Page 290 of 634 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,800 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Weird price movement in Wisconsin today. Trump surging and nobody seems to know why. Could be somebody trading inside info with a poll dropping later today. Regardless I think it's a good chance to pick up some shares for 66 cents.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/5542

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Hongthonger, let me get trump > 300 evs at +500
    Based on how high you must be to be betting this, I'll give you +420 for up to $4,200 (to your $1k). Can do smaller amount if you'd like. Half escrow with Druff and half on credit.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL You are going to give him “420”. Dude! Are you high!!!
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Hongthonger, let me get trump > 300 evs at +500
    Based on how high you must be to be betting this, I'll give you +420 for up to $4,200 (to your $1k). Can do smaller amount if you'd like. Half escrow with Druff and half on credit.
    Think I need to stand firm at +500. U are doing better than hongthongers +600 and I can bet the 2 scenarios to cover this at predictit at 8 and 9 cents

Load Metric
    Think I need to stand firm at +500. U are doing better than hongthongers +600 and I can bet the 2 scenarios to cover this at predictit at 8 and 9 cents
    300 EVs is a 72 EV margin. 100+ adds up to adds up to 16% on predictit. 60-99 is 8%. So we'll say 20%. 20% is +400. +500 means it only has to happen 17% of the time for it to be profitable for you. +420 is pretty fair.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    So I have been puzzled for a long term about the Trump strategy.

I have come to two conclusions, he’s more or less given up or he has an October surprise.

My guess for the surprise would be the deleted emails showing Clinton created the Russia situation and Obama (and hence Biden) knew about it. This is literally the only thing I can think of at this point to explain his behavior.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

I have come to two conclusions, he’s more or less given up or he has an October surprise.

My guess for the surprise would be the deleted emails showing Clinton created the Russia situation and Obama (and hence Biden) knew about it. This is literally the only thing I can think of at this point to explain his behavior.
    media won't cover it and liberals won't believe it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Surprised Biden hasn't referred to them as "the coloreds" yet.

Everything he says about race sounds like it comes from a declining old man who believes he isn't racist, but everything he says about race is informed by norms from the 1950s.
    Do you really think an Election that will include about 150 million voters can be fixed? Seriously?

A simple yes or no will do
    Depends on what you mean by fixed. Voter suppression can change the outcome of a swing state, and it already has determined at least one election (2000).

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i'm noticing a divide between college educated 2016 trumpers and non-college educated ones. the non-college educated trumpers are even more enthusiastic than they were in 2016, while it seems like the opposite for college educated ones.

this could explain what im seeing.
    Also Trump got a good chunk of suburban women in 2016, he might get even fewer of them than he gets blacks this time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    trump campaign suspending ads in Ohio and Iowa...

so basically trump needs any 2 of AZ, PA, WI, MN, and MI...

like someone explain to me how thats not super realistic for him...
    So because Trump stopped spending there, you're assuming they're in the bag for him?

The reason he stopped spending there is that he is running out of money and they have to spend smarter. If he can't win IA and OH, he's getting trounced anyway. He has to hope he can win them without really campaigning there, and focus on the other swing states.

The real situation is this:

Trump is way behind in PA, MI, WI

Trump is a little bit behind in FL, AZ

It's about even in OH, IA, NC

Trump is a little bit ahead in GA, TX

And he needs to bink at least one of the states where he's way behind plus every single one of the rest to win. For every one of the rest he can't hold, he needs another of the ones where he's way behind. That's why they're trying to suppress the vote. It's the only way they can win.

The polls have corrected for the flaw in their modeling from 2016. Could the polls still be wrong? Yes. But even if the're as wrong as they were in 2016, Biden still wins. For Trump to win, they have to be three times as wrong as they were in 2016. The Trump cultists are exactly like the fish poker players who think they're going to bink that flush draw every single time and then stare off into space in numb disbelief when they are all in and it finally doesn't hit and the smart, patient player scoops all his chips, until a minute passes with the dealer asking him if he's going to re-buy before he finally snaps out of it, gathers his things and leaves the table.

Comments

Rick Sanchez: sobering

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

How about he is a one trick phoney and you were tricked?

