Page 521 of 634 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523524525531571621 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,420 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You don't get it idiot. We intend to fix it where you Bidentard idiots can't vote anymore. We're corrupt bags of shit.
    fixed to reflect Crowe Diddly's stupidity.

Comments

big dick: gun chin ASAP loser
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

I miss watching Peyton play.

Load Metric
    Name:  EquatorialEvenAngelfish-max-1mb.gif
Views: 293
Size:  663.5 KB

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Buy a gun and place it under your chin you fucking idiot

Jesus Christ could mickeytard be a bigger idiot?
    Hey, little dick, what up? So you got a big one incher, eh? Works pretty good on 3rd graders, right little dick?

Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

weird to me that a catch like this would be single

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

How about you, Walter SadSap? Do you plan on not filing for SS after being forced to pay into it for 40 years? If you don't file you're a dumb son-of-a-bitch. Come to think of it you're dumb anyway.
    So on one hand you brag about avoiding W2Gs from your pennies slots. Now you expect us to believe your tax evading ass has paid into SS for 40 years. Shout it down hillbilly.
    Nope, just 25 years. I was working fulltime by the age of 14.

Load Metric
    https://www.mediaite.com/news/just-i...ax-write-offs/

JUST IN: New York City and State Prosecutors Reportedly Investigating Trump for Fraud Over Tax Write-Offs

Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Do you want my autograph to?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Name:  EquatorialEvenAngelfish-max-1mb.gif
Views: 293
Size:  663.5 KB
    Those are the wrong kind of power chairs to buy. To big of a turning radius. Mine spins around on a dime.

Comments

BCR: Glad they’ve upgraded

Load Metric

Do you consider forced SS payments go be a good investment?

Do you plan to file for SS when you come of age?
    We could do a whole separate thread on social security...maybe we have, i don't recall

(1) Social Security is not a good investment, but it never was intended to be that---really, it was/is a tax on the people working to be paid to the elderly to get them out of the workforce and thus make room for the young...the young & unemployed were a very ominous threat to the democracy back in the 1930's (remember the bonus army & the business plot?) Social Security along with new deal programs like the PWA, CCC and WPA gave discontented citizens a reason to want their government to survive. So social security worked out---it gave the young more openings in the work force, and gave the elderly a reason to support their government continued existence.

(btw, several PFAer's have the same philosophy about debt--if you owe someone, that someone wants you to succeed long enough to repay them---really, debt you owe is a measure of how loved you are)

the problem with Social Security is the surplus run up starting in the 1980's was tapped by the federal government to give the rich tax cuts and fund juicy spending programs/contracts...now Social Security is running negative each year but the federal government has borrowed and spent the hoard---will the government default? medicare will go bust in 2023 and require funding from income tax to meet it's needs, so there is nothing left for government support of social security when it goes bust in the 2030's.

(2) I started drawing at the minimum age, 62---for each year deferred it takes 12 years to recoup...didn't want to risk being shut out / having benefits reduced in the future because of social security insolvency. If I waited to the maximum age, 70, i would have to live past 82 to come out ahead---the average lifespan for an white male is 78 (see why the federal government encourages you to defer drawing?) i believe over 45% of those eligible begin to draw at age 62.

btw, you mentioned you started drawing at 67...that is a special age in social security---it allows a spouse (or ex-spouse) to being to draw on your social security earnings without a charge to her benefits gathering. Was that why you started then?

Comments

BCR: Useful info given it’s not some distant future any more
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-19-2020 at 07:50 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric

So on one hand you brag about avoiding W2Gs from your pennies slots. Now you expect us to believe your tax evading ass has paid into SS for 40 years. Shout it down hillbilly.
    You’re a tax evader. Because of you others have to pay more. You’re the lowest of the low.

Load Metric

You’re a tax evader. Because of you others have to pay more. You’re the lowest of the low.
    Boo hoo! Boo hoo! You fucking moron. You’ve been penciling the IRS for decade. One low life freeloading bastard.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Boo hoo! Boo hoo! You fucking moron. You’ve been penciling the IRS for decade. One low life freeloading bastard.
    You sad little man, I pay my taxes. Just like every real American. I’d trade you for a hard working Mexican any day.

Load Metric

only 40 quarters (10 years) of payments into the social security systems is required for someone to draw benefits...

but if you are self-supporting through gambling you ought to have filed a Schedule C, self employed income and through that paid social security taxes as well...if you did you may have more than 25 years worth of contributions to include in your benefits calculation.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    mickey im confused; in that picture youre 57 but you look like youre in your 70s.

do you have some weird disease that makes you old as well as simple?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

only 40 quarters (10 years) of payments into the social security systems is required for someone to draw benefits...

but if you are self-supporting through gambling you ought to have filed a Schedule C, self employed income and through that paid social security taxes as well...if you did you may have more than 25 years worth of contributions to include in your benefits calculation.
    Mickey doesn’t claim a schedule C. He brags about his method of gambling avoiding W2Gs has made it easy for him to evade paying taxes. He’s a criminal the likes of Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Mickey doesn’t claim a schedule C. He brags about his method of gambling avoiding W2Gs has made it easy for him to evade paying taxes. He’s a criminal the likes of Trump.

how grotesque, how perverse.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    O/U 1.5 days before young Mick threatens murder.

Comments

Tellafriend:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

You sad little man, I pay my taxes. Just like every real American. I’d trade you for a hard working Mexican any day.
    Your level of stupidity is astonishing, nightfuckface. It's like stupid to the 19th power. You get out of SS what you pay into it. My checks reflect the 25 years I worked. If I would have worked 40 years the checks would be larger.

And the Mexicans could never outwork me. And this is for sure....your punk ass got no shot to outwork me.

Have you ever carried hundred pound form boards up out of a pit and stacked them on a truck? At 9600 feet altitude?
    Have you ever moved furniture up 8 flights of stairs?
    Have you ever stacked 63 pound boxes of pollock roe 12 hours a day for 42 days in a row?
    Have you ever stacked cod sacks for 52 hours straight?

I've done all of that and more. I never ever let anyone outwork me.

But you ain't ever did any of that because you're a little bitch punk with air conditioned sinuses. You ain't got a callous on your hands, lightweight.

Load Metric

Your level of stupidity is astonishing, nightfuckface. It's like stupid to the 19th power. You get out of SS what you pay into it. My checks reflect the 25 years I worked. If I would have worked 40 years the checks would be larger.

And the Mexicans could never outwork me. And this is for sure....your punk ass got no shot to outwork me.

Have you ever carried hundred pound form boards up out of a pit and stacked them on a truck? At 9600 feet altitude?
    Have you ever moved furniture up 8 flights of stairs?
    Have you ever stacked 63 pound boxes of pollock roe 12 hours a day for 42 days in a row?
    Have you ever stacked cod sacks for 52 hours straight?

I've done all of that and more. I never ever let anyone outwork me.

But you ain't ever did any of that because you're a little bitch punk with air conditioned sinuses. You ain't got a callous on your hands, lightweight.
    i don't understand. you're 67 and only worked 25 years? were you on disability or something?

Thread Information