Page 301 of 311 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 6214

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

  1. #6001
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5467
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,860
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    I didn't say Shokin was a good guy. He very well may have been corrupt. That's not the point I'm making.

    Why do you think Biden cared about this so much? He actually held up a billion in aid, contingent upon Shokin's removal. Highly unusual behavior.

    Why do you think Hunter was hired? Do you think it was a coincidence that Hunter was hired, and Joe Biden had such influence over Ukranian matters? What about that e-mail? Are you telling me that is a coincidence, too?

    They clearly bought access to Joe through Hunter, and got it. That's a big problem.
    You have clearly tried to make out like Shokin was not corrupt. You say. "Because a few people in Europe said he was corrupt? LOL"

    Thats a huge understatement and perhaps disingenuous on your part.

    Protesters who were on the streets calling for him to be sacked and prosecuted were shot by snipers, and Shokin refused to even investigate this properoy.

    You perhaps should be admiring Biden tor taking a hard line against corruption instead of looking for fanciful conspiracy theories that fit your agends.

    Bah.
    This isn't a conspiracy theory. It's an obvious connecting of dots.

    1) Burisma hires Hunter so they can have access to Joe Biden.

    2) Burisma gets access to Joe Biden, and tells him that they need his help to get rid of the prosecutor investigating them. They inform Biden that this prosecutor is highly suspected of corruption, and that can be the excuse to demand him being fired.

    3) Joe Biden, not wanting his fuckup son to be in trouble yet again, demands they fire Shokin. He uses the corruption as the reason, but that's not the actual reason he gives a shit. But it's a good cover. He holds up $1 billion in aid until they do.

    4) Shokin gets fired. Mission accomplished!!!


    Even if you want to say that Shokin being fired was a good thing, the way Burisma successfully used Hunter to get him to do their bidding should be alarming to anyone thinking of voting for Biden.

  2. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Toaster Oven, I see you've returned here after a few-year absence, which I was actually happy about, because I'm always glad to see old-school community members come back. However, you've reduced yourself to posting a few terrible one-liners, and that's it.

    You said in your red rep of me that I'm a "dumb fucking mark", in response to my last post.

    Do you really believe that Biden's intense concern about that Ukranian prosecutor had nothing to do with the investigation's potential affect on his longtime-fuckup son?

    If you really think that's just a coincidence, then you're right -- someone here really is a dumb fucking mark.

    he probably thinks ur a mark for falling for "russian disinformation" or something, guy is rachel maddow tier



  3. #6003
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1254
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

    You are talking garbage!
    The investigation into Burisma preceded Hunters arrival.
    Shokin was a crook and your guilt by association timeline does not fit.

    A few people in Europe wanted him fired hey?
    The EU, the IMF, the EBRD along with many significant organisations.... along with thousands of street protestors wanted him removed.

    The really hillarious thing is Shokin outright refused to investigate corruption and even snipers who killed people who were demostrating to get him removed.... but now according to Mr Druff he was the good guy who was hampered investigating Hunter Biden.

    You really need to brush up on the facts before making ludicrous claims.
    I didn't say Shokin was a good guy. He very well may have been corrupt. That's not the point I'm making.

    Why do you think Biden cared about this so much? He actually held up a billion in aid, contingent upon Shokin's removal. Highly unusual behavior.

    Why do you think Hunter was hired? Do you think it was a coincidence that Hunter was hired, and Joe Biden had such influence over Ukranian matters? What about that e-mail? Are you telling me that is a coincidence, too?

    They clearly bought access to Joe through Hunter, and got it. That's a big problem.
    Speaking of coincidences do you expect anything less from a notorious bully
    who is about to be politically embarrassed in a few weeks? He lies about everything.
    Most of it means nothing to anybody except him. But he can't stop.

    "Fake news, hoax".

    He's got em this time. Oh boy what luck just a few weeks away
    Voter manipulation, the Electoral College, grandiose claims, it's not
    enough. Not after four years of in your face stupidity.

