Page 303 of 334 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 6678

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

  1. #6041
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1256
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,780
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Just a reminder, Canada is a shithole racist country where no one wants to live.
    Best Countries 2020
    Canada
    Number Two Overall and Rising


    Lake Louise, Banff National Park. Arlene Treiber Waller/ShutterstockHighlights: National policy of multiculturalism; high standard of living; hi-tech industrial economy; world's fifth-largest oil producer
    Highest subranking: Quality of Life (No. 1 out of 73)
    2019 overall ranking: No. 3 out of 80


     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: You silly drunk retard, no one wants to live there.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  2. #6042
    Gold
    Reputation
    247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,738
    The United States has treated me like shit, I think I’ll move to Canada.
    ~said no black American ever.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Lol
      
      Tellafriend: Right
      
      Jayjami: You have a point there

  3. #6043
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    590
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,837
    abrown is a fkn clown. lmao @ his bravado regarding his prognostications.. hey douchebag, how’s that CYDY bag feeling?

  4. #6044
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1256
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,780
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    The United States has treated me like shit, I think I’ll move to Canada.
    ~said no black American ever.
    History major? Obv. not

    The Underground Railroad was a secret network of abolitionists (people who wanted to abolish slavery). They helped African Americans escape from
    enslavement in the American South to free Northern states or to Canada. The Underground Railroad was the largest anti-slavery freedom movement in North America. It brought between 30,000 and 40,000 fugitives to British North America (now Canada).







     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: You haven’t seen a black person in years you racist hillbilly.
      
      duped_samaritan: got him
      
      Walter Sobchak: get em les
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  5. #6045
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5482
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,997
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Just a reminder, Canada is a shithole racist country where no one wants to live.
    Best Countries 2020
    Canada
    Number Two Overall and Rising


    Lake Louise, Banff National Park. Arlene Treiber Waller/ShutterstockHighlights: National policy of multiculturalism; high standard of living; hi-tech industrial economy; world's fifth-largest oil producer
    Highest subranking: Quality of Life (No. 1 out of 73)
    2019 overall ranking: No. 3 out of 80
    Lake Louise is very nice, but I found from reading about it that it's a super-crowded tourist trap (at least in the summer). Nearby Lake Moraine was a better option. That still had plenty of tourists, but you get a very similar view and lake with easier parking and lesser crowds.

    Regarding your post, Canada is only "better" if you are okay with the higher taxes and cold weather. You can somewhat dodge the cold weather in Vancouver, but then you're getting a ton of Seattle-like rain and gloominess. Canada also lacks a national right to free speech (see what's been happening in places like Ontario and Quebec), and that also bothers me.

  6. #6046
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1256
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Best Countries 2020
    Canada
    Number Two Overall and Rising


    Lake Louise, Banff National Park. Arlene Treiber Waller/ShutterstockHighlights: National policy of multiculturalism; high standard of living; hi-tech industrial economy; world's fifth-largest oil producer
    Highest subranking: Quality of Life (No. 1 out of 73)
    2019 overall ranking: No. 3 out of 80
    Lake Louise is very nice, but I found from reading about it that it's a super-crowded tourist trap (at least in the summer). Nearby Lake Moraine was a better option. That still had plenty of tourists, but you get a very similar view and lake with easier parking and lesser crowds.

    Regarding your post, Canada is only "better" if you are okay with the higher taxes and cold weather. You can somewhat dodge the cold weather in Vancouver, but then you're getting a ton of Seattle-like rain and gloominess. Canada also lacks a national right to free speech (see what's been happening in places like Ontario and Quebec), and that also bothers me.
    Guy from L.A. comes to tourist destination (or read about it lol) and cries crowded. That is special
    You're not right......in the head

    BTW, I didn't conduct this survey. It's done every year. It's covers a lot more than weather and we have that solved btw. Clothing. We can into every category if you like. You will lose

    Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits. Hate speech, obscenity, and defamationare common categories of restricted speech in Canada. During the 1970 October Crisis, the War Measures Act was used to limit speech from the militant political opposition.
    Last edited by limitles; 10-17-2020 at 03:53 PM.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  7. #6047
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5482
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,997
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Lake Louise is very nice, but I found from reading about it that it's a super-crowded tourist trap (at least in the summer). Nearby Lake Moraine was a better option. That still had plenty of tourists, but you get a very similar view and lake with easier parking and lesser crowds.

    Regarding your post, Canada is only "better" if you are okay with the higher taxes and cold weather. You can somewhat dodge the cold weather in Vancouver, but then you're getting a ton of Seattle-like rain and gloominess. Canada also lacks a national right to free speech (see what's been happening in places like Ontario and Quebec), and that also bothers me.
    Guy from L.A. comes to tourist destination (or read about it lol) and cries crowded. That is special
    You're not right......in the head

    BTW, I didn't conduct this survey. It's done every year. It's covers a lot more than weather and we have that solved btw. Clothing. We can into every category if you like. You will lose

    Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits. Hate speech, obscenity, and defamationare common categories of restricted speech in Canada. During the 1970 October Crisis, the War Measures Act was used to limit speech from the militant political opposition.
    LOL "reasonable" limits on free speech.

