Page 501 of 634 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I agree no president would have done better. Can you imagine Hillary telling people to wear masks when there were zero deaths in the US? Come on man. Tens on millions won’t even wear them today.
    Hillary would have said listen to these people (points to Fauci & Birx) and I'm gonna be over here keeping my mouth shut while wearing a mask if anybody needs me just like every functional President has done before Trump.
    Pretty ridiculous to argue what might have been re: different administration
    But track record, public record shows Trump in denial early on.

Add to that you have fifty little countries who are all over the map with
    information and methods of dealing with a crisis.

Not a country. It showed up big with the pandemic and again with
    your "elections" States rights are fucking you people up

Load Metric

I agree no president would have done better. Can you imagine Hillary telling people to wear masks when there were zero deaths in the US? Come on man. Tens on millions won’t even wear them today.
    Hillary would have said listen to these people (points to Fauci & Birx) and I'm gonna be over here keeping my mouth shut while wearing a mask if anybody needs me just like every functional President has done before Trump.

when your identity is predicated on belonging to a tribe where histrionic idiocy is competence and the loudest idiot is by extension the most competent, you cant really expect them to ever agree that anyone could possibly ever do anything better than their leader.

youre asking them to undermine a belief system thats propping up people who are literally exhausted from ignoring the consequences of their failure to preserve agency over their own personalities.

so yeah temper your expectations on this subject; they refuse to believe anyone could ever do anything correctly because the other half of that coin is 'oops we really are fucking idiots'.

Comments

rum dick:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

The "country's leading infectious disease expert". Remember, these were the people advising Trump. Those talking points sound very familiar.

https://twitter.com/SkatzPoker/status/1249743892112642048
    Did you actually read the article?

Fauci makes it clear that coronavirus much more dangerous but that Americans should focus on flu because at time of this article there was no local transmission of coronavirus (15 cases in entire USA) He also explained no need for masks because masks don’t protect you but instead protect others from getting the virus from you.
    Fauci is a distraction from the fact Trump knew covid was much worse than the flu waaay back in January and has spent the better part of a year lying about it. I get having rose colored glasses for your home team but jfc.

Load Metric
    Translation: No one knew what to expect. A Democrat president wouldn't have been any more effective.
    You've been uniquely standout stupid on every board. How did you manage that?

Comments

big dick: T O

gimmick:

sonatine: the kids consistent

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Did you actually read the article?

Fauci makes it clear that coronavirus much more dangerous but that Americans should focus on flu because at time of this article there was no local transmission of coronavirus (15 cases in entire USA) He also explained no need for masks because masks don’t protect you but instead protect others from getting the virus from you.
    Fauci is a distraction from the fact Trump knew covid was much worse than the flu waaay back in January and has spent the better part of a year lying about it. I get having rose colored glasses for your home team but jfc.
    I thought Trump was supposed to listen to the experts. That would be Fauci. Are you saying Fauci was saying different shit to Trump behind closed doors then what he was saying to the American public?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Pretty ridiculous to argue what might have been re: different administration
    But track record, public record shows Trump in denial early on.

Add to that you have fifty little countries who are all over the map with
    information and methods of dealing with a crisis.

Not a country. It showed up big with the pandemic and again with
    your "elections" States rights are fucking you people up
    Hey now show California some respect. But yeah.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    should be a double Nobel peace prize winner!

unlike that piece of shit race baiting, country dividing, BLM creating, cuckold Obama, rofl.

he's(Trump) torn down his(Obama) presidency piece by piece, graciously and it was definitely worth it to watch
    Solid troll attempt but you fucked up with the Obama cuck argument. Obama and Michelle def fuck. Trump and Melania don't share a bed.
    you mean Michael Obama? she's a man bro

Platinum
    Load Metric

Probably, and the tens of millions that hate her would have said fuck you, you’re taking our freedom away. Have you seriously not read Splitthis’ posts? These people won’t listen to anyone, not even today as the virus is spreading like a gasoline fire.

Load Metric

I thought Trump was supposed to listen to the experts. That would be Fauci. Are you saying Fauci was saying different shit to Trump behind closed doors then what he was saying to the American public?

No. Trump stopped listening to the smart people around late March/early April. Member when Trump said everything was gonna be groovy by Easter? Member when he said wearing a mask wasn't something he could see himself doing? This trainwreck was predictable and painful to watch happen.

