Page 151 of 634 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    You guys are overhyping biden’s mental decline a bit. I’ve been guilty of this too.

But we’re setting it up so that if he even sounds slightly coherent, it will be viewed as a huge win for him. It’s to the point there might be no downside.

Put it this way — he was just in debates in the democratic primaries and they obviously didn’t hurt him.

what happens when he gives the same performance?

Is anyone’s mind going to be changed?
    He was able to hide in the Democratic debates because he was one of 10 on stage. When he is up there for 2 hours and has nearly an hour of speaking time the world will see he is in rapid mental decline. It is not unreasonable he collapses on stage, and I am not exaggerating. He is a very frail man, we can all agree on that I presume. After today's racist gaffe it would not surprise me in the least if he cancels over "corona concerns". Even the Dems want him in his basement for the remainder of the campaign.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    He was able to hide in the Democratic debates because he was one of 10 on stage.
    As the candidates drop out the debate stages go down. It's been 4 or 5 debates since they had 10 on stage. The last one had only 2.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You guys are overhyping biden’s mental decline a bit. I’ve been guilty of this too.

But we’re setting it up so that if he even sounds slightly coherent, it will be viewed as a huge win for him. It’s to the point there might be no downside.

Put it this way — he was just in debates in the democratic primaries and they obviously didn’t hurt him.

Not sure I agree. I think a shitload of people don’t really start paying attention until closer to the election and watch the presidential debates. I think there’s a lot of people that today say, hell ya i’m voting for Biden but are thinking of the Biden during the Obama years. Once they tune into the debates and see where he’s at there will be lots of people left saying, what the fuck happen to that dude.

Load Metric
    Debates don't matter.

Hillary Clinton probably won every debate against Trump.

Didn't it matter? Nope.

Trump will simply lie his ass off for several hours and Biden will be correcting Trump's lies.

If the election was held today, Trump would lose by a huge margin.

In the next few months, Trump chances won't improve very much.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Debates don't matter.

Didn't it matter? Nope.

Trump will simply lie his ass off for several hours and Biden will be correcting Trump's lies.

Literally don’t agree with any of this except that Trump will lie his ass off.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Debates don't matter.

Didn't it matter? Nope.

If China never lied about the virus and let the virus escape and spread around the world Trump would have won the electorate 538-0 AND the popular vote. He is still going to win anyway. #ChinaVirus

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Debates don't matter.

Didn't it matter? Nope.

If China never lied about the virus and let the virus escape and spread around the world Trump would have won the electorate 538-0 AND the popular vote. He is still going to win anyway. #ChinaVirus
    Put down the bottle and go sleep it off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Debates don't matter.

Didn't it matter? Nope.

Literally don’t agree with any of this except that Trump will lie his ass off.
    Trump is obviously the only one to ever have lied at a presidential debate....

lol mongs

Load Metric
    To be candid, whatever side elects to wait in line in corona or mail in a ballot, will win. We know 45+ percent will vote for Trump no matter what. There is zero enthusiasm for Biden. Biden (his campaign not him, he is senile) is making a colossal mistake investing in Texas, Georgia, Ohio and Iowa. Those states will definitely go for Trump. He can flip PA and that is about it and that itself wont be enough. In the Harris poll today which is the gold standard Biden was up 3 points nationally. Same poll over the summer had Clinton up by 5 in 2016. I know what I am talking about, I have a significant edge with statistical analysis and going to take a five figure position when the time is right.

Comments

big dick: C rated pollter you stupid asshole.

splitthis:

Load Metric

From 18-65, the election is basically the same as it was in 2016. Very little movement if you really average out the polls. He’s gained a few kids but lost a few moderates, but it’s pretty stable if you average across the demos.

All the movement is in the senior vote. It’s a 20-25% flip. That’s Joe’s biggest advantage. They care less about senior moments. It’s just an exercise in turnout and senior vote margin. Joe was winning seniors by a touch before the virus. Then he opened up a pretty large margin in a group Hilary lost by double digits. If that holds, Trump is done given the margins last go around even though his voters are way more enthusiastic.

If it doesn’t hold, it’s a pure toss up.

I legit have no idea, as I’ve been fortunate to literally never be close to anyone with dementia or Alzheimer’s, so I ask this of anyone reading. Is there anything that’s equivalent to adderall for people who are slipping? Some stimulant that won’t kill them? A mental PED?

