Page 102 of 634 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Sanlmar, when did you turn into an orange man bad NPC?
    You mean someone who understands reality?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    This is an easy one.

Here are my bona fides:
    Life long Republican. Voted for Trump. Positively hated Hillary. Was alive during the Clinton years. Liked Bill more than Hillary even then. It was obvious she was the evil ring leader in all their issues dating back to Arkansas.

The tipping point were the daily Corona press conferences. The 2 hour free form rambles were not a good look for him. The longer he spoke he revealed just how truly stupid he was. One afternoon early on I’m going “what the fuck” and every subsequent day just reinforced my take.

He is shady and all that. We all sorta knew. All modern politicians are. He revealed himself to me as profoundly and unquestionably STUPID and thus dangerous.

I hope that answers your question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 7-2 on Thursday that President Donald Trump's accountants must turn over his tax returns to a Manhattan grand jury — a bitter defeat for the president, who fought hard to keep the details of his personal finances private.

Market sold off instantly.

Maybe you were wrong ‘tine
    Not sure what you are watching. Even CNN says this is a win for the President. It gets kicked down to the lower courts, and re-litigated for another year at least. Congress does not get any documents which was the goal before the election. Get off of NPR.
    Nice try, but Trump is going to prison sometime after his term is over, or will have to plea bargain to stay out.

Also, you are stupid.

Load Metric
    This is an easy one.

Here are my bona fides:
    Life long Republican. Voted for Trump. Positively hated Hillary. Was alive during the Clinton years. Liked Bill more than Hillary even then. It was obvious she was the evil ring leader in all their issues dating back to Arkansas.

The tipping point were the daily Corona press conferences. The 2 hour free form rambles were not a good look for him. The longer he spoke he revealed just how truly stupid he was. One afternoon early on I’m going “what the fuck” and every subsequent day just reinforced my take.

He is shady and all that. We all sorta knew. All modern politicians are. He revealed himself to me as profoundly and unquestionably STUPID and thus dangerous.

So you will vote for Biden who does not have his mental faculties? The extreme left will take over policy in this country because Weekend at Bernie Joe Biden is totally mentally defeated. I personally have plenty of money, so I don't give a shit, I will just sit back and watch 70% taxes and double digit unemployment for a decade. LOL if you think Joe Biden is the answer, his leftist VP will call the shots, probably that lunatic Senator from California. Enjoy, all this because you don't like Trump's press conferences, what a lemming. But here again the Kardashians made a fortune out of optics so it is what it is.

Comments

Jayjami: Shilling for FoxNews

Walter Sobchak: kill yourself

Load Metric
    The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 7-2 on Thursday that President Donald Trump's accountants must turn over his tax returns to a Manhattan grand jury — a bitter defeat for the president, who fought hard to keep the details of his personal finances private.

Market sold off instantly.

Maybe you were wrong ‘tine
    Not sure what you are watching. Even CNN says this is a win for the President. It gets kicked down to the lower courts, and re-litigated for another year at least. Congress does not get any documents which was the goal before the election. Get off of NPR.

you're so dumb it's fucking crazy

Load Metric
    also trump is going full meltdown on twitter over this. i guess he didn't read tgull's post about this being a win for him.

Load Metric

This is an easy one.

Here are my bona fides:

So you will vote for Biden who does not have his mental faculties? The extreme left will take over policy in this country because Weekend at Bernie Joe Biden is totally mentally defeated. I personally have plenty of money, so I don't give a shit, I will just sit back and watch 70% taxes and double digit unemployment for a decade. LOL if you think Joe Biden is the answer, his leftist VP will call the shots, probably that lunatic Senator from California. Enjoy, all this because you don't like Trump's press conferences, what a lemming. But here again the Kardashians made a fortune out of optics so it is what it is.
    This is a lie and you are an idiot.

Comments

JimmyG_415: The problem w/that take on Joe, it Trump has lost his mental facilities , worse & at a younger age. 'United Shates of America'

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    also trump is going full meltdown on twitter over this. i guess he didn't read tgull's post about this being a win for him.
    Or maybe he did, and he knows how wrong bottomcunt has been about everything he's ever posted here, and that made him nervous.

