Page 352 of 634 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    i get it, he's your friend obviously as u have his back even when he's being a pos, and YOU don't think he wouldnt pay his bets.
    PLOL already sent $2500.

Druff, can you confirm that sidedish still hasn't paid?

ur such a bad troll and ppl pay u lol

or are u on the autism spectrum so much that because YOU have Druff's payment info ready that means everyone else does? i asked druff how to pay and he hasnt responded FFS

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    This thread has gone down many rabbit holes, but I feel like the dish bet should be talking either via PMs or another thread.

should it tho? i have the most bet on trump and plop has the most bet on biden, why wouldnt we be going at it

Load Metric
    This thread has gone down many rabbit holes, but I feel like the dish bet should be talking either via PMs or another thread.

should it tho? i have the most bet on trump and plop has the most bet on biden, why wouldnt we be going at it
    Fine, I'll rephrase it.

Escrow up bitch and starting being a real man. Then we won't have the stupid back/forth regarding the bet/threats/etc.

Comments

dwai: lol

PLOL: lol this

Rick Sanchez: :this

Banned
    Load Metric
    Done!

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ion-Thread-***

Diamond
    Load Metric

Fine, I'll rephrase it.

Escrow up bitch and starting being a real man. Then we won't have the stupid back/forth regarding the bet/threats/etc.

tell me where to send paypal, spineless one

is nobody able to read that or what? druff might be ignoring it on purpose cuz i insulted him but otherwise im not getting why anybody is saying im not doing what i should do to make a fair bet

Comments

BCR: ghey(Indianapolis)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Do newspaper endorsements even matter...this isn’t the 50s....

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has not endorsed a Republican for president since 1972.

Today they endorsed
    @realDonaldTrump
    based on:

✅Economy/Jobs
    ✅Trade
    ✅China Policy
    ✅Fracking/Energy
    ✅Keeping America Open
    ✅Supreme Court
    ✅Stamina for the Job #PA

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have a feeling that Biden is going to underperform in several of the "trending blue" states, such as AZ, GA, NC, and TX.

Keep in mind that AZ and GA were considered competitive in 2016, but Trump easily won both of them.

Trump being up 7 in that latest Iowa poll shows that he's probably not losing by a landslide. If it's going to be close, this really all comes down to PA. I think PA is the ultimate bellwether in this one. If Trump wins PA, not only is that part of his path to victory, but it's probably indicative that he's going to carry all of the other swing states, except for the northern ones.

Comments

splitthis: Nobody wants a weak pansy as president

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Do newspaper endorsements even matter...this isn’t the 50s....

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has not endorsed a Republican for president since 1972.

Today they endorsed
    @realDonaldTrump
    based on:

✅Economy/Jobs
    ✅Trade
    ✅China Policy
    ✅Fracking/Energy
    ✅Keeping America Open
    ✅Supreme Court
    ✅Stamina for the Job #PA
    Probably the editorial board most despised by journalists.

Load Metric
    ngl if trump pulls this out, fuck me man, would instantly become an all time political victory.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have a feeling that Biden is going to underperform in several of the "trending blue" states, such as AZ, GA, NC, and TX.

Keep in mind that AZ and GA were considered competitive in 2016, but Trump easily won both of them.

Trump being up 7 in that latest Iowa poll shows that he's probably not losing by a landslide. If it's going to be close, this really all comes down to PA. I think PA is the ultimate bellwether in this one. If Trump wins PA, not only is that part of his path to victory, but it's probably indicative that he's going to carry all of the other swing states, except for the northern ones.
    Druff, where do you stand on what Team Trump is trying to do re claim that only the voting results reported on Election Day should matter and that additional votes added afterwards because of how long it takes states to count all of the votes, such as early-cast votes (which most states don’t start counting until Election Day) and mailed-in votes?

Comments

big dick: the guy is a deadbeat dad. f him and whatever he hass to say
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Biden will win Pennsylvania.

You are delusional if you think Trump has a chance to win this election fairly. The only way Trump can win is to cheat and invalidate millions of votes.

If this is a fair election Biden will win and it won't be close.

Trump will be lucky to win as many states as Michael Dukakis.

People are sick of seeing Trump every fucking day, lying his ass off on TV.

Once Biden destroys Trump and gives him the worst beating of his life. Instead of Biden unifying the country, Trump and his criminal family must be prosecuted.

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Biden has said police should shoot attackers in the leg.

Does that apply to Secret Service men assigned to his security detail?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

That's a whuddabout that even Druff would be embarrassed to put forward.

So fucked up.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Very good debate and Tomi performed exceptionally well as usual:

Winner of the $555 freeroll

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm actually going to watch this video. Hopefully I won't be sorry.

I'll start off by being shallow. Tomi Lahren looks 35 already, and I see plastic surgery in her future. She's still very pretty, but suddenly looks way older than 28, which is strange because she didn't look old for her age before.

Brian Tyler Cohen is your textbook definition of a left wing soyboy, and looks like he weighs about 100 pounds. I think even Tomi Lahren could kick his ass.

Moving along...

Load Metric
    She really isn`t just a angry barby with a teleprompter like you said long ago in a radio show
    Winner of the $555 freeroll

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

He said this:

"There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face."

Seems pretty clear to me.
    You said that when Faucci changed his stance on masks, he also admitted he was lying to help the healthcare workers. Obvious politically motivated misinformation - at the cost of people losing faith in health experts during a pandemic.

Fauci also said we shouldn't wear masks because they're useless, then about-faced on it, and admitted he was lying for the good of healthcare workers. Yikes indeed.
    -Druff

Would you care to revise your statement?
    That got buried quick.
    bump

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You said that when Faucci changed his stance on masks, he also admitted he was lying to help the healthcare workers. Obvious politically motivated misinformation - at the cost of people losing faith in health experts during a pandemic.

Fauci also said we shouldn't wear masks because they're useless, then about-faced on it, and admitted he was lying for the good of healthcare workers. Yikes indeed.
    -Druff

Why do you think Fauci said we shouldn't wear masks?

I don't even understand what "gotcha" you think you caught me on here.

Load Metric

-Druff

Because at the time there was little evidence that masks would have a significant impact on the spread of the virus. Also, as he explained in the very same interview, there was a concern about a shortage for health care workers.

Are you seriously standing by your obvious lie that he later 'admitted he was lying for the good of healthcare workers'?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Because at the time there was little evidence that masks would have a significant impact on the spread of the virus. Also, as he explained in the very same interview, there was a concern about a shortage for health care workers.

Are you seriously standing by your obvious lie that he later 'admitted he was lying for the good of healthcare workers'?

He also acknowledged that masks were initially not recommended to the general public so that first responders wouldn’t feel the strain of a shortage of PPE.

He explained that public health experts "were concerned the public health community, and many people were saying this, were concerned that it was at a time when personal protective equipment, including the N95 masks and the surgical masks, were in very short supply.”

By early April, the Strategic National Stockpile had been depleted, and around the same time President Trump invoked the Defense Production Act to have manufacturing chains across the U.S. focus on making vital medical equipment such as ventilators and masks.

Fauci continued to say that they wanted to give as many masks as possible to front line workers and emergency personnel.

“We wanted to make sure that the people, namely the health care workers, who were brave enough to put themselves in a harm way, to take care of people who you know were infected with the coronavirus and the danger of them getting infected,” Fauci concluded.
    https://thehill.com/changing-america...-to-wear-masks

I'll take your concession regarding being wrong now.

Thread Information