Page 300 of 311 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 6214

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

  1. #5981
    Gold
    Reputation
    246
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    What do you think Biden can do better?

    The only reason I prefer Biden is I think the crazies on the far left are gonna destroy a bunch of cities if Trump wins.

    However, a Biden win is just undoubtedly kicking the crazy can down the road as it will spawn more crazies from the far left.

    I currently can't see how this will end well.
    Yeah, Biden or any college graduate picked at random could do better.
    How do you equate Biden with kicking the crazy can? Trump will
    be forever known as the craziest of crazy.

    You don't have to shine as a President necessarily, just don't shit the bed
    Biden admittedly cheated through college. On his best day he wasn't some genius.

    If Trump wins, crazies on the left will go on a rampage. To avoid this, I think I would prefer that Biden wins. However, a Biden win will bring out more crazies on the right. They probably won't burn cities to the ground but they will surely have a negative impact one way or another and fuel divisiveness.

    I guess what I'm saying is, they're both horrible choices which is bad for our country. Crazy people on the edges will make our country suffer no matter who wins.

    That's why I said I don't see this ending well.

  2. #5982
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1254
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,703
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Yeah, Biden or any college graduate picked at random could do better.
    How do you equate Biden with kicking the crazy can? Trump will
    be forever known as the craziest of crazy.

    You don't have to shine as a President necessarily, just don't shit the bed
    Biden admittedly cheated through college. On his best day he wasn't some genius.

    If Trump wins, crazies on the left will go on a rampage. To avoid this, I think I would prefer that Biden wins. However, a Biden win will bring out more crazies on the right. They probably won't burn cities to the ground but they will surely have a negative impact one way or another and fuel divisiveness.

    I guess what I'm saying is, they're both horrible choices which is bad for our country. Crazy people on the edges will make our country suffer no matter who wins.

    That's why I said I don't see this ending well.
    You must understand that there are fringe elements on both sides. Fringe elements. Neither will
    win control whether a Democrat or Conservative is elected. It's far from a run away train.

    Both parties are happy with this. Coming in second is not a death sentence.
    And they like it that way.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  3. #5983
    Gold
    Reputation
    246
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    Biden admittedly cheated through college. On his best day he wasn't some genius.

    If Trump wins, crazies on the left will go on a rampage. To avoid this, I think I would prefer that Biden wins. However, a Biden win will bring out more crazies on the right. They probably won't burn cities to the ground but they will surely have a negative impact one way or another and fuel divisiveness.

    I guess what I'm saying is, they're both horrible choices which is bad for our country. Crazy people on the edges will make our country suffer no matter who wins.

    That's why I said I don't see this ending well.
    You must understand that there are fringe elements on both sides. Fringe elements. Neither will
    win control whether a Democrat or Conservative is elected. It's far from a run away train.

    Both parties are happy with this. Coming in second is not a death sentence.
    And they like it that way.
    I'm not worried about the crazies winning control. I’m worried they'll throw destructive tantrums because they didn't get their way. My kids aren't in control but they can fuck my house up if they're pissed off and unchecked.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 10-16-2020 at 05:35 PM.

  4. #5984
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    586
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,802
    UNBAN TYDE IMMED

  5. #5985
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    447
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Biden admittedly cheated through college. On his best day he wasn't some genius.
    Before announcing his candidacy, Trump had his attorneys send a letter to every school he ever attended that if his grades got leaked, he’d sue the fuck out of them. He ain’t no genius either.

  6. #5986
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1254
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,703
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    You must understand that there are fringe elements on both sides. Fringe elements. Neither will
    win control whether a Democrat or Conservative is elected. It's far from a run away train.

    Both parties are happy with this. Coming in second is not a death sentence.
    And they like it that way.
    I'm not worried about the crazies winning control. I’m worried they'll throw destructive tantrums because they didn't get their way. My kids aren't in control but they can fuck my house up if they're pissed off and unchecked.
    Which is why a leader is needed. No leader should ignore half the population. No leader should be seen to represent half of the population. Once elected a President must represent all and lead by example.
    Trump does none of this. Just the opposite.

    You're getting wound up by rhetoric it seems. Sky is not falling. The majority of Democrats are just like you. Kids, businesses etc.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  7. #5987
    Gold
    Reputation
    246
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Biden admittedly cheated through college. On his best day he wasn't some genius.
    Before announcing his candidacy, Trump had his attorneys send a letter to every school he ever attended that if his grades got leaked, he’d sue the fuck out of them. He ain’t no genius either.
    No shit, I thought I couldn't be any clearer that they're both terrible.

