Page 343 of 634 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,860 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

So what was the point for calling him out about being against busing for black kids? If she wasn't calling that racist then what?
    To win the debate.

She was capitalizing on a mistake Biden had made when he used his relationship with two Senators that were against segregation as an example of his willingness to work with people he disagreed with and how things used to be more civil.

He had already been getting a bunch of shit for it, especially from Corey Booker and he eventually apologized. In case you missed it, she prefaced her criticism with "I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground." The reason you hear "Kamala called Biden a racist" repeated is because Trump put out a statement saying "Kamala Harris called Joe Biden a racist", and the media just ran with it.
    In case you missed it, his name is "Cory Booker", you racist dolt.

I guess if it was an easy name like "Jussie" you would have spelled it right.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Not fake news

nightmarefish: Perfect

Tellafriend: sad

big dick: disgusting
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

So what was the point for calling him out about being against busing for black kids? If she wasn't calling that racist then what?
    To win the debate.

She was capitalizing on a mistake Biden had made when he used his relationship with two Senators that were against segregation as an example of his willingness to work with people he disagreed with and how things used to be more civil.

He had already been getting a bunch of shit for it, especially from Corey Booker and he eventually apologized. In case you missed it, she prefaced her criticism with "I do not believe you are a racist and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground." The reason you hear "Kamala called Biden a racist" repeated is because Trump put out a statement saying "Kamala Harris called Joe Biden a racist", and the media just ran with it.
    JFC, she brought it up to paint him as a racist, why are you fighting that point? It’s the go-to play in the liberal playbook FFS. He has a good explanation for it btw and thinks he did nothing wrong. He may have said later that it was wrong but that was only to avoid being canceled from the crazy fucks at your fringe. Watch until the end, she continues to press him if he would make a different decision today and he says no, then has to defend his record on civil rights.

But but, she started the whole charade by saying she didn’t think he was racist......duped has been duped again.

Load Metric

To win the debate.

JFC, she brought it up to paint him as a racist, why are you fighting that point? It’s the go-to play in the liberal playbook FFS. He has a good explanation for it btw and thinks he did nothing wrong. He may have said later that it was wrong but that was only to avoid being canceled from the crazy fucks at your fringe. Watch until the end, she continues to press him if he would make a different decision today and he says no, then has to defend his record on civil rights.

But but, she started the whole charade by saying she didn’t think he was racist......duped has been duped again.
    Good talk. Way to stay above the partisan left/right drama.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    a guy who's son banged his grand daughter does not become POTUS, he fails miserably, BET TRUMP MORONS
    What?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    And another Trump lover....Druffs hero Gavin Newsom...

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...elp-state-amid
    From April dunce

He had to kiss the dear leaders ass to get govt money for covid

wake up
    Yes I know it was April....come election time Orange man did everything wrong...all deaths his fault.

Ridiculous.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    a guy who's son banged his grand daughter does not become POTUS, he fails miserably, BET TRUMP MORONS
    What?
    Ya, hunter Biden was banging his brothers widow and most likely banged her daughter

Load Metric
    What the heck is happening in Texas???!!! Early voting this election is greater than the total 2016 turnout!!!

Comments

big dick: the unicorn
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    And what the heck is happening in Georgia??? The most recent high quality polls in Georgia show Biden moving up to a 5% lead over Trump.

Comments

big dick: the other unicorn
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I know...look at all that Red state voter suppression.

Record voting all across the land.

Load Metric

Comments

IamGreek: That's hilarious

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    From April dunce

He had to kiss the dear leaders ass to get govt money for covid

wake up
    Yes I know it was April....come election time Orange man did everything wrong...all deaths his fault.

Ridiculous.
    Who said trump is responsible for every death?

Are you a Herd Immunity guy?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    You gotta be kidding me!!

LOL

I was wondering where that fat greasy fuck has been hiding. Thought the Rona mita got him

Load Metric
    Biden campaign cancels Texas event after Trump supporters surround bus on interstate

A campaign bus for Joe Biden traveling Friday from San Antonio to Austin, Texas, was surrounded by multiple vehicles with Trump signs that attempted to slow down the bus and run it off the road, a Biden campaign official tells CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/31/polit...ers/index.html
    Last edited by big dick; 10-31-2020 at 05:03 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Ridiculous.

Cuomo did.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Biden campaign cancels Texas event after Trump supporters surround bus on interstate

A campaign bus for Joe Biden traveling Friday from San Antonio to Austin, Texas, was surrounded by multiple vehicles with Trump signs that attempted to slow down the bus and run it off the road, a Biden campaign official tells CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/31/polit...ers/index.html
    HAHAHAHAHAHA THE LIBTARD BUS!!!!

https://twitter.com/PatriotDen_/status/1322680513929371651

Load Metric
    Imagine being an American and supporting a video like that

You're in here night n day crying about violence on the streets being caused by the blacks and then you post that

You are a hypocrite

Load Metric

Cuomo did.
    Any other President we have 50k -100k dead

fat shithead telling people to not protect himself and others the entire time

Thread Information