Page 495 of 634 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 9,881 to 9,900 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Banned
    Load Metric
    BREAKING: HISTORICAL REENACTMENT OF SIDEDISH GETTING CUCKED BY ANTIFA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I see some of our garbage humans who make the world a worse place like cleatus and professionally annoying (tight life) fag Sanchez are defending ANTIFA and BLM loons. They are complete shit humans who think they need to film everyone who even dares to look at their signs. Fuckers took my hat. I was looking good, very weak stuff
    Fake news

No way the most confident guy in the world gets his hat stolen by these betas

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I see some of our garbage humans who make the world a worse place like cleatus and professionally annoying (tight life) fag Sanchez are defending ANTIFA and BLM loons. They are complete shit humans who think they need to film everyone who even dares to look at their signs. Fuckers took my hat. I was looking good, very weak stuff
    Fake news

No way the most confident guy in the world gets his hat stolen by these betas
    I didn't care about my hat, I was loving my new magaphone I just claimed from someone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Democrats: "It's Trump's fault that we had so much death due to COVID! We would have handled it differently, and it would have turned out far better!"

PARTY OF SCIENCE!!!!!111
    Democrats largely made big adjustments after more information was known.

Do you think the GOP has handled/is handling the pandemic well once more information was learned?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    I didn't care about my hat
    Name:  barista.png
Views: 285
Size:  421.2 KB

Comments

blake: rofl

BCR: Haha

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Ding ding ding. The sucker punch was bullshit but what was that idiot expecting inviting trouble like that....
    You think there was “one” sucker punch there?

Taking your same line, how do people that attack cops not expect to be shot?
    I dunno what happened there because I wasn't there. But JFC are we really at the point where being against sucker punches is political?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Democrats: "It's Trump's fault that we had so much death due to COVID! We would have handled it differently, and it would have turned out far better!"

Reality:

Here's Ronald Klain, in mid-February, who will be Biden's Chief of Staff in 2021:

https://twitter.com/RonaldKlain/status/1228067999191449600

Also notice the brilliant Bill de Blasio tweet he was quoting at the time. SCIENCE!!!

Keep in mind that almost 3 weeks prior, I had already quit going to Commerce because I felt there was a danger of catching COVID-19.

Guess I was psychic or something. Or perhaps the Democrats just engage in revisionist history.

PARTY OF SCIENCE!!!!!111
    NINE MONTHS AGO. You're waaaay smarter than this, Stuff.

Platinum
    Load Metric

You think there was “one” sucker punch there?

Taking your same line, how do people that attack cops not expect to be shot?
    I dunno what happened there because I wasn't there. But JFC are we really at the point where being against sucker punches is political?
    Ya apparently we are, several people acting like the guy deserved it. Probably close to 10 people hit the guy from behind. The last guy could have squared up with him but waited until the old dude turned his back and walked away. Anyone that attacks someone from behind is a piece of shit pussy.

Load Metric

Ya apparently we are, several people acting like the guy deserved it. Probably close to 10 people hit the guy from behind. The last guy could have squared up with him but waited until the old dude turned his back and walked away. Anyone that attacks someone from behind is a piece of shit pussy.
    I mean he did have it coming but it was also a bullshit move. The era of either or is exhausting af.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I mean he did have it coming but it was also a bullshit move. The era of either or is exhausting af.
    I can’t believe your take is she was wearing a short skirt so she had it coming to be raped. No one deserves to be attacked from behind, it’s pussy. Watch the video and see how many punch, kick or push him from behind. I also posted several other videos of people walking away and being attacked from behind. I agree with you, this shouldn’t be political, it’s pussy no matter who is doing it.

Load Metric

I can’t believe your take is she was wearing a short skirt so she had it coming to be raped. No one deserves to be attacked from behind, it’s pussy. Watch the video and see how many punch, kick or push him from behind. I also posted several other videos of people walking away and being attacked from behind. I agree with you, this shouldn’t be political, it’s pussy no matter who is doing it.
    Huh? The idiot was assaulting women in the midst of a riled up crowd. In what world would you not expect to get smacked by someone in response?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Huh? The idiot was assaulting women in the midst of a riled up crowd. In what world would you not expect to get smacked by someone in response?
    In the crowd, he didn’t push anyone that didn’t push or hit him first.

Comments

rum dick: Dude should've walked the fuck away

Load Metric

Gonna go out on a limb here but maybe just maybe walk away instead of trying to pick a fight with a crowd and putting hands on women. But to each their own.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Gonna go out on a limb here but maybe just maybe walk away instead of trying to pick a fight with a crowd and putting hands on women. But to each their own.
    He WAS walking away and got knocked out. Sure he could have walked away earlier after the mob chased and attacked people for blocks, doesn’t mean he deserved to be attacked from behind by 10+ people. The difference in our POVs is you continue to justify the guy being attacked from behind and I’m saying nothing justifies it. Once again, in the crowd, he didn’t push anyone that didn’t push, punch or kick him first.

Load Metric

He WAS walking away and got knocked out. Sure he could have walked away earlier after the mob chased and attacked people for blocks, doesn’t mean he deserved to be attacked from behind by 10+ people. The difference in our POVs is you continue to justify the guy being attacked from behind and I’m saying nothing justifies it. Once again, in the crowd, he didn’t push anyone that didn’t push, punch or kick him first.

he's marching at a maga rally to "stop the steal" so maybe he kinda deserves it?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

he's marching at a maga rally to "stop the steal" so maybe he kinda deserves it?
    The is a good one Blake, not sure if you’re leveling or not.

People that protest in favor of crazy shit should be attacked from behind by several people until they’re unconscious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

The is a good one Blake, not sure if you’re leveling or not.

People that protest in favor of crazy shit should be attacked from behind by several people until they’re unconscious.
    i guess i'm just having trouble with the idea of treating maga rally people the same as normals

Load Metric
    Interesting

Comments

blake: no one clicks on these

Walter Sobchak: idiot
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric

what video is being discussed here?

because the latest andy ngo special just got released with the extended footage showing the 'victim' physically assaulting another protester, totally unprovoked.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information