Page 138 of 634 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    maybe according to CNN and the establishment who hates when someone out of their control is in charge
    dude it's common fuckin sense

jfc look at the god dam mess were in
    cause of a global pandemic you fucking idiot

you can't possibly be as stupid to believe it wouldn't have been as bad with anyone else as president.

YOU IDIOTS called him a racist for putting a travel ban on in March when Nancy Pelosi was running around China Town telling everyone to come down and no masks needed.

get your head examined

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    dude it's common fuckin sense

jfc look at the god dam mess were in

you can't possibly be as stupid to believe it wouldn't have been as bad with anyone else as president.

YOU IDIOTS called him a racist for putting a travel ban on in March when Nancy Pelosi was running around China Town telling everyone to come down and no masks needed.

get your head examined

if you admit trump is a legit retard, why is it controversial to say things might be better with a non-retard?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Fuck false equivalence. Biden can be goofy but he's harmless. Trump is fucking up the whole world.
    You’re basically voting for a cardboard cutout if you vote for Biden. The White House will be run by a coalition of people behind the scenes led by VP probably Kamala Harris who is a an authoritarian witch.

My running theory is that Biden will try to place moderate Democrats around him and he may be successful at first but as his brain function rapidly deteriorates they’ll be bullied out and replaced by progressive lunatics who will be calling the shots.

That’s why it’s hard for me to laugh about Biden when I think it’s mostly terrifying that a guy who has dementia is gonna be President and we won’t know who’s really running the country. Especially when they have such a radical agenda.
    A cardboard cutout of lucifer would be an improvement

AS long as the cardboard cutout didn't talk or do ANYTHING it would be a major improvement

lol @ calling him a radical leftist

you never answered my question

Would you say that Dwight D Eisenhower was a radical leftist?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

get your head examined

if you admit trump is a legit retard, why is it controversial to say things might be better with a non-retard?
    blake, everyone.

THEIR CANDIDATE IS A RETARD

Load Metric

blake, everyone.

mint, you literally just admitted he was a retard. you want to take it back?

Load Metric
    blake, everyone.

mint, you literally just admitted he was a retard. you want to take it back?
    he is retarded, I'm not mint though

Comments

blake: lol ok mr angelo

Gold
    Load Metric

You’re basically voting for a cardboard cutout if you vote for Biden. The White House will be run by a coalition of people behind the scenes led by VP probably Kamala Harris who is a an authoritarian witch.

My running theory is that Biden will try to place moderate Democrats around him and he may be successful at first but as his brain function rapidly deteriorates they’ll be bullied out and replaced by progressive lunatics who will be calling the shots.

That’s why it’s hard for me to laugh about Biden when I think it’s mostly terrifying that a guy who has dementia is gonna be President and we won’t know who’s really running the country. Especially when they have such a radical agenda.
    but at the same time, you seem to admit trump is an actual retard. do you see why it’s hard to take your dementia concerns seriously?
    Wow way to twist my words.

No, I did not say he was a retard. I said he says some stupid things and does some minorly stupid stuff but I like his actions and policies which come directly from him. The country was doing mostly fine before China unleashed the virus on the world and Trump would have sailed to an easy victory in November.

There is a MASSIVE difference between being eccentric and having dementia. Trump still has all his faculties so I know who will be running the country when I vote for him. Biden I do not believe has all his faculties and it’s gonna get way worse.

Additionally, if Trump wins I don’t have to worry about progressive maniacs working behind the scenes to transform the country.

Load Metric
    Examples? Or are you just going to take this guy's word for it?

According to the Wall Street Journal it was Politico's Roger Simon who asked the question. And the answer Jay Carney gave was, "I don't know." So there goes this guy's bullshit whataboutism.

Hard deadlines are written into the Constitution. Good luck with that.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    of course dwai = mint

Gold
    Load Metric
    Blake you pulled the same shit if I recall the last time around you try to get Trump supporters to admit that Trump did something dumb so you can then turn around and say “yOu jusT aDmItTeD yOu’Re vOtING fOr a rEtArD” the next time we say something positive about Trump or say something bad about his opponent.

I have a good memory.

Comments

blake: Sick brag

Load Metric

According to the Wall Street Journal it was Politico's Roger Simon who asked the question. And the answer Jay Carney gave was, "I don't know." So there goes this guy's bullshit whataboutism.

gonna take a page out of the leftist play book and just believe this guy tbh

Load Metric

but at the same time, you seem to admit trump is an actual retard. do you see why it’s hard to take your dementia concerns seriously?

