Page 154 of 634 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Even after six months to digest, I still can’t believe this is the choice we have. Some inbred monarch would be the chalk against these guys.

Nobody wins.

The way Axios and Chris Wallace and frankly everyone else addressed the President...... regard for the office ain’t coming back. That’s just the start of our problems.

The monarchy is looking really really shaky buddy.
    Regard for the office will come back when someone who deserves that regard occupies the office again.

Comments

splitthis: Not profound

TheXFactor: Yes!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Nobody wins.

The way Axios and Chris Wallace and frankly everyone else addressed the President...... regard for the office ain’t coming back. That’s just the start of our problems.

The monarchy is looking really really shaky buddy.
    Regard for the office will come back when someone who deserves that regard occupies the office again.
    Name:  202008070626-Joe-Biden-You-Are-Joe-Biden.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  58.0 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I didn't say who that someone would be... but certainly it is not Trump.

Who the fuck would want to be president now anyway.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

considering your little attachments are not funny
    and considering you just pull them off a google page
    why don't you just

Comments

splitthis: Oh canadaaaaaa

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    considering your little attachments are not funny
    and considering you just pull them off a google page
    why don't you just

Name:  202008070625-3usuy6.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  51.8 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    WELL WELL WELL...first time since i been up since i bought in little over 2 months ago. got down quite a bit right away maxing out on blake the fake's "genius" hedge play btw lol guy probably didnt even bet, fake gambler trash

Portfolio Value$8,225.25

+Gain/Loss$259.18

Load Metric
    Here are my predict it numbers:

Portfolio Value$1,322,447.85

+Gain/Loss$197,444.69

Load Metric
    Is Blake still confident on PA?

I talk to a lot of Pa people, but they’re western PA, and kind of run the range of severe to moderate hillbilly hoaxers at about 75%.

Even in the Pittsburgh suburbs, Wolf being so proactive is irritating a lot of people. I was curious about the Philly suburbs. It seems politically letting shit play out rather than shoving your tranny surgeon general out in advance to make news would be preferable.

Like I get it, and I think he’s just doing shit like advising sports be cancelled in fall that will eventually happen anyway, but I think it would be a smarter move to let it occur naturally, at the cost of more cases, but smarter politics.

Eastern PA and Western Pa are way different beasts, but they still love their fall sports there, have heavy Italian populations that lean Trump, and this is one of those times where putting your people’s safety first might come at a cost. I only talk to maybe half a dozen eastern Pa regularly, mostly family and apolitical, so I can’t get a feel.

I assume Joe wins PA, but you wouldn’t know it from people I talk to. I think about the margins and the fact I don’t know a single person who voted Hillary, that will now vote Trump, but it’s possible this virus has energized even more rural people than ever.

I knew a lot of soft Trump supporters, that very likely never cast a ballot last time, that are now fully radicalized and certainly will this time based entirely around sports and schools. They’re just angry at the world. Has nothing to do with BLM or that shit, just guns, virus, sports, and small business closings. The commonwealth style of county by county decisions differing irritates those in the wrong county. I think state decisions are better politically. People hate losing customers to the guy five miles away worse than a different state. My concerns are more about people being motivated to vote that were soft support previously.

I hope Blake is seeing the inverse in his neighborhood. I saw PA at only .63 on predictit it for a minute yesterday, and haven’t seen any recent polls, but that I’m worrying about PA is strange. It reminds me of last election where what I’m hearing is in direct conflict with what popular consensus is.

The weird part is a know more people in NC and Az that have flipped on Trump, just like 4 or 5 people, and that’s anecdotal and 3 work in health care and it’s hit hard lately, , but I only know a handful of people in those states, and a ton in PA. I know one couple who has flipped and not a single other person, and I know quite a few that I doubt voted last time that will now vote Trump. That needs matched from the east or it’s trouble. I wouldn’t pay .66 for Biden. I wouldn’t pay any of these Biden prices, and I’d buy in a NC or Florida Biden before the overpriced midwestern states.

I’m not confident.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Is Blake still confident on PA?

I talk to a lot of Pa people, but they’re western PA, and kind of run the range of severe to moderate hillbilly hoaxers at about 75%.

Even in the Pittsburgh suburbs, Wolf being so proactive is irritating a lot of people. I was curious about the Philly suburbs. It seems politically letting shit play out rather than shoving your tranny surgeon general out in advance to make news would be preferable.

Like I get it, and I think he’s just doing shit like advising sports be cancelled in fall that will eventually happen anyway, but I think it would be a smarter move to let it occur naturally, at the cost of more cases, but smarter politics.

Eastern PA and Western Pa are way different beasts, but they still love their fall sports there, have heavy Italian populations that lean Trump, and this is one of those times where putting your people’s safety first might come at a cost. I only talk to maybe half a dozen eastern Pa regularly, mostly family and apolitical, so I can’t get a feel.

