Page 223 of 634 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I dismissed Nate Silver and fivethirtyeight years ago. Honestly, can’t remember why he disappointed me. A grudge is forever.

So I’m kinda in the mood for something somewhat objective with respect to the new polling and line making after RNC.

I punch up a fivethirtyeight podcast cause he’s supposed to be a quant pollster. Pure Trump bashing. Making fun of the Trump RNC speech etc etc.

Some interesting observations but that isn’t what I wanted from him. I wanted polling analysis. Where are we at and why. It’s all info-trainment and there really is no place to go.
    Totally agree. Nate Silver is just another partisan hack. I find him particularly offensive because he tries to give off an air of impartiality when it’s clearly not the case.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I dismissed Nate Silver and fivethirtyeight years ago. Honestly, can’t remember why he disappointed me. A grudge is forever.

So I’m kinda in the mood for something somewhat objective with respect to the new polling and line making after RNC.

I punch up a fivethirtyeight podcast cause he’s supposed to be a quant pollster. Pure Trump bashing. Making fun of the Trump RNC speech etc etc.

Some interesting observations but that isn’t what I wanted from him. I wanted polling analysis. Where are we at and why. It’s all info-trainment and there really is no place to go.
    Forgot to add this one

https://election.princeton.edu/category/2020-election/

Load Metric
    Type in antifa.com

AND watch where it takes you

lmfao

Load Metric
    trump is finally starting to come out and admit what he was planning on doing all along.

Herd immunity

You right wing dickheads have any Idea how many Americans will die to reach herd immunity?

Any idea how long it would take?

@ least two million dead and it will take about 4 years

You selfish pigs should be ashamed of yourselves

But at least the market is doing well...

Comments

splitthis: Herd immunity is the best way to go retard

Load Metric
    million dead but you dickheads are crying about 30 people dead from rioting

If you guys really think that this law and order bullshit is going to carry trump to victory you're mistaken

Almost 40 million unemployed and broke. You think they will be voting trump?

1000+ dying everyday and have been for a month

You fucks think people are just going to dismiss this and vote trump?

The only reason the betting markets have tightened is because the books think and rightfully so that trump and rest of the right wing scumbags are going to steal the election

Imagine , supporting a man who is trying to rig our elections.

Not too hard to figure out why your only strategy which is fear of the mob won't work out

it's simple

If I or other people want to avoid the riots it's easy don't go down near them.

The virus on the other hand isn't so east too avoid

There are over 30,000 U.S cities

There is rioting and whatever in like 8

GL with that strategy

You will need it because trump literally has nothing to run on but fear and division

Comments

splitthis: Trump gonna win

Diamond
    Load Metric
    trainwreck

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    trainwreck
    i don't think the dems even have any defense left. it's practically white flag time..biden speech was lol bad, and trump interview crushes the dems even more. nobody believes in biden, nobody.

big dick has gone from posting biden polls everyday, and saying what a lock it is, and patting himself on the back as to how smart of a bet it was to marshmallow fluff nonsense...he has nothing left, and neither does the left.

Comments

splitthis: Trump gonna crush the infidels
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Joe Cool owns and operates a 67 Corvette Stingray and
    knows how to use it

Name:  vette.png
Views: 258
Size:  412.0 KB

Name:  Cool.gif
Views: 295
Size:  39.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    trainwreck
    i don't think the dems even have any defense left. it's practically white flag time..biden speech was lol bad, and trump interview crushes the dems even more. nobody believes in biden, nobody.

big dick has gone from posting biden polls everyday, and saying what a lock it is, and patting himself on the back as to how smart of a bet it was to marshmallow fluff nonsense...he has nothing left, and neither does the left.
    Biden is - 125

I bet Biden @ +105

I bet a fairly large amount

I am happy with my wager. I can always hedge because I beat the line

See how that works?

