Page 2 of 634 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Fixed it for you.

You need to use the img tag, not the url tag.
    thanks, I tried that before and it gave me an invalid URL error.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Corona changed the game. Can’t really make any comfortable predictions until we are through the first wave.

I agree RE: Michigan and Wisconcin. Gretchen Witmer is my not so darkhorse for VP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Corona changed the game. Can’t really make any comfortable predictions until we are through the first wave.

I agree RE: Michigan and Wisconcin. Gretchen Witmer is my not so darkhorse for VP
    This is who I’ve holding for 3 months. I’m just not all in because I’m unsure if he can get away with just taking a wonder bread white lady like her in an election he’ll need black and progressive turnout. She helps with Michigan. I assume Wisconsin but I have no idea. That’s not a small thing. If he can pick who he wants and it doesn’t cost him, it sounds like he’d pick her.

I just stumbled across her when I wanted to bet Abrams.

I don’t follow Michigan state politics. I just heard a podcast back months ago where it went into how influential she was to his campaign and how close she had become with his wife and thought she was worth the $.03 gamble at the time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Those people may be conservatives in the true sense of the word, but in that case there's no longer a place for them in the Republican party. It's now a Trump personality cult with a Machiavellian, authoritarian mindset and a serious threat to the republic. We need a third party of actual decent fair-minded conservatives and pull in some moderate middle of the road Democrats. Hell I might join such a party.
    A third party like that would be wonderful. I'd be all over it.

The trumptards hate everyone, literally.That's what drives them and keep them so commited. Hate will keep you watching fox news to keep you "updated" on what your enemy is up to.
    They also tune in to see what's up with the great wall of america that king retard promised them.Yet another promise he made to them and didn't keep.
    Lot's of trumptards have battered wife syndrome or something similar to that.It's almost as if they like to be lied to and shit on and then come back begging for more of the same and actually worship the man who lies to them and shits on them.
    They are seriously a fucked up group of people as a whole.
    Take pfa for example. It's a small sample but who on here likes trump? OSA ,druff, sidetard,dwai,sah 24.tyde and the greek guy.
    iamgreek who seems normal by every standard besides him somehow being a trumptard.

Druff is obv normal too besides the fact that he would prefer death via cv19 than to admit to being wrong about something.

We have 7 guys that I know of who are trumptards. What a line up.
    tyde-meth addict loser and miserable
    dish-on house arrest and like 15' dui's
    dwai- just a racist fucking idiot hating retard moron
    OSA- a mooch pedophile and a lot of other shit
    sah 24- is a miserable hater
    and then we have druff and the greek guy.

What normal not miserable person with anything at all going for him/her in life would want to be associated with that line up?

They loved seeing the people stand in line and a decent percentage of them had their fat fingers crossed that the people in line got the virus and brought it back to the hood with them to spread some more

Shit I forgot about bottomset- add him the illustrious list of losers i mentioned above.

What a team. HOF team of losers.
    First of all--Thank You Big Dick Sir for acknowledging that I am normal in most respects except for being a proud Trumptard. Let me splain why.

As you all know I may be the oldest pfa-er at almost 77. With that fact comes a ton of wisdom and life experiences. You can't learn what I know from books, articles, internet and tv. You gotta have lived through it. My experiences are different from a lot of peeps here. I've experienced many presidents and administrations. They all did good deeds and they all did not so good deeds and I lived thru them all. I realize I may get some hate here for my support of Trump but here is what I see and appreciate (by the way I was a lifelong dem) about OUR President. He is not a politician and was sent to Washington to shake things up. I think Obama was sent there for the same reason and he did his share of good. Although Trump is not anyway near the orator he was, I understand him (I am a simple man with a common sense mind). I feel like he looks at a problem and starts asking questions? Right or wrong questions--he listens to his advisors and then makes his decision based on his gut. I look past his personal traits and look to what he has accomplished. (See google-what are Trumps accomplishments). In my lifetime I have never seen a President work harder and not get paid. I have said from the beginning that you can't be that rich and raise 5 kids who by all accounts appear normal and good citizens and not be an amazing parent. Does he have peccadillos? Of course--who doesn't. I just feel so sad that Dems were out to get him from the outset of his presidency. I imagine what could have been accomplished without all the hate and rancor. I wanted that for my grandkids. I just implore the haters to set their hate aside and support OUR President in a common sense way that benefits our country and its citizens for the rest of his term. He is not President for life. Give him a shot and let the next guy/gal change it if it doesn't work. There has never been a perfect President and neither is Trump. But you work with what ya got.

