Page 21 of 634 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Vice President Joe Biden’s average lead of 6 percentage points over President Trump is the steadiest lead in a race with an incumbent running since at least 1944. In other words, Biden has led, on average, by 6 points since the beginning of 2020, but he’s also led by 6 points since the beginning of 2019.

any of you pussies want trump @ -110? LMK

Load Metric
    Republicans just flipped California's 25th Congressional District house seat. First time Republicans have retaken a California house seat since 1988 or something.

Might be kind of a big deal.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Vice President Joe Biden’s average lead of 6 percentage points over President Trump is the steadiest lead in a race with an incumbent running since at least 1944. In other words, Biden has led, on average, by 6 points since the beginning of 2020, but he’s also led by 6 points since the beginning of 2019.

any of you pussies want trump @ -110? LMK
    Why do you continually say stuff like this? You can easily get action at just about any reputable book and make a fool out of yourself like you did in 2016. You don't need to waste Druff's time holding money months in advance. I made a few horse racing bets today and I sure as shit did not say to myself whom on PFA wants to bet against me. Must be a stay at home dad thing because you are the only guy that does this. Like I have said in the past, you are just not a very smart guy. Never have been.

Comments

big dick: no balls. yu never back up that big mouth

Walter Sobchak: no balls

Muck Ficon: LOL

Load Metric
    already have action on books you stupid fuck 6k worth and climbing

i want the dems @ +110

put your money where your mouth is pussy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Republicans just flipped California's 25th Congressional District house seat. First time Republicans have retaken a California house seat since 1988 or something.

What is really odd is the face off again in November. Seems ridiculous they could not wait 5 months. I mean the guy that just won will rent an apartment now in DC, only to potentially lose in November then what happens to his lease? I get a special election for a Senator since there are only 100 of them, but most House members are the equivalent of a generic UPS driver, they come and go like a waiter in a restaurant. I am generally in tune with the latest in politics, but put a gun to my head right now and I'd be hard pressed to name 15 House members. They are generally worthless.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: what a dipshit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    already have action on books you stupid fuck 6k worth and climbing

i want the dems @ +110

put your money where your mouth is pussy
    Someone is tilting very hard at the moment. After the cornholing you have been taking lately it's not difficult to understand why.

Load Metric

Means nothing. It's a district with a PVI of EV, meaning it's always a toss-up. It was a Republican seat until this Congress when Katie Hill flipped it and then resigned in disgrace after her love triangle scandal. It's a special election with low turnout that favors Republicans, and the seat will be contested again in 6 months. The Republicans might keep it but it gives zero information about how any other election will turn out.

Comments

sonatine: uhhh response below

big dick: GOOD TO KNOW

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

so yeah i need to gtfo out this country, im not playing.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Bye, fat ass. Nobody is keeping you here.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: lol, whose dupe is this?

Load Metric

You could migrate to New Zealand. They have virtually no corona over there and from what I hear some really great restaurants and bars. I almost forget it even exists for years at a time. That is not a bad thing.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: how long do you go at one time forgetting you are a loser?

Load Metric
    "A Wednesday poll of registered voters ages 35-65, showed the largest number of Democratic voters planning to vote across the aisle since 1988, when 19% selected George H.W. Bush over Governor Michael Dukakis. Conversely, only 3% of registered Republicans stated they were planning to vote for the Democratic nominee over President Donald Trump.
    A separate question returned a 67% approval for President Trump's leadership with the COVID-19 pandemic, and a surprising 77% approval for his military actions in the wake of the attack on the American Embassy by Iraqi Militiamen under the direction of Iranian General Soleimani.

Representatives for front running candidate Joe Biden had no comment, and Democratic Strategists were privately estimating that ongoing media driven efforts coupled with the Impeachment efforts of Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff may cost their Party double the incremental 3% gain that Republican Strategists had estimated Trump would earn just 90 days ago.
    The bottom line, however, is now clear. The "smoking guns" of Mueller, Schiff, Soleimani, and COVID-19 have produced little, if any smoke, and Democratic hopes that their efforts would resonate with undecided voters simply hasn't happened.

Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler now find themselves positioned within the proverbial adage- 'be careful what you wish for, you just might get it'..."

Load Metric
    I feel you can do better than National Review opinion pieces, tbh.

Load Metric
    I feel you can do better than National Review opinion pieces, tbh.
    No he can't.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    "A Wednesday poll of registered voters ages 35-65, showed the largest number of Democratic voters planning to vote across the aisle since 1988, when 19% selected George H.W. Bush over Governor Michael Dukakis. Conversely, only 3% of registered Republicans stated they were planning to vote for the Democratic nominee over President Donald Trump.
    A separate question returned a 67% approval for President Trump's leadership with the COVID-19 pandemic, and a surprising 77% approval for his military actions in the wake of the attack on the American Embassy by Iraqi Militiamen under the direction of Iranian General Soleimani.