Can you add without a calculator or your 10 fat fingers? If so do the math

It's very unlikely trump will win a fair election

Like Walter I only worry about the cheating

Comments

duped_samaritan: explaining math to mulva.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Biden is - 125

I bet Biden @ +105

I bet a fairly large amount

I am happy with my wager. I can always hedge because I beat the line

See how that works?

Can you add without a calculator or your 10 fat fingers? If so do the math

It's very unlikely trump will win a fair election

Like Walter I only worry about the cheating

lol #thesequel

u tell ur family "THIS time its a lock for sure" u degen trash?

Load Metric
    million dead but you dickheads are crying about 30 people dead from rioting

If you guys really think that this law and order bullshit is going to carry trump to victory you're mistaken

Almost 40 million unemployed and broke. You think they will be voting trump?

1000+ dying everyday and have been for a month

You fucks think people are just going to dismiss this and vote trump?

The only reason the betting markets have tightened is because the books think and rightfully so that trump and rest of the right wing scumbags are going to steal the election

Imagine , supporting a man who is trying to rig our elections.

Not too hard to figure out why your only strategy which is fear of the mob won't work out

it's simple

If I or other people want to avoid the riots it's easy don't go down near them.

The virus on the other hand isn't so east too avoid

There are over 30,000 U.S cities

There is rioting and whatever in like 8

GL with that strategy

You will need it because trump literally has nothing to run on but fear and division
    a lot of left wing conspiracy theories and buzzwords going on in this post big dick, but no amount of bullshit you type will change anything, trump won this election months ago when all this bullshit started with the virus hoax and fentanyl Floyd dying of a heart attack and people rioting for 4 straight months.

This is Biden's mess, this is Biden's America.

God bless America and Donald Trump

#BidensAmerica #BidenRiots

Load Metric
    Biden is not the president yet Dwai.

How can you place the blame on him and not the guy who actually is President?

I realize trump has nothing else to run on and this is a desperate ploy to try and win re-election but I don't think it's enough to win him the election.

Unlike Mulva and dish you aren't dumb and actually realize the shit you're saying is complete nonsense.

I give them a pass because they are both low IQ

I do hope that it is a fair election and whoever wins does everything in their power to try and heal our country and put a stop to this shit.

Mind going into detail with regards to my previous post?

What did I say that is a conspiracy theory?

Comments

duped_samaritan: Druff > Biff >Dwai > Dish > Mulva

Load Metric

I realize trump has nothing else to run on and this is a desperate ploy to try and win re-election but I don't think it's enough to win him the election.

Unlike Mulva and dish you aren't dumb and actually realize the shit you're saying is complete nonsense.

I do hope that it is a fair election and whoever wins does everything in their power to try and heal our country and put a stop to this shit.

cheating to win the election = conspiracy theory, covid = overblown conspiracy theory, division and fear = conspiracy theory.

I agree I want a fair election too, but all this mail in voting bullshit seems like a scam to me, too easy to rig for the Dems.

just seems like they're pushing a little too hard for mail in voting you can do so many things in person even if you're really scared of coronavirus, sure let old and weak people mail in vote, but every healthy person can go to the store to shop, or go riot, then you can vote in person(not that this couldn't be rigged either) just saying it's all a little fishy

Load Metric
    Can you honestly claim trump is law and order? Half of his cabinet and friends have been convicted of federal crimes

The law and order is a bunch of bullshit.

Before trump got elected he claimed that he was going to clean up the streets of America.

He hasn't done shit but make things worse.

Not only is the left wing mob causing mayhem per usual we now have the right wing mob joining the party.

Fucking mess all around.

I'm tired of the constant chaos. Everyday it's something with this guy.

I just want a normal moderate sane person in office

Idc if he is a democrat or a republican.

I just want some normalcy restored to our country

Load Metric
    I have never seen more Republicans against Trump who has hijacked the Republican party.

Trump thinks he can get away with anything.

On November 3rd 2020, Trump will finally get the result he should've gotten 4 years ago.

Everyone has had enough of Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

cheating to win the election = conspiracy theory, covid = overblown conspiracy theory, division and fear = conspiracy theory.

