Page 404 of 634 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Looks to me like nothing is gonna happen today and we be sitting in the same boat tmrw
    I think nevada and az will be called today

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    im staying on the saddle because despite biden needing to run like god to bink GA, hes actually been running like god so consistently in GA returns that it would be something of an anomaly at this point for him to stop.

its razor thin but the math is the math.
    Yeah, it has been strong. I don’t think there is any real smart bet down there atm because the information is scattered. When it was .78, take your profit was probably smart play, but it’s small money and the fun of holding a ticket to what would be the final nail is worth the fun.

I have heard talk of some of it being provisional ballots, which could be a fly in the ointment. If any element of that vote isn’t straight early vote, it goes sideways. It’s at the finish line and hasn’t yet though, so you have that going for you. It’s just been like PA where every sliver that comes in is great.

Load Metric
    Trump Issues Call to ‘STOP THE COUNT!’ Which Would Render Him the Loser of the 2020 Election

https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...2020-election/

his supporters will go down as the biggest retards in history much like dish will be going down on ginger (birth name ted)

Load Metric
    if anyones wondering why trumps 'stop the vote' campaign is such a total shit show, consider that trump had access to every political heavy hitter in the world including the republican operatives responsible for gore v bush, and he chose to give total control to......

....jared.

Comments

blake: Ummmm don’t forget rudy

OSA: Someone he could trust and wouldnt fuck him over like the entire media and pollsters have
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Trump lost. You have 16 years of the Biden and Harris administrations to cope.
    I logged on to just say that you are obviously fucking wrong here. Biden won't live 8yrs and Harris is truly unlikable by both the centrist left or the far left. Also, if you haven't been paying attention the dems are losing seats in the house and if they continue moving further to the left they'll lose the house eventually. This was an election of trump being perceived as an asshole vs how far left the dems are going.

It would not surprise me if things continue to go the way they are going that in 4 yrs you'll have a red house, senate and president. The hate you have for the man is overshadowing how bad this election actually was for dems. Your only hope is that PR and DC get statehood, otherwise your 16yr prediction will easily turn into a 4yr joke.

This is coming from someone who is a centrist because monetary wise I agree significantly more with the GOP but in many other cases lean left. Enjoy your most likely win, but anyone who is a true Dem shouldn't be happy with how this election went.
    You're right, I'm just giving the Trumptards some of their own medicine.

Comments

handicapme: Fair point, RESPEK.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Georgia Secretary of State says there are 50k votes left to be counted. Biden would need around 70% by my rough calculations. Sounds difficult to me. Only about 10k or so from Fulton County. Getting concerned about Arizona. Pennsylvania seems like the best hope.
    It could come down to PA. Trump is smart to try and stop the count and then resume when it’s clear everything is legitimate and above board.

You can’t leave the fate of the election in the hands of super Libtard Gov Wolf and his Tranny Health Secretary.

Just hearing now though that another 25k ballots suddenly appeared out of nowhere in Georgia.

https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/1324347100096856066

I don’t care what you think of Trump, this whole process is a fucking shitshow what an embarrassment that was pushed upon us by Democrats. Trump said from Day One this would be a disaster and he was right.

COUNT ALL THE LEGAL VOTES
    ALL THE VOTES ON HAND ARE LEGAL

TRUMP LOST

CRY MORE BITCH

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    I don't really want to get into it because you're admittedly mentally unstable

sorry arent you the guy who literally confused me with gamble-bot and spent like an hour of your life telling me what a horrible racist homophobe i was because of it, then ghosted the forum when you sobered up?
    LOL

Load Metric
    blake: Ummmm don’t forget rudy

in every meaningful way jared outranks rudy on the org ladder currently.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Trump 50.7% 3,215,983

Biden 48.1% 3,051,565

89% of expected vote in PA

Time for Trump to cheat and steal the election.

TRUMP GTFO, HE LOST

Name:  BvYPTJf.gif
Views: 189
Size:  1.70 MB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

So you're saying on March 10th we knew Trump would shoulder the full blame of the havoc the virus caused? That's what you're saying? Using that quote without dating in your signature isn't anything but dishonest. It became pretty clear that Biden was the favorite, but by having a bit of a brain I correctly discerned that the polls were even more wrong than last time. Social desirability and general observation.
    i think if you didn't immediately realize trump would be blamed for the catastrophe, then yes. you are, in fact, the chairperson of team retard.
    I think your timeline is off. Many states hadn't had a single case by then. The total death count was 26, there were obviously 0 lockdowns, and literally no one knew exactly what to expect.

No response as usual.
    as usual? i'm notorious for responding to every post in a horribly annoying fashion

you are someone who is just incapable of admitting he is wrong. it's a sign of extreme insecurity. kind of like the tool that says "money means nothing for me" and "i have a great vertical leap cause of my calves".

you're just so lucky that only skatz knows who you are or you would have been run off this site a while ago like dish and split were yesterday

Huh? I own PFA bud. Skatz too, which is why its named after one of my catch phrases

#allthecards
    Huge if true. Is Druff aware of this?

Hope all your bets paid out

Load Metric
    Imagine winning the popular vote once in 32 years and being convinced Dems need to cheat. It’s been a miracle republicans have danced between the raindrops and hit one outers this long. We ran the worst candidate imaginable, Trump squeezed every vote possible out of his side, and will probably lose by 5 or 6 million votes. Eventually that’s going to catch up to you. Maybe another miracle happens for him, but these aren’t short term trends and everyone knows being the choice of the people once in over 3 decades isn’t sustainable.

Load Metric
    Looks to me like nothing is gonna happen today and we be sitting in the same boat tmrw
    You certainly will be sitting in your same drunken retard boat tomorrow and every day for the foreseeable future.

Load Metric

don’t you think it would be irresponsible for them to count the votes without knowing how many biden still needs?

😏

Load Metric
    if anyones wondering why trumps 'stop the vote' campaign is such a total shit show, consider that trump had access to every political heavy hitter in the world including the republican operatives responsible for gore v bush, and he chose to give total control to......

....jared.
    He went to Jared!

Load Metric
    No one wants to be the one who throws the last shovel of dirt on Trump given it’s the middle of a pandemic and he’ll be around another 10 weeks. It seems obvious these people know it’s going against him, don’t want to draw his ire until someone else tells him he’s lost first.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Imagine winning the popular vote once in 32 years and being convinced Dems need to cheat. It’s been a miracle republicans have danced between the raindrops and hit one outers this long. We ran the worst candidate imaginable, Trump squeezed every vote possible out of his side, and will probably lose by 5 or 6 million votes. Eventually that’s going to catch up to you. Maybe another miracle happens for him, but these aren’t short term trends and everyone knows being the choice of the people once in over 3 decades isn’t sustainable.
    Exactly. If not for the Electoral College the Democrats would have been in office straight since 1992.

MORE PEOPLE VOTE DEM

RETHUGLICANS NEED ONE-OUTERS TO WIN

CRY MORE BITCHES

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    You certainly will be sitting in your same drunken retard boat tomorrow and every day for the foreseeable future.

i should get drunk today and look like a stooge on purpose. opposed to u looking like a stooge 24/7 w/o even realizing it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Imagine winning the popular vote once in 32 years and being convinced Dems need to cheat.

in fairness, this is literally the demographic youre referring to:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    this is the narrative battle we will be dealing with. shit is gonna take all year and ACB is gonna give it to trump 5-4

Thread Information