Page 15 of 634 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Biden leads evaporates in one of the most anti-Trump pollsters out there. The way this is going to play out is nobody, except the extreme left and CNN, is blaming Trump for Coronavirus. This will come down to who the country thinks is best to lead the country out of this mess. It's a complete binary choice. Reports are Biden is going to be in his basement until at least August. That is a disaster because Trump will take the risk and start hitting states throughout the summer. Biden looks frail to say the least, and sitting in his basement does him no favors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...cid=spartandhp

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Biden leads evaporates in one of the most anti-Trump pollsters out there. The way this is going to play out is nobody, except the extreme left and CNN, is blaming Trump for Coronavirus. This will come down to who the country thinks is best to lead the country out of this mess. It's a complete binary choice. Reports are Biden is going to be in his basement until at least August. That is a disaster because Trump will take the risk and start hitting states throughout the summer. Biden looks frail to say the least, and sitting in his basement does him no favors.

so you think biden would do better out there giving campaign speeches, interesting.

have you heard him speak before?

god willing, the debates get canceled because of this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

so you think biden would do better out there giving campaign speeches, interesting.

Hey I agree, I am still shocked Biden won this thing. He was a terrible candidate at age 45 and 62, now people think he improved at age 78. He looks like he is 88. It really does not matter. It's all going to come down to what the virus and economy is doing in late October. He really needs a day 1 VP pick read to go in the event he is elected, because I don't even think he would make it a year. Even though she is supremely annoying with that voice and goofy snout, it really needs to be Amy Kloubachar. She really is the only woman in the Democratic party that is remotely electable. I mean Stacey Abrams, are you kidding me?

Comments

splitthis: There is no good democratic candidate, sad but true

Load Metric

nightmare scenario is they do it over the internet via live streaming. joe.. does not do tech well.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

What positions do you have open on PredictIt?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Stacey Abrams, are you kidding me?

She will be his death knell.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

It's got to be Klobuchar, or maybe one of the Latinas from NM/NV.

Then again would it surprise anyone if he were dumb enough to pick Abrams?

"I don't belong to any organized political party. I'm a Democrat." --Will Rogers

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

i get your thinking behind this, but humor me.

what person that would have come out to vote for biden, will instead decide to stay home or vote for trump because he chose abrams? what demographic is he losing? biden was never winning over trump voters. they are the most loyal voting block in american presidential history.

there are a lot of people who think black people staying home cost hillary the election. don't you think this increases turnout in that community?

that being said, i still wouldn't love the pick. biden may not last a first term and we need a more qualified and experienced vp candidate. this is not the ideal time to pander to a demographic.

Load Metric

what person that would have come out to vote for biden, will instead decide to stay home or vote for trump because he chose abrams? what demographic is he losing? biden was never winning over trump voters. they are the most loyal voting block in american presidential history.

there are a lot of people who think black people staying home cost hillary the election. don't you think this increases turnout in that community?

that being said, i still wouldn't love the pick. biden may not last a first term and we need a more qualified and experienced vp candidate. this is not the ideal time to pander to a demographic.

i keep remembering the woman at the iowa (or was it ohio) primary center who wanted to take back her vote for pete b after she was told he was gay.

Comments

BCR: Iowa caucus voter. Was amusing.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

White people are not gonna sign up for anything that involves an overweight black women being a heart beat away from being president.

Comments

splitthis: Or a butt pirate

Tellafriend: Yep

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

White people are not gonna sign up for anything that involves an overweight black women being a heart beat away from being president.
    BD is more blunt than I was going to be, but the gist of his comment is the reason. There are whites in the flyover states and ne mid west who are tired of trump. Whether they are tired of him enough to vote dem, idk, but idk that if she’s the one heartbeat away from becoming president they will hold their nose and vote trump. In fact, it might even cause otherwise indifferent voters to come out. Obama was different. He wasn’t elected by the minorities — he was elected by the folks I described above: women who watch Oprah, dr Phil, white guilt folks, etc. trust me, I live in Georgia, abrams is not as polished as you think. As things progress I anticipate Biden’s mental lapses will underscore the importance of his choice.

I’ll offer this: If she is the vp on Election Day w Biden at the head of the ticket I will do another $250 at 2:1 and pay you $500. How’s that sound ?

Load Metric

BD is more blunt than I was going to be, but the gist of his comment is the reason. There are whites in the flyover states and ne mid west who are tired of trump. Whether they are tired of him enough to vote dem, idk, but idk that if she’s the one heartbeat away from becoming president they will hold their nose and vote trump. In fact, it might even cause otherwise indifferent voters to come out. Obama was different. He wasn’t elected by the minorities — he was elected by the folks I described above: women who watch Oprah, dr Phil, white guilt folks, etc. trust me, I live in Georgia, abrams is not as polished as you think. As things progress I anticipate Biden’s mental lapses will underscore the importance of his choice.

I’ll offer this: If she is the vp on Election Day w Biden at the head of the ticket I will do another $250 at 2:1 and pay you $500. How’s that sound ?

lol actually big dick’s comment resonated a little too true. i might have to agree with you guys

Comments

Tellafriend: Coming around.

Load Metric
    also white women are never.

ever.

ever.

voting for a black woman.

they wont even vote for a white woman.

Comments

Tellafriend: Mostly true

Load Metric
    Well he’s pretty fucked then because black people literally dragged Joe Biden off a ventilator after they had already called his time of death. There are no good black male candidates that I can think of.

He can forget his name and address and what city he’s in and they will show for him as long as he doesn’t forget to name a black vp.

Increased black voter turnout is all he needs to win now. Before he needed more. Not now. 10-20% increase and he’s the president even if he is wearing a depends adult diaper on the outside of his pants during the debates

Comments

sonatine: from your lips to god's ears

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Well he’s pretty fucked then because black people literally dragged Joe Biden off a ventilator after they had already called his time of death. There are no good black male candidates that I can think of.

He can forget his name and address and what city he’s in and they will show for him as long as he doesn’t forget to name a black vp.

Increased black voter turnout is all he needs to win now. Before he needed more. Not now. 10-20% increase and he’s the president even if he is wearing a depends adult diaper on the outside of his pants during the debates
    Since Covid-19 is disproportionally affecting blacks many more times than whites, why do you think they are going to wait in line for three hours and potentially die three weeks later to vote for some 80 year old white guy? I'm a Trump guy and unless I can get an absentee ballot I sure as shit ain't waiting in line to vote. Fuck that.

Load Metric

Since Covid-19 is disproportionally affecting blacks many more times than whites, why do you think they are going to wait in line for three hours and potentially die three weeks later to vote for some 80 year old white guy? I'm a Trump guy and unless I can get an absentee ballot I sure as shit ain't waiting in line to vote. Fuck that.
    I'm guessing you didn't see those pictures of the house party from Chicago. Blacks are not taking this seriously at all.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I'm guessing you didn't see those pictures of the house party from Chicago. Blacks are not taking this seriously at all.
    There might have been one person in that party who was registered to vote.

Comments

Tellafriend: I laughed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

That’s not true. It must be a geographical bc down south they are taking it far more serious than the whites.

Load Metric

My polling place could be on fire and I could have a 50/50 chance of catching leprosy and id still wait 10 hours to get in there to cast my vote against trump.

This is why you're less of a man than me. See what I mean bud?

Load Metric

My polling place could be on fire and I could have a 50/50 chance of catching leprosy and id still wait 10 hours to get in there to cast my vote against trump.

This is why you're less of a man than me. See what I mean bud?
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif
Views: 224
Size:  621.7 KB

Thread Information