  8. #5988
    Gold
    Reputation
    246
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    I'm not worried about the crazies winning control. I’m worried they'll throw destructive tantrums because they didn't get their way. My kids aren't in control but they can fuck my house up if they're pissed off and unchecked.
    Which is why a leader is needed. No leader should ignore half the population. No leader should be seen to represent half of the population. Once elected a President must represent all and lead by example.
    Trump does none of this. Just the opposite.

    You're getting wound up by rhetoric it seems. Sky is not falling. The majority of Democrats are just like you. Kids, businesses etc.
    Neither are leaders, JFC.

  9. #5989
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1254
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,703
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Which is why a leader is needed. No leader should ignore half the population. No leader should be seen to represent half of the population. Once elected a President must represent all and lead by example.
    Trump does none of this. Just the opposite.

    You're getting wound up by rhetoric it seems. Sky is not falling. The majority of Democrats are just like you. Kids, businesses etc.
    Neither are leaders, JFC.
    All right, then vote for your fucking church lady down the street you fucking inbred
    piece of shit

    Ohhhhh meeee, ooohhhh my, what's gonna happen?
    Save my stupid ass, Mommy
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  10. #5990
    Gold
    Reputation
    246
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    Neither are leaders, JFC.
    All right, then vote for your fucking church lady down the street you fucking inbred
    piece of shit

    Ohhhhh meeee, ooohhhh my, what's gonna happen?
    Save my stupid ass, Mommy
    You drunk again retard? It hilarious watching a Canadian retard obsess about the United States from his safe, shithole racist country. Fuck you're pathetic.

  11. #5991
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1254
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,703
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    All right, then vote for your fucking church lady down the street you fucking inbred
    piece of shit

    Ohhhhh meeee, ooohhhh my, what's gonna happen?
    Save my stupid ass, Mommy
    You drunk again retard? It hilarious watching a Canadian retard obsess about the United States from his safe, shithole racist country. Fuck you're pathetic.


    Name:  https __i.pinimg.com_originals_86_ce_88_86ce886a4b4bc7ae0c79ae2d1faa6631.gif
Views: 240
Size:  362.8 KB
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    “He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

    Have a good day

    Never Forget

  12. #5992
    Finally got a chance to catch the Trump town hall. Trump sucked as always, but Guthrie was an idiot in how she went about the Q shit. I don’t even hate Trump on a personal level any more than I hate other mentally ill people. They irritate you, but something is deeply flawed there, and you need to be somewhat compassionate that something went badly wrong young.

    That said, he needs to go because of the collective mentally ill cult he has formed, and that Q shit has proliferated like nothing I’ve ever seen among the mentally ill and just plain stupid.

    You’ve seen this game he plays ten times before where he plays stupid when asked to denounce shit.

    You can’t just come out straight forward and say “will you denounce Q and the idea the Hollywood and global elites are running pedophile rings.” Not that there aren’t a ton of sick fuckers in Hollywood, but there is a lot of sick pedos living on your block.

    If you’re going to ask that question, you have to corner him with his ego. Something along the lines of, “Mr President, you had the number 1 rated show on television and were an A list celebrity who was friends with everyone. You’re a billionaire who considers himself a great businessman and certainly among the worlds elite yourself. The biggest celebrities in the world were your friends. You were at every party with other A listers and business giants. You consider yourself a very smart man, is that fair?”

    He’ll respond yes I’m a super genius.

    You then follow with, “clearly someone of your intellect couldn’t have missed this giant pedophile ring operating all around your celebrity circle? No one smart would miss that. Can you please tell the Q supporters that while you support their distaste for pedophilia, that you would have never missed a giant pedophile ring that operated in your own social circle. Amongst your own friends. Right under your nose. Please tell that you’re not that stupid or naive. You would have noticed that, certainly, anyone smart wouldn’t be the only one in the room unaware?


    Something along those lines. It wouldn’t go that easily, he’d squirm and wiggle, but if you set him up with the no one was a bigger star than you shit that he eats up, you can corner him into you either missed it or it’s fake. The old if you can’t recognize the sucker at the table, you are the sucker.