Load Metric

This is an easy one.

Here are my bona fides:

When it was time to pull the lever in 2016 he was preferable and he had Republican branding. I NEVER watched his television show. I really never paid much attention to him. I hate career politicians so Trump had that going for him too.

I was never a political junky. It’s like sports for some guys. I was absent from the gladiator matches in the Trump thread. Not my bag.

I overlooked Trump’s transition. Ignored a lot of his White House staff betrayals, prison, and shenanigans. It was still preferable to Hillary I suppose. Right? The impeachment hearings were a real test.

I’m getting into the Trump Roy Cohn years by now. Having fun. Shaking head.

It’s like a remedial class with you. The corona press conferences were a tipping point. It was when his sub normal IQ or education or both revealed itself plainly. I just couldn’t take it anymore.

Yeah, the coming unemployment and the taxes. The House, Senate and White House triple play. That’s on him. Biden isn’t going to beat him. Trump will beat Trump.

Oddly, that the Democrats will sweep just increases my hatred for the man. Trump will set back the Republican Party for a decade or more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Or maybe he did, and he knows how wrong bottomcunt has been about everything he's ever posted here, and that made him nervous.

Narcissists are amazing at playing the victim and trying to convince others they are unfairly treated when the exact opposite is occurring. Trump is a master of gas lighting.

Load Metric

When it was time to pull the lever in 2016 he was preferable and he had Republican branding. I NEVER watched his television show. I really never paid much attention to him. I hate career politicians so Trump had that going for him too.

I was never a political junky. It’s like sports for some guys. I was absent from the gladiator matches in the Trump thread. Not my bag.

I overlooked Trump’s transition. Ignored a lot of his White House staff betrayals, prison, and shenanigans. It was still preferable to Hillary I suppose. Right? The impeachment hearings were a real test.

It’s like a remedial class with you. The corona press conferences were a tipping point. It was when his sub normal IQ or education or both revealed itself plainly. I just couldn’t take it anymore.

Yeah, the coming unemployment and the taxes. The House, Senate and White House triple play. That’s on him. Biden isn’t going to beat him. Trump will beat Trump.

Oddly, that the Democrats will sweep just increases my hatred for the man. Trump will set back the Republican Party for a decade or more.
    You got roped into the CNN talking points and focus on his press conferences. His policies have been great, justice picks, regulation reform, etc.. He might get clipped due to the virus, but any incumbent would be taking it on the chin now since people always blame the President for their financial peril. My guess is though Trump will eek it out in the end. Even you will likely pull the handle for Trump when all said and done, because you know the AOC alternative will be much worse as Biden will be near full blown dementia this time next year. In the mid 80s Reagan never made a decision it was those around him which is why the progressives are salivating. Like I said, I got my monies, so don't give a shit.

Load Metric

You got roped into the CNN talking points and focus on his press conferences. His policies have been great, justice picks, regulation reform, etc.. He might get clipped due to the virus, but any incumbent would be taking it on the chin now since people always blame the President for their financial peril. My guess is though Trump will eek it out in the end. Even you will likely pull the handle for Trump when all said and done, because you know the AOC alternative will be much worse as Biden will be near full blown dementia this time next year. In the mid 80s Reagan never made a decision it was those around him which is why the progressives are salivating. Like I said, I got my monies, so don't give a shit.
    I don’t watch any of those info-tainment stations. That’s you and Druff. If you asked me to label the 3 or 4 of them liberal or conservative I’d prolly get one wrong. I don’t even watch CNBC.

The truth is come Nov my vote won’t matter as my state is the land of Kennedy..... and Warren.. god I hate that phony.

I’ll be honest though.... and this surprises even me. Maybe the Democrats will be good for the people who are going to be in need. Right party for the times?

For example, I paid every nickel for one of my kid’s college. That’s a huge six figure nut. When I heard Sanders wanted to dismiss student loans I’m like, “what the fuck?” How is that fair? What if a family took out their 401k to pay for college and the kid sitting next to them gets a free government ride?