    "In July 2019, Trump ordered the freezing of $391 million in military aid[48] shortly before a telephone conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in which Trump asked Zelensky to initiate an investigation of the Bidens.[49][50]

    Trump falsely told Zelensky that "[Joe] Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution" of his son; Joe Biden did not stop any prosecution, did not brag about doing so, and there is no evidence his son was ever under investigation.[51]

    On September 24, 2019, the United States House of Representatives initiated a formal impeachment inquiry against Trump on the grounds that he may have sought to use U.S. foreign aid and the Ukrainian government to damage Joe Biden's 2020 presidential campaign.[52][53]"

    That's right wikipedia. Go ahead and post your sources Mr. Breitbart

    I'm not above this



    JOIN IN It's happenin






    Last edited by limitles; 10-16-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  4. #6004
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    225
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

    You have clearly tried to make out like Shokin was not corrupt. You say. "Because a few people in Europe said he was corrupt? LOL"

    Thats a huge understatement and perhaps disingenuous on your part.

    Protesters who were on the streets calling for him to be sacked and prosecuted were shot by snipers, and Shokin refused to even investigate this properoy.

    You perhaps should be admiring Biden tor taking a hard line against corruption instead of looking for fanciful conspiracy theories that fit your agends.

    Bah.
    This isn't a conspiracy theory. It's an obvious connecting of dots.

    1) Burisma hires Hunter so they can have access to Joe Biden.

    2) Burisma gets access to Joe Biden, and tells him that they need his help to get rid of the prosecutor investigating them. They inform Biden that this prosecutor is highly suspected of corruption, and that can be the excuse to demand him being fired.

    3) Joe Biden, not wanting his fuckup son to be in trouble yet again, demands they fire Shokin. He uses the corruption as the reason, but that's not the actual reason he gives a shit. But it's a good cover. He holds up $1 billion in aid until they do.

    4) Shokin gets fired. Mission accomplished!!!


    Even if you want to say that Shokin being fired was a good thing, the way Burisma successfully used Hunter to get him to do their bidding should be alarming to anyone thinking of voting for Biden.
    What the fuck are you talking about?

    Every single point you make is a blatant assumption.

    You are usually quite good at connecting dots. But in this instance even your dots are nonsense.

  5. #6005
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5467
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,860
    Blog Entries
    2
    You explain the way this happened, Salty.

    All coincidental events?

  6. #6006
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    428
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You explain the way this happened, Salty.

    All coincidental events?
    The Ukrainians obviously value under-qualified rich kids more than any other country.

  7. #6007
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    225
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You explain the way this happened, Salty.

    All coincidental events?
    You really should be looking at the Shokin links to Dymitro Firtash and his lawyers who are Giuliani associates.
    Firtash is connected to the Russian mafia and has his fingers in the Trump pie.

    Put those dots together and your dots are meaningless.

  8. #6008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You explain the way this happened, Salty.

    All coincidental events?
    Yea the thing is Shokin wasn't doing anything about Burisma. That's likely a good start. Burisma benefited from Shokin. They don't want Shokin gone because either they already payed him off or he just sucks at his job.

    For scale, 30k is enough to have Shokin killed in Ukraine, 300k is more than enough to pay him off and 30m doesn't even get you close to buying the amount of pressure he got from overseas.

    It's not that long ago, but as a gentle reminder, in 2015 what happened in Ukraine mattered. It wasn't given that Russia was stopping their campaign of fuckery to Ukraine. That's why US, EU, IMF and handful of other entities meddled in otherwise inconsequential country's internal business.

  9. #6009
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    what supposedly came out (from hunter's computer that he "abandoned" at a computer repair store in delaware -- lol, ok) is that biden may have met with his son's work connection.

    this is literally what every politician does every single day, all day long. they do favors for their friends and family by taking meetings, showing interest, etc.

    donald trump probably does this 300 times a day and there is no one on earth that would dispute this.
    It's not fair to call this a conspiracy. Elaborate interpretations of the emails and text messages maybe, but at the very least there is much more to the story.

