Page 111 of 634 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    someone please post the full chris wallace interview, as the clips i’ve seen are so fkn damning it’s unreal.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    lol, man i would kill myself if i shilled for modern day democrat propaganda

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    someone please post the full chris wallace interview, as the clips i’ve seen are so fkn damning it’s unreal.
    Mediaite always does a great job picking out the most stunning things said in the interview.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/im-no...chris-wallace/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Mediaite always does a great job picking out the most stunning things said in the interview.

lol cognition

Comments

JeffDime: For being asshole.

Load Metric
    Gotta wonder why Fox News would allow Chris Wallace to expose him as the fraudulent inbecile he is to the Sunday AM audience.

Clearly Trump expected softballs. Maybe they decided to stop airing misinformation that literally kills viewership.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    wow the freak is back. UNBAN TYDE

Comments

JimmyG_415: red dot me back, I LOVE THEM (you hate them.)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post

lol cognition

So clever. Give each other a Hand. Here’s the clip if Fox keeps it up on YT.

Comments

Sanlmar: Been waiting for this to drop. Thx

Load Metric
    Wallace displays quite a constitution as he doesn’t become frustrated or flustered by Trump’s scattershot answers. Wallace remains determined to stay on point after each of the 2 minute inane rambles.

This really is a remarkable piece.

I will fully concede that at this time Biden appears similarly mentally diminished. The difference for me is that Biden is not purposely divisive. As an example brought up in this interview, the reason the trouble in the liberal cities is worse than it was previously is that Trump deliberately stokes the fire. I won’t abide that.

Trump doesn’t possess the chops to lead a collective nation. His greatest strength in 2016 was that he wasn’t a career politician. That he was no politician at all was his downfall”.

As well, the extent of Biden’s criminal behavior is comparatively minute.

I have been recalling recently the Trump University argument in 2016. The evidence was pretty damning and I chose to overlook it. In the context of today I can’t abide the fraud regardless of ideology.

Comments

JeffDime: I agree 100%.

Load Metric
    It might be hyperbolic but this Wallace interview has shades of the Roger Mudd interview of Ted Kennedy during his presidential campaign where Chappaquiddick was addressed. Ted was toast after that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol @ the media, government officials and politicians being infectious disease experts..even field leaders in the medical industry have been wrong from the start

lol @ 100's of covid graphs all saying different shit

lol @ dems saying and doing anything to the detriment of our country to try and bring down trump
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    It might be hyperbolic but this Wallace interview has shades of the Roger Mudd interview of Ted Kennedy during his presidential campaign where Chappaquiddick was addressed. Ted was toast after that.
    Honestly, after seeing the entire interview in context it seems like Trump still was treated in a very soft manner. He let him ramble on for way too long, and Wallace was cucked for the majority of it. By the end of the interview, Trump had basically admitted to not accepting the results of the election if he were to lose, and there’s virtually no pushback from Wallace!

Load Metric
    kinda like you guys haven't accepted the results from 2016, the irony is hilarious

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    kinda like you guys haven't accepted the results from 2016, the irony is hilarious
    gonna be even more hillarious when the dems control all 3 branches

Let the good times roll you fucking dickhead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I know you were responding to Druff, but also don't get me wrong, I'm generally all about local vs federal government. But when the local government is a fucking failure that will bend over backward to any 20-year old with a big instagram following.....I have no problem with the feds coming in to defend their buildings.

The police union already voted a vote of no confidence in the city leaders here. City Hall basically cut off their nose to spite their face. Now they get to deal with the feds. Good job Mayor Wheeler you tard.

The TDS is just driving this city council mad. I think they might be surprised at which direction independent-ish voters turn this November. I know people are sick of the fucking looters and shit going on all the time. From what I hear, same type feelings in Seattle as well after the CHAZ/CHOP fiasco.
    I don’t have a huge problem with it either if people arrested are creating havoc.

The funny part is any time a Dem is President it’s all FEMA camps and fake pictures of shit taken in 2002 in Eastern Europe, that they’ll claim is some secret government program trying to herd them all into re-education camps or for some other nefarious purpose, yet they’ll have no problem with this.

I don’t even understand it politically. It looks shady and it doesn’t really help Trump. Had he had guys out bashing heads back when the riots were off the hook, it would have played for him. If those being arrested are actual assholes, it’s not some extreme overreaction. I won’t claim to know because I’m not there.

Not being a retard who believes Alex Jones level shit, I just look and say, hopefully they’re arresting actual assholes. I don’t assume they are being herded into makeshift fema camps like we heard about non-stop during Obama. It’s amazing how those people never come back and say, clearly I was wrong and an idiot for believing that nonsense. Never happens. They wind up the loons., nothing happens, then those people come back and claim crazy shit again ignoring their previous idiocy.

Remember Jade Helm and Obama’s brown shirts? No one ever comes back and says I was stone cold stupid.

That’s the amusing part. Feds on streets grabbing people is the plot line of every GOP fever dream, yet they won’t have issue with this.

I am going to be amused if this drug Daly thinks may be a game changer works, and we end up like AIDs where we have treatments rather than outright cures that chip away to the point we mitigate it, what the vaccine Bill Gates globalist takeover people will say then?

What I know they won’t say is I was a damn fool who fell for conspiracy theory gibberish on Facebook and YouTube and no one tried to chip me. That would be honest. Those people are never honest. They’ll just move on to the next insane thing.
    Exactly. When a Democrat sends in the Feds they're "jack-booted thugs" but when a Republican sends in the Feds that's a-ok.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Wallace displays quite a constitution as he doesn’t become frustrated or flustered by Trump’s scattershot answers. Wallace remains determined to stay on point after each of the 2 minute inane rambles.

I will fully concede that at this time Biden appears similarly mentally diminished. The difference for me is that Biden is not purposely divisive. As an example brought up in this interview, the reason the trouble in the liberal cities is worse than it was previously is that Trump deliberately stokes the fire. I won’t abide that.

Trump doesn’t possess the chops to lead a collective nation. His greatest strength in 2016 was that he wasn’t a career politician. That he was no politician at all was his downfall”.

I have been recalling recently the Trump University argument in 2016. The evidence was pretty damning and I chose to overlook it. In the context of today I can’t abide the fraud regardless of ideology.
    You shouldn't concede that, because he isn't.

Load Metric
    I'm focused on 2020. Keep investigating Hillary though, I'm sure that will help.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

why won't they let him debate trump? is it because he'll look stupid af?

Load Metric

There are currently 3 debates scheduled, same as the last several elections. Have you read something different?

Load Metric

There are currently 3 debates scheduled, same as the last several elections. Have you read something different?
    he will not debate trump, will never happen

Thread Information