    Missed opportunity. Not to score points against him. Idgaf about that, but that Q shit is making already sick people fully unhinged

  13. #5993
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5467
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,860
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    Wait a sec. Do you actually believe that Joe Biden had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired because his son was on the board of Burisma? Are you that far gone?
    bump

    Whats your stance Druff?
    Yes, it's likely Biden had the Ukranian prosecutor fired because his son was involved with Burisma. Why do you think Biden cared about that prosecutor so much? Because a few people in Europe said he was corrupt? LOL

    Biden took an intense interest in the guy because it was likely to affect Hunter. He probably talked himself into believing that the guy was corrupt anyway, so he was killing 2 birds with one stone.

    It's amazing that you and others on the left don't make tis obvious connection.

  14. #5994
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5467
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,860
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    I know right. It's like we're living in two different dimensions.
    Vice Chairman of the Amtrak Board.
    Who was it that gave him that job?

    I'm waiting for the old "but he has no gas experience" which is a stupid argument, he's an Ivy League law graduate. You don't become a board member from digging holes in the ground.

    Far as the Ukrainian's were concerned it was a win win. High profile trophy board member and if it gains political favor even better.
    Cronyism and nepotism sucks but hey look at Trump, you think his daughter is bright and deserving?

    No proof he did anything dodgy, just guilt by association nonsense.
    This is very different than typical nepotism. Yes, Ivanka got her job because of Donald. And even outside of politics, you have people like Tori Spelling who got highly coveted jobs because of nepotism.

    However, the complaint here isn't nepotism. When a third-party company hires the son of the Vice President -- and when that son doesn't bring anything useful to the table on his own, there's a good chance that they're looking for favors. When that company is also located in a foreign country, and when the VP is specifically tasked with dealing with that foreign country, it's 100% obvious that influence is being bought. That's bad enough when it occurs domestically, but dangerous and super-problematic when it occurs internationally.

    This e-mail (which Biden's people won't even deny is authentic) makes it clear that not only did Burisma hire Hunter for access to Joe, but they got that access. And then the prosecutor going after them got fired, which Joe took credit for making happen.

    To deny these obvious connections is pure delusion.

     
    Comments
      
      ToasterOven: you dumb fucking mark

  15. #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So... how 'bout that Hunter Biden?

    Remember when the Dems were saying there was "no evidence" that he or Joe did anything wrong?

    Also, how 'bout that Twitter trying to suppress the story?
    Wait a sec. Do you actually believe that Joe Biden had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired because his son was on the board of Burisma? Are you that far gone?
    The Ukrainian prosecutor, Victor Shorokin, was hot on the heels of the notoriously corrupt Burisma execs. They needed a way to get him off their asses. He was known as not corruptible. They hired highly unqualified Hunter Biden, payed him millions of dollars, to get his father, Joe Biden, to influence the prosecution. Joe pulled off a quid pro quo by getting the Ukrainian government to fire the prosecutor or he would withhold U.S. aid to the country. Sorokin is on record saying he was about to press charges against Burisma execs. Joe got the prosecutor fired that was going to charge the company that his son worked for with crimes.

    Dems tried to impeach Trump for a phone call with the Ukrainian president where they falsely charged he tried to pull a quid pro quo. Yet here is Joe Biden in the tail end of this video bragging about committing the quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government. Dems always charge Republicans with doing what they themselves are doing.

    Joe and Hunter Biden are Burisma assets. There is no telling how much dirt Burisma has to blackmail the two. If Biden wins he should be immediately impeached.

    Joe starts talking about the quid pro quo at 1:39


     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: FFS! You bullshit story here can’t even get the name of the Ukrainian prosecutor that Biden pushed to get fired correct!
      
      Walter Sobchak: Stick to grinding slots, you're stupid

  16. #5996
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5467
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,860
    Blog Entries
    2
    Toaster Oven, I see you've returned here after a few-year absence, which I was actually happy about, because I'm always glad to see old-school community members come back. However, you've reduced yourself to posting a few terrible one-liners, and that's it.

    You said in your red rep of me that I'm a "dumb fucking mark", in response to my last post.

    Do you really believe that Biden's intense concern about that Ukranian prosecutor had nothing to do with the investigation's potential affect on his longtime-fuckup son?

    If you really think that's just a coincidence, then you're right -- someone here really is a dumb fucking mark.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: indeed

  17. #5997
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    225
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    bump

    Whats your stance Druff?
    Yes, it's likely Biden had the Ukranian prosecutor fired because his son was involved with Burisma. Why do you think Biden cared about that prosecutor so much? Because a few people in Europe said he was corrupt? LOL

    Biden took an intense interest in the guy because it was likely to affect Hunter. He probably talked himself into believing that the guy was corrupt anyway, so he was killing 2 birds with one stone.

    It's amazing that you and others on the left don't make tis obvious connection.
    You are talking garbage!
    The investigation into Burisma preceded Hunters arrival.
    Shokin was a crook and your guilt by association timeline does not fit.

    A few people in Europe wanted him fired hey?
    The EU, the IMF, the EBRD along with many significant organisations.... along with thousands of street protestors wanted him removed.

    The really hillarious thing is Shokin outright refused to investigate corruption and even snipers who killed people who were demostrating to get him removed.... but now according to Mr Druff he was the good guy who was hampered investigating Hunter Biden.

    You really need to brush up on the facts before making ludicrous claims.

  18. #5998
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5467
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    37,860
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Yes, it's likely Biden had the Ukranian prosecutor fired because his son was involved with Burisma. Why do you think Biden cared about that prosecutor so much? Because a few people in Europe said he was corrupt? LOL

    Biden took an intense interest in the guy because it was likely to affect Hunter. He probably talked himself into believing that the guy was corrupt anyway, so he was killing 2 birds with one stone.

    It's amazing that you and others on the left don't make tis obvious connection.
    You are talking garbage!
    The investigation into Burisma preceded Hunters arrival.
    Shokin was a crook and your guilt by association timeline does not fit.

    A few people in Europe wanted him fired hey?
    The EU, the IMF, the EBRD along with many significant organisations.... along with thousands of street protestors wanted him removed.

    The really hillarious thing is Shokin outright refused to investigate corruption and even snipers who killed people who were demostrating to get him removed.... but now according to Mr Druff he was the good guy who was hampered investigating Hunter Biden.

    You really need to brush up on the facts before making ludicrous claims.
    I didn't say Shokin was a good guy. He very well may have been corrupt. That's not the point I'm making.

    Why do you think Biden cared about this so much? He actually held up a billion in aid, contingent upon Shokin's removal. Highly unusual behavior.

    Why do you think Hunter was hired? Do you think it was a coincidence that Hunter was hired, and Joe Biden had such influence over Ukranian matters? What about that e-mail? Are you telling me that is a coincidence, too?

    They clearly bought access to Joe through Hunter, and got it. That's a big problem.

  19. #5999
    Hunter Biden's lawyer contacted the MacPro Shop. His client wants the hard drive back.

  20. #6000
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    225
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

    You are talking garbage!
    The investigation into Burisma preceded Hunters arrival.
    Shokin was a crook and your guilt by association timeline does not fit.

    A few people in Europe wanted him fired hey?
    The EU, the IMF, the EBRD along with many significant organisations.... along with thousands of street protestors wanted him removed.

    The really hillarious thing is Shokin outright refused to investigate corruption and even snipers who killed people who were demostrating to get him removed.... but now according to Mr Druff he was the good guy who was hampered investigating Hunter Biden.

    You really need to brush up on the facts before making ludicrous claims.
    I didn't say Shokin was a good guy. He very well may have been corrupt. That's not the point I'm making.

    Why do you think Biden cared about this so much? He actually held up a billion in aid, contingent upon Shokin's removal. Highly unusual behavior.

    Why do you think Hunter was hired? Do you think it was a coincidence that Hunter was hired, and Joe Biden had such influence over Ukranian matters? What about that e-mail? Are you telling me that is a coincidence, too?

    They clearly bought access to Joe through Hunter, and got it. That's a big problem.
    You have clearly tried to make out like Shokin was not corrupt. You say. "Because a few people in Europe said he was corrupt? LOL"

    Thats a huge understatement and perhaps disingenuous on your part.

    Protesters who were on the streets calling for him to be sacked and prosecuted were shot by snipers, and Shokin refused to even investigate this properoy.

    You perhaps should be admiring Biden tor taking a hard line against corruption instead of looking for fanciful conspiracy theories that fit your agends.

    Bah.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

  1. blake

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4429
    Last Post: 04-20-2020, 07:30 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-13-2020, 09:11 PM
  3. Replies: 436
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 05:19 PM
  4. Facebook may have just handed Trump the 2020 election
    By sonatine in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-05-2019, 07:49 AM
  5. Official Donald Trump Saturday Night Live Thread
    By tgull in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 07:04 PM

Tags for this Thread