I agree I want a fair election too, but all this mail in voting bullshit seems like a scam to me, too easy to rig for the Dems.

just seems like they're pushing a little too hard for mail in voting you can do so many things in person even if you're really scared of coronavirus, sure let old and weak people mail in vote, but every healthy person can go to the store to shop, or go riot, then you can vote in person(not that this couldn't be rigged either) just saying it's all a little fishy
    A few states have been doing all mail in voting for years and there has been maybe a handful of voter fraud. I'm not saying it isn't possible but these are the facts.

Mail in ballots actually might be safer from what I understand. They can be traced.
    They use a bar code and signature to verify authenticity
    Unlike in person voting Mail in voting can't be hacked

When I say trump is trying to steal the election I don't mean that in a literal term

He put that Dejoy guy in charge of the post office and then all of a sudden mail sorting machines are being removed
    All of A sudden the mail is being delivered days and weeks later than normal.

Dejoy is a very wealthy man who has been one of trumps biggest donators
    He has zero experience with the post office
    Why would trump place him in this position? He doesn't even know how much it costs for stamps and shit.
    He was clearly put there to slow the mail ahead of the election.

I will add to this when I get home. I want to address the division and fear conspiracy as well as covid conspiracy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    1marley1: You’re umbrella man kicked all this off and none of you have even acknowledged the fact. I see exactly NO ONE supporting the rioting and looting.
    This is how delusional and desperate Democrats have become. Their right-wing terrorism fantasy never came to fruition and now they just throw temper tantrums and refuse to admit responsibility. Sad.

Name:  88cb53a63517b9d4dac9d4a1474042bd.png
Views: 494
Size:  103.5 KBName:  d35ec3459310729588fd14f4bed687c2.png
Views: 498
Size:  143.3 KB
    Name:  cb2d7cce648754c271da0c11f95a2550.png
Views: 452
Size:  690.7 KBName:  4b3c574231af77d09aca16df921f95f1.png
Views: 501
Size:  505.5 KB
    Name:  fa6f490234d4b9c2e81fa1e54f5f9474.png
Views: 507
Size:  428.5 KB
    Name:  911705acf59936c3b190da6886ab94eb.png
Size:  791.5 KB
    Name:  b2f5a8cf28e2e1487d542aa17cc0f53d.png
Views: 492
Size:  543.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    trump is finally starting to come out and admit what he was planning on doing all along.

Herd immunity

You right wing dickheads have any Idea how many Americans will die to reach herd immunity?

Any idea how long it would take?

@ least two million dead and it will take about 4 years

You selfish pigs should be ashamed of yourselves

But at least the market is doing well...
    Funny, Sweden did the herd immunity strategy, and they have 0-5 deaths per day now.

NYC also did it, albeit accidentally because DeBlasio is incompetent. It worked there, too.

They screwed up the nursing home thing (not as bad as Cuomo, though), and stupidly didn't protect them well. But aside from that, it looks like they were correct.

Economic shutdown costs lives and ruins countless others. It's not trivial to just shut down and wait.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    duped, are you really that delusional to believe that the violence we've seen for the past 3 months has been "all sides" violence?

Or can you at least concede that it was almost all left-wing rioters, with a few idiot right wing agitators occasionally mixed in?

To blame any significant portion of these riots on the right is just pure delusion and distortion.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

This is how delusional and desperate Democrats have become. Their right-wing terrorism fantasy never came to fruition and now they just throw temper tantrums and refuse to admit responsibility. Sad.

Name:  88cb53a63517b9d4dac9d4a1474042bd.png
Size:  103.5 KBName:  d35ec3459310729588fd14f4bed687c2.png
Views: 498
Size:  143.3 KB
    Name:  cb2d7cce648754c271da0c11f95a2550.png
Views: 452
Size:  690.7 KBName:  4b3c574231af77d09aca16df921f95f1.png
Views: 501
Size:  505.5 KB
    Name:  fa6f490234d4b9c2e81fa1e54f5f9474.png
Views: 507