    The bigger issue that they are hinting around at is that Biden might be the "the big guy" and "chairman" referenced in term of payments etc., this is why Giuliani went on television with a print out of a Hunter text saying that Joe takes half of their salaries. Apparently this was just the tip of the leaks.

    Also, are we going to pretend like Twitter shouldn't burn for trying to censor this story?

    If this is true it is genuinely disqualifying and enough to tip the election. Apparently there is even more.


    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1317267502498537473

  10. #6010
    In the separate developing story from Bevan Cooney's emails, a picture is painted of Chinese access to Biden facilitated by Hunter and his associates going back to Obama's first term. Obama not wanting him to run is starting to make much more sense.




    A 2014 BBC story explaining the CEC.


    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-29707913


    It's very hard to imagine the top 50 CEOs in America or Europe happily getting together or going on foreign trips as a group," he adds.
    The China Entrepreneur Club consists of 46 of China's top business leaders. They are joined by politicians, academics and other advisers.

  11. #6011
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1254
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,703
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

    It's not fair to call this a conspiracy. Elaborate interpretations of the emails and text messages maybe, but at the very least there is much more to the story.

    The bigger issue that they are hinting around at is that Biden might be the "the big guy" and "chairman" referenced in term of payments etc., this is why Giuliani went on television with a print out of a Hunter text saying that Joe takes half of their salaries. Apparently this was just the tip of the leaks.

    Also, are we going to pretend like Twitter shouldn't burn for trying to censor this story?

    If this is true it is genuinely disqualifying and enough to tip the election. Apparently there is even more.


    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1317267502498537473
    In your dreams. You are whacked
    This guy not only quotes faux news
    he quotes himself

    Last edited by limitles; 10-16-2020 at 11:19 PM.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  12. #6012
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    225
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,429
    Firtash is a multi billionaire with links to guys like Semion Mogilevich. Saying he's a Russian Mafia associate is not a stretch of the imagination. More likely he's a bonafide mobster.

    Firtash is represented by Joseph diGenova & Victoria Toensing who are Guiliani associates with connections, supposedly because Lev Parnas told him to employ them... and then like magic an affidavit from Shokin appears claiming he was sacked for trying to investigate Burisma and Biden. Which goes completely against what actually happened. Shokin was deeply corrupt and this was not the reason he was sacked.

    But you all buy this as genuine and ignore the motives of Firtash who is on $100,000,000+ bail at the time.

    If i was a conspiracy theorist I'd say Firtash did a deal with Guiliani to discredit Biden in return for assistance getting his extradition squashed. In fact I'd say this is likely and not a conspiracy theory.
    After meeting with the Firtash crew even Barr wasn't stupid enough to go for it.

    My dots make more sense IMHO.

  13. #6013
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    600
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    bump

    Whats your stance Druff?
    Yes, it's likely Biden had the Ukranian prosecutor fired because his son was involved with Burisma. Why do you think Biden cared about that prosecutor so much? Because a few people in Europe said he was corrupt? LOL

    Biden took an intense interest in the guy because it was likely to affect Hunter. He probably talked himself into believing that the guy was corrupt anyway, so he was killing 2 birds with one stone.

    It's amazing that you and others on the left don't make tis obvious connection.
    Wow. Did you always believe it or not till the last 3-4 months?

  14. #6014
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    600
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

    You are talking garbage!
    The investigation into Burisma preceded Hunters arrival.
    Shokin was a crook and your guilt by association timeline does not fit.

    A few people in Europe wanted him fired hey?
    The EU, the IMF, the EBRD along with many significant organisations.... along with thousands of street protestors wanted him removed.

