Page 134 of 634 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    The tide is starting to turn. The latest polls starting to tighten as of today, and when October comes and a vaccine is announced, you'll see this turn for Trump. Dems getting nervous, and when Biden goes Weekend at Bernies on the debate stage it will be over. By the way, the below polls are registered voters, likely voters Trump is in a dead heat or ahead.

Florida: Trump vs. Biden
    CNBC/Change Research (D)
    Biden 48, Trump 45
    Biden +3
    Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden
    CNBC/Change Research (D)
    Biden 48, Trump 46
    Biden +2
    Michigan: Trump vs. Biden
    CNBC/Change Research (D)
    Biden 46, Trump 42
    Biden +4
    Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden
    CNBC/Change Research (D)
    Biden 48, Trump 43
    Biden +5
    Arizona: Trump vs. Biden
    CNBC/Change Research (D)
    Biden 47, Trump 45
    Biden +2
    North Carolina: Trump vs. Biden
    CNBC/Change Research (D)
    Biden 49, Trump 46
    Biden +3
    Georgia: Trump vs. Biden
    Monmouth*
    Trump 48, Biden 47
    Trump + 1
    LOL
    LOL, dummy. Those are CNBC poll numbers from today. You can see the trend. There is an expression you have likely never heard of because you don't make much money. But it's called the trend is your friend. You almost get the sense Trump is starting to surge. Look if you don't want to make money listen to mongs like Big Dick. You listen to a GED guy you lose 100% of the time. 100%.

Load Metric

LOL
    LOL, dummy. Those are CNBC poll numbers from today. You can see the trend. There is an expression you have likely never heard of because you don't make much money. But it's called the trend is your friend. You almost get the sense Trump is starting to surge. Look if you don't want to make money listen to mongs like Big Dick. You listen to a GED guy you lose 100% of the time. 100%.
    I'm not getting that sweet sweet plumber money but I'm doing ok and I don't have to fish around in people's rancid toilets. Now go get your fucking shine box.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

I'm not getting that sweet sweet plumber money but I'm doing ok and I don't have to fish around in people's rancid toilets. Now go get your fucking shine box.
    Obviously I am not a plumber. You can repeat that line every day. You can keep repeating it all you want, but this was a slap by Jewdonk back in like 2009 when I helped out a friend remodel a house and posted about it and he called me a plumber. You can keep obsessing about it, don't care. Just note you are a fucking dork for repeating something not true every day for years. Like I have said, renting space in your fucking dome is cheap.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

yeah I'm really worried about it, maybe he can go post on the alt left shithole site created by sonatine lolsnowflakes.com with the rest of the pussies
    I would dominate you in a physical confrontation irl. It won’t end well for you, buddy.

Got it?

Load Metric
    Oh, and Sloppy Joe (also in your head see you lurking me yet again). I have had you on ignore for weeks. I know I titled your face off but you are more than happy to keep making daily posts about me, just know I never read them.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Taking care of your kid hits home too hard, huh. Just trying to help

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Lemme guess, you want to ban Trump’s twitter account.

Your obsession with Trump comes from your inability to control him. He gives you the middle finger at every turn and you hate him for it.
    duped_by_smollet is easily the second biggest moron here, behind gimmick

look no further than him believing Jessie Smollett
    Uh, don’t forget big bird.

Load Metric

Obviously I am not a plumber. You can repeat that line every day. You can keep repeating it all you want, but this was a slap by Jewdonk back in like 2009 when I helped out a friend remodel a house and posted about it and he called me a plumber. You can keep obsessing about it, don't care. Just note you are a fucking dork for repeating something not true every day for years. Like I have said, renting space in your fucking dome is cheap.
    Every prediction you have ever made on this forum has turned out to be false. You are the biggest idiot here which is a real accomplishment considering some of the winners we've had over the years. But you talk like your turds are made of solid gold. No wonder you like Trump so much. All talk, no substance, and a huge cuck when someone calls you out, just like your Orange Cuck hero. Then you whine like a pussy about trolls and rep, like this place hasn't been exactly the same for 15 years. Guzzle a gallon of Popov, ignore your kid, sleep off the bender, come back here to act like an asshole again, rinse and repeat.

