Page 483 of 634 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493533583 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,660 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    uh oh
    uh oh ur god/king needs a little help. time to maxxout all your credit cards for his "legal fund". drain the 401k, steal from friends and family.

a trump poker face

Name:  t10L.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  60.1 KB

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Comments:
    duped_samaritan: The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[9] news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[17]

so because you don't agree with him he should be censored from a public forum?

okay jussie
    Pretty sure druff can censor you anytime he wants to
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Comments:
    duped_samaritan: The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[9] news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[17]

so because you don't agree with him he should be censored from a public forum?

okay jussie

Load Metric

twitter can suspend who the fuck they want no?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    they can but clearly they have a bias and shouldn't censor anyone because it's used as a public square

Load Metric
    all kidding aside, a lot of people seem gullible AF and believe in every fucking imagenary conspirasy out there, its fucking dangerous the way trump is acting, this is fucking dangerous, who in their right mind would want chaos and rioting, also this fucking covid thing is far from over
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    they can but clearly they have a bias and shouldn't censor anyone because it's used as a public square
    They're just trolling Trump and his base. lol @ taking it so seriously and going all fascist on them.

Load Metric
    all kidding aside, a lot of people seem gullible AF and believe in every fucking imagenary conspirasy out there, its fucking dangerous the way trump is acting, this is fucking dangerous, who in their right mind would want chaos and rioting, also this fucking covid thing is far from over
    I agree, thank God Joe Biden will fix everything

Comments

adamantium: lol

Load Metric
    To be fair it’s pretty clear from just raw numbers that there was widespread voting fraud.

That said, it’s America and we are corrupt as hell.

GOP should have done a better job cheating.

#ggBiden

Comments

Walter Sobchak: no, there was NOT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    To be fair it’s pretty clear from just raw numbers that there was widespread voting fraud.

#ggBiden
    You should probably go work for Trump legal team as it seems they haven’t been able to prove a single case of widespread voter fraud and every court case I’ve read about ended with a rebuke from the judge.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: this

Load Metric

#ggBiden
    Holy fuck, youre better than this
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

#ggBiden
    You should probably go work for Trump legal team as it seems they haven’t been able to prove a single case of widespread voter fraud and every court case I’ve read about ended with a rebuke from the judge.
    I mean I can go through the basic ones but it appears the Trump team is trying to get large quantities of votes thrown out over process not fraud. I know people think somehow I am a Trump supporter, but I voted for Biden cause I was ready for the show to be over and he’s a Republican minus abortion and guns.

Just somehow me supporting facts and truth continually aligns me with Trump, which Democrats should take a long hard look at but they have been convinced that because Trump says all kinds of bananas shit, that it makes everything he says a lie.

I have just accepted that the ruling class has made America beyond repair. It’s not any different than the Squad, I just don’t think the solution to a corrupt government and system is more government, but our philosophical reasoning is the same.

Here’s something to seriously ponder, why has someone crazy like Alex Jones been right more times than wrong? The fact that he has been, is a fucking terrifying reality of the world we live in.

Load Metric

I mean I can go through the basic ones but it appears the Trump team is trying to get large quantities of votes thrown out over process not fraud. I know people think somehow I am a Trump supporter, but I voted for Biden cause I was ready for the show to be over and he’s a Republican minus abortion and guns.

Just somehow me supporting facts and truth continually aligns me with Trump, which Democrats should take a long hard look at but they have been convinced that because Trump says all kinds of bananas shit, that it makes everything he says a lie.

I have just accepted that the ruling class has made America beyond repair. It’s not any different than the Squad, I just don’t think the solution to a corrupt government and system is more government, but our philosophical reasoning is the same.

Here’s something to seriously ponder, why has someone crazy like Alex Jones been right more times than wrong? The fact that he has been, is a fucking terrifying reality of the world we live in.
    I’m being serious. If you think there is obvious widespread voter fraud, such that would turn over an election and you could prove, I’m sure you’d never have to work again for a day in your life. Why don’t you compile it and bring it to the Trump legal team?

I don’t care what side you’re on or who you voted for. You seem to think it’s obvious and clear. Should be easy then.

If you want to post it, I won’t be the guy who can say you’re accurate or not, but others might. I wouldn’t just give away such valuable information though. I’d sell it to the Trump legal team and retire

Load Metric
    quick reminder that every lawyer on earth would give up his thumbs to successfully argue a voting fraud case in this election, and not only are there no viable cases being presented but the people willing to present the current cases at bar are barely even lawyers, and the actual grownup lawyers reviewing their briefs have described them as uniformly amateurish and totally devoid of any merit.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

for starters, a biden supporter would never say "alex jones has been more right than wrong."

isn't this the guy that is on the verge of bankruptcy because of his insisting that the sandy hook parents were actors?

Load Metric

time to side holster that meth pipe

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

I’m being serious. If you think there is obvious widespread voter fraud, such that would turn over an election and you could prove, I’m sure you’d never have to work again for a day in your life. Why don’t you compile it and bring it to the Trump legal team?

I don’t care what side you’re on or who you voted for. You seem to think it’s obvious and clear. Should be easy then.

If you want to post it, I won’t be the guy who can say you’re accurate or not, but others might. I wouldn’t just give away such valuable information though. I’d sell it to the Trump legal team and retire

some of my closest friends since childhood are huge trump supporters and they think the same way abrown does.

it's not that they can point to any specific fraud.

they just cannot believe that more people hate trump than love him. they simply don't think it's mathematically possible for trump hatred to be the sole reason for the biggest voter turnout in history. none of them do.

like abrown, for example -- there's no way he thinks that biden could have gotten more votes than trump in the swing states. just not possible because trump is great and the left is the side of black lives matter.

they truly don't see what the rest of us hates.

we are living in alternative universes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

some of my closest friends since childhood are huge trump supporters and they think the same way abrown does.

they just cannot believe that more people hate trump than love him. they simply don't think it's mathematically possible for trump hatred to be the sole reason for the biggest voter turnout in history. none of them do.

like abrown, for example -- there's no way he thinks that biden could have gotten more votes than trump in the swing states. just not possible because trump is great and the left is the side of black lives matter.

a more or less universal hallmark of people who have dated diagnosed narcissists is that there is a period where they cannot imagine anything seriously wrong with the narcissist, essentially.

its what makes narcissists so dangerous and destructive. its like they have some sort of mental predator cheat code.

honestly its fascinating, at least when its not an american president responsible for the predation.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

I probably shouldnt care as much since Im on the other side of the atlantic, but to 98% of europeans Trump is nothing more than a lunatic and we are still shaking our head about him winning in 2016 and that people (70 million) swallow this mad mans twitter bullshit hook line and sinker, this 1930s germany all over again, also this giulianyfuck, my god
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Did I say that? I never said anything about overturning an election. Actually I said the exact fucking opposite!

Everyone gets their e-guns out so fucking quickly.

There’s always election fraud.

There’s a hilarious video where this lady is campaigning for Trump and talks about being on probation for voting twice in 2016.

Kennedy had 30,000 dead people vote for him in Chicago and made him President.

It’s actually insane to think that there isn’t. Just how much did it change the outcome?

Thread Information