Page 336 of 634 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,720 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You would be a terrible campaign manager, gimmick.

If you didn't do it, you issue a direct denial.

For example, "Joe Biden never met with anyone from Burisma in his life."

That's a lot more convicing than, "Ummm... it was never on schedule."

They gave an answer. Just as vague of an answer as possible to where it can appear to be a denial if you don't think about it too hard, but to where they can defend it when it's later proven to be true. ("Well, we said it wasn't on schedule! And it wasn't! See! We were being truthful!")

Falsely accused politicians don't stay quiet when a scandal erupts. They nip it in the bud and end it. That has been true since the beginning of modern politics. It's absurd that you're asserting otherwise.

Had this not gotten any traction (say, Alex Jones was claiming it, but nobody else was running with it), staying quiet would make sense, as it would keep the story out of the public eye. Here the story is huge, and anyone paying the slightest bit of attention knows about it.

If Joe were to lose and some swing voters said, "Well, we saw the Hunter stuff and it made us nervous, and Joe never denied it", that would have been a huge blunder. You don't leave openings like that when you're ahead. You plug the holes and move on.

The story was held back until October for the same reason that many scandals in Presidential elections are held back until October.

Load Metric
    If you care look up Macron 2017 e-mail leaks.

Far as i know Biden did just fine with the response he gave.

You don't appear to care that there was a REPUBLICAN INQUIRY about this very subject that lasted almost a year that found no wrongdoings by Joe. You don't think they could have done something amazing with these e-mail discoveries? Either they had them and there was nothing or Giuliani withheld the information from his own party when it would have helped LOCK HIM UP.

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Only the dumbest or most disingenuous leftists are denying the authenticity of the mountains of evidence against the Biden Crime Family.

Hunter Biden is currently under an FBI investigation.

https://twitter.com/JamesRosenTV/status/1321927288716480515

Remember, the “Big Guy” (Joe Biden) always gets his cut. It’s in the Hunter texts.

So much for “Decent Joe” from Scranton.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you are flat out stupid

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    So your argument against White privilege is 'there are poor uneducated white people also, I saw them myself'

Drawing a conclusion about a society of 350 million people based on what you see is like arguing that you should fold KK because an Ace always flops. You have to do the math and forget about the hands you 'remember'.

When do you think white privilege stopped being a thing, or do you think it was never a thing?

Because there's always been poor, uneducated white people in America, including during the times of slavery.
    That's not my argument, and you know it.

My argument is that blue-collar whites. especially ones born and raised in small towns, are NOT privileged. Telling them so just makes them angry, because it's condescending, and it's telling someone with very little that they are getting an unfair advantage in life.

It would be like going up to a quadriplegic who won $1,000,000 in the lottery and saying, "Oh man! You're so lucky! I wish I had your luck!"

You simply cannot call someone "privileged" if they are born into a poor family and live in a place lacking in opportunity. Telling them that somehow their skin color negates that is insulting and disrespectful. Hence why they do not relate to condescending coastal liberals like yourself, and gravitate toward guys like Trump.

I actually hope that your party continues with this attitude, as Republicans will never lose these voters while this is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan
    Why are you doing this? Repeating the same lies over and over. It's like since you disagree with what the protesters are protesting, and the democrats support the protesters, you don't think there's anything wrong with straight up lying.

Here, I'll give you another chance to ignore the truth:

Biden:

May 29:

they have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question.

May 31:

Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.
    The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest. It should not drive people away from the just cause that protest is meant to advance.

June 2:

there is no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches, or destroying businesses,

James Clyburn, June 3:

We have to make sure we do not allow ourselves to play the other person’s game,” Clyburn said. “Peaceful protest is our game. Violence is their game. Purposeful protest is our game. This looting and rioting, that's their game. We cannot allow ourselves to play their game.

Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that’s destructive behavior, which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren

There's plenty more.
    As I said, these were very weak condemnations. Go read it again.

It's gently asking the rioters to stop doing it because it's not accomplishing anything.

"C'mon, guys!! I know you're doing this because you want change, and I agree with you, but this isn't right! Let's try being peaceful, okay? I don't agree with your tactics."

For a long time, the media either denied, downplayed, or excused the violence. Democratic politicians did the same. At the most, we got crap like the above, which was very careful not to condemn the rioters -- only express weak disagreement with the act itself.

Notice these statements did not call them criminals, did not call for their mass arrest and aggressive prosecution, and did not degrade them as horrible human beings. Also, any attempt to crack down on these riots was derided as "suppressing peaceful protest" or "police brtuality".

"C'mon, man, don't riot! Please???"

Pathetic. And even more pathetic that you think the above is any kind of real condemnation.

By the way, Democrats and the media DID condemn the LA riots in 1992. I know you're not old enough to have followed this closely at the time, but go look it up on YouTube, and you'll see a tremendous difference between then and now. Were the 1992 Democrats/media wrong, regarding how they handled it?

Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan
    Over 95% of the 8,000+ summer protests were peaceful. People who disagree with what the protesters were protesting are spreading misinformation to make them all look like violent criminals. You're one of those people.
    And there we go. That's how coastal leftists REALLY feel about the horrible violence which devastated many cities in the US.

"IT WAS 95% PEACEFUL GUYZ, NUTTIN TO SEE HERE!!!!!11"

First off, even TIME called it "93% peaceful" (not 95%), but let's go with 95%.