I assume Joe wins PA, but you wouldn’t know it from people I talk to. I think about the margins and the fact I don’t know a single person who voted Hillary, that will now vote Trump, but it’s possible this virus has energized even more rural people than ever.

I knew a lot of soft Trump supporters, that very likely never cast a ballot last time, that are now fully radicalized and certainly will this time based entirely around sports and schools. They’re just angry at the world. Has nothing to do with BLM or that shit, just guns, virus, sports, and small business closings. The commonwealth style of county by county decisions differing irritates those in the wrong county. I think state decisions are better politically. People hate losing customers to the guy five miles away worse than a different state. My concerns are more about people being motivated to vote that were soft support previously.

I hope Blake is seeing the inverse in his neighborhood. I saw PA at only .63 on predictit it for a minute yesterday, and haven’t seen any recent polls, but that I’m worrying about PA is strange. It reminds me of last election where what I’m hearing is in direct conflict with what popular consensus is.

The weird part is a know more people in NC and Az that have flipped on Trump, just like 4 or 5 people, and that’s anecdotal and 3 work in health care and it’s hit hard lately, , but I only know a handful of people in those states, and a ton in PA. I know one couple who has flipped and not a single other person, and I know quite a few that I doubt voted last time that will now vote Trump. That needs matched from the east or it’s trouble. I wouldn’t pay .66 for Biden. I wouldn’t pay any of these Biden prices, and I’d buy in a NC or Florida Biden before the overpriced midwestern states.

I’m not confident.

in the philly suburbs i'm seeing a lot of wolf hate too. i don't know what to think about it. wolf is being viewed as the person shutting down the schools, and thereby ruining everyone's life.

i'm no longer super confident in pa. i think it's 75% likely but no longer a complete lock

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    WELL WELL WELL...first time since i been up since i bought in little over 2 months ago. got down quite a bit right away maxing out on blake the fake's "genius" hedge play btw lol guy probably didnt even bet, fake gambler trash

Portfolio Value$8,225.25

+Gain/Loss$259.18
    wow really, you mean i don't know what i'm talking about after i literally paid you free money last year?

OK THANKS PROFESSOR

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Joe will win PA.

That's the whole reason he was Obama's choice in the first place.

He's always been loved there. That was the best thing about the Dems nominating him, as it basically hands them PA, and gets that potential headache out of the way.

This is why Trump is in such bad shape electorally. He won't win PA, won't win MI, and now is behind all of the other swing states. Some of this was due to bad luck regarding the coronavirus, but he did a lot of it to himself. Campaign has been shit this time around.

It's embarrassing that he couldn't turn the rioting/looting situation into a gain in the polls. Republicans always dominate when it comes to crime/punishment.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Trump might sign an executive order regarding a stimulus package that includes getting rid of payroll tax.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but Trump does not have the authority to get rid of the payroll tax as that is the domain of Congress. He also has very limited ability to spend money without Congress.

He can sign anything he wants to make headlines, but it will never be implemented and if necessary will be immediately challenged in court, and Trump will lose, again.
    Nevermind, only for people making under $100k. What a horrible fucking idea.

Load Metric
    Trump signs executive orders on coronavirus economic relief

and literally no one will pay any regard. Not the vaguest clue what his job description is

The look 2 weeks from now will make him look impotent.

Oh, lol “the deal maker”

Load Metric
    Name:  202008080900-dOs3YQnsMk.jpeg
Views: 371
Size:  48.2 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Both sides of the voting argument are retarded.

Republicans: There will be mass voter fraud. The fuck you talkin about? No way hundreds of thousands of people get together to try and rig the election one way or another, are successful impacting it, and don't get caught. Lay off the sauce.

Democrats: Having standard elections suppresses the vote because it's just too hard to vote in person and so dangerous. Oh ya it impacts minorities disproportionately because they don't have IDs and Covid is making them drop like flies so too dangerous. Get the fuck out of here, 99.99999% functioning adults have IDs and 100.000000% functioning adults that care about voting have IDs.

Load Metric
    i think the idea that mail in voting helps the dems might be a myth cause there is no way young people will do that

Load Metric
    curious on druff's take on trumps coronavirus order, cause this seems like something obama might have proposed and republicans would have freaked out

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i think the idea that mail in voting helps the dems might be a myth cause there is no way young people will do that
    It's all fantasy land.

Load Metric
    I don’t breathe this stuff like you guys and have no real idea exactly why Pelosi’s Bill is $2t greater.

What I find ironic is she will be able to get any pork barrel project every Democrat ever dreamed of passed starting January.

Thanks Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Biden has made his VP pick. It is not clear when he will disclose it.

I just fired a little on Susan Rice because why not.

Thread Information