Representatives for front running candidate Joe Biden had no comment, and Democratic Strategists were privately estimating that ongoing media driven efforts coupled with the Impeachment efforts of Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff may cost their Party double the incremental 3% gain that Republican Strategists had estimated Trump would earn just 90 days ago.
    The bottom line, however, is now clear. The "smoking guns" of Mueller, Schiff, Soleimani, and COVID-19 have produced little, if any smoke, and Democratic hopes that their efforts would resonate with undecided voters simply hasn't happened.

Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler now find themselves positioned within the proverbial adage- 'be careful what you wish for, you just might get it'..."
    Do you enjoy being so delusional?

Load Metric
    Nebraska's primary was yesterday. 400,000 people voted absentee out of 1.2 million registered voters. Voters who showed up to the polls were given masks to wear and voting booths were wiped down after every voter.

It is possible to have unlimited absentee voting and it is possible to conduct a safe election overall. Anyone who says differently has ulterior motives.

Comments

MumblesBadly: State of Washington already had mandatory mail-in voting.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Getting rid of Trump is a slam dunk.

Joe Biden just needs to shut the fuck up and he wins.

Mitch McConnell is also running for re-election and he has got to get the fuck out.

This is how Democrats can do it.

Billionaire's must buy businesses in Kentucky.

Maybe Kentucky bourbon and Churchill Downs.

Move them out of Kentucky. Move the Kentucky Derby to California. Make the Kentucky people suffer for electing Mitch McConnell. And threaten to ruin Kentucky financially until they get rid of Mitch. And also get rid of dumb fuck Rand Paul.

Last edited by TheXFactor; 05-14-2020 at 10:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Getting rid of Trump is a slam dunk.

Joe Biden just needs to shut the fuck up and he wins.

Mitch McConnell is also running for re-election and he has got to get the fuck out.

This is how Democrats can do it.

Billionaire's must buy businesses in Kentucky.

Maybe Kentucky bourbon and Churchill Downs.

Move them out of Kentucky. Move the Kentucky Derby to California. Make the Kentucky people suffer for electing Mitch McConnell. And threaten to ruin Kentucky financially until they get rid of Mitch. And also get rid of dumb fuck Rand Paul.
    I hate Trump but I disagree. I think he is going to win again.

LOL@ moving the Kentucky Derby to California. That would be like moving the Minneapolis Lakers to a place with no lakes and the New Orleans Jazz to a place with no jazz.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What is really odd is the face off again in November. Seems ridiculous they could not wait 5 months. I mean the guy that just won will rent an apartment now in DC, only to potentially lose in November then what happens to his lease? I get a special election for a Senator since there are only 100 of them, but most House members are the equivalent of a generic UPS driver, they come and go like a waiter in a restaurant. I am generally in tune with the latest in politics, but put a gun to my head right now and I'd be hard pressed to name 15 House members. They are generally worthless.
    He's not going to lose.

He didn't just flip the district. He won by 12 points. You don't lose that in 5 months unless you're in some kind of scandal.

This was a longtime red district which started becoming more vulnerable, and then charismatic Katie Hill showed up, sold herself as a moderate, people liked her story, and she won.

However, after her salacious sex scandal and subsequent "I was the victim" attitude, this district has already soured on trying another Democrat for Congress. They tried it, they got a freaky bisexual swinger who banged two staffers in her office, and they're going back red.

I'd love to say that this was a significant flip and momentum for Republicans, but it's not. This was a weird outlier with a bunch of unique circumstances.

With that said, LOL at all the talking heads on the left who were once saying that the voters in the district were mad a Republicans for pressuring Katie was to resign. Looks like they actually were mad -- at themselves for voting for this weird chick in the first place!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He's not going to lose.

He didn't just flip the district. He won by 12 points. You don't lose that in 5 months unless you're in some kind of scandal.

This was a longtime red district which started becoming more vulnerable, and then charismatic Katie Hill showed up, sold herself as a moderate, people liked her story, and she won.

However, after her salacious sex scandal and subsequent "I was the victim" attitude, this district has already soured on trying another Democrat for Congress. They tried it, they got a freaky bisexual swinger who banged two staffers in her office, and they're going back red.

I'd love to say that this was a significant flip and momentum for Republicans, but it's not. This was a weird outlier with a bunch of unique circumstances.

With that said, LOL at all the talking heads on the left who were once saying that the voters in the district were mad a Republicans for pressuring Katie was to resign. Looks like they actually were mad -- at themselves for voting for this weird chick in the first place!
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

Thread Information