I gotta admit I’m softening. We laid off some people and they are going to struggle. Lotta people are going to have a tough time. The low level service workers got hurt first but the next wave is coming. United Airlines is fixed to lay-off 36,000? The details are unimportant.

There is going to be a need for fiscal help. The housing thing is a bomb. I skimmed some stats this morning about the percentage of people who have already moved as a result of COVID. Shocked me. It’s like forebearance didn’t exist. I will try to find an article later.

Hope the modern monetary theory people are right.

I’m getting old and soft.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-09-2020 at 09:33 AM.

Load Metric

You are tremendously stupid.

Load Metric

You are tremendously stupid.
    This post had me make a funny association and it was a good maintenance reminder

Your water heater has a anode rod. It’s sometimes called a Sacrificial Anode Rod. The idea is that it rusts more quickly than the lining of your hot tank. It sacrifices itself so your basement doesn’t get flooded.

Druff and tgull sacrifice themselves so that we can blow off some steam instead of kicking the dog. Score some empty net goals and feel like a hero.

I gotta replace my anode rod.

Thanks for your sacrifice Druff.

Load Metric

I don’t watch any of those info-tainment stations. That’s you and Druff. If you asked me to label the 3 or 4 of them liberal or conservative I’d prolly get one wrong. I don’t even watch CNBC.

The truth is come Nov my vote won’t matter as my state is the land of Kennedy..... and Warren.. god I hate that phony.

I’ll be honest though.... and this surprises even me. Maybe the Democrats will be good for the people who are going to be in need. Right party for the times?

For example, I paid every nickel for one of my kid’s college. That’s a huge six figure nut. When I heard Sanders wanted to dismiss student loans I’m like, “what the fuck?” How is that fair? What if a family took out their 401k to pay for college and the kid sitting next to them gets a free government ride?

I gotta admit I’m softening. We laid off some people and they are going to struggle. Lotta people are going to have a tough time. The low level service workers got hurt first but the next wave is coming. United Airlines is fixed to lay-off 36,000? The details are unimportant.

There is going to be a need for fiscal help. The housing thing is a bomb. I skimmed some stats this morning about the percentage of people who have already moved as a result of COVID. Shocked me. It’s like forebearance didn’t exist. I will try to find an article later.

My grandfather was a staunch conservative until he retired. Then at the age of 62 he became very progressive. I am not sure why, he despised George HW Bush and he and my father, both dead now would get into arguments all the time about politics. Looking back it was fairly funny, not so much at the time. Not sure your deep seeded issues why you are siding with the left wings, might be cognitive I suppose. I am entering my mid 40s now and I have some memory issues now so not judging your mental state. I left my laundry in the dryer for two days, that's a problem.

Load Metric

My grandfather was a staunch conservative until he retired. Then at the age of 62 he became very progressive. I am not sure why, he despised George HW Bush and he and my father, both dead now would get into arguments all the time about politics. Looking back it was fairly funny, not so much at the time. Not sure your deep seeded issues why you are siding with the left wings, might be cognitive I suppose. I am entering my mid 40s now and I have some memory issues now so not judging your mental state. I left my laundry in the dryer for two days, that's a problem.

My posts are rich with candor, detail and introspection.

You are going commando with the reading comprehension and underwear too apparently.

Comments

Sheesfaced: rich with candor, detail and introspection

Diamond
    Load Metric
    You mean someone who understands reality?

bro, i dont call u the new hongthonger if ur not a total propaganda guzzler, dont be talking like that

Load Metric
    am i the only person tho thinks its weird that trump is trying to scaremonger about 401ks 'going to zero' when maybe 10% of his base have more than a paycheck in the bank, much less a 401k?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    am i the only person tho thinks its weird that trump is trying to scaremonger about 401ks 'going to zero' when maybe 10% of his base have more than a paycheck in the bank, much less a 401k?
    Less than 10% for sure.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    401Ks are like cancer. When you hear your 401K is going down you freak out. When you hear you might have cancer you freak out. It's just the way it is. I had a bump on my head which was burned off a few months ago, yeah I freaked out. Naturally it was negative and I am thriving now out of control, but I get it where people get nervous.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: bump

Thread Information