Page 13 of 634 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    BELIEVE ALL WOMEN! UNTIL THEY ACCUSE YOUR GUY, THEN LET'S SLOW DOWN HERE, MAYBE SHE'S LYING.

classic hypocrisy

Sad!

I consider myself liberal but I don't just believe every woman should be believed out of hand. They should be able to speak up but I've seen way too much bullshit to just believe everything I hear.

This will all come out then we'll all be more able to form an informed opinion.

Just kidding. The Republicans will say he's guilty & the Democrats will say he's innocent no matter what.

Now before Druff tries to call me a hypocrite, the only problem I had with him in the Moskow & Carlson threads was he was stating his opinions as facts & even after his "facts" were shown to be seriously flawed he would double & triple down on them like his opinions were more valid than real facts when they emerged or other opinions.
    I believe her!

It's pretty clear Joe Biden molested, sexually assaulted(RAPED) this woman over and over again.

I also think Joe Biden made her urinate on him, disgusting!

What a sick demented old creepy man!

Comments

Walter Sobchak: pathetic SEO attempt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

I have no dog in this fight as I'm Canadian, & don't know whether it's true or not, but the democratic supporters & left wing media deserve to have this play out after the bullshit of trying to infer that Trump fucks his daughter.

As a parent of 2 daughters nothing disgusted me more than having to listen to that shit from the left wing media & here on this board. It's probably why he won the election in 2016, well that & that investigation of Clinton they reopened basically on the eve of the election for no apparent reason.

Unless you have video of Trump with his hard dick out & sliding it into Ivanka don't bother posting your fucking bullshit proof trying to convince me that it happened because I've seen all these "creepy" pictures & they're not "creepy" nor do they prove anything but I'm sure some of you believe they do.

It's sad that this is where American politics finds itself but here we are.
    Howard Stern and Trump discussing Ivanka posing for playboy:
    "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine. I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Stern asking if Ivanka got a boob job:
    “She's actually always been very voluptuous. She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”

Rolling Stone Interview:
    "‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

There are more.

I'm assuming you PM'd me the video of him sliding his dick into Ivanka because I said not to bother posting bullshit like this because it proves nothing.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

"It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine. I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“She's actually always been very voluptuous. She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.”

Rolling Stone Interview:
    "‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

There are more.

I'm assuming you PM'd me the video Of him sliding his dick into Ivanka because I said not to bother posting bullshit like this because it proves nothing.
    duped_by_smollet has a bad case of TDS, don't expect anything of substance from him, I mean he believed Juicy Smolett even after it was clear he was making it all up for attention!

Sad!

Load Metric
    Boy, this thread is really dead tonight.

Why aren't the 3 stooges in here defending the woman!

Creepy Joe Biden made her piss all over him, and finger blasted her underage daughter while yelling racial slurs!

What a misogynistic FREAK!

Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Here are the latest polls. Let's face it, at the height of the crisis Biden has stalled and Trump has remained the same. Going to be interesting when these sexual assualt claims marinate. Biden looked awfully shaky this morning on MSNBC. I am looking forward to the polls in October after the virus had abated at least temporarily and Biden stammers through his first debate. I am still not convinced Biden will make it to the finish line. He should have listened to Obama last year when there was chatter Biden was going to run: "Joe, you don't need this".

General Election: Trump vs. Biden
    IBD/TIPP
    Biden 43, Trump 43
    Tie
    President Trump Job Approval
    IBD/TIPP
    Approve 44, Disapprove 44
    Tie
    President Trump Job Approval
    Gallup
    Approve 49, Disapprove 47

Approve +2
    Another poll just came out with Biden up by a whopping 2 points. You get my point, Trump is in the lead. I am not sure 2/3rds of the American electorate even know who Joe Biden is. If your only campaign strategy is you are not the other guy it does not work. The issue is Biden is so frail he cannot campaign. Fuck he cannot even leave his basement due to Covid. When the public sees these two in a virtual debate, it's going to be a landslide for Trump. This whole charade "Trump has blood on his hands" is going to backfire. Just watch. The media has tilted this to Trump again.

Load Metric
    Boy, this thread is really dead tonight.

Why aren't the 3 stooges in here defending the woman!

Creepy Joe Biden made her piss all over him, and finger blasted her underage daughter while yelling racial slurs!

What a misogynistic FREAK!

Sad!
    OK Druff.

Comments

sonatine: incredible

dwai: lol not even close

Walter Sobchak: ouch
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    welp he didnt flip out and start asking for an order of waffles or anything so theres that.

also the allegation sounds like bullshit to me. fingering someone in the senate hallway? like looking beyond the fact that its the senate fucking hallway and 30 years ago there were cameras everywhere, the physics of this whole thing seem a bit unrealistic given the context.
    Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  60.8 KB

Load Metric
    You can already see how this is playing out. Trump is going to start using Airforce One to his advantage and walk around without a mask. Biden is going to eventually leave his basement with a mask and make a two minute speech and get back into him limo. How is the going to look?

