Page 136 of 634 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    surely even team retard can admit this is bad

ok who am i kidding
    Your entire stance against Trump has always been “lOoK wHaT tRuMp sAiD dEfEnD tHaT tEaM rEtArD”

You never talk about anything substantive you just tilt your face off at his Twiiter feed and press conferences and try to get Trump supporters to defend it like you’re making some great intellectual point.
    I see you've met blake

Comments

blake: mr. angelo

Load Metric
    surely even team retard can admit this is bad

ok who am i kidding
    Your entire stance against Trump has always been “lOoK wHaT tRuMp sAiD dEfEnD tHaT tEaM rEtArD”

You never talk about anything substantive you just tilt your face off at his Twiiter feed and press conferences and try to get Trump supporters to defend it like you’re making some great intellectual point.

his policies usually don't offend me, which is why i don't attack him for them.

i think he's a retard though and probably the worst president in history.

even as "obvious" as the points i'm making are, i can never get one trump supporter to agree with me.

they usually just say something about me or redirect to some other talking point about democrats, like you usually do.

Load Metric

even as "obvious" as the points i'm making are, i can never get one trump supporter to agree with me.

they usually just say something about me or redirect to some other talking point about democrats, like you usually do.
    you don't think we all think he's retarded?

it's just too bad he's our only chance our country has, and even then it's only buying us 4 years

and are you really saying Biden isn't gonna say retarded shit?
    we already know Trump

Gold
    Load Metric

He does say some stupid shit no doubt but ultimately I support most of his policies and I’ve been satisfied with his first term.

Pointing out dumb shit Trump does and says for a laugh is whatever but most of it is just noise in the grand scheme of things. I think 80% of Trump voters realize he’s not perfect but he’s still our best and only available weapon against the progressive left that’s threatening to swallow the country whole.

Comments

dwai: yup

He does say some stupid shit no doubt but ultimately I support most of his policies and I’ve been satisfied with his first term.

Pointing out dumb shit Trump does and says for a laugh is whatever but most of it is just noise in the grand scheme of things. I think 80% of Trump voters realize he’s not perfect but he’s still our best and only available weapon against the progressive left that’s threatening to swallow the country whole.
    So your safe place lies in the hands of retard. Solid move.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

The funny thing is, he doesn't realize that mail-in voting already exists. I get them in the mail for every election. I still go to a school close by just because the experience is kind of cool to me but I could use the mail in ballot if I wanted.
    Oh he certainly realizes it. He’s just trying to lay the ground work for delegitimizing the election results since he knows he’s cratering in the polls.
    THIS

Then after he loses he can say It was all fraud! And his base will eat it up.

He did the same thing before the 2016 election just in case.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Oh he certainly realizes it. He’s just trying to lay the ground work for delegitimizing the election results since he knows he’s cratering in the polls.
    THIS

Then after he loses he can say It was all fraud! And his base will eat it up.

He did the same thing before the 2016 election just in case.
    you mean like you guys have done for 4 years after Hillary?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

it's just too bad he's our only chance our country has, and even then it's only buying us 4 years

we already know Trump
    I bet Biden isn't going to suggest that the election be postponed like some banana republic dictator wannabe. Nor will he tell people to drink bleach. Nor will he say any of the other million dangerous and crazy things Trump has said, with his base lapping it up like a kitten lapping up milk.

Load Metric

we already know Trump
    I bet Biden isn't going to suggest that the election be postponed like some banana republic dictator wannabe. Nor will he tell people to drink bleach. Nor will he say any of the other million dangerous and crazy things Trump has said, with his base lapping it up like a kitten lapping up milk.
    no he'll just say all poor people have the same chance as whites

Load Metric

I'll take "silly but harmless" over "crazy, dangerous and evil" every time.

