Page 16 of 634 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I'm guessing you didn't see those pictures of the house party from Chicago. Blacks are not taking this seriously at all.
    That’s not true. It must be a geographical bc down south they are taking it far more serious than the whites.
    they were out celebrating cinco de mayo in atlanta like it was 1999

I'm not gonna drive down to the hood but id say its fair to assume that they are outside doing what they do.

Maybe im wrong but id bet im not

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

That’s not true. It must be a geographical bc down south they are taking it far more serious than the whites.

I'm not gonna drive down to the hood but id say its fair to assume that they are outside doing what they do.

I can only tell you about my experience. Had two black clients come in my office today. One 67yr bf and the other a 19 yr bm. They each wore masks and she had on gloves. It could be more of a rural thing too.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Black folk are wearing masks in Boston area as well, equal to white folk

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Since Covid-19 is disproportionally affecting blacks many more times than whites, why do you think they are going to wait in line for three hours and potentially die three weeks later to vote for some 80 year old white guy? I'm a Trump guy and unless I can get an absentee ballot I sure as shit ain't waiting in line to vote. Fuck that.
    My polling place could be on fire and I could have a 50/50 chance of catching leprosy and id still wait 10 hours to get in there to cast my vote against trump.

This is why you're less of a man than me.
    See what I mean bud?
    You lost your Man card when you became a stay at home Dad and sent your wife our to work.

Comments

dwai: lol

big dick: its okay to admit you're less of a man than me. Chill bud just calling it like I see it

Load Metric

Don't bother, we all know your track record with bets

Comments

Tellafriend: On fire

Load Metric
    These are terrible polls for Biden. Trump, when you think about the environment, DJT should be at GWB levels in 2008 economic crisis, which was around 25%. It's a dead heat in May. Of course the election is not for a few months, a lot can change. I am telling you, come August Biden is going to have to leave his basement because he will be behind. You think Biden is loopy now, wait until he emerges from isolation after a few months pushing 80 years old.

Economist/YouGov
    5/3 - 5/5
    1209 RV
    Biden +4
    CNBC
    5/1 - 5/3
    1489 LV
    Biden +3

Load Metric
    These are terrible polls for Biden. Trump, when you think about the environment, DJT should be at GWB levels in 2008 economic crisis, which was around 25%. It's a dead heat in May. Of course the election is not for a few months, a lot can change. I am telling you, come August Biden is going to have to leave his basement because he will be behind. You think Biden is loopy now, wait until he emerges from isolation after a few months pushing 80 years old.

Economist/YouGov
    5/3 - 5/5
    1209 RV
    Biden +4
    CNBC
    5/1 - 5/3
    1489 LV
    Biden +3
    He’s behind while he just pumped out checks for $2500 to every single mother with 3 kids everywhere. He going to keep doing that for the next 6 months? That money will be gone in a month. If so, he’s golden most likely. I’m guessing his party isn’t going to be about that.
    Last edited by BCR; 05-06-2020 at 05:48 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Economist/YouGov
    5/3 - 5/5
    1209 RV
    Biden +4
    CNBC
    5/1 - 5/3
    1489 LV
    Biden +3
    He’s behind while he just pumped out checks for $2500 to every angle mother with 3 kids everywhere. He going to keep doing that for the next 6 months? That money will be gone in a month. If so, he’s golden most likely. I’m guessing his party isn’t going to be about that.

Don’t count on that. Cares 2 will be out Friday.

Load Metric
    GWB was trying to run a government, not a cult, so Im not sure how those metrics line up honestly.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

He’s behind while he just pumped out checks for $2500 to every angle mother with 3 kids everywhere. He going to keep doing that for the next 6 months? That money will be gone in a month. If so, he’s golden most likely. I’m guessing his party isn’t going to be about that.

Idk what you mean by don’t count on it? If he gets money directly into peoples hands frequently, he wins most likely.

So much of small business shit and unemployment misses really poor people in the rust belt. He keeps sending checks every month directly to people with no strings, he’s solid.

You needed a job and to make x about for unemployment. You needed to have a paper job, which for every waitress and bodyman working on cars and many black people Is a problem .He keeps getting money into people’s hands he will survive this.

The stock market isn’t the economy for many in the states that will decide this thing. Direct cash, yeah he’s good

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    None of these polls matter right now.

We are in the dead zone between the presumptive nominee being determined and the official general election. Plus we are being distracted by a bigger story than anything else in our lifetime, and it's not going away for a long time.

When Biden is the official nominee and he and Trump face off via debates, tweets, and negative campaigning, that's when we will start to see meaningful polls.

Walter Mondale led Reagan in opinion polls at one point in 1984.
    Michael Dukakis led George H.W. Bush at one point in 1988.
    George H.W. Bush led Bill Clinton at one point in 1992.
    John Kerry led George W. Bush at one point in 2004.
    Mitt Romney led Barack Obama at one point in 2012.
    Hillary Clinton appeared to be crushing Trump in polls throughout the entire 2016 run-up.

'Nuff said.

