Page 402 of 634 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Lol @ you and bifftard openly advocating stealing an election
    You’ve already stole the election with massive voter fraud. It’s an illegitimate election.
    People voting equals fraud. Got it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    lol @ big dick and walter freaking out as a 90% fav worrying their medicare will be taken away
    Walter just wants more free shit to be handed to him without earning it. The sole reason he’s a Democrat.
    I don't need free shit, I've got my own money.

Cry cry cry more BITCH

Comments

MumblesBadly: I could use some free shit, but I doubt that I could become president and direcy government agencies to spend money at my gold resorts at inflated prices while I vacation at them for 40% of my presidency meeting with foreigners I would shake down.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yep. Trump won and Dems stole the election. Clear as day.
    Trump lost. You have 16 years of the Biden and Harris administrations to cope.
    Name:  hjghj.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  51.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    tine,

quit using the term "team retard"

this was used first by the repubs here, and now since you've adopted it, nobody knows which tards you're talking about.

very confusing
    Not confusing. Everyone knows you, bifftard and sidecar are the retards.

Say what you want about bottomset, at least he's not advocating stealing the election and hoping for Russian interference. He's a realist even if he's wrong about many things. You three are just idiots.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

The ONLY group wanting to stop counting are the Republican's. You're in fantasyland.
    LOL. The Establishment media that’s in the tank for Biden called Arizona way too early to try and get the count stopped and bank those electoral votes for Biden. They claimed the majority of the votes left would come in for Biden so no need to count. Now it looks like Trump may flip Arizona back to Red. What does that tell you?

Trump wants to count every LEGAL vote. There’s tons of fraud going on and everything must be done to ensure that every vote is legitimate. It’s not hard to understand. Every LEGAL vote.
    Fox called Arizona. CNN hasn't called it yet. Is Fox in the tank for Biden?

Gold
    Load Metric
    tine,

quit using the term "team retard"

this was used first by the repubs here, and now since you've adopted it, nobody knows which tards you're talking about.

very confusing

Say what you want about bottomset, at least he's not advocating stealing the election and hoping for Russian interference. He's a realist even if he's wrong about many things. You three are just idiots.
    Walter’s stance is that Russia stole the 2016 election but everything is on the up and up at notoriously shady Philadelphia vote count locations.

https://twitter.com/Will_holliday1/status/1324155363520905216

Comments

Tellafriend: if true, very problematic

Gold
    Load Metric

LOL. The Establishment media that’s in the tank for Biden called Arizona way too early to try and get the count stopped and bank those electoral votes for Biden. They claimed the majority of the votes left would come in for Biden so no need to count. Now it looks like Trump may flip Arizona back to Red. What does that tell you?

Trump wants to count every LEGAL vote. There’s tons of fraud going on and everything must be done to ensure that every vote is legitimate. It’s not hard to understand. Every LEGAL vote.
    Yep. You really do not have any idea what’s going on do you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Read my words again but slowly... the ONLY group wanting to stop counting are the Republican's!
    The voting was frozen in Arizona and Nevada as soon as it looked like Trump was turning the tide.

Every LEGAL vote should count. That’s Trumps stance.
    No it wasn't. They're just not finished yet.

Load Metric

Show me ONE Democrat that has asked for vote counting to stop.

Or are you lying, as always?

Bitch.
    You sound nervous that you’re not gonna get your free shit. Take a Xanax or something.
    You are a complete fool

Load Metric

Walter’s stance is that Russia stole the 2016 election but everything is on the up and up at notoriously shady Philadelphia vote count locations.

https://twitter.com/Will_holliday1/status/1324155363520905216
    I've never said Russia stole the election. Never.

Load Metric

Yep. You really do not have