    My point is made.

  8. #6048
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1256
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Guy from L.A. comes to tourist destination (or read about it lol) and cries crowded. That is special
    You're not right......in the head

    BTW, I didn't conduct this survey. It's done every year. It's covers a lot more than weather and we have that solved btw. Clothing. We can into every category if you like. You will lose

    Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits. Hate speech, obscenity, and defamationare common categories of restricted speech in Canada. During the 1970 October Crisis, the War Measures Act was used to limit speech from the militant political opposition.
    LOL "reasonable" limits on free speech.

    My point is made.
    No it has not. No one is being dragged off to a private prison for something they've said.
    Doesn’t happen. And we can say “shit” on TV

    Boo
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  9. #6049
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Guy from L.A. comes to tourist destination (or read about it lol) and cries crowded. That is special
    You're not right......in the head

    BTW, I didn't conduct this survey. It's done every year. It's covers a lot more than weather and we have that solved btw. Clothing. We can into every category if you like. You will lose

    Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits. Hate speech, obscenity, and defamationare common categories of restricted speech in Canada. During the 1970 October Crisis, the War Measures Act was used to limit speech from the militant political opposition.
    LOL "reasonable" limits on free speech.

    My point is made.
    Your point might carry more weight if you weren't currently sued for defamation and advised by your lawyer to avoid talking about it.

  10. #6050
    Gold
    Reputation
    247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,738
    The manically depressed alcoholic that constantly obsesses about superior countries is trying to convince us he has a good quality of life. Lmfao, you can’t make this shit up.

    You’re a broke racist bum with a shot liver. You toothless fuck you.

  11. #6051
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    604
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Firtash is a multi billionaire with links to guys like Semion Mogilevich. Saying he's a Russian Mafia associate is not a stretch of the imagination. More likely he's a bonafide mobster.

    Firtash is represented by Joseph diGenova & Victoria Toensing who are Guiliani associates with connections, supposedly because Lev Parnas told him to employ them... and then like magic an affidavit from Shokin appears claiming he was sacked for trying to investigate Burisma and Biden. Which goes completely against what actually happened. Shokin was deeply corrupt and this was not the reason he was sacked.

    But you all buy this as genuine and ignore the motives of Firtash who is on $100,000,000+ bail at the time.

    If i was a conspiracy theorist I'd say Firtash did a deal with Guiliani to discredit Biden in return for assistance getting his extradition squashed. In fact I'd say this is likely and not a conspiracy theory.
    After meeting with the Firtash crew even Barr wasn't stupid enough to go for it.

    My dots make more sense IMHO.
    Except it doesn't explain why they hired Hunter, or why they wanted access to Joe.
    They were looking to expand to other countries and hired him for his experience in international law. I would imagine his experience, skillset and connections all played a roll in him getting the job.

    You really should put a little effort into taking an objective look at all the facts.

  12. #6052
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6294
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,645
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    You really should put a little effort into taking an objective look at all the facts.
    kinda out of character, no?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  13. #6053
    Gold
    Reputation
    247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,738
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Except it doesn't explain why they hired Hunter, or why they wanted access to Joe.
    They were looking to expand to other countries and hired him for his experience in international law. I would imagine his experience, skillset and connections all played a roll in him getting the job.

    You really should put a little effort into taking an objective look at all the facts.
    He’s on video saying he was holding money until the guy was fired. If this doesn’t bother you that’s fine but neither should the Trump phone call.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: Right
      
      MumblesBadly: WRONG! That prosecutor was corrupt as hell!

  14. #6054
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6294
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,645
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  15. #6055
    Gold
    Reputation
    247
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,738
    Sounds about right. Lol, fuckin Canadians.

  16. #6056
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    They were looking to expand to other countries and hired him for his experience in international law. I would imagine his experience, skillset and connections all played a roll in him getting the job.

    You really should put a little effort into taking an objective look at all the facts.
    He’s on video saying he was holding money until the guy was fired. If this doesn’t bother you that’s fine but neither should the Trump phone call.
    Anyone who believed the Jussie thing obviously can be eternally disregarded, but the mental gymnastics that seems to be increasing with each page of this thread is lol. This is another one of these issues that tilts otherwise intelligent people (not duped_samaritan obviously) into throwing all logic and objectivity out the window - part of that is clearly cope with the alarm bells sounding on Biden's otherwise good (in their mind) election chances. I'll wait for more of the facts and a possible denial to surface, but the worst is supposedly yet to come. Let's see how hard the media plays the "Russian disinformation" card.

