Page 283 of 634 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,660 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    you’re right that the dem governors botched this completely but tine is right that old people blame trump for this based on polls at least and from my own anecdotal experience

it really shouldn’t be surprising that voters blame the guy in charge during a pandemic

You might be totally right that trump did a great job with covid but remember that voters are stupid and are all easily manipulated
    TBH it's a valid question of what resulted in more bodies: Democrat governors and the elderly death camps, or Trump popularizing the anti-mask movement. Probably the latter.

Trump could have taken the reigns, sold a bunch of MAGA masks, told his followers to be patriots and shelter for a couple months, and spin the whole thing like a war. Liberals would have had no choice but to fall in line or take the blame for spreading Covid like partisan retards.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Btw, exactly 4 years ago trump was supposedly finished cuz the Democrats thought ppl were in denial enough to not know that "when you're a star, they let u do it"

Load Metric
    Emerson poll put a bit of a downer on my buying the Republican shares in Montana senate. Was buying in low 50s. Emerson moved him back to 60 cents. Still good value and I will likely max this market, at least on the Bullock NO side.

I'm also working on my Lindsey Graham shares in South Carolina. Little advice, do not pay 40 cents for a Democrat in South Carolina. LOL.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 10.58.06 AM.png
Views: 292
Size:  62.1 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 10.58.25 AM.png
Views: 287
Size:  85.0 KB
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Btw, exactly 4 years ago trump was supposedly finished cuz the Democrats thought ppl were in denial enough to not know that "when you're a star, they let u do it"
    Trump always has at least a 25-33 percent shot regardless of what happens.

Load Metric

absolute fucking freakshow.

this clowns going to be selling reverse mortgages on late night fox infomercials by spring.

Comments

Krypt: reverse mortgage yolo
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I guess we are just going to forget that it was Democratic leaders in NY, MI, and PA who mandated that nursing homes take COVID-positive patients, which resulted in thousands of additional deaths.

But.... ummmm... Trump's fault because.... uhhh... he tweets stupid things?
    you’re right that the dem governors botched this completely but tine is right that old people blame trump for this based on polls at least and from my own anecdotal experience

it really shouldn’t be surprising that voters blame the guy in charge during a pandemic

You might be totally right that trump did a great job with covid but remember that voters are stupid and are all easily manipulated

blake is this some new hobby of yours, trying to have rational conversations with people who arent rational?

i mean its amusing so im not saying stop but is this some weird fetish ive never heard of?

Comments

blake: literal lol fwiw

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...er/5922301002/

Feds say they thwarted militia plot to kidnap Whitmer

druff can you remind me of all the times a democrat president provoked the kidnapping of an elected american official and violent insurrection against the united states government? im drawing a blank.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

blake is this some new hobby of yours, trying to have rational conversations with people who arent rational?

i mean its amusing so im not saying stop but is this some weird fetish ive never heard of?
    A good reminder here that the Left is all about shutting down free speech and making sure any discourse or conversation should be pre-approved for consumption.

Don’t let these people win in November. They are dangerous.

Gold
    Load Metric

druff can you remind me of all the times a democrat president provoked the kidnapping of an elected american official and violent insurrection against the united states government? im drawing a blank.
    https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1299221550084886528

Load Metric

absolute fucking freakshow.

this clowns going to be selling reverse mortgages on late night fox infomercials by spring.
    Trump's done that before.

Rudy Giuliani is a cross-dressing freak.

Load Metric
    If you remove both Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

Nancy Pelosi becomes President.

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric

I read the article. They were posting on FACEBOOK about overthrowing the government.

Yeah this really seems like they broke up an incredibly complex and smart terror squad. Gimme a break.

And to blame it on Trump is TDS of the most terminal order.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

I read the article. They were posting on FACEBOOK about overthrowing the government.

Yeah this really seems like they broke up an incredibly complex and smart terror squad. Gimme a break.

seriously? i mean really. this sounds like a frame-up.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta have been named in the complaint. Croft is from Delaware; the rest are Michigan residents.

According to the complaint, a Michigan-based militia group attempted to recruit members for the operation, which included storming the Capitol building in Lansing and taking hostages, including Whitmer. The plan was reportedly supposed to be executed before the November 2020 election.

The militia group reportedly held several meetings over the summer where they participated in firearms training and combat drills; they also attempted to build IED devices, which were faulty and did not detonate as planned, according to the complaint.

The group then reportedly decided to abduct the governor at her vacation home and take her to a secure location in Wisconsin for "trial."

In August, federal officials say the group allegedly conducted surveillance of her home on two occasions.

Read the full criminal complaint below:

Criminal Complaint Plot to Kidnap Gov. Whitmer by WXYZ-TV Channel 7 Detroit on Scribd

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

seriously? i mean really. this sounds like a frame-up.
    From the article:

In late June, Fox posted on Facebook a video in which he complained about the state’s judicial system and COVID-19 restrictions on gyms operating in Michigan.

“Fox referred to Governor Whitmer as ‘this tyrant b----,’ and stated, ‘I don’t know, boys, we gotta do something,” according to the court affidavit. “You guys link with me on our other location system, give me some ideas of what we can do.”

What kind of moron would post that on Facebook?

It also states that the militia was not listed in the court filing. It sounds like it’s a bunch of early 20-something LARPers who reached out to a militia, one of which was a fed informant. What a bunch of retards all around.

Expect this to be played up like they just broke up the Taliban.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    One small fire.

Do you see any broken stores? Any looting? Any assaulting people or officers? Any killing or maiming of officers?

2 officers were dispatched and felt safe enough to be in the middle of this group without fearing their lives.

I know this is a troll but do not try to equivicate BLM and these group of Hassids. What they did was wrong no doubt.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Im sometimes guilty, but thats why I try to avoid politics in general.

Such a great video. I highly recommend you guys to watch.

Best takeaway from it is when you start to get angry, you stop thinking and that these channels are about making you feel rather than making you think.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I know this is a troll but do not try to equivicate BLM and these group of Hassids.

i have no fucking idea what youre talking about.

Load Metric
    WEird how after the plot to kidnap the Michigan governor comes out, Trump starts deleting all his "Liberate Michigan!" and similar tweets from a few months ago. I'll just screencap that one, since its the most direct.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

sonatine: absolutely fucking incredible

Thread Information