There ya go. Flame away

Best regards to all and stay safe!

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Fucking OPA For Being 77 And On PFA Rep

MumblesBadly: Trump has on

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post

The trumptards hate everyone, literally.That's what drives them and keep them so commited. Hate will keep you watching fox news to keep you "updated" on what your enemy is up to.
    They also tune in to see what's up with the great wall of america that king retard promised them.Yet another promise he made to them and didn't keep.
    Lot's of trumptards have battered wife syndrome or something similar to that.It's almost as if they like to be lied to and shit on and then come back begging for more of the same and actually worship the man who lies to them and shits on them.
    Take pfa for example. It's a small sample but who on here likes trump? OSA ,druff, sidetard,dwai,sah 24.tyde and the greek guy.
    iamgreek who seems normal by every standard besides him somehow being a trumptard.

Druff is obv normal too besides the fact that he would prefer death via cv19 than to admit to being wrong about something.

What normal not miserable person with anything at all going for him/her in life would want to be associated with that line up?

They loved seeing the people stand in line and a decent percentage of them had their fat fingers crossed that the people in line got the virus and brought it back to the hood with them to spread some more

Shit I forgot about bottomset- add him the illustrious list of losers i mentioned above.

First of all--Thank You Big Dick Sir for acknowledging that I am normal in most respects except for being a proud Trumptard. Let me splain why.

As you all know I may be the oldest pfa-er at almost 77. With that fact comes a ton of wisdom and life experiences. You can't learn what I know from books, articles, internet and tv. You gotta have lived through it. My experiences are different from a lot of peeps here. I've experienced many presidents and administrations. They all did good deeds and they all did not so good deeds and I lived thru them all. I realize I may get some hate here for my support of Trump but here is what I see and appreciate (by the way I was a lifelong dem) about OUR President. He is not a politician and was sent to Washington to shake things up. I think Obama was sent there for the same reason and he did his share of good. Although Trump is not anyway near the orator he was, I understand him (I am a simple man with a common sense mind). I feel like he looks at a problem and starts asking questions? Right or wrong questions--he listens to his advisors and then makes his decision based on his gut. I look past his personal traits and look to what he has accomplished. (See google-what are Trumps accomplishments). In my lifetime I have never seen a President work harder and not get paid. I have said from the beginning that you can't be that rich and raise 5 kids who by all accounts appear normal and good citizens and not be an amazing parent. Does he have peccadillos? Of course--who doesn't. I just feel so sad that Dems were out to get him from the outset of his presidency. I imagine what could have been accomplished without all the hate and rancor. I wanted that for my grandkids. I just implore the haters to set their hate aside and support OUR President in a common sense way that benefits our country and its citizens for the rest of his term. He is not President for life. Give him a shot and let the next guy/gal change it if it doesn't work. There has never been a perfect President and neither is Trump. But you work with what ya got.

There ya go. Flame away

tldr for anyone who doesn't want their eyes to bleed:

"I have the most wisdom, Trump is a victim and a super hard worker."

Comments

IamGreek: Sorry didn't have anything better to do than ramble on.

Load Metric

Betting sites have her as the 3rd most likely, behind Harris and Klobuchar. The only reason I think it won't be her, is it might be a bad look if she's busy campaigning when she's supposed to be running her state during a crisis. That's why a senator makes more sense. Klobuchar is from the Midwest, but do people in Wisconsin care that the VP is from Minnesota? I'm not being sarcastic, I really wonder how much that would matter. If you think it swings Wisconsin 1 point in your favor, I think you have to go with Klobuchar over Harris.

I don't think it'll be an "outside" pick. Biden should go with a safe choice. It won't be somebody like Abrams or Duckworth or even Warren.

Load Metric

There ya go. Flame away

Didn't realize you were 77. Stay safe and take care of yourself. OPA!

Comments

IamGreek: Thank you Sir I wish you the same

MumblesBadly: IamGreek’s advanced age helps explain how blind he is to Trump’s endless self-dealing at the expense of anyone who doesn’t enable him in doing so.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

Betting sites have her as the 3rd most likely, behind Harris and Klobuchar. The only reason I think it won't be her, is it might be a bad look if she's busy campaigning when she's supposed to be running her state during a crisis. That's why a senator makes more sense. Klobuchar is from the Midwest, but do people in Wisconsin care that the VP is from Minnesota? I'm not being sarcastic, I really wonder how much that would matter. If you think it swings Wisconsin 1 point in your favor, I think you have to go with Klobuchar over Harris.