Do you understand how absurd that is? If 5% of all protests are degrading into horrible violence and destruction, that's a very bad record, and that means there's a huge problem.

Las Vegas was 92% peaceful on October 1, 2017. So what if that "peaceful" day was marred by the worst mass shooting in the country's history, right? It didn't occur until 10pm, so the day was 92% peaceful! Peaceful day, guys! Nothing wrong with Las Vegas on October 1, 2017!

See how absurd that sounds?

Also, there's a huge problem with that statistic, because it doesn't take into account the size of the protest. If I pick up Ken Scalir and we protest something on Ventura Blvd, it can be counted as a "protest". If neither of us destroys anything or beats anyone up, it goes down as "peaceful". However, it obviously can't be equated to a protest of 60,000 people in downtown Los Angeles. By the "number of peaceful protests" statistic you quote, it WOULD be considered equivalent. So a horrible, riot-filled protest of 60,000, combined with a 2-man peaceful protest 15 miles away, would be considered a 50% peaceful rate. See the problem here?

The percentage of large protests which had a substantial amount of rioting/looting/assault/arson/road blocking was FAR higher than 5%.

Anyway, keep living in that delusional world where the 2020 protests were peaceful, rural whites are privileged, and it's totally okay to kill a baby about to be born because a corrupt doctor rubber-stamps it.

That will help Republicans win again in the future.

Silver
    Load Metric

Nothing shady here. Glad Hunter Biden isn't running for President.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hardeight View Post
    Trump wins easy end thread
    Are you poised to profit from this?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    hunter biden is not allowed to be alone with his niece, most likely cuz he was screwing her

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Only the dumbest or most disingenuous leftists are denying the authenticity of the mountains of evidence against the Biden Crime Family.

Remember, the “Big Guy” (Joe Biden) always gets his cut. It’s in the Hunter texts.

Sinclair is even more biased than Fox News.

It's fake. Every single bit of it.

And you're stupid.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Nothing shady here. Glad Hunter Biden isn't running for President.
    LOL OAN

Hey Republicans: There's still a few days before the election, time enough to cite Pravda and the People's Daily.

Comments

BiffCo99: OAN is the network for real Americans

Load Metric
    lolz @ these idiots trying to dirt Biden while they support the most corrupt president and Senate in American history

you right wing shitheads are the stupidest assholes in The entire world

No wonder the rest of the world looks down on Americans

Being exposed for what you are.

dumb fat racist haters with the attn span that is in line with a gnat

Every guy i have played poker vs since april that has a trump avatar has been a donating donkey

Actually 1 decent reg has a trump avatar but the rest are all fish who donate cus they are dumb

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Sinclair is even more biased than Fox News.

It's fake. Every single bit of it.

And you're stupid.
    https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1321961752410705920

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    lolz @ these idiots trying to dirt Biden while they support the most corrupt president and Senate in American history

Every guy i have played poker vs since april that has a trump avatar has been a donating donkey

Actually 1 decent reg has a trump avatar but the rest are all fish who donate cus they are dumb
    They're digging dirt on Biden to show that he's not the "good guy" in this race, as opposed to Trump being the "bad guy".

Basically the message is, "If you're voting for Joe Biden because he's a good, honest human being, think again."

Load Metric
    wow we got guys posting shit from OAN????

LOLZ you fucking simpletons are so easily fooled

Posting OAN is the low of the low and nearly as bad as this idiot bifftard posting twitter links from people that have 472 followers

TIC TOC

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

LOLZ your fucking simpletons are so easilly fooled

TIC TOC
    You believe The Lincoln Project is a collection of Republicans who hate Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

They're digging dirt on Biden to show that he's not the "good guy" in this race, as opposed to Trump being the "bad guy".

Basically the message is, "If you're voting for Joe Biden because he's a good, honest human being, think again."
    Even if Biden did whatever you guys say he did

BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Drop in the bucket compared to the last 4 years

mile long list of things trump has done

Silver
    Load Metric

Posting OAN is the low of the low and nearly as bad as this idiot bifftard posting twitter links from people that have 472 followers

TIC TOC
    So are you saying that is completely fabricated, or did you not even watch a 3 minute clip because it came from OAN.

Comments

BiffCo99: OAN is more honest than any of the Corporate Media

Load Metric

LOLZ your fucking simpletons are so easilly fooled

TIC TOC
    No I don't

They ARE group of guys who are going to start their own network to rival trumps after trump LOSES

All about the money per usual

I post their commercials because they hurt trump and annoy trumptards not cus I like LP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

TIC TOC
    So are you saying that is completely fabricated, or did you not even watch a 3 minute clip because it came from OAN.
    Why would I watch something that was released by a right wing fake news propaganda machine?

At least fox has a tiny bit of credibility

Gold
    Load Metric

No I don't

They ARE group of guys who are going to start their own network to rival trumps after trump LOSES

All about the money per usual

I post their commercials because they hurt trump and annoy trumptards not cus I like LP
    The American people must rise up on Nov 3rd and vote for our great President, Donald J Trump, and keep the Biden Crime Family out of the White House.

big dick you need to wake up, Joe Biden is not the decent guy you think he is. He has sold out the American people for decades. Do the right thing and vote for President Trump on Nov. 3rd.

Thread Information