    The really hillarious thing is Shokin outright refused to investigate corruption and even snipers who killed people who were demostrating to get him removed.... but now according to Mr Druff he was the good guy who was hampered investigating Hunter Biden.

    You really need to brush up on the facts before making ludicrous claims.
    I didn't say Shokin was a good guy. He very well may have been corrupt. That's not the point I'm making.
    You should do a little research before making any more points.

  15. #6015
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    6270
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Firtash is a multi billionaire with links to guys like Semion Mogilevich. Saying he's a Russian Mafia associate is not a stretch of the imagination. More likely he's a bonafide mobster.

    Firtash is represented by Joseph diGenova & Victoria Toensing who are Guiliani associates with connections, supposedly because Lev Parnas told him to employ them... and then like magic an affidavit from Shokin appears claiming he was sacked for trying to investigate Burisma and Biden. Which goes completely against what actually happened. Shokin was deeply corrupt and this was not the reason he was sacked.

    But you all buy this as genuine and ignore the motives of Firtash who is on $100,000,000+ bail at the time.

    If i was a conspiracy theorist I'd say Firtash did a deal with Guiliani to discredit Biden in return for assistance getting his extradition squashed. In fact I'd say this is likely and not a conspiracy theory.
    After meeting with the Firtash crew even Barr wasn't stupid enough to go for it.

    My dots make more sense IMHO.

    your audience lacks the intellectual and moral courage to acknowledge anything you just typed, and will at best give you a EVEN IF THATS TRUE style response where they hope to fall back on their bannon-brand gambit to somehow tar and feather a private US citizen for being a business man and a presidential candidate for [ checks notes ] doing business as well.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs


  16. #6016
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    225
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Firtash is a multi billionaire with links to guys like Semion Mogilevich. Saying he's a Russian Mafia associate is not a stretch of the imagination. More likely he's a bonafide mobster.

    Firtash is represented by Joseph diGenova & Victoria Toensing who are Guiliani associates with connections, supposedly because Lev Parnas told him to employ them... and then like magic an affidavit from Shokin appears claiming he was sacked for trying to investigate Burisma and Biden. Which goes completely against what actually happened. Shokin was deeply corrupt and this was not the reason he was sacked.

    But you all buy this as genuine and ignore the motives of Firtash who is on $100,000,000+ bail at the time.

    If i was a conspiracy theorist I'd say Firtash did a deal with Guiliani to discredit Biden in return for assistance getting his extradition squashed. In fact I'd say this is likely and not a conspiracy theory.
    After meeting with the Firtash crew even Barr wasn't stupid enough to go for it.

    My dots make more sense IMHO.

    your audience lacks the intellectual and moral courage to acknowledge anything you just typed, and will at best give you a EVEN IF THATS TRUE style response where they hope to fall back on their bannon-brand gambit to somehow tar and feather a private US citizen for being a business man and a presidential candidate for [ checks notes ] doing business as well.
    I'd think someone like Druff would hate being played.

    Yet it appears he's still willing to consider Guiliani and associates credible. While they all spend the Firtash millions.

    Wonder what Druff thinks about Parnas paying RG for the privilige of working for hm. 😀
    Was it $500,000 or a million? This alone is fucking hillarious.

    The one constant is RG spouting utter lies. So egregious he even conspired to make them up.

    Hunter drops off laptop that ends up with RG a few weeks from the election... cool story bro.

  17. #6017
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5467
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,860
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You explain the way this happened, Salty.

    All coincidental events?
    Yea the thing is Shokin wasn't doing anything about Burisma. That's likely a good start. Burisma benefited from Shokin. They don't want Shokin gone because either they already payed him off or he just sucks at his job.

    For scale, 30k is enough to have Shokin killed in Ukraine, 300k is more than enough to pay him off and 30m doesn't even get you close to buying the amount of pressure he got from overseas.

