Page 28 of 634 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128528 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Trump will lose in a landslide because of the economy, election model predicts

The coronavirus recession will cause Trump to suffer a "historic defeat" in November, a national election model released Wednesday by Oxford Economics predicted.

get those + odds while you can boys

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/20/busin...obs/index.html

RESIST THE URGE TO OFFER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY LOCK ADVICE U DEGENERATE POT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Those Republicans have battered wife syndrome. They should form a new party or join the Democrats. Trump is the Republicans and the Republicans are Trump.
    Actually, you're correct with your last sentence.

Since Trump won, Democrats have essentially turned politics into "either you're with us, or you're against us" type of situation. This is why even moderate Democrats get shouted down these days, especially on social media.

Trump unapologetically isn't having any of it. He doesn't play the game of making nice. If he thinks the media or Democrats aren't being fair to him, he will speak up and say so. He doesn't care who he offends. He doesn't care if he looks un-Presidential.

Normally I would say that these are bad qualities to have, but Trump actually was the type of President that Republicans needed in recent times. You can't placate the Democrats anymore because they'll call you the epitome of evil anyway (look how they treated George W. Bush), so you might as well just stand up to the bullshit if that's how it's going to be.

There's also the problem in that Democrats aren't willing to compromise. They are moving further and further left, to the point where AOC is seriously being discussed as a near-future Presidential candidate. Bernie almost won the primary, and probably would have if the DNC didn't hate his guts.

Never-Trumpers are making a mistake by going against Trump now, because the alternative will be an uncompromising Democratic administration which will be much more at odds with the standard Republican platform than Trump ever will be.

If you would rather have a Democrat as President than Trump at this point, you aren't a real Republican, because you're basically advocating a President who will do the exact opposite of what most of the Republican voters want.

I can understand being a Never Trumper to the point of not voting for him in protest, but to attack him just 6 months before voting day for the general election isn't productive if you're a Republican.

At least save the Never Trump stuff until after he wins in 2020, because at that point, he won't be running in another election, so your protests won't hurt the party.

On January 21, 2025, Trump will no longer be President. That's 100% certain. There's no point for a Never Trump movement right now. It's better to spend that time, money, and energy to influence the party once election day has passed, and maybe the Republican Party can look more like what Conway wants by the 2024 election.

As a Republican who has seen Trump's flaws from the start, I've never considered voting Democratic because of all the fundamental differences I have with their major policies, and those differences are growing every day. Most other Republicans feel the same way.
    It's pretty amazing mental gymnastics to blame the Democrats for the evolution of the Republican Party into a Trump personality cult. The Republicans have been on this path for a few decades now.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Actually, you're correct with your last sentence.

Since Trump won, Democrats have essentially turned politics into "either you're with us, or you're against us" type of situation. This is why even moderate Democrats get shouted down these days, especially on social media.

Trump unapologetically isn't having any of it. He doesn't play the game of making nice. If he thinks the media or Democrats aren't being fair to him, he will speak up and say so. He doesn't care who he offends. He doesn't care if he looks un-Presidential.

Normally I would say that these are bad qualities to have, but Trump actually was the type of President that Republicans needed in recent times. You can't placate the Democrats anymore because they'll call you the epitome of evil anyway (look how they treated George W. Bush), so you might as well just stand up to the bullshit if that's how it's going to be.

There's also the problem in that Democrats aren't willing to compromise. They are moving further and further left, to the point where AOC is seriously being discussed as a near-future Presidential candidate. Bernie almost won the primary, and probably would have if the DNC didn't hate his guts.

Never-Trumpers are making a mistake by going against Trump now, because the alternative will be an uncompromising Democratic administration which will be much more at odds with the standard Republican platform than Trump ever will be.

If you would rather have a Democrat as President than Trump at this point, you aren't a real Republican, because you're basically advocating a President who will do the exact opposite of what most of the Republican voters want.

I can understand being a Never Trumper to the point of not voting for him in protest, but to attack him just 6 months before voting day for the general election isn't productive if you're a Republican.