Load Metric
    I'll take "silly but harmless" over "crazy, dangerous and evil" every time.
    Druff but fair I guess

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

The establishment elite forced us towards Trump. It was a populist movement that got Trump elected. People on the right were tired of the GOP not fighting for its base’s interests. Trump won almost essentially on immigration and trade and great populist slogans powered by a strong social media movement. A social media presence that twitter has sworn to suppress in 2020 and they’ve been successful through various tactics.

Ever wonder why there’s so few MAGA Republicans? The majority of the GOP want Trump out of the way so they can get back to Washington Swamp politics.

Trump buys our side time and I’m hoping the 2024 candidiate is an even stronger economic populist immigration hard liner who is a lot more polished than Trump. I’m probably dreaming but anything can happen.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

The establishment elite forced us towards Trump. It was a populist movement that got Trump elected. People on the right were tired of the GOP not fighting for its base’s interests. Trump won almost essentially on immigration and trade and great populist slogans powered by a strong social media movement. A social media presence that twitter has sworn to suppress in 2020 and they’ve been successful through various tactics.

Ever wonder why there’s so few MAGA Republicans? The majority of the GOP want Trump out of the way so they can get back to Washington Swamp politics.

Trump buys our side time and I’m hoping the 2024 candidiate is an even stronger economic populist immigration hard liner who is a lot more polished than Trump. I’m probably dreaming but anything can happen.
    I would add that Trump is also one our last line of defense against the erosion of civil liberties. The progressives have shown they are more than willing to come after free speech through censorship and authoritarian tactics.

The Democrats also actively oppose free expression of religion, the right to bear arms, due process, equal protection and the electoral college.

Load Metric
    COVID relief package:

Trump doesn’t seem to be on same team as McConnell. Trump appears to be between Pelosi and McConnel on the spectrum. Obv more motivated. I hear McConnell is scarcely talking to Munchkin. Republicans have turned back on Trump now?

Pelosi could hard ball here.

Love MConnell talking about unemployed not working but every day there are 20-30k lay-off talk from one company or another . Ughh?

Does anything even get done before next Friday? Can you imagine? These politicians have to go home with layoffs left and right

Trump seems like he’s feeling stressed with the “delay election talk” & other off the wall stuff.

Not following that closely. Don’t have a legit good way to track that legislation story. What ya know?

Getting fun
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-30-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm not a fan of Obama's politics (although I'd take him back in a heartbeat over the current options). I just listened to him talk for an hour about that greatness of another man without ever talking about himself. Makes me wonder what the over/under would be for the longest Trump could talk about the greatness of someone else without talking about himself. 1 minute?

Load Metric
    65 million did not receive a paycheck last week. Do not focus on just unemployment claims. There are many off the rolls.

No relief package. Forebearance expires.

I want politicians to get on a plane next Friday with nothing negotiated.

I’m starting to warm up to this story.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    65 million did not receive a paycheck last week. Do not focus on just unemployment claims. There are many off the rolls.

Tine and the others on the "get fuckin rich" site need to get their shorts in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Tine and the others on the "get fuckin rich" site need to get their shorts in.

i have substantial puts expiring in 3 weeks and 6 weeks and will keep rolling profits into new ones because when the only sentiment that everyone can agree on about the market is 'none of this makes sense', its time to buy parachutes.

Comments

nightmarefish:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

I would add that Trump is also one our last line of defense against the erosion of civil liberties. The progressives have shown they are more than willing to come after free speech through censorship and authoritarian tactics.

The Democrats also actively oppose free expression of religion, the right to bear arms, due process, equal protection and the electoral college.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Name:  MW-FX136_twilig_20171026215748_ZQ.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  72.9 KB

Load Metric
    I'm not a fan of Obama's politics (although I'd take him back in a heartbeat over the current options). I just listened to him talk for an hour about that greatness of another man without ever talking about himself. Makes me wonder what the over/under would be for the longest Trump could talk about the greatness of someone else without talking about himself. 1 minute?
    Under

Thread Information