Page 127 of 634 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I don't think people realize how senile Joe is, I saw him on a local interview the other day and he had to bail because he literally was losing his train of thought, I will search for it on Youtube and post after my golf round today (I will be playing from the tips today btw). It will be front and center in the debates, his dementia. It really will be Trump versus Biden's VP candidate, which based on the candidates I like Trumps chances. When the choice is binary, Trump all of a sudden looks practical and even keeled. Plus, keep this is mind, I guarantee come October a vaccine will be announced by year's end. That will inch Trump over the finish line.

Remember I predicted Trump's win in 2016 and taking the rustbelt. I also have an advanced degree in analytics, so if you doubt me you will lose a lot of money. If you took my preseason prediction last year of LSU winning the national championship you would have made a lot of money as well.
    lol at you still thinking there will be debates

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    I don't think people realize how senile Joe is, I saw him on a local interview the other day and he had to bail because he literally was losing his train of thought, I will search for it on Youtube and post after my golf round today (I will be playing from the tips today btw). It will be front and center in the debates, his dementia. It really will be Trump versus Biden's VP candidate, which based on the candidates I like Trumps chances. When the choice is binary, Trump all of a sudden looks practical and even keeled. Plus, keep this is mind, I guarantee come October a vaccine will be announced by year's end. That will inch Trump over the finish line.

Remember I predicted Trump's win in 2016 and taking the rustbelt. I also have an advanced degree in analytics, so if you doubt me you will lose a lot of money. If you took my preseason prediction last year of LSU winning the national championship you would have made a lot of money as well.
    lol at you still thinking there will be debates
    I believe there will be one debate, Biden will implode and will cancel the remaining two due to 'safety concerns'. Can you imagine Biden on the stage for 2 hours with Trump? He could barely get through a debate with 10 friendly Democrats. I am having a tough time why any young progressive is going to wait in line to vote for Biden. Voting against someone is never been a winning strategy. If Trump can get a vaccine announced by November he will get to the finish line. It really comes down to that, because no vaccine = no economy and that is really all people care about.

If this virus has taught society anything it's about planning ahead. Nobody should be paycheck to paycheck, save your money and leave the latest I-Phone to someone else. It's never how much you make its how much you spend. I know a couple that makes $400,000 combined a year and are fucking dead broke because they as a couple have matching $70,000 Lexus' in the driveway and built a $140,000 outdoor pool last year. Both are lawyers and both have no clients now and they were complaining about Trump the other day. Yeah, fuck you.

Load Metric
    this isn't the proper thread but who on pfa would actually volunteer to take a vaccine that should have taken decades to finish but they rushed into a 3-month timeframe.

i'm assuming instant autism will be a possible side effect

Load Metric
    this isn't the proper thread but who on pfa would actually volunteer to take a vaccine that should have taken decades to finish but they rushed into a 3-month timeframe.

I will be the first in line. I'd rather take my chance than wearing a ridiculous mask for 5 years. I am not kidding either. I'll let others lock themselves inside their house until 2025. Actually in this forum it would be lock yourself in your apartment.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Joe Biden and Democrats like Gavin Newsom have normalized this behavior. But don’t worry, big cities will be A-OK:

https://twitter.com/KTLA/status/1287241665703374848
    Name one time either of them has condoned this behavior, you idiot.
    I thought the new thing is silence is complicity.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 07-26-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Load Metric
    Antifa is not “the paramilitary wing of the Democratic Party” so your question is bullshit.

Are those dickless dumbasses that occupied the Michigan statehouse with guns the paramilitary wing of the Republican Party?
    Antifa is absolutely the stormtroopers of the Democrats. These are the people of the left wing.

When did the people in Michigan physically injure federal officers, permanently blind Feds with green lasers, stab people in the street, physically assault civilians, hurl mortars at federal agents, destroy local businesses, and try to burn down a federal building?

And this has gone on for 60 DAYS!!!!

Please point me to where any of that stuff happened in Michigan.
    No unidentified federal agents were rounding them up without probably cause and interrogating them without counsel or charges.

No unidentified federal agents were beating them.

No unidentified federal agents were violently disrupting their nonviolent protest.

The feds instigated the violence.

I seem to remember a bunch of right wing hate radio and tv hosts saying during the Clinton years and the Obama years that federal agents should be violently resisted when they trample on the rights of the people. Now you get to eat the fruit of that.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Antifa is not “the paramilitary wing of the Democratic Party” so your question is bullshit.

Are those dickless dumbasses that occupied the Michigan statehouse with guns the paramilitary wing of the Republican Party?
    No, they're patriots.
    So when you agree with them they're patriots but when you disagree with them they're terrorists.

