Page 299 of 634 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,980 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    People are still disregarding the "hate factor" in 2016, against Clinton. Sure there was hate for Trump but not nearly to the level of hate for Clinton. The hate factor was a huge reason Trump got elected, combo of people staying home because they hated Clinton and voting for Trump because they hated Clinton.

Now it's 2020, while there are people that don't like Biden or think he's old and losing his mind, there isn't hate for him. All the hate in this election is against Trump and the reason he will lose big IMO.

it's also possible people are underrating the fact that people won't vote for women, so biden will automatically outperform hillary

Load Metric
    my wife and i already voted for biden in PA

Comments

Walter Sobchak: VOTE NOW

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    was this in one of the other 5 trump threads or are we just ignoring how horrifying trump's answers were on Qanon.

quickly, some trump shill do some false equivalency on biden and antifa.

You think the average voter knows or cares about QAnon?

i do think the average voter knows about them cause the MSM is all over this.

and as for your joe supporting 8-yr old transexuals thing, i obviously agree with you. all sane people do.

but that's no excuse for trump not knocking the Qanon question out of the park by saying they're nut jobs, not "I don't know anything about them except they hate pedophiles."

Load Metric
    The absolute best methodologies. Serious question, has any pollster ever been so far off in so many races as Trafalgar? I'm not talking about occasional misses by a few points. I mean consistent massive misses

TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I kinda want to tail plop and shove like 30-40k on biden, but I don’t want to go through all the predictit malarkey (platform that is entirely alien to me). Should I cold shove on bookmaker @ Biden outright -196??

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

You think the average voter knows or cares about QAnon?

and as for your joe supporting 8-yr old transexuals thing, i obviously agree with you. all sane people do.

but that's no excuse for trump not knocking the Qanon question out of the park by saying they're nut jobs, not "I don't know anything about them except they hate pedophiles."
    That's politics nowadays, no one will say shit about the crazies of their own party. BTW, I actually believe Trump when he says he doesn't know much about Qanon. By all accounts he barely reads. He's a read a headline and repost it type of guy. I don't see him going down the Oprah and Beyoncé are child eating pedophiles wormhole too far.

Load Metric

That's politics nowadays, no one will say shit about the crazies of their own party. BTW, I actually believe Trump when he says he doesn't know much about Qanon. By all accounts he barely reads. He's a read a headline and repost it type of guy. I don't see him going down the Oprah and Beyoncé are child eating pedophiles wormhole too far.
    Name:  dwaiderangement.gif
Views: 589
Size:  766.9 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Name:  jussie-smollett-1.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  397.8 KB

Comments

dwai: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I kinda want to tail plop and shove like 30-40k on biden, but I don’t want to go through all the predictit malarkey (platform that is entirely alien to me). Should I cold shove on bookmaker @ Biden outright -196??
    You can get it on PI for cheaper, but I don't blame you for not wanting to navigate the site. It's an absolute garbage platform. -196 is a good enough price and I would take it.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

Name:  BXDEULZN3RD3FCYKEDKX4UGCYU.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  77.3 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

Name:  BXDEULZN3RD3FCYKEDKX4UGCYU.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  77.3 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric

Interesting, I didn't even really say anything bad about Trump yet you come running to his defense. Is what you have also called Trump derangement syndrome or reverse Trump derangement syndrome or what? Has to be a name for it. The people that think Trump can do no wrong and the people that think Trump can do no right are both suffering from similar diseases IMO.

Load Metric
    Interesting, I didn't even really say anything bad about Trump yet you come running to his defense. Is what you have also called Trump derangement syndrome or reverse Trump derangement syndrome or what? Has to be a name for it. The people that think Trump can do no wrong and the people that think Trump can do no right are both suffering from similar diseases IMO.
    I'm just posting the gif, lol @ coming to his defense

Banned
    Load Metric
    We're just here to post gifs bro, quit being a faggot and writing about politics or whatever

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Parscale will be singing about campaign finance fraud if he wants to have conjugal visits in prison.

Countdown 3, 2, 1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    You left the next paragraph of the article out though:

It is important to note, as Trump did Thursday night, that he also has significant assets. Forbes values them at $3.66 billion, enough to make his net worth an estimated $2.5 billion. He is not broke, despite what many critics claim.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You're careful not to blast Trump often which is fine but you very transparently say things such as the above which make me wonder if you have a brain in your head. Trump's last four years have been a disaster. It is almost certainly the worst Presidency in modern times and that's saying a lot.

A head coach at any level is not judged on whether they can possibly do something right.
    Their track record buys them a new contract or not.

Biden by default is a better prospect because Trump's record is 1 for 16. Yes he won one.
    Could the Democrats have picked a better candidate? Sure, but stuck up America is not ready for
    that, yet

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You're careful not to blast Trump often which is fine but you very transparently say things such as the above which make me wonder if you have a brain in your head. Trump's last four years have been a disaster. It is almost certainly the worst Presidency in modern times and that's saying a lot.

A head coach at any level is not judged on whether they can possibly do something right.

Biden by default is a better prospect because Trump's record is 1 for 16. Yes he won one.
    Could the Democrats have picked a better candidate? Sure, but stuck up America is not ready for
    that, yet
    What do you think Biden can do better?

The only reason I prefer Biden is I think the crazies on the far left are gonna destroy a bunch of cities if Trump wins.

However, a Biden win is just undoubtedly kick the crazy can down the road as it will spawn more crazies from the far right.

I currently can't see how this will end well.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

that, yet
    What do you think Biden can do better?

The only reason I prefer Biden is I think the crazies on the far left are gonna destroy a bunch of cities if Trump wins.

However, a Biden win is just undoubtedly kicking the crazy can down the road as it will spawn more crazies from the far left.

I currently can't see how this will end well.
    Yeah, Biden or any college graduate picked at random could do better.
    How do you equate Biden with kicking the crazy can? Trump will
    be forever known as the craziest of crazy.

You don't have to shine as a President necessarily, just don't shit the bed

Also, do you realize that many leftists are not comfortable with the Liberal label?
    Leftists consider Liberals to be sellouts
    So don't worry if a Liberal is elected. Your world won't collapse
    Last edited by limitles; 10-16-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Thread Information