Load Metric

Solid troll attempt but you fucked up with the Obama cuck argument. Obama and Michelle def fuck. Trump and Melania don't share a bed.
    you mean Michael Obama? she's a man bro

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diminishing_returns

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Translation: No one knew what to expect. A Democrat president wouldn't have been any more effective.
    You've been uniquely standout stupid on every board. How did you manage that?
    I vaguely remember who you are, the one thing standing out the most was your inability to remove neverstop's balls from your mouth. Please fuck off back to Boris.

Comments

rum dick: Fired up vaughn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Losing your law license to own the libs
    Does blake know this clown? He seems to be a Philly gofundme lawyer and talk show host who never wins

https://www.gofundme.com/f/scaringi-...ernor-tom-wolf
    never heard of him but wow is he fucked tomorrow

Load Metric
    God you guys are huge faggots, 99.8% of people will survive the virus, who GIVES A FUCK ABOUT COVID, fucking CNN loons

Load Metric
    God you guys are huge faggots, 99.8% of people will survive the virus, who GIVES A FUCK ABOUT COVID, fucking CNN loons

Yeah roll the dice on living/dying, killing someone else and/or get stuck not catching your breath for the rest of your life because dwai will call you a faggot if you don't use common sense. Gonna RIGHT on that.

Load Metric

Yeah roll the dice on living/dying, killing someone else and/or get stuck not catching your breath for the rest of your life because dwai will call you a faggot if you don't use common sense. Gonna RIGHT on that.
    BLAH BLAH BLAH SHUT IT DOWN FAGGOT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Probably, and the tens of millions that hate her would have said fuck you, you’re taking our freedom away. Have you seriously not read Splitthis’ posts? These people won’t listen to anyone, not even today as the virus is spreading like a gasoline fire.
    Again, wild speculation. 1943. A democratic President declares war against a foreign invader. But no member of the opposition was downplaying the events. No member of the opposition was declaring a Democratic hoax

Party lines evaporate when we're all in it together

Load Metric

Just go with mur mur mur mur next time. It's less work.

Load Metric

Again, wild speculation. 1943. A democratic President declares war against a foreign invader. But no member of the opposition was downplaying the events. No member of the opposition was declaring a Democratic hoax

No, he’s right. The same group of morons would have been even crazier really. It still would have been an election year, and the lockdown hurt small businesses the worst, who always are Republican, so they would have viewed it as an opportunity to beat her and blame her and it would have been nuts. Comparing 1943 when the country was sane to this divided country is apples and oranges. She would have said and did much smarter things, but in the end, the nutjobs would have acted probably even worse.

Why Trump failed so horribly is because he alone could have influenced these same morons who exist always. Had he been a leader, he might possibly be the only person in the world who could have gotten them to act responsibly.

It isn’t like Alex Jones and all the nutjobs arrived with Trump. That group already existed. Trump is one of them. He’s responsible for death because many would have listened to him and only him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

No, he’s right. The same group of morons would have been even crazier really. It still would have been an election year, and the lockdown hurt small businesses the worst, who always are Republican, so they would have viewed it as an opportunity to beat her and blame her and it would have been nuts. Comparing 1943 when the country was sane to this divided country is apples and oranges. She would have said and did much smarter things, but in the end, the nutjobs would have acted probably even worse.

Why Trump failed so horribly is because he alone could have influenced these same morons who exist always. Had he been a leader, he might possibly be the only person in the world who could have gotten them to act responsibly.

It isn’t like Alex Jones and all the nutjobs arrived with Trump. That group already existed. Trump is one of them. He’s responsible for death because many would have listened to him and only him.
    Lotta wisdom here, as always.

I was one of those who hated Hillary. My hate was vested over decades though. Vince Foster sealed it for me after decades of her bullshit and financial shenanigans. I earned my hate through slow aging like fine whisky. She was one hell of a commodities trader too btw. Little known fact.

But the divisiveness in America is a phenomenon triggered by Bannon. Yes it’s internet/social media but Bannon & Breitbart/CA really went to work on Hillary and yokel voters like America never saw before.

Which brings us to Trump 2.0. The shadow government is gonna surprise those hoping for healing.

You can never go back.

Comments

sonatine: cattle futures yall

Load Metric

Don't make me go BDS on you.

Comments

dwai: lol

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information