    It's not that long ago, but as a gentle reminder, in 2015 what happened in Ukraine mattered. It wasn't given that Russia was stopping their campaign of fuckery to Ukraine. That's why US, EU, IMF and handful of other entities meddled in otherwise inconsequential country's internal business.
    So they paid millions to Hunter just to get access to Joe, got that access, and asked him NOT to get Shokin fired?

    And then Joe got Shokin fired anyway? Makes loads of sense.

  18. #6018
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5467
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,860
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Firtash is a multi billionaire with links to guys like Semion Mogilevich. Saying he's a Russian Mafia associate is not a stretch of the imagination. More likely he's a bonafide mobster.

    Firtash is represented by Joseph diGenova & Victoria Toensing who are Guiliani associates with connections, supposedly because Lev Parnas told him to employ them... and then like magic an affidavit from Shokin appears claiming he was sacked for trying to investigate Burisma and Biden. Which goes completely against what actually happened. Shokin was deeply corrupt and this was not the reason he was sacked.

    But you all buy this as genuine and ignore the motives of Firtash who is on $100,000,000+ bail at the time.

    If i was a conspiracy theorist I'd say Firtash did a deal with Guiliani to discredit Biden in return for assistance getting his extradition squashed. In fact I'd say this is likely and not a conspiracy theory.
    After meeting with the Firtash crew even Barr wasn't stupid enough to go for it.

    My dots make more sense IMHO.
    Except it doesn't explain why they hired Hunter, or why they wanted access to Joe.

  19. #6019
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    225
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Firtash is a multi billionaire with links to guys like Semion Mogilevich. Saying he's a Russian Mafia associate is not a stretch of the imagination. More likely he's a bonafide mobster.

    Firtash is represented by Joseph diGenova & Victoria Toensing who are Guiliani associates with connections, supposedly because Lev Parnas told him to employ them... and then like magic an affidavit from Shokin appears claiming he was sacked for trying to investigate Burisma and Biden. Which goes completely against what actually happened. Shokin was deeply corrupt and this was not the reason he was sacked.

    But you all buy this as genuine and ignore the motives of Firtash who is on $100,000,000+ bail at the time.

    If i was a conspiracy theorist I'd say Firtash did a deal with Guiliani to discredit Biden in return for assistance getting his extradition squashed. In fact I'd say this is likely and not a conspiracy theory.
    After meeting with the Firtash crew even Barr wasn't stupid enough to go for it.

    My dots make more sense IMHO.
    Except it doesn't explain why they hired Hunter, or why they wanted access to Joe.
    Hunter was perfect for the job. High profile trophy board member who fits the company narrative.
    Company was already being investigated this was no secret. Trophy board member to trot out and say we are extra legit now... and of course if this gets them political influence even better.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: high profile board member hahahahahahhaahahhaahhahh

  20. #6020
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    225
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

    Yea the thing is Shokin wasn't doing anything about Burisma. That's likely a good start. Burisma benefited from Shokin. They don't want Shokin gone because either they already payed him off or he just sucks at his job.

    For scale, 30k is enough to have Shokin killed in Ukraine, 300k is more than enough to pay him off and 30m doesn't even get you close to buying the amount of pressure he got from overseas.

    It's not that long ago, but as a gentle reminder, in 2015 what happened in Ukraine mattered. It wasn't given that Russia was stopping their campaign of fuckery to Ukraine. That's why US, EU, IMF and handful of other entities meddled in otherwise inconsequential country's internal business.
    So they paid millions to Hunter just to get access to Joe, got that access, and asked him NOT to get Shokin fired?

    And then Joe got Shokin fired anyway? Makes loads of sense.
    WTF are you talking about?

    I give up.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. blake

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4429
    Last Post: 04-20-2020, 07:30 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-13-2020, 09:11 PM
  3. Replies: 436
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 05:19 PM
  4. Facebook may have just handed Trump the 2020 election
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-05-2019, 07:49 AM
  5. Official Donald Trump Saturday Night Live Thread
    By tgull in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 07:04 PM

Tags for this Thread