Page 480 of 634 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,600 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Uhhh... Those who think their bets on Biden will pay off because the major networks announced Biden won the election, watch this before you start planning on to spend those winnings.

uh oh mumbles is getting nervous but for the wrong reason. cenk is a moron, trump replacing those guys with lackys is him saying "why should i play along with their foreign policy shit if they are gonna scam me out of an election, fuck them"

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Pussy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    uh oh
    hey fuckhead. get your ass to freedom plaza D.C. Saturday high noon.

Name:  t14L.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  34.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Uhhh... Those who think their bets on Biden will pay off because the major networks announced Biden won the election, watch this before you start planning on to spend those winnings.

uh oh mumbles is getting nervous but for the wrong reason. cenk is a moron, trump replacing those guys with lackys is him saying "why should i play along with their foreign policy shit if they are gonna scam me out of an election, fuck them"
    How much are we betting?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Druff, what will you do if Trump attempts a coup? Asking for a friend.

Load Metric
    Its interesting how through time and the evolution of people, you actually get to realize some hints of a persons true colors in ways on these boards lol...

Like I never realized until this election season that, "Sidedish" was such a Trumpt-ard lol. A bleeding Republican in ways lol, and honestly, I guess I really never paid to much attention either. But now with the election threads im realizing he is a pretty outspoken Republican guy lol, tough times for that atm haha.... interesting stuff...

Load Metric
    Finally a retarded Biden supporter. I was starting to think Trump had a monopoly.

Comments

blake:

rum dick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    What can I do? I have no power over the situation. I already said I don't support any attempt to overturn the election.

Load Metric
    The Right-wing Heritage Foundation examined 36 years of mail-in ballots and found just 1,285 cases of voter fraud out of nearly two billion votes cast-a rate of .0000007 %.
    But Druff KNOWS for a fact that there was millions of illegal votes cast for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in California alone.

Load Metric
    BIDEN NOW UP 50.8% OF POPULAR VOTE TOPPING REAGAN'S 50.7% IN 1980, THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE SINCE FDR IN 1932 - DRUDGE
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    libtards way too confident, laughing way too much

Bro, I am so ready to throw a stack against one of these dweebs just so I can give them the hongkonger treatment, Reynolds style.

no you're not.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Fucking Biden of all people Hoover'd Trump. Humiliating.

Biden didn't Hoover Trump, Trump Hoover'd Trump. Most polarizing person in modern history and it's not even close. Trump disappearing will ultimately be really bad for activity on this forum.

totally agree

if trump never had a twitter account, he crushes biden in a landslide

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trump disappearing will ultimately be really bad for activity on this forum.
    Thanks for noticing this in advance and bringing Skatz posters over here to make up for the upcoming downturn in activity.

Don't think I haven't noticed that you brought back rum dick, Beenstaring, and even ticked up your own activity.

Glad to finally have skatz's support.

Load Metric
    Trump isn’t disappearing short of his passing. He’s the most popular figure of the right I’ve ever seen outside Reagan, and Regan was more influential and popular in terms of furthering actual conservative thought. Much less a personality cult. He spawned an entire generation of politicians who worshipped him, but not some segment of the population

I giggled at the Reuter/Ipsos poll that showed 70% believe Biden won and only 3% believe Trump won. Clearly these poll fails have everything to do with them not getting rural people and Trump supporters in general to answer the phone, or they’re simply making up numbers

Half the Trump supporters I know think he won. Half think it was stolen. I sat out on a patio bar at a hotel adjacent to the golf course I was playing the next morning on Monday night and drank all night with 3 guys who were convinced Trump won. Two were rural guys, but both educated. Third was an executive and drunk as fuck, but I’m sure educated given his position.

One graduated with mechanical engineering degree from top 10 university I associate with engineering. None were local to my area. Two of the guys were engineers for utility company here working. Other guy was in town to work also. So drunk I really struggled to even understand exactly what he did.

No way it’s 3%.

None could give me a single valid reason why they felt it was stolen other than regurgitated shit we have read here. It’s not just country rubes. If I’d ask them why are you surprised Biden won considering we always win the popular vote and they mailed out ballots to people? They had no real answer except hating that people voted.

Bizarre evening. The guy by himself was so hammered that he damn near got himself into fight with the two engineers despite agreeing. I had to kind of calm it down.

Trump supporters are so angry that they don’t even know what they’re angry at. The two guys together were early 30s and one was about 6’3 330. He told me he was 330, I say about because I’d guess more 360. Huge kid.

I somehow disagreed with the two young guys all night and called them semi-stupid, gently, as they’d say something stupid, and at the end they both hugged me. I probably have Covid now given their jobs and leanings. The big dude was on me drunk hugging me before I could step back.

Trump isn’t going anywhere. He’ll be a kingmaker if he isn’t in jail.
    Last edited by BCR; 11-11-2020 at 06:03 AM.

Load Metric
    Also, can someone clear up the reports on the postal worker dude? No one paid him apparently and there are supposedly leaks of his interrogation? I've paid zero attention, but have seen lies on both sides in this thread about it.
    i was going to try to type this all out but its easier this way:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...b8e_story.html

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Something I can’t get past. If the Dems rigged the presidential election why didn’t they also rig the Senate? Seems like a missed opportunity IMO, I guess they didn’t think of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Something I can’t get past. If the Dems rigged the presidential election why didn’t they also rig the Senate? Seems like a missed opportunity IMO, I guess they didn’t think of it.
    this is one of several profound and fundamental flaws in the 'rigged' conspiracy theories.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Biden didn't Hoover Trump, Trump Hoover'd Trump. Most polarizing person in modern history and it's not even close. Trump disappearing will ultimately be really bad for activity on this forum.

totally agree

if trump never had a twitter account, he crushes biden in a landslide
    No fucking way, if it wasn't for Twitter, Trump never would have gotten elected in the first place.

Why do thousands of people show up to Trump’s rallies? Twitter.

If it wasn't for Twitter, Trump would not be causing the shitstorm that is currently happening.

Biden won the election in part because people have had enough of Trump. They are sick of his drama and childish tantrums that happen on a daily basis. They are sick of his idiotic behavior rejecting science and going with his gut instead. They are sick of his constant lying and acting like a dictator, firing people at will for no reason.

Democrats were prepared this time and Biden would have won in any circumstance.

America's message to Donald Trump..."You're Fired".

Load Metric
    When you're affiliated with the Democratic party and want to commit voter fraud.

Do it in a Biden/Harris bus.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    What can I do? I have no power over the situation. I already said I don't support any attempt to overturn the election.
    Will you be as worked up about it as you are about a bunch of minor stuff by the Dems that you disagree with? Will you stand up for your democracy or watch it die?

Thread Information