I pay my assistant twice as much money as you make reaching shoulder deep into diarrhea.

Fuck it must suck to be poor and stupid and alcoholic.

Now go get your fucking shine box.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

yeah I'm really worried about it, maybe he can go post on the alt left shithole site created by sonatine lolsnowflakes.com with the rest of the pussies
    I would dominate you in a physical confrontation irl. It won’t end well for you, buddy.

Got it?
    Maybe if you doused his eyes with some of your cheap cologne.

Comments

splitthis: Drakkarrrrrrrrr

dwai:

Dan Druff: loooooooooooool

Load Metric

Will do.

Here's hoping your child's mother has a current boyfriend that is still helping out. Gotta have someone to buy food and to call 'dad'.

What kind of man lets another man raise their child? Can't help but seeing you as Johnny Fontane here.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Every prediction you have ever made on this forum has turned out to be false. You are the biggest idiot here which is a real accomplishment considering some of the winners we've had over the years. But you talk like your turds are made of solid gold. No wonder you like Trump so much. All talk, no substance, and a huge cuck when someone calls you out, just like your Orange Cuck hero. Then you whine like a pussy about trolls and rep, like this place hasn't been exactly the same for 15 years. Guzzle a gallon of Popov, ignore your kid, sleep off the bender, come back here to act like an asshole again, rinse and repeat.

I pay my assistant twice as much money as you make reaching shoulder deep into diarrhea.

Sweet tilt, I got your number now.

You fucking gimp.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!

Walter Sobchak: whiny little bitch

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Everything now is suggesting a Romney landslide. PA, CO, NH, FL and VA are now in the column. Ohio will likely go Romney.

Mitt Romney will be the next President of the United States.

Comments

splitthis: For gull

big dick: offset the crazy pig

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Got it?
    Maybe if you doused his eyes with some of your cheap cologne.

remind me to green this when I get more rep

Load Metric

LOL, let me guess you have a recording studio with an 'assistant' whom you are banging which means she is a prostitute. LOL.

Load Metric
    Outside of NYC it's not a big deal. You want to find the outbreaks? Look for the state with high obese diabetic people. On average, it's not affecting people that are healthy, and BCR spare us the anecdotal example of some 40 year old that just completed an Iron Man competition that died. Maybe he had HIV you don't know.

This started at 2M deaths and now down to ~ 50K deaths nationwide. The virus was here well before anyone knew it. It's already done it's damage, and it's probably done until the next wave. And yes, I am the smartest guy in the room, only because the bar has been set so low in this forum.

Load Metric

The ONLY reason CNN exists is because of it's International market. In the US before the virus it was hanging on by a thread. There was even chatter is it going to disband in the US. It's a terrible network and they got their clocked cleaned by FOX and MSNBC. I'd be shocked if they are on the air come 2022 in the US. They are effectively done, at least in the US.
    My offer of a bet is still open. I bet that CNN is on the air in the USA on January 1, 2022 and you bet that they aren't. Any amount of money.

Ready to back up that big talk, PUSSY?

Load Metric
    William Shatner DESTROYS soy boy antifa on twitter!

Load Metric
    William Shatner DESTROYS soy boy antifa on twitter!
    Maybe they don't know he's Canadian, or that someone who's faced down the Klingons a few dozen times isn't going to be intimidated by someone who doesn't even eat meat.

Load Metric

Got it?

Load Metric
    Trump asking for election to be delayed until his predictit.org odds improve as has fallen to 40 cents

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288818160389558273

i wish trump talked to bottomset cause bottomset assured me we would never see mail in voting in our lifetimes

Thread Information