Page 135 of 634 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    surely even team retard can admit this is bad

ok who am i kidding

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288818160389558273

i wish trump talked to bottomset cause bottomset assured me we would never see mail in voting in our lifetimes

This has got to be a classic Trump distraction effort to shift the focus away from the real news out this morning that 2nd Quarter GDP contracted by a historical record 33%.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

i wish trump talked to bottomset cause bottomset assured me we would never see mail in voting in our lifetimes

This has got to be a classic Trump distraction effort to shift the focus away from the real news out this morning that 2nd Quarter GDP contracted by a historical record 33%.

it's almost like trump thinks the economy being in a depression is bad for his re-election chances

Load Metric

it's almost like trump thinks the economy being in a depression is bad for his re-election chances
    It’s an absolute strategic failure. Had trump embraced and admitted the severity of Covid 19 he could have used it as a scapegoat. Look at Doug Ford in Ontario. Complete conservative I’ve and similar to trump. Getting some of his best support from liberals because he acknowledged Covid 19 and was cautious about reopening. All trump had to do was try and fight this thing. This could have been a golden opportunity for him but he was too stubborn.

To give an idea many major conservative and liberals in Canada have had their approval ratings increase sharply due to the pandemic. You have to be a real fuckup to have them drop like trump.
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 07-30-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

It’s an absolute strategic failure. Had trump embraced and admitted the severity of Covid 19 he could have used it as a scapegoat. Look at Doug Ford in Ontario. Complete conservative I’ve and similar to trump. Getting some of his best support from liberals because he acknowledged Covid 19 and was cautious about reopening. All trump had to do was try and fight this thing. This could have been a golden opportunity for him but he was too stubborn.
    If Trump didn’t take it seriously why did he shut down travel from China in late January against the wishes of Democrats and the WHO?

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL

Gold
    Load Metric

Yeah except it didn’t.

Load Metric

Mail-in and absentee voting are the same thing. Trump votes by mail, I guess he doesn't want anyone else to be able to do so. Voting by mail is NOT insecure or fraudulent.

Fortunately, he cannot delay the election nor can he delay the end of his term.

What a fucking retard and a dangerous wannabe dictator. If you vote for this guy, kill yourself immediately.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 07-30-2020 at 07:56 AM.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

If Trump didn’t take it seriously why did he shut down travel from China in late January against the wishes of Democrats and the WHO?
    If you do one positive thing and one million negative things, that's a net negative.

Load Metric

Yeah except it didn’t.
    It fell 32.9% on an annualized basis, 9.5% this past quarter.

You don't get to make up facts.

Comments

JoeD: Fair enough. Still not a great number + curious timing regarding his postpone the Presidential election tweet. But when I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Load Metric
    JoeD: I wasn't saying you were wrong. I was saying BiffCo is wrong (as usual).

Load Metric
    Trump shutting down backpage has to be one of the worst decisions made by a President in the last 30 years.

Load Metric

Thoughts, Team Retard?

Comments

Krypt: more excuses incoming
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Trump shutting down backpage has to be one of the worst decisions made by a President in the last 30 years.
    Here's a man who has his priorities straight.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

LOL
    LOL, dummy. Those are CNBC poll numbers from today. You can see the trend. There is an expression you have likely never heard of because you don't make much money. But it's called the trend is your friend. You almost get the sense Trump is starting to surge. Look if you don't want to make money listen to mongs like Big Dick. You listen to a GED guy you lose 100% of the time. 100%.
    If Trump is surging he should want the election sooner rather than later so he can ride the crest of his wave.

And MASSIVE numbers of mail-in votes will be cast this year.

Looks like you're wrong again! Shocking.

Load Metric
    team retard, if trump thought his chances were good, would he want to postpone the election?

Load Metric
    it's amazing how the dems can't even get the rioting under control and they think they can win a presidential election lol!

like try to keep your cities from burning down first, please.

Sad!

Platinum
    Load Metric

Mail-in and absentee voting are the same thing. Trump votes by mail, I guess he doesn't want anyone else to be able to do so. Voting by mail is NOT insecure or fraudulent.

What a fucking retard and a dangerous wannabe dictator. If you vote for this guy, kill yourself immediately.
    The funny thing is, he doesn't realize that mail-in voting already exists. I get them in the mail for every election. I still go to a school close by just because the experience is kind of cool to me but I could use the mail in ballot if I wanted.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

The funny thing is, he doesn't realize that mail-in voting already exists. I get them in the mail for every election. I still go to a school close by just because the experience is kind of cool to me but I could use the mail in ballot if I wanted.
    Oh he certainly realizes it. He’s just trying to lay the ground work for delegitimizing the election results since he knows he’s cratering in the polls.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: exactly

Gold
    Load Metric

ok who am i kidding
    Your entire stance against Trump has always been “lOoK wHaT tRuMp sAiD dEfEnD tHaT tEaM rEtArD”

You never talk about anything substantive you just tilt your face off at his Twiiter feed and press conferences and try to get Trump supporters to defend it like you’re making some great intellectual point.

ok who am i kidding
    Your entire stance against Trump has always been “lOoK wHaT tRuMp sAiD dEfEnD tHaT tEaM rEtArD”

You never talk about anything substantive you just tilt your face off at his Twiiter feed and press conferences and try to get Trump supporters to defend it like you’re making some great intellectual point.
    .....just wow

Thread Information