I don't think it'll be an "outside" pick. Biden should go with a safe choice. It won't be somebody like Abrams or Duckworth or even Warren.
    Warren has zero point zero chance. No way he takes a northeastern liberal.

With Abrams it would be about black turnout overall, and trying to flip GA specifically, which there's an outside shot to do, especially if everybody actually gets to vote this time. But Biden doesn't really have problems with black turnout. It was black voters who saved him in SC and black voters plus moderates on Super Tuesday. And what does Harris really do for him?

There's a much better chance that MI or WI flips back than there is of flipping GA. So I think Whitmer or Klobuchar more likely.

Dark horse candidate: a Latina. Would help shore up Latino votes, though they certainly are no fans of Trump anyway. Michelle Lujan Grisham, governor of NM, or Xochitl Torres Small, US Rep from NM. Small is also a devout Lutheran, so she can play that angle as well without really offending anyone as Lutherans are friendly with pretty much everyone.

Load Metric
    The VP pick will be really important because there's a decent chance this person becomes president. It might be how we get our first woman president.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    oh wtf, why was I too lazy to log in about 10pm last night and say big dick is losing it just for the fk of it after he posted in a random thread

Load Metric
    Abrams isn’t as popular as the msm wants her to be - esp in a presidential election year.

Load Metric
    My money is still on Harris. She would be the best debater against Pence.

Load Metric
    I don’t think a vp debate holds much if any sway these days.

Load Metric
    Do black people like Harris? Everything I saw was negative as far as too into prison terms and too law and order. I’m not sure she’s the pick for exciting black turnout. I don’t know if Abrams is. I personally like her, but idk if black southern woman helps in rust belt. The Georgia hope seems like a real longshot. Seems Amy or Gretchen, but I have no idea. I guess it depends on if i you’re most trying to win suburbs independents or drive black turnout more. The two white ladies seem more sure bets in the rust belt. Less fish out of water than a black lady from Ca or Ga.

Comments

MumblesBadly: They hate her because of her shitty behavior as a prosecutor and Cali’s AG.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

There ya go. Flame away

Didn't realize you were 77. Stay safe and take care of yourself. OPA!
    I agree Greek. with that said..

Trump will Win!!

Comments

IamGreek: That is certainly my hope!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    If we're measuring sway by ratings and popcorn - Pete ( vet, gay and proud of it plus former Indiana mayor ) vs Pence (pray the gay away, fund the 'turn them straight' camps and former Indiana Governor) would be 10/10.

Not gonna happen though.

Load Metric
    IAGreek:

Stay safe and don't take my eyes bleeding comment personally. Last thing we need to read is you getting sick/ dead.

Comments

IamGreek: Thanks duped. Stay safe

Load Metric
    Surprised at the passivity from the Biden camp so far.

Should be at Trump's jugular, poking and prodding. It didn't work for Hillary because she was a reviled woman, but he could be making gains by capitalizing on this.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Surprised at the passivity from the Biden camp so far.

Should be at Trump's jugular, poking and prodding. It didn't work for Hillary because she was a reviled woman, but he could be making gains by capitalizing on this.
    Trump has a happy hour comedy show on five days a week as is. You either are embarrassed by him or you’re a fan. Idk what’s to be added to it by pointing out how stupid he sounds when people already have formed their opinion on it.

I don’t want Joe in the habit of talking. His unforced error stats are very poor. I doubt its good strategy to take the spotlight off a guy making a fool of himself every day to any voter you have a chance at. Just keep putting endless footage into the pile for ads. Don’t give the right any reason to divert attention from Trump to you at this point. His rally around the flag approval numbers have already flip flopped and we have more pain ahead. I think he is being advised well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

If we're measuring sway by ratings and popcorn - Pete ( vet, gay and proud of it plus former Indiana mayor ) vs Pence (pray the gay away, fund the 'turn them straight' camps and former Indiana Governor) would be 10/10.

Not gonna happen though.
    Except that Biden has explicitly said he will pick a woman. Although maybe his generation views all gays as women. But yes that would be a great *popcorn* debate

Thread Information