Page 181 of 634 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    BILL GATES OBV
    Damn I forgot about him. The guy that spent the better part of the last 25 years being the Richest man in the world who decided to quit his day job and give billions to charity in the grand scheme to finally get rich by selling vaccines.
    https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1294077045509484544

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Damn I forgot about him. The guy that spent the better part of the last 25 years being the Richest man in the world who decided to quit his day job and give billions to charity in the grand scheme to finally get rich by selling vaccines.
    https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1294077045509484544
    And he’s not pretending to be unlike half the welders and high school dropouts on Facebook, he’s funding actual scientists. That’s what a good person does who wants to give back after enormous success. Then to be maligned by simpletons.

Comments

nightmarefish: I mean........ya

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    And he’s not pretending to be unlike half the welders and high school dropouts on Facebook, he’s funding actual scientists. That’s what a good person does who wants to give back after enormous success. Then to be maligned by simpletons.
    he's pretending to be one and people seem to care what some dweeb who coded an operating system in the 80s has to say about a pandemic

Load Metric
    cernovich is not an intellectual.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    If he’s not a scientist then why the fuck did he try to COMPLETELY shut down our economy for 10 weeks at the start of the pandemic? What fucking right did he have to do that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    cernovich is not an intellectual.
    how mad is sonatine he's not a blue checkmark on twitter

Platinum
    Load Metric

From all over the world? People and governments that have no clue who the hell Dr. Fauci is? I realize you think this is some big scam for the Dems to win the election and for Fauci to finally get rich after 80 years on Earth and 50 years in public service. But let’s say that’s all true, then why are most countries in the world taking this far more seriously then we are? They don’t give a shit who wins the US election and they have no clue who Fauci is. Why would they kill their economies?
    Maybe Druff can move this convo to the Corona thread but....

What have other countries done that we haven’t done or tried to do? The virus just has to run its course through the population and right now this thing doesn’t even qualify as a pandemic based on the definition of one. I think it’s just above epidemic status right now.

There is no real science to say that lockdowns work to stop the virus, no real science to say that masks actually work and there’s enough evidence to believe the data is being manipulated by the media and our local governments to scare the shit out of the public.

I mean if this thing was soooooooo bad then why didnt our government stop these protests and riots right away? Why? Maybe because it’s politically useful to keep the panic going? Ya think?

The only thing I see is that we’ve made normal people change their lives, we’ve damaged our economy and the global economy and let the retards in BLM and Antifa do whatever the hell they want. We as Americans have every reason to be skeptical based on what we can see with our own eyes. It’s called observed reality.
    For this to be true then scientists all over the world are either lying or completely wrong. That’s a huge conspiracy you realize? You’re bringing up BLM, ANTIFA and Frauci which doesn’t explain why Japan masks the fuck up and almost no one dies there. Why do you think they all wear masks there? They don’t give a shit about what’s going on in the US and their response isn’t dictated by anything going on in our country. In fact, they’re likely laughing at how stupid we are.

Gold
    Load Metric

What have other countries done that we haven’t done or tried to do? The virus just has to run its course through the population and right now this thing doesn’t even qualify as a pandemic based on the definition of one. I think it’s just above epidemic status right now.

There is no real science to say that lockdowns work to stop the virus, no real science to say that masks actually work and there’s enough evidence to believe the data is being manipulated by the media and our local governments to scare the shit out of the public.

I mean if this thing was soooooooo bad then why didnt our government stop these protests and riots right away? Why? Maybe because it’s politically useful to keep the panic going? Ya think?

The only thing I see is that we’ve made normal people change their lives, we’ve damaged our economy and the global economy and let the retards in BLM and Antifa do whatever the hell they want. We as Americans have every reason to be skeptical based on what we can see with our own eyes. It’s called observed reality.
    For this to be true then scientists all over the world are either lying or completely wrong. That’s a huge conspiracy you realize? You’re bringing up BLM, ANTIFA and Frauci which doesn’t explain why Japan masks the fuck up and almost no one dies there. Why do you think they all wear masks there? They don’t give a shit about what’s going on in the US and their response isn’t dictated by anything going on in our country. In fact, they’re likely laughing at how stupid we are.
    Comparing Japan to the US and it’s ability and preparedness to fight a virus outbreak is just retarded for so many reasons I’m not gonna waste my time.

Gold
    Load Metric
    For a guy who is not a scientist he sure does talk a lot about science stuff. Yeah I reaaaaaallly wonder why.

https://twitter.com/BW/status/1293896290909196290

Platinum
    Load Metric

If he’s not a scientist then why the fuck did he try to COMPLETELY shut down our economy for 10 weeks at the start of the pandemic? What fucking right did he have to do that?
    Because he employs scientists and I assume that’s what their recommendations were. You honestly think the responses he recommends are his ideas?

Load Metric
    For a guy who is not a scientist he sure does talk a lot about science stuff. Yeah I reaaaaaallly wonder why.

lol right like, MAYBE 5g he could talk about, right? maybe? the other things it's like asking BCR his opinion, means fuck all

Gold
    Load Metric

I’m not a virus denier I just think our continued panicked response to it is way overblown. We have to learn to live with the virus and let people rebuild their lives and return to normalcy and stop letting the government infringe on our civil liberties.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Comparing Japan to the US and it’s ability and preparedness to fight a virus outbreak is just retarded for so many reasons I’m not gonna waste my time.
    You’re missing the point. The point is their response was to take it very seriously. Why would they do that? All your conspiracy theories have to do with the Dems and Fauci for the US election. Japan doesn’t give a shit about the election and it doesn’t impact them. The answer is, they take the virus seriously because their scientists think it’s a serious matter.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 08-13-2020 at 08:03 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

lol right like, MAYBE 5g he could talk about, right? maybe? the other things it's like asking BCR his opinion, means fuck all
    He just lays the smackdown on HCQ. That fucking drug has to not exist so he can get that fucking vaccine of his out there no matter what. Fuck Bill Gates.

Load Metric
    we are RUINING this thread with coronavirus chat

Druff move to CV thread TIA

Platinum
    Load Metric

I’m not a virus denier I just think our continued panicked response to it is way overblown. We have to learn to live with the virus and let people rebuild their lives and return to normalcy and stop letting the government infringe on our civil liberties.
    Who’s panicked? As a country, we’re taking the virus less seriously then most others countries in the world that are on our level.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sorry Druff, can you move this chat to the correct thread?

Gold
    Load Metric

You’re missing the point. The point is their response was to take it very seriously. Why would they do that? All your conspiracy theories have to do with the Dems and Fauci for the US election. Japan doesn’t give a shit about the election and it doesn’t impact them. The answer is, they take the virus seriously because their scientists think it’s a serious matter.
    You don’t think we took it seriously? We practically shut down our entire economy, locked people in their homes, produced tens of thousands of ventilators, secured massive amounts of PPE, shut down restaurants, bars, movie theaters, sports, schools, tried to shame everyone who wouldn’t wear a mask, pulled out all the stops for a vaccine... like what else?

Comments

Tellafriend:

Gold
    Load Metric

Because he employs scientists and I assume that’s what their recommendations were. You honestly think the responses he recommends are his ideas?
    YES

Load Metric
    It’s all the same thread anyway. Blm, Covid, and the election. It got sidetracked by Biff repeating 99.9, PLO correcting him, and then druff correcting them both, and me chiming in. It will sort back to politics, but it’s all politics. They are all one in the same.

Talk about the election and it will drift back to that subject .

Thread Information