  17. #6057

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The situation has drastically changed in the past 6 weeks.

    This election will be about whether the people think Trump handled the coronavirus issue well -- both public-health-wise and economy-wise.

    If they are pleasantly surprised by the way the everything looks by the time November comes, Trump will win. If they are disappointed, Trump will lose.

    Some of this is out of his hands. For example, say an effective drug against the coronavirus is discovered on June 1 and is massively distributed to hospitals and pharmacies by July 1. Then most of the country opens up, and people's vast appetite to live life again spurs a roaring economic comeback, which somewhat negates the disasterous economic harm of the previous months.

    Everyone will be in a great mood and reelect Trump.

    Now say that no effective treatment is found, and a vaccine is projected for mid-2021. Most stuff remains closed, people are going stir crazy, it's hard to get things in the store, people can't afford stuff, and businesses are failing all over the place.

    Then Trump is going to lose.

    The usual politicking isn't going to matter all that much, because everyone will have the coronavirus and only the coronavirus on their minds, for as long as this is shutting everything down and/or people are dying.

    According to this post Todd...
    It look's like Biden.

  18. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    He’s on video saying he was holding money until the guy was fired. If this doesn’t bother you that’s fine but neither should the Trump phone call.
    Anyone who believed the Jussie thing obviously can be eternally disregarded, but the mental gymnastics that seems to be increasing with each page of this thread is lol. This is another one of these issues that tilts otherwise intelligent people (not duped_samaritan obviously) into throwing all logic and objectivity out the window - part of that is clearly cope with the alarm bells sounding on Biden's otherwise good (in their mind) election chances. I'll wait for more of the facts and a possible denial to surface, but the worst is supposedly yet to come. Let's see how hard the media plays the "Russian disinformation" card.
    i wouldn't get your hopes up about more information to come. i want biden to win so i love this, but i think biden could be caught on video raping someone, and the press wouldn't even cover it.

    i think they feel like they were used by the hillary email thing and will not let anything happen like that again. look at what big tech did to the Hunter Biden thing. Now no one even knows that story.

     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish:

  19. #6059
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    590
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,837
    Name:  5E7FD0FC-2EC6-43EB-9549-00271FFF1112.jpeg
Views: 127
Size:  117.6 KB

  20. #6060
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The situation has drastically changed in the past 6 weeks.

    This election will be about whether the people think Trump handled the coronavirus issue well -- both public-health-wise and economy-wise.

    If they are pleasantly surprised by the way the everything looks by the time November comes, Trump will win. If they are disappointed, Trump will lose.

    Some of this is out of his hands. For example, say an effective drug against the coronavirus is discovered on June 1 and is massively distributed to hospitals and pharmacies by July 1. Then most of the country opens up, and people's vast appetite to live life again spurs a roaring economic comeback, which somewhat negates the disasterous economic harm of the previous months.

    Everyone will be in a great mood and reelect Trump.

    Now say that no effective treatment is found, and a vaccine is projected for mid-2021. Most stuff remains closed, people are going stir crazy, it's hard to get things in the store, people can't afford stuff, and businesses are failing all over the place.

    Then Trump is going to lose.

    The usual politicking isn't going to matter all that much, because everyone will have the coronavirus and only the coronavirus on their minds, for as long as this is shutting everything down and/or people are dying.

    According to this post Todd...
    It look's like Biden.
    If this offers you peace, embrace it.

    Druff has always been disingenuous about Trump’s behavior. He is too invested to offer an objective take.


    Donald Trump’s former personal attorney Michael Cohen has predicted the US president will pull out all the stops to avoid criminal prosecution if he loses the US presidential election to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

    Mr Cohen believes Mr Trump would resign from office sometime during the 11 weeks between losing the election and Mr Biden’s inauguration, hand over the reins to his vice president, Mike Pence, and have Mr Pence pardon him.
    This is so crazy yet if anyone knows how Trump might play out his final hands it’s Cohen.

    The country would lose its frickin’ mind. How people would manifest their anger I really can’t imagine. Rioting doesn’t seem like the outlet. I honestly don’t know.

    Biden promised in May that HE would not pardon Trump.

    The market has priced in a huge win for Biden and has projected a peaceful transition. A Pence pardon changes all that?

    Interesting to try to forecast.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 12 guests)

  1. GrenadaRoger,
  2. thesidedish,
  3. Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4429
    Last Post: 04-20-2020, 07:30 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-13-2020, 09:11 PM
  3. Replies: 436
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 05:19 PM
  4. Facebook may have just handed Trump the 2020 election
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-05-2019, 07:49 AM
  5. Official Donald Trump Saturday Night Live Thread
    By tgull in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 07:04 PM

Tags for this Thread