Page 180 of 634 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    blake is 100% going to get wasted on pills and put biff in admin forum watch

Comments

lol wow: Bro cmon we were younger men
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

The part he is omitting is that there are tons more deaths already for the same exact reasons. It isn’t 170k. It’s far more.

We didn’t really have adequate testing until June. Since then the numbers are accurate I feel. Before that, we had tens of thousands of extra deaths for months when you look at year over year average in many states. So whatever number you divide into whatever number is inaccurate. What we know is this isn’t any flu. People cite the worst year of the flu. The average year for the flu is it kills anywhere from 12k-65k. Average year it might be high 30s, with us doing nothing like lockdowns. We have vaccines to protect the elderly.

So many people died early and this thing hits way more older people than anything, where kids have no incentive to push for some autopsy. We won’t ever know how many it killed. It’s not like your 20 year old dies and you’re absolutely getting to the bottom of it. This thing killed all kinds of people early. We see now how it’s a months long process and delay to rise and fall. We didn’t go up to 2k deaths a day for months overnight. We had way more cases and way more death than we will ever know leading up to that point.

Druff has always taken this seriously, so I am not saying he denies this, and I agree with the premise we might be at something like 8-10x confirmed cases, but we are also at way more deaths than reported. Both seem obvious.
    New CDC report is showing over 200k excess deaths than what’s normal from mid March to mid July.
    That’s estimated excess deaths. I for one don’t trust the CDC at all they’ve fucked up so much during the past four months.

Also, this guy has an interesting twitter thread that explains how the methodology and modeling works to get those estimated numbers and how the New York Times misused them in its article:

https://twitter.com/kylamb8/status/1292114298232283137

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

New CDC report is showing over 200k excess deaths than what’s normal from mid March to mid July.
    That’s estimated excess deaths. I for one don’t trust the CDC at all they’ve fucked up so much during the past four months.

Also, this guy has an interesting twitter thread that explains how the methodology and modeling works to get those estimated numbers and how the New York Times misused them in its article:

There was very little testing at the beginning of this thing. You’re very naive to think that people weren’t dying during that timeframe of Covid when it was hard to get a test.

Load Metric

There was very little testing at the beginning of this thing. You’re very naive to think that people weren’t dying during that timeframe of Covid when it was hard to get a test.
    people were also recovering at a 99.8% clip

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

people were also recovering at a 99.8% clip
    That number is low but you can go with it if you want. What about all the people that don’t have it anymore that 3 months later haven’t fully recovered? How do you count that impact?

It’s like if a shark attacks you only count if it kills the person but if it bites the person’s arm off and they live you don’t think it’s a big deal.

Btw for your 99.8% figure to be correct roughly 30% of the US would have been infected so far. Possible I guess but not probable.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Taking months to recover from pneumonia is STANDARD. I wish everyone would quit acting like this is something totally new.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric

I’m not sure I get what you mean. It’s pretty clear when the virus deaths actually spiked in the NYC Metro area. Hospitals were not overwhelmed in any way earlier than that which would have indicated a ton of people were dying from the virus before we even knew about it, unless I missed something.

Also can you point me to a study or proof that isn’t anecdotal that there is a significant amount of people experiencing long term seriously detrimental COVID effects? And if so how old are these people?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Taking months to recover from pneumonia is STANDARD. I wish everyone would quit acting like this is something totally new.
    It’s like you’re avoiding acknowledging the permanent damage it doing to all sorts of organs that’s being reported all over the world. It attacks blood vessels And fucks with pretty much everything, while the respiratory component gets all the headlines.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It’s like you’re avoiding acknowledging the permanent damage it doing to all sorts of organs that’s being reported all over the world. It attacks blood vessels And fucks with pretty much everything, while the respiratory component gets all the headlines.
    prove this

Platinum
    Load Metric

prove this
    Google is your friend on this one, the stories are everywhere.