I have never heard of anything, but there isn’t really often that making someone slipping sharp for a few hours is of any value outside a debate. Joe was already a mess back at the time of the debates and saying nonsensical things every interview. He sounded just as bad when getting interviewed with his senior moments and I thought he’d be horrible in the debates, but he was fine

Made me wonder if there was an adderall type thing they gave him. Might even be adderall. I would guess an old guy could probably fade it for a few hours and it isn’t like Trump is some masterful debate guy. Plus he’s an amphetamine freak from all reports and he isn’t dead despite being obese. You basically just have to insult him back and it’s a draw. If there is, I’m sure they’ll have Joe pumped up on it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

You are doing great, for every black person complaining about racism that you can discredit it does as much good as pwning 10 different libs.
    You just can't ever bring yourself to criticize one of these idiots can you? Lots of criticism for idiots that do stupid shit on the right but nothing to say about the people that do stupid shit on the left. You do realize that people like this that fake hate crimes negatively impact people that are victims of actual hate crimes right? You should be pissed off at this guy yet you have nothing to say. Society as a whole functions much better when groups of people police their own.
    You're right, I haven't specifically criticized Isaiah Martin for lying about the 3 notes put on his car. I'll do that now:

Really fucked up for Isaiah Martin to lie about having those notes left on his car. All he's doing is giving actual racists something to seize on and use as 'proof' that the entire BLM movement is based on something that doesn't exist. Fuck that guy, what an attention whore.

I think there’s a lot of people that today say, hell ya i’m voting for Biden but are thinking of the Biden during the Obama years. Once they tune into the debates and see where he’s at there will be lots of people left saying, what the fuck happen to that dude.
    I know it feels like decades, but it's only been barely 3 1/2 years. Don't let the media fool you - the biggest change is not his brain.

Load Metric
    To be candid, whatever side elects to wait in line in corona or mail in a ballot, will win. We know 45+ percent will vote for Trump no matter what. There is zero enthusiasm for Biden. Biden (his campaign not him, he is senile) is making a colossal mistake investing in Texas, Georgia, Ohio and Iowa. Those states will definitely go for Trump. He can flip PA and that is about it and that itself wont be enough. In the Harris poll today which is the gold standard Biden was up 3 points nationally. Same poll over the summer had Clinton up by 5 in 2016. I know what I am talking about, I have a significant edge with statistical analysis and going to take a five figure position when the time is right.
    Harris polling is a C rated pollster you stupid asshole

Gold Standard... what a dickhead

Load Metric
    Name:  202008061203-e0astumvDE.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  151.3 KB

Load Metric
    I doubt that most of Trump's voters will show up this time.

Many people have a lot of shame because they voted for Trump back in 2016.

I expect poor voter turnout for Trump on November 3rd 2020.

Gay and Stupid

Comments

splitthis: So dumb and wrong

Gold
    Load Metric

You just can't ever bring yourself to criticize one of these idiots can you? Lots of criticism for idiots that do stupid shit on the right but nothing to say about the people that do stupid shit on the left. You do realize that people like this that fake hate crimes negatively impact people that are victims of actual hate crimes right? You should be pissed off at this guy yet you have nothing to say. Society as a whole functions much better when groups of people police their own.
    You're right, I haven't specifically criticized Isaiah Martin for lying about the 3 notes put on his car. I'll do that now:

Really fucked up for Isaiah Martin to lie about having those notes left on his car. All he's doing is giving actual racists something to seize on and use as 'proof' that the entire BLM movement is based on something that doesn't exist. Fuck that guy, what an attention whore.

I think there’s a lot of people that today say, hell ya i’m voting for Biden but are thinking of the Biden during the Obama years. Once they tune into the debates and see where he’s at there will be lots of people left saying, what the fuck happen to that dude.
    I know it feels like decades, but it's only been barely 3 1/2 years. Don't let the media fool you - the biggest change is not his brain.
    https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/1281223652780814336

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric

Rachel Dolezal claims to be the target of hate crimes: The former NAACP official's most disturbing statements are about her victimization.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...imization.html

The New York Times
    Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/25/u...are-fraud.html

THIS WOMAN ISN'T EVEN BLACK AND SENT HERSELF "HATEFUL MAIL" ROFL

and then of course she gives blacks a worse name (SHE'S WHITE BTW) and committed welfare fraud

Load Metric
    trump and pence have to defend their record in the debates

they are going to get crushed by Biden/Harris Biden/Rice

It's all over but for the crying

dems gonna run the entire country

Comments

splitthis: Dumb and wrong

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Rachel Dolezal claims to be the target of hate crimes: The former NAACP official's most disturbing statements are about her victimization.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...imization.html

The New York Times
    Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/25/u...are-fraud.html

THIS WOMAN ISN'T EVEN BLACK AND SENT HERSELF "HATEFUL MAIL" ROFL

and then of course she gives blacks a worse name (SHE'S WHITE BTW) and committed welfare fraud
    Dwai-

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

Load Metric

3 in a row, and one not even black so you have plausible deniability if anyone dares call you racist they will get sheared like the liberal sheep they are, nice! This is Jacob Wohl level trolling, keep it up!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    trump and pence have to defend their record in the debates

they are going to get crushed by Biden/Harris Biden/Rice

It's all over but for the crying

dems gonna run the entire country

ECHO CHAMBER

Name:  202008061206-t7clqumGA5.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  278.9 KB

Thread Information