At least save the Never Trump stuff until after he wins in 2020, because at that point, he won't be running in another election, so your protests won't hurt the party.

On January 21, 2025, Trump will no longer be President. That's 100% certain. There's no point for a Never Trump movement right now. It's better to spend that time, money, and energy to influence the party once election day has passed, and maybe the Republican Party can look more like what Conway wants by the 2024 election.

As a Republican who has seen Trump's flaws from the start, I've never considered voting Democratic because of all the fundamental differences I have with their major policies, and those differences are growing every day. Most other Republicans feel the same way.
    It's pretty amazing mental gymnastics to blame the Democrats for the evolution of the Republican Party into a Trump personality cult. The Republicans have been on this path for a few decades now.

nah, I was a registered democrat until 2018 and now I am the quintessential trump supporter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    now I am the quintessential trump supporter

lol confirmed
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric

I mean cmon, how obvious can it be that muh Russia was the democrats best propaganda idea. not one libtard here thought it was stupid btw GOOD LORD FKN TARDS. well I mean I guess u cant say it was "stupid" since the Democrats won the house in 2018 but not one of the libtards here called it out as obvious trash. goes to show u how easy this is for me

Load Metric
    Pa, michigan and wisconsin now have vote by mail (no excuse needed) for this year's election.

i wonder who that benefits.

Load Metric
    in texas, voters can vote by mail if they fear getting the coronavirus.

the whole country is on the verge of vote by mail for this election.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: good

Load Metric
    florida, north carolina and arizona will be permitting vote by mail for any reason.

to recap, that is virtually every swing state.

didn't bottomset tell us the states would never do this?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Harris poll came out today which is the gold standard. Biden up by a whopping 1 point.

Betting markets on average show Trump up by 8.8.

Trump up by 17 in Kentucky. Until you start seeing a deep red state getting in the single digits the libs are just spinning. Oh, Kentucky voted for a Dem governor last year.
    you predicted that biden won't be the democratic nominee and that trump will lose to any democrat other than biden.
    lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

nah, I was a registered democrat until 2018 and now I am the quintessential trump supporter
    and now your a registered retard cult follower

Load Metric
    Pa, michigan and wisconsin now have vote by mail (no excuse needed) for this year's election.

A lot of dead democrats mail in their votes every year

Comments

blake: god willing

Load Metric

It should benefit Trump because it will make it easier for old people to vote.

But Trump is attacking it, so it will turn his people off to the idea of doing it.

Load Metric
    florida, north carolina and arizona will be permitting vote by mail for any reason.

to recap, that is virtually every swing state.

didn't bottomset tell us the states would never do this?
    bottomplumber has made a lot of predictions and so far not one of them has come true.

Still waiting on his "CNN will fold by 2021" prediction though. Maybe that's when he turns it around. He won't bet on it though because he's a huge pussy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Proof?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Proof?
    UH IT WAS VERY WELL DOCUMENTED IN A LITTLE MOVIE CALLED "BLACK SHEEP" WITH CHRIS FARLEY, WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Comments

Hockey Guy: lol

Walter Sobchak: Tommy Boy was better, but the judges will accept that answer.

nunbeater: fucken goteem

Sheesfaced: When you’re right you’re right

Load Metric
    its interesting to me that the majority of team retard was saying trump is a mortal lock for re-election before the wheels came off the economy and i cant find a single one thats changed their tune since.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    they are called team retard for a reason

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its interesting to me that the majority of team retard was saying trump is a mortal lock for re-election before the wheels came off the economy and i cant find a single one thats changed their tune since.
    Because what has happened isn’t his fault lol, and a trust that he is best to get things back on track, not sleepy creepy Biden.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Nevada is voting by mail to elect a few people for county government and it is being overseen by a Republican.

They are even verifying voters signatures but it's not good enough for Trump who is threatening withholding money for Nevada. Apparently all voting by mail is subject to major fraud only by Democrats. Only when Trump votes by mail from Florida should it be allowed. When Democrats vote by mail they are committing major fraud.

Thread Information