Page 289 of 634 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    How's this for an October surprise?

Of course I got one myself, being sued by Postle.
    The difference is that you will win.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Today is the day to MAXX the credit card I think
    We need a thread just for everyone's bets to compare everyone's results.

You should throw a ballin' party after the Trumpslide makes you rich.

Don't you live near Mount Rushmore? Can you see his face from your house?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Today is the day to MAXX the credit card I think
    We need a thread just for everyone's bets to compare everyone's results.

You should throw a ballin' party after the Trumpslide makes you rich.

Don't you live near Mount Rushmore? Can you see his face from your house?

im in for 17k, possible i get mega rich if i hit "closest % state" or electoral votes range prop

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    u know what fag, im gonna be all over ur lincoln project fanboy ass
    lol what does this even mean? Are you feeling okay? You sound unhinged my friend

it means i've already used my material on u a cpl times before so i dont bother but i might start bothering

Comments

Rick Sanchez: OH DANG BRO you working on a tight five?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i feel like 'taking the virus seriously' would have to be something for the win column
    This post seems quaint less than a week later. Trump's out and saying the virus is a hoax again. Don't take it seriously, it's not a big deal.

LOL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Rick Sanchez: OH DANG BRO you working on a tight five?

keep it up, i love the confidence in my bets i get from some project lincoln fanboy faggot who thinks hes onto something. those fkn clowns will never taste the ultimate victory, born jobbers

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I’ll spare you the “wrong”. You are sincere and it’s a fun discussion.

Policy will have to drag Trump around for years like a ball and chain. Inexorably linked. We’ve said this before - you missed your window with impeachment. Now you are rooting for death.

Nixon was the clean example you’re wishing for. Evidence was overwhelming. He was found guilty in the hearings. He admitted wrongdoing was pardoned and disappeared from the public eye in shame.

We bounced back in the context of history. None of these elements are present with Trump.

Trump is not admitting anything upon reflection. Trump’s financial and legal issues will be nightly fodder for ever. Schadenfreude for the unquenchable public. Trump is not going away. Trump will continue to shoot off about politics. Loudly.

You occupy an interesting reality. I blame your Facebook.
    My Facebook actually gives me a lot of perspective of both sides. My outspoken Facebook friends lean more left, so I get tons of propaganda on there from them. Well, at least from the ones who haven't yet blocked me.

I don't see how you can compare him to Nixon. Nixon committed a clear and provable offense, which was likely to result in removal from office. Trump has nothing like that following him. There's a cacophony of accusations, but nothing that will stick in the public's mind over time, aside from those who obsessively hate him.

Notice that Republicans won the White House back within 6 years of Nixon resigning. I bet there were tons of people in 1974 who were saying this will decimate Republicans for decades. I was only 2 then, so I can't comment on that, but I'd be surprised if that wasn't the rhetoric at the time.

Trump isn't resigning. Truthfully, the only thing he has to worry about from a historical standpoint is that he will be falsely blamed for COVID's devastation, and 50 years from now, there's not going to be anyone around who remembers it well enough to counter that.
    Depends on what you mean by worry about.

He's the worst president ever AINEC. History will not be kind to him.

The difference with Nixon is even his own party knew he was a corrupt criminal and most of them deserted him. This is why he resigned. He knew he would not survive the Senate trial. Those Republicans in the Senate at that time put country over party and they had principles. Today's Republicans are Trump cultists. That doesn't mean they won't win elections going forward but they are stained for a long time in the minds of the swing voters they need to win. And which of the potential Republican nominees for 2024 has even 10% of Reagan's charisma?

Banned
    Load Metric

My Facebook actually gives me a lot of perspective of both sides. My outspoken Facebook friends lean more left, so I get tons of propaganda on there from them. Well, at least from the ones who haven't yet blocked me.

I don't see how you can compare him to Nixon. Nixon committed a clear and provable offense, which was likely to result in removal from office. Trump has nothing like that following him. There's a cacophony of accusations, but nothing that will stick in the public's mind over time, aside from those who obsessively hate him.

Notice that Republicans won the White House back within 6 years of Nixon resigning. I bet there were tons of people in 1974 who were saying this will decimate Republicans for decades. I was only 2 then, so I can't comment on that, but I'd be surprised if that wasn't the rhetoric at the time.

Trump isn't resigning. Truthfully, the only thing he has to worry about from a historical standpoint is that he will be falsely blamed for COVID's devastation, and 50 years from now, there's not going to be anyone around who remembers it well enough to counter that.
    Depends on what you mean by worry about.

He's the worst president ever AINEC. History will not be kind to him.

The difference with Nixon is even his own party knew he was a corrupt criminal and most of them deserted him. This is why he resigned. He knew he would not survive the Senate trial. Those Republicans in the Senate at that time put country over party and they had principles. Today's Republicans are Trump cultists. That doesn't mean they won't win elections going forward but they are stained for a long time in the minds of the swing voters they need to win. And which of the potential Republican nominees for 2024 has even 10% of Reagan's charisma?

Comments

thesidedish: amirite?!

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Trump has over 100x as much debt that he can't pay, and it's to the Russian mafia and Putin rather than American Express. Which is more dangerous?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Welcome back! Looks like time off from the forum has served you well!