Load Metric
    prove this
    fake news stories

just realized this is not the coronavirus thread

Comments

nightmarefish: Ya, damn accidental hijack.
    Last edited by dwai; 08-13-2020 at 06:35 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

fake news stories
    From all over the world? People and governments that have no clue who the hell Dr. Fauci is? I realize you think this is some big scam for the Dems to win the election and for Fauci to finally get rich after 80 years on Earth and 50 years in public service. But let’s say that’s all true, then why are most countries in the world taking this far more seriously then we are? They don’t give a shit who wins the US election and they have no clue who Fauci is. Why would they kill their economies?

Load Metric
    fake news stories
    From all over the world? People and governments that have no clue who the hell Dr. Fauci is? I realize you think this is some big scam for the Dems to win the election and for Fauci to finally get rich after 80 years on Earth and 50 years in public service. But let’s say that’s all true, then why are most countries in the world taking this far more seriously then we are? They don’t give a shit who wins the US election and they have no clue who Fauci is. Why would they kill their economies?
    globalism, globalists trying to solve overpopulation

Platinum
    Load Metric

Or maybe......it’s Q aka JFR Jr. seems reasonable and the most logical explanation. Occam’s razor in full effect.

Load Metric
    Or maybe......it’s Q aka JFR Jr. seems reasonable and the most logical explanation. Occam’s razor in full effect.
    BILL GATES OBV

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It does look like NY is purposely underreporting nursing home deaths, and Michigan has been hiding its numbers for a long time.

NY only reports it as a "nursing home COVID-19 death" if the person died in the nursing home. They are NOT counting COVID-19 nursing home patients who died in the hospital. Shameful. Those are counted as COVID deaths, but not nursing home deaths.

The biggest mistake (by far) made in this thing was failure to protect nursing homes in certain states, and the most egregious incidents occurred in those two states. It's funny seeing Democrats trying to avoid facing that clear and obvious fact.

Imagine being so dumb that you actually MANDATE COVID-19 positive patients get placed into nursing homes.

Whitmer and Cuomo have blood on their hands.

Platinum
    Load Metric

BILL GATES OBV
    Damn I forgot about him. The guy that spent the better part of the last 25 years being the Richest man in the world who decided to quit his day job and give billions to charity in the grand scheme to finally get rich by selling vaccines.

Comments

dwai: lol yeah that's him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It does look like NY is purposely underreporting nursing home deaths, and Michigan has been hiding its numbers for a long time.

The biggest mistake (by far) made in this thing was failure to protect nursing homes in certain states, and the most egregious incidents occurred in those two states. It's funny seeing Democrats trying to avoid facing that clear and obvious fact.

Imagine being so dumb that you actually MANDATE COVID-19 positive patients get placed into nursing homes.

Whitmer and Cuomo have blood on their hands.

Load Metric
    BILL GATES OBV
    Damn I forgot about him. The guy that spent the better part of the last 25 years being the Richest man in the world who decided to quit his day job and give billions to charity in the grand scheme to finally get rich by selling vaccines.
    he's also the guy that doesn't let his kids use technology or get his kids a covid vaccine

moral of the story he's a freak and a weird dude

Gold
    Load Metric
    fake news stories
    Maybe Druff can move this convo to the Corona thread but....

What have other countries done that we haven’t done or tried to do? The virus just has to run its course through the population and right now this thing doesn’t even qualify as a pandemic based on the definition of one. I think it’s just above epidemic status right now.

There is no real science to say that lockdowns work to stop the virus, no real science to say that masks actually work and there’s enough evidence to believe the data is being manipulated by the media and our local governments to scare the shit out of the public.

I mean if this thing was soooooooo bad then why didnt our government stop these protests and riots right away? Why? Maybe because it’s politically useful to keep the panic going? Ya think?

The only thing I see is that we’ve made normal people change their lives, we’ve damaged our economy and the global economy and let the retards in BLM and Antifa do whatever the hell they want. We as Americans have every reason to be skeptical based on what we can see with our own eyes. It’s called observed reality.

Comments

dwai: great post

Thread Information