Load Metric
    People forget. Trump only has to get to 46/47 in the national polls to likely win. These polls are always oversampled with Cali and NY voters given the population. This is why the Trump internal pollsters were giddy election day 2016 while Clinton supporters were blowing up balloons.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

We are in the dead zone between the presumptive nominee being determined and the official general election. Plus we are being distracted by a bigger story than anything else in our lifetime, and it's not going away for a long time.

When Biden is the official nominee and he and Trump face off via debates, tweets, and negative campaigning, that's when we will start to see meaningful polls.

Walter Mondale led Reagan in opinion polls at one point in 1984.
    Michael Dukakis led George H.W. Bush at one point in 1988.
    George H.W. Bush led Bill Clinton at one point in 1992.
    John Kerry led George W. Bush at one point in 2004.
    Mitt Romney led Barack Obama at one point in 2012.
    Hillary Clinton appeared to crushing Trump in polls throughout the entire 2016 run-up.

'Nuff said.
    Somewhat kneejerk. 9-11 response has lasted nearly 20 years. This very well could be a one year event, and people will start forgetting about it once the virus subsides and a vaccine gets in place. There is very little evidence any pandemic created a psychological toll longer than a year or two. In 1918 there were nearly a million people in the US that died from the Spanish flu, it was followed by the roaring 20s. Polio, same thing in the 50s. HIV, same thing in the 80s. People are going to get over this pretty quick. May and June will be tough, then it's going to take a break and likely come back here and there but nobody is really going to give a shit at that point. Precisely why I am going to jump all over Carnival stock when it gets to 7 or 8 bucks.

Load Metric
    Agreed. The only unknown variable at the moment is The Lincoln Project - Republicans actively pointing out how Trump is destroying the country:

Of course, it's only relevant because Trump is a complete moron and is giving it 100x visibility by reacting predictably.

Not enough for members of Team Retard set to go down with the ship because her emails and SJW's but Trump being way down across the board must have GOPers with remaining brain cells beginning to ask questions and looking for an out.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Agreed. The only unknown variable at the moment is The Lincoln Project - Republicans actively pointing out how Trump is destroying the country:

Of course, it's only relevant because Trump is a complete moron and is giving it 100x visibility by reacting predictably.

Not enough for members of Team Retard set to go down with the ship because her emails and SJW's but Trump being way down across the board must have GOPers with remaining brain cells beginning to ask questions and looking for an out.
    The Lincoln project is headed up by Bill Kristol whose company went out of business after Trump's win in 2016. He is a Trump hater who is a Neo-Con who pushed for the Iraq war. It is absolutely hilarious seeing left wingers rally around him know. Keep in mind, his think tank was primarily responsible for pushing GWB into Iraq for the last 15 years. And now, the left rallys around him. Hilarious. You can have him. He was recently fired by CNN so this shit is all he has.

Load Metric

Idk what you mean by don’t count on it? If he gets money directly into peoples hands frequently, he wins most likely.

So much of small business shit and unemployment misses really poor people in the rust belt. He keeps sending checks every month directly to people with no strings, he’s solid.

You needed a job and to make x about for unemployment. You needed to have a paper job, which for every waitress and bodyman working on cars and many black people Is a problem .He keeps getting money into people’s hands he will survive this.

The stock market isn’t the economy for many in the states that will decide this thing. Direct cash, yeah he’s good
    You guessed his party wasn’t going to be about it. I said don’t count on that. Pretty simple.

Comments

BCR: I got you. They seemed to be hedging on the first round. If they do, good on them. Usually they try to turn it into tax credits and loans. Not that useful for keeping the peace

Load Metric
    if anything, i think the democrats might hold up future checks because they want a national vote by mail law passed.

i don't want to see checks held up for anyone cause the next unemployment report will be at or worse than great depression levels, but on the other hand, how do you tell people to wait in line to vote during a pandemic?

how is that even workable? so no older people vote?

actually that would probably fuck over the republicans in florida so never mind.

Load Metric
    yeah things are really shaping up for dons campaign.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

You guessed his party wasn’t going to be about it. I said don’t count on that. Pretty simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    if anything, i think the democrats might hold up future checks because they want a national vote by mail law passed.

i don't want to see checks held up for anyone cause the next unemployment report will be at or worse than great depression levels, but on the other hand, how do you tell people to wait in line to vote during a pandemic?

how is that even workable? so no older people vote?

actually that would probably fuck over the republicans in florida so never mind.

i anticipate they will far overshoot any realistic goals and submit it to the Senate who after giving it a bunch of no-way talk, will ultimately succumb to the media and president's pressure and agree to half of it and claim victory which is actually a defeat as the dems only could have hoped for half.

Load Metric
    I'm sure that Joe Biden will listen to her and drop out of the race.

Bernie Sanders then becomes the Democratic nominee for President and beats the shit out of Trump.

Load Metric
    we need to hear from druff on this to actually find out of she is good looking enough to get raped

druff? what say you? she rapeable?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=Rapeable

Thread Information