Krypt: point

Load Metric
    ahhhh ok.

thats absolutely insane.

i give it 48 hours before we see pics of him wandering around the white house with no mask.
    The under hit by 47.5 hours

Comments

Rick Sanchez: rofl

Krypt: amazin

Load Metric

The difference with Nixon is

nixon was intelligent, disciplined, well read, well informed, wasnt interested in tearing down the literal fabric of the american government oh and was a politician.

trump is an illiterate and brazenly dysfunctional D-list celebrity who makes the lower half of the intellectual bell curve feel better about themselves, thats his whole ass hustle. the secret of his 'success' has been grifting real estate loopholes to write off his massive, relentless business losses.

like not to hijack but theres absolutely no comparison. yeah nixon spied on his opponents and lost his mind towards the end of his run but he had the decency to do these things in private. trump lacks that sense of tact; hes like a wrecking ball destroying the social constructs we (american society) rely on to put up with each other, and hes not even doing it for altruistic reasons, hes doing it to galvanize his base because he wants the next 4 american presidents to be him, jr, ivanka, baron, and him again.

again sorry to go off but ive been really pondering the nixon comparisons ive been seeing and i hate them.

Comments

Jayjami: Spot on

Krypt:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Trump has over 100x as much debt that he can't pay, and it's to the Russian mafia and Putin rather than American Express. Which is more dangerous?
    And Jason Miller (Mr. GOP) slipped an abortion pill into his mistresses smoothie.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

And Jason Miller (Mr. GOP) slipped an abortion pill into his mistresses smoothie.

probably not true btw, smollet boy. i follow her on twitter, seems like a total nutbar, capable of telling any story to shit on a guy

Load Metric
    trump is feeling so good he's been time traveling to visit the strong men of the past he so likes.

Name:  trump time travels to meet another strong man 4.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  85.6 KB

donny da destroyer always had a thing for gay feathered hats. and faux military regalia.

Name:  Trump-father-and-mother.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  168.9 KB

speaking of trumps health. this is from a members only American Legion site. veterans working at Walter Reed report that following trumps SUV spin last Saturday afternoon trump ordered his security agents to bring three puppies to the presidential suite.

the back story is that Stephen Miller told trump that the Nazi SS had a test to ensure it's ranks all had the guts to do their work. the test was to drown a puppy. Miller also told trump this is a test all SEALS go through.

trump immediately adopted the practice, killing a puppy whenever he feels he needs a jolt of energy. trump most often drowns the pup, but is known to strangle them or break their neck using a body flip while holding their head.

so up here in rabid red country some pickups fly a no more bullshit trump flag. given the chance i ask one question, if your dad or granddad painted his face orange everyday would you call that bullshit?

Load Metric
    I just keep having this feeling that, Biden is a real Live Dawg in this election. For a variety of reasons, but no way Trump walks away with this election. It will come down to both PA and FL. If Trump loses one or both of them places, and he could he is in big trouble then. And id say done, unless he rolled some unexpected swing-States maybe hed still have a shot. But this election comes right down to PA and FL, and wining them States.

Load Metric
    Trump will lose Florida.

But it won't matter.

Florida is controlled by Trump stooges and Republican loyalists that will give Trump the win no matter what.

The Republican controlled legislators will force the electors who actually vote for President to vote for Trump regardless of the vote.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

trump is an illiterate and brazenly dysfunctional D-list celebrity who makes the lower half of the intellectual bell curve feel better about themselves, thats his whole ass hustle. the secret of his 'success' has been grifting real estate loopholes to write off his massive, relentless business losses.
    fake news. Trump was higher than D list. that is all

Load Metric
    Weird price movement in Wisconsin today. Trump surging and nobody seems to know why. Could be somebody trading inside info with a poll dropping later today. Regardless I think it's a good chance to pick up some shares for 66 cents.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/5542

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.46.26 AM.png
Views: 531
Size:  91.6 KB
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Truthfully, the only thing [Trump] has to worry about from a historical standpoint is that he will be falsely blamed for COVID's devastation, and 50 years from now, there's not going to be anyone around who remembers it well enough to counter that.
    Druff, you are being delusional about this matter on many fronts, and it reflects badly on your self-identified brand of being “fair and objective”. Give a listen to someone who was an insider to the chaos of Trump’s presidency to get a mere sliver of insight into how future historians will absolutely shred Donald Trump’s performance as president, and not just on how he utterly fucked up handling the COVID crisis.

P.S. There won’t need to be anyone still alive 50 years from now to “remember it well enough”. Because there’s these things called “recorded interviews”, “documents”, “presidential records”, etc. Perhaps you’ve heard of those things. If not, check them out. Many are even available on the Internet of all places!
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 10-10-2020 at 08:56 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Weird price movement in Wisconsin today. Trump surging and nobody seems to know why. Could be somebody trading inside info with a poll dropping later today. Regardless I think it's a good chance to pick up some shares for 66 cents.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/5542

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.46.26 AM.png
Views: 531
Size:  91.6 KB

Hongthonger, let me get trump > 300 evs at +500

Thread Information