:joker

Load Metric

Antifa is absolutely the stormtroopers of the Democrats. These are the people of the left wing.

When did the people in Michigan physically injure federal officers, permanently blind Feds with green lasers, stab people in the street, physically assault civilians, hurl mortars at federal agents, destroy local businesses, and try to burn down a federal building?

No unidentified federal agents were rounding them up without probably cause and interrogating them without counsel or charges.

No unidentified federal agents were beating them.

No unidentified federal agents were violently disrupting their nonviolent protest.

The feds instigated the violence.

I seem to remember a bunch of right wing hate radio and tv hosts saying during the Clinton years and the Obama years that federal agents should be violently resisted when they trample on the rights of the people. Now you get to eat the fruit of that.
    lol unidentified...

for someone who doesn't watch cable news you sure repeat a lot of their bullshit rhetoric

Load Metric

I love the what aboutisms and false equivalency they make with this as if they're even close to the same, the people protesting the lock down were actually PEACEFUL, unlike these antifa THUGS who are COMMITTING CRIMES, SETTING FIRES AND INJURING FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS, Walter you're an educated black man i know you're not this stupid.
    I'm not defending the people committing crimes, I'm defending the large majority who are peacefully protesting who are being beaten and illegally detained by unidentified federal storm troopers.

Load Metric

It'll be interesting to go back and see if you were right. If you are it will be the first time.

Orange Cuck is demented, senile and insane. Classic move to deflect by saying Biden is senile. Biden is sharper right now than you could ever be, bottomplumber.

Load Metric

Nice whiny pussy signature complaining about rep. What a cuck. Go drink some more bleach like Trump told you to.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I love the what aboutisms and false equivalency they make with this as if they're even close to the same, the people protesting the lock down were actually PEACEFUL, unlike these antifa THUGS who are COMMITTING CRIMES, SETTING FIRES AND INJURING FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS, Walter you're an educated black man i know you're not this stupid.
    I'm not defending the people committing crimes, I'm defending the large majority who are peacefully protesting who are being beaten and illegally detained by unidentified federal storm troopers.
    You’re literally repeating Antifa propaganda.

Load Metric

I will be the first in line. I'd rather take my chance than wearing a ridiculous mask for 5 years. I am not kidding either. I'll let others lock themselves inside their house until 2025. Actually in this forum it would be lock yourself in your apartment.
    I applaud you for volunteering. People with no redeeming value are the first who should be test subjects. You and all those imprisoned for violent crimes and Orange Cuck.

Load Metric
    The Reagan Foundation demanded that Trump stop using his name and likeness.

What's Rush Limbaugh going to do? He has to choose between his hero and his sugar daddy.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Epic validation what I told Druff re true Reagan Republicans have rejected Trump as leader of the GOP.

Load Metric
    The Reagan Foundation demanded that Trump stop using his name and likeness.

What's Rush Limbaugh going to do? He has to choose between his hero and his sugar daddy.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Nice whiny pussy signature complaining about rep. What a cuck. Go drink some more bleach like Trump told you to.

You should be applauding me for taking down your ridiculous signature about surviving skydiving without a parachute. You watched too many First Blood movie clips where Sly jumped off a cliff and landed on a tree. Here is the deal, and I can't believe I have to explain this, but if you jump from an airplane with no parachute you are dead 100%. And don't post the one video of the thrill seeker that catches some guy in mid-air with a parachute. You never have been very smart, but what can you expect from an emeritus from a community college.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you are a massive douche and you don't know what you're talking about

Load Metric

You should be applauding me for taking down your ridiculous signature about surviving skydiving without a parachute. You watched too many First Blood movie clips where Sly jumped off a cliff and landed on a tree. Here is the deal, and I can't believe I have to explain this, but if you jump from an airplane with no parachute you are dead 100%. And don't post the one video of the thrill seeker that catches some guy in mid-air with a parachute. You never have been very smart, but what can you expect from an emeritus from a community college.
    I guess at your fancy NE school they didn't teach you what "emeritus" means.

I don't give a fuck what's in your signature. The fact that you failed to comprehend my post makes you look like an idiot. It says nothing about me.

Load Metric

I don't give a fuck what's in your signature. The fact that you failed to comprehend my post makes you look like an idiot. It says nothing about me.
    You are still the fucking guy that is advocating jumping out of airplanes with no parachute. That technical school you graduated from must make you proud. What a dope.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: idiot

Load Metric

You are still the fucking guy that is advocating jumping out of airplanes with no parachute. That technical school you graduated from must make you proud. What a dope.
    Show me ONE post where I ever advocated jumping out of a plane with no parachute.

Thread Information