Page 33 of 634 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    dish: "trump seems smart to me."

don jr's girlfriend on when she met trump: "i legitimately thought he was mentally retarded."
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I think all political debate on danspacepoker.todge should begin with do you think ozarks is good and if the answers yes we know ur a retard and can't post anymore use ur computer science degree here and make this happen

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

LOL Dish, Trump is maybe 110 with Adderall and frankly I'm being generous.
    We should both be ashamed of ourselves for even engaging this fool.
    Nah, I'm good with Dish. I don't take him very seriously and neither does he.

Load Metric
    Dude was smart enough to become PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! Suck on that.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If someone seems out of my league, I figure they must have me by dbl digit IQ points. My IQ bout 130 so therefore trump at least 140

Comments

splitthis: So triple digital

Load Metric
    Ya know what I saw on my drive to Solon today? The streets were lined with American flags and Trump 2020 signs. I did not see one Biden sign. Not a one.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    the white trash musta been Out in full force.

The dems (like me) are smart

We will let you dipshits test the waters before we dive in

Guinea pigs

Hopefully you selfish idiots don't all get sick and die or super spread this shit and smart responsible normal people like me can head out on the 4th of July knowing it's safe and if not continue to ride it out at home

Comments

splitthis: Blah blah, blah blah blah blah

Load Metric

Load Metric
    from left to right

Splitthis. Dwai. Bottomeset.

Comments

splitthis: That’s you and all the other hole people

Load Metric
    dis bitch be ruining my REP

Keep it coming darling... that's how i know i'm winning

big dick owns all of team retard

Comments

SPIT this: A big dick amongst a sea of little dicks

Load Metric
    I gotta give Trump credit when it's appropriate, he's crushing it on Snapchat. Biden and Trump are now in a race to be the first on Tiktok. They're saying the 14-19 year old vote is what will swing this election.

Load Metric
    ELKINS, WEST VIRGINIA – Thomas Cooper, a mail carrier in Pendleton County, was charged today in a criminal complaint with attempted election fraud, U.S. Attorney Bill Powell announced.

Cooper, age 47, of Dry Fork, West Virginia, is charged with “Attempt to Defraud the Residents of West Virginia of a Fair Election.” According to the affidavit filed with the complaint, Cooper held a U.S. Postal Service contract to deliver mail in Pendleton County. In April 2020, the Clerk of Pendleton County received “2020 Primary Election COVID-19 Mail-In Absentee Request” forms from eight voters on which the voter’s party-ballot request appeared to have been altered.

The clerk reported the finding to the West Virginia Secretary of State’s office, which began an investigation. The investigation found five ballot requests that had been altered from “Democrat” to “Republican.” On three other requests, the party wasn’t changed, but the request had been altered.

Cooper was responsible for the mail delivery of the three towns from which the tampered requests were mailed: Onego, Riverton, and Franklin, West Virginia. According to the affidavit, Cooper admitted to altering some of the requests, saying it was a joke.

The complaint was filed after an investigation by the West Virginia Election Fraud Task Force, led by Assistant United States Attorneys from both the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia, Special Agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and investigators from the West Virginia Secretary of State’s Office.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ELKINS, WEST VIRGINIA – Thomas Cooper, a mail carrier in Pendleton County, was charged today in a criminal complaint with attempted election fraud, U.S. Attorney Bill Powell announced.

Cooper, age 47, of Dry Fork, West Virginia, is charged with “Attempt to Defraud the Residents of West Virginia of a Fair Election.” According to the affidavit filed with the complaint, Cooper held a U.S. Postal Service contract to deliver mail in Pendleton County. In April 2020, the Clerk of Pendleton County received “2020 Primary Election COVID-19 Mail-In Absentee Request” forms from eight voters on which the voter’s party-ballot request appeared to have been altered.

The clerk reported the finding to the West Virginia Secretary of State’s office, which began an investigation. The investigation found five ballot requests that had been altered from “Democrat” to “Republican.” On three other requests, the party wasn’t changed, but the request had been altered.

Cooper was responsible for the mail delivery of the three towns from which the tampered requests were mailed: Onego, Riverton, and Franklin, West Virginia. According to the affidavit, Cooper admitted to altering some of the requests, saying it was a joke.

The complaint was filed after an investigation by the West Virginia Election Fraud Task Force, led by Assistant United States Attorneys from both the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia, Special Agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and investigators from the West Virginia Secretary of State’s Office.
    of course they find anything switched from democrat to republican, ROFL 5 whole ballots? imagine how many republican-to-democrat they let get by them cause they are searching for the opposite

Load Metric

Let's see if he thinks federal pound me in the ass prison is a joke.

Trump appointed one of his lackeys postmaster general. Maybe they'll just stop delivering mail for about a month before the election.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    rofl bidens within 3 points of trump in fucking UTAH.

Diamond
    Load Metric

wow what a loser, Hillary was tied there supposedly

Load Metric
    Despite being Republicans, Mormons really don't like Trump. If you look at the swing between 2012 and 2016, Utah was the state where Republicans underperformed the most (by far). The Republican candidate got 73% of the vote in 2012. In 2016, Trump got... 45% of the vote. A 28 point decrease!

Somewhat skewed since Romney was the 2012 candidate, but they still really didn't want to vote for Trump. Evan McMullen got 22% of the vote in Utah in 2016.

Trump will still win Utah, but not by a huge margin.

Load Metric
    Name:  Presidential_Election_Results_Swing_by_State_from_2012_to_2016.svg.png
Views: 309
Size:  56.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Despite being Republicans, Mormons really don't like Trump. If you look at the swing between 2012 and 2016, Utah was the state where Republicans underperformed the most (by far). The Republican candidate got 73% of the vote in 2012. In 2016, Trump got... 45% of the vote. A 28 point decrease!

Somewhat skewed since Romney was the 2012 candidate, but they still really didn't want to vote for Trump. Evan McMullen got 22% of the vote in Utah in 2016.

Trump will still win Utah, but not by a huge margin.
    his romney beef likely deep sixed his chances with team morm.

thats probably something to consider honestly.

Load Metric
    Can you spot what's wrong with this picture?

Name:  7cf8004c34922ee4e87decde308b0138.png
Views: 699
Size:  185.2 KB

Thread Information