Trump has up his sleeve he did ban China travel and Biden called it racist. Whether its accurate or not, nobody will remember come October or November. Same with PPE. Biden will blame Trump, Trump will blame Obama for leaving an empty warehouse after H1N1. Who is correct is irrelevant.

It's all about optics and the economy. If the economy is on a strong rebound Trump wins easily. If it goes to depression levels a chimpanzee could win. It's just the way it is.

I am not sure why people even debate this stuff, Carville said it correctly in 1992 when its all about the economy stupid. There is no JFK moment for the Dems, their only chance is if the economy continues to tank. Because they have basically the equivalent of a nursing home patient as their nominee in Covid-19 who cannot get out in the general public.

Load Metric

Rolling Stone Interview:

There are more.

I'm assuming you PM'd me the video of him sliding his dick into Ivanka because I said not to bother posting bullshit like this because it proves nothing.
    Nobody is really suggesting Ivanka is fucking her dad are they?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    You can already see how this is playing out. Trump is going to start using Airforce One to his advantage and walk around without a mask. Biden is going to eventually leave his basement with a mask and make a two minute speech and get back into him limo. How is the going to look?

Trump has up his sleeve he did ban China travel and Biden called it racist. Whether its accurate or not, nobody will remember come October or November. Same with PPE. Biden will blame Trump, Trump will blame Obama for leaving an empty warehouse after H1N1. Who is correct is irrelevant.

It's all about optics and the economy. If the economy is on a strong rebound Trump wins easily. If it goes to depression levels a chimpanzee could win. It's just the way it is.

I am not sure why people even debate this stuff, Carville said it correctly in 1992 when its all about the economy stupid. There is no JFK moment for the Dems, their only chance is if the economy continues to tank. Because they have basically the equivalent of a nursing home patient as their nominee in Covid-19 who cannot get out in the general public.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

A former prosecutor broke it down in the USA Today article sonatine posted. There are huge red flags. Good enough for me.

Maybe Biden was lying when he went on tv and flat out denied it this morning, but the way he handled it looks a lot different than "pay a few hundred thousand dollars you stole from your own charity in exchange for a non-disclosure agreement."
    Whatever chump. I remember you during the Kavanaugh hearings screaming "Always Believe the Woman". Now that its creepy Joe you have changed your tune. What a faggot you are. Just another liberal d-bag.
    Find a post where I said ALWAYS believe the woman.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Lots of irony in joe being accused and on the defense given his leading the charge against Clarence Thomas. Funny how things always come around.
    Yes, it is quite funny, all these libtards like sonatine, duped_by_smollet and Walter having to eat shit and defend a horrible racist, homophobic, pedophile, rapist Joe Biden, because that's their guy, and they put all their hopes in taking down trump with.

Sad!
    I'm not eating shit about that or anything else.

you however are a trolling faggot.

Load Metric

Who is correct is not irrelevant to normal human beings with a brain.

You on the other hand, I understand why you say that.

Load Metric

Nobody is really suggesting Ivanka is fucking her dad are they?
    No, but everybody knows he wants to fuck her.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The ONLY reason he doesn’t is because she has too much self-respect.

Load Metric

Comments

dwai: troll level: master

Load Metric
    Bit of pricing discrepancy. Dems are 58% in Arizona, 60% in Wisconsin, 66% in Michigan, 64% in Pennsylvania... but Trump is 50% to win?

Hedge accordingly.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 9.48.25 AM.png
Views: 1191
Size:  221.9 KB

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=SPIT this;897073]Bit of pricing discrepancy. Dems are 58% in Arizona, 60% in Wisconsin, 66% in Michigan, 64% in Pennsylvania... but Trump is 50% to win?

Hedge accordingly.

LOL at Ohio shaded light red. That state is deep red now. Trump will win that state by 10 points. This time in 2016, Trump was a double digit dog in MI, WI, PA and was losing in NC and AZ. It's way too early for stuff like this. Let me put it like this, if the economy is on a big upswing come October Trump wins easily. If it's in a deep recession the Democratic nominee will win whoever it turns out to be. It really is that simple and nothing in early May matters.

Comments

splitthis: Deep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    Bit of pricing discrepancy. Dems are 58% in Arizona, 60% in Wisconsin, 66% in Michigan, 64% in Pennsylvania... but Trump is 50% to win?

Hedge accordingly.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 9.48.25 AM.png
Views: 1191
Size:  221.9 KB

it's bern weird. if you look at each state according to predictit, biden would win in a landslide but he is trading worse than trump, individually.

Load Metric
    https://politicalwire.com/2020/05/02...to-win-senate/

some interesting speculation on dems controlling the senate soon.

the gop has to fade the economy and a c19 resurgence come september/october imo. neither are locks. its gonna be a sweat if trump can stop being trump for 5 consecutive minutes.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Clinton up to 13% to be nominee on PI. Obama (Michelle) at 8% to be VP.

Think we need to compromise and go with a Michelle/Hillary ticket over a Hillary/Michelle ticket.

Comments

splitthis: Put down the crack pipe

Thread Information