No, I did not say he was a retard. I said he says some stupid things and does some minorly stupid stuff but I like his actions and policies which come directly from him. The country was doing mostly fine before China unleashed the virus on the world and Trump would have sailed to an easy victory in November.

There is a MASSIVE difference between being eccentric and having dementia. Trump still has all his faculties so I know who will be running the country when I vote for him. Biden I do not believe has all his faculties and it’s gonna get way worse.

Additionally, if Trump wins I don’t have to worry about progressive maniacs working behind the scenes to transform the country.
    let me try to appeal to you rationally

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1288509568578777088

Would you at least concede that trump is deliberately trying to get white suburban people afraid of blacks and mexicans like mint to boost his turnout?

in the off chance you admit this — (There is no chance of this) — you don’t see how terrible this is for our nation?

Load Metric

Oh yeah Nov 3rd is gonna be the day we bounce Trump and the good for nothing GOP senate to the curb

10:51 PM
    Winner
    Democratic House, Democratic Senate -150
    Democratic House, Republican Senate +215
    Republican House, Republican Senate +475
    Republican House, Democratic Senate +8000

Gold
    Load Metric

Would you at least concede that trump is deliberately trying to get white suburban people afraid of blacks and mexicans like mint to boost his turnout?

in the off chance you admit this — (There is no chance of this) — you don’t see how terrible this is for our nation?
    You think only white people live in the suburbs?

Load Metric

deflection folks

Note the intellectual dishonesty required to support trump

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Who has engaged in more fear tactics to win the upcoming the election?

The right in attempt to make people "fear" black people, or the left in attempt to make everyone believe that systemic racism and racist police are exterminating innocent black people?

There's been plenty of racial politics this year, but I think you know which side has been exploiting that the most.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Who has engaged in more fear tactics to win the upcoming the election?

The right in attempt to make people "fear" black people, or the left in attempt to make everyone believe that systemic racism and racist police are exterminating innocent black people?

There's been plenty of racial politics this year, but I think you know which side has been exploiting that the most.
    Let us not forget about the old terror alert that was on TV everyday leading up to the Bush election in 2004

i have not seen that stupid terror alert since the day before that election in 2004

youR whole party thrives on fear. You got some balls accusing the left of fear mongoring

SAD

Gold
    Load Metric

deflection folks

It’s not a deflection it’s a serious question.

I get it. You think he’s using racist dog whistles for his white base. Its the same old Dem playbook.

But I think it’s pretty fucking racist to assume that upwardly mobile and middle class black people and Spanish people and whoever doesn’t want to live in a shitty crime ridden town don’t want the ghetto following them.

So you’re saying it’s racist to want to live in a nice town. Is that what you’re saying?

Comments

blake: come on man

Load Metric

deflection folks

It’s not a deflection it’s a serious question.

I get it. You think he’s using racist dog whistles for his white base. Its the same old Dem playbook.

But I think it’s pretty fucking racist to assume that upwardly mobile and middle class black people and Spanish people and whoever doesn’t want to live in a shitty crime ridden town don’t want the ghetto following them.

So you’re saying it’s racist to want to live in a nice town. Is that what you’re saying?
    Dwight D Eisenhower

I've asked you multiple time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way, Trump was right to do away with that terrible law.

The 2015 rules required cities and towns, in order to receive funding from HUD to document patterns of racial bias in their neighborhoods, to publicly report the results every three to five years, and to set and track goals to reduce segregation. Under the new rules, any jurisdiction that receives money from HUD must analyze its housing occupancy by race, disability, familial status, economic status, English proficiency, and other categories. It must then analyze factors which contribute to any prohibitive barriers in housing and formulate a plan to remedy the impediments. The plan can be approved or disapproved by HUD.
    More symbolism over substance bullshit from the left, which strangely enough hurts a program (HUD) meant to help poor people.

Look at that nonsense above. Cities and towns have to "document patterns of racial bias and set goals to reduce segregation" in order to get HUD money. What the fuck is that shit? This isn't 1965 anymore. Basically if you naturally have longstanding areas of town which have traditionally been black/white/Hispanic/etc, you now have to put forth a bullshit plan to do away with that, and "remedy" it by showing the federal government that you're making progress integrating neighborhoods.

And if you don't, no HUD funding for you -- which hurts the poor people of the city!!!

Peak leftist garbage which, while well-meaning, simply adds a burdensome layer of bureaucracy in order to accomplish useless symbolism, and punishes poor people if the cities fail to impress the feds.

Thread Information