Page 3 of 634 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

If we're measuring sway by ratings and popcorn - Pete ( vet, gay and proud of it plus former Indiana mayor ) vs Pence (pray the gay away, fund the 'turn them straight' camps and former Indiana Governor) would be 10/10.

Not gonna happen though.
    Except that Biden has explicitly said he will pick a woman. Although maybe his generation views all gays as women. But yes that would be a great *popcorn* debate
    Also if you want to dissuade black people from going out to vote, pick a gay VP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Except that Biden has explicitly said he will pick a woman. Although maybe his generation views all gays as women. But yes that would be a great *popcorn* debate
    Also if you want to dissuade black people from going out to vote, pick a gay VP.
    Unlikely.. Hes likely going with Kamala Harris or Tulsi Gabbard would be my guess.. (Gabbard would be the better choice in the end but since Kamala is viewed as African American shes likely got the inside track).. DNC has to choose carefully since they have to assume if Biden wins his VP will become President via the 25th Amendment in 2023 or just Joe resigning.. Theres no way if he wins he makes it through his term.. His dementia is worse then Reagan's 2nd term already..

Load Metric
    Lmao, Tulsi Gabbard? What are you smoking? She has the worst approval ratings out of anybody. But if you really think that, you can get 100 to 1 on her.

Load Metric
    Also Russ Hamilton never stole a penny or cheated anyone playing only on poker stars.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

If we're measuring sway by ratings and popcorn - Pete ( vet, gay and proud of it plus former Indiana mayor ) vs Pence (pray the gay away, fund the 'turn them straight' camps and former Indiana Governor) would be 10/10.

Not gonna happen though.
    Don't think that declaratively announcing he will pick a woman was wise. Takes away all of the drama, which may no longer exist in 2020 even though we have yet to have a woman in that role.

Look at how it boosted McCain 12 years ago - granted he picked a moron, but I remember those 2-3 weeks of press before her idiocy came to light.

That must have a been a tough stretch for Druff, having the GOP throw an unqualified female candidate the #2 slot.

What if the pick in mind fucks up?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Surprised at the passivity from the Biden camp so far.

Should be at Trump's jugular, poking and prodding. It didn't work for Hillary because she was a reviled woman, but he could be making gains by capitalizing on this.
    Trump has a happy hour comedy show on five days a week as is. You either are embarrassed by him or you’re a fan. Idk what’s to be added to it by pointing out how stupid he sounds when people already have formed their opinion on it.

I don’t want Joe in the habit of talking. His unforced error stats are very poor. I doubt its good strategy to take the spotlight off a guy making a fool of himself every day to any voter you have a chance at. Just keep putting endless footage into the pile for ads. Don’t give the right any reason to divert attention from Trump to you at this point. His rally around the flag approval numbers have already flip flopped and we have more pain ahead. I think he is being advised well.
    Front porch campaign suits Joe well, I agree. In that sense the current circumstances help.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Unlikely.. Hes likely going with Kamala Harris or Tulsi Gabbard would be my guess.. (Gabbard would be the better choice in the end but since Kamala is viewed as African American shes likely got the inside track).. DNC has to choose carefully since they have to assume if Biden wins his VP will become President via the 25th Amendment in 2023 or just Joe resigning.. Theres no way if he wins he makes it through his term.. His dementia is worse then Reagan's 2nd term already..
    He's still way more mentally there than Trump is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don't think that declaratively announcing he will pick a woman was wise. Takes away all of the drama, which may no longer exist in 2020 even though we have yet to have a woman in that role.

Look at how it boosted McCain 12 years ago - granted he picked a moron, but I remember those 2-3 weeks of press before her idiocy came to light.

That must have a been a tough stretch for Druff, having the GOP throw an unqualified female candidate the #2 slot.

I saw the obvious flaws in Palin right away, but I actually supported the move, because McCain had no chance and needed to shake something up in order to possibly win. It didn't work, but it was worth the Hail Mary at that point.

I was never a McCain fan, so I wasn't that heartbroken (and especially not surprised) when he lost. I liked Romney a lot better.

Load Metric

I saw the obvious flaws in Palin right away, but I actually supported the move, because McCain had no chance and needed to shake something up in order to possibly win. It didn't work, but it was worth the Hail Mary at that point.

I was never a McCain fan, so I wasn't that heartbroken (and especially not surprised) when he lost. I liked Romney a lot better.
    How many times in your adult life has the candidate you wanted to win the primaries gone on to win the general?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

How many times in your adult life has the candidate you wanted to win the primaries gone on to win the general?
    Let's just hope who he wants to win never wins any election ever

the country and the world will be much better off

Load Metric

i don't think you're remembering this right. mccain was actually beating obama in the polls right up until the financial collapse, which ended his campaign

Load Metric
    interesting polling news with biden up 9 points over trump in arizona. even predictit, bottomset's super accurate betting site, has dems winning AZ 54-45

what's happening in arizona demographically to make this possible, or has arizona always been a purple state?

if you're doing the math, biden could lose wisconsin and still win if he won pa, michigan and arizona.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

2004 can't really be counted because it was a re-election.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    interesting polling news with biden up 9 points over trump in arizona. even predictit, bottomset's super accurate betting site, has dems winning AZ 54-45

what's happening in arizona demographically to make this possible, or has arizona always been a purple state?

if you're doing the math, biden could lose wisconsin and still win if he won pa, michigan and arizona.
    Arizona is newly in play for Democrats. It's shifted very quickly. Big population growth, and a lot of that growth has been helping Democrats (Hispanic + liberal transplants). If you look at how the state voted in the 2018 midterms, it shifted hard to the left. While a state like Georgia or Texas is a long term goal for Dems, Arizona is in play right now.

Load Metric

Arizona is newly in play for Democrats. It's shifted very quickly. Big population growth, and a lot of that growth has been helping Democrats (Hispanic + liberal transplants). If you look at how the state voted in the 2018 midterms, it shifted hard to the left. While a state like Georgia or Texas is a long term goal for Dems, Arizona is in play right now.
    Without Republican voter suppression efforts, Georgia would already be firmly in play and Texas wouldn't be far behind. The Republicans wouldn't have a prayer in WI, MI or FL.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Without Republican voter suppression efforts, Georgia would already be firmly in play and Texas wouldn't be far behind. The Republicans wouldn't have a prayer in WI, MI or FL.
    May things wrong with this one sentence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

May things wrong with this one sentence.
    At least one thing wrong with this sentence, but I'll keep looking.

Load Metric
    Michelle Obama now an 8% chance to be VP according to the idiots on predictit

Load Metric
    The Dems desperately need for Biden to terminally contract the Coronavirus, soon and very soon.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric

A bunch of Californians moving here because it's too expensive to live there, then they bring their shitty ideas and laws that made their state suck ass,to fuck up this place even more.

Thread Information