Load Metric
    Possible he has roid rage?
    How could anyone tell the difference?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i don't want to jinx this and i'm scared that it's playing out like 2016 again, but if i'm being honest, i'm getting increasingly comfortable with predicting a biden win, especially with mail in voting.

trump's tweeting is getting so frantic lately (even for him). almost convincing me that he thinks he's in trouble. it's like he has a ready-made excuse with mail-in voter fraud.

also everyone was counting on biden flopping at the debates but we don't even have hardcore trumpers saying that's what happened, and they would ordinarily say that no matter what.

anecdotally, i know a few people that voted for trump in 2016 that are bailing now. i'm noticing a divide between college educated 2016 trumpers and non-college educated ones. the non-college educated trumpers are even more enthusiastic than they were in 2016, while it seems like the opposite for college educated ones.
    The non-high school educated welfare class are sticking with Biden to keep the freebies coming. "The welfare checks are to damn low!!" "Tippecanoe and food stamps too!!"
    Trump won people without college degrees by a nice margin in 2016 and he will them again.

I really liked your interview on Gambling with an Edge. You should stick to topics you know something about.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 10-10-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Still waiting on ABROWN to explain to us how we can rig the 150 million vote U.S Presidential Election

I'm also still waiting on him to link me to the "ballots being sold in Minnesota"
    God you're stupid, you and the dems have been bitching for 4 years about how Russia "rigged the election", do you get it yet idiot?
    They didn't rig it. They influenced it in cooperation with Trump, a federal offense for everyone involved.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    What political party do these fucking assholes belong to?

These assholes were indicted by a grand jury. Good.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Trump calling for investigation in to Ilhan Omar ballot fraud:

https://www.fox9.com/news/subject-of...-offered-bribe

Subject of Project Veritas voter fraud story says he was offered bribe

In his first interview, Liban Osman tells the FOX 9 Investigators he was offered $10,000 by community activist Omar Jamal to say he was collecting ballots for Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

“He was setting me up,” said Liban Osman.

Tale of Two Videos

It is clear from the raw video, obtained by FOX 9, that Liban Osman was working for his brother’s campaign.

Liban Osman admits the Project Veritas video footage looks incriminating, but he said the group deliberately left the full context on the cutting room floor. Project Veritas used two separate videos he posted on Snapchat while driving in his car to make it appear as if he was illegally picking up ballots and offering money for votes, he said.

In a video from July, Liban Osman said he was collecting mail in ballots from sick and elderly voters who had requested them through the campaign.
    You mean Republicans are liars and cheats? Say it ain't so.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post

Would the better strategy be to pass an executive order for families etc. about 10-14 days out?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313664886648582144

When this doesn't get done he can sign an executive order for this and small business relief and dare Democrats and their libtard judges to oppose.
    No he can't. He can't spend money without Congress.

Load Metric
    JOE BIDEN NO HAS BEEN MAXXED AT 33 CENTS
    What kind of premium alcohol are you going to buy with your winnings to celebrate? Are you a bourbon guy?

Load Metric
    Meanwhile over at Fox news they're talking about the 2016 Election and Hillary Clinton

Imagine that being your sole source of news? You would thing things are going right now In America

No wonder the right wingers in America are so clueless

To the dupe -I'm war torn and Battle-weary so I will be unable to start new battles going forward and will only be attacking the enemy I know

I might even retire from Political battles and all things political after this mess is behind us
    And Barr is going to release a bunch of Hillary e-mails, because that's very relevant at this point.

Maybe we'll finally learn where she orders her panties.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    A poll came out that suggested Trump was going to lose Florida by 11 points. That truly is a fake poll, but liberals are loving it.

Regardless of what happens in this election, or the election after that, poor people will still be poor because they are generally life losers. These people always invest in Multi Level Marketing and gamble on penny stocks. I have a buddy that finally gave up pimping vitamins to people, and yep he is voting for Biden because Trump cost him money and the root of his failures.

Same old story.
    The people who hatch these multi-level marketing and penny stock scams are ALL Republicans.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Curious about the posters who self banned themselves when President Trump got elected.

Will they be coming back when Biden gets elected? I assume this place will all of a sudden be a safe space?

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Curious about the posters who self banned themselves when President Trump got elected.

Will they be coming back when Biden gets elected? I assume this place will all of a sudden be a safe space?
    or will this place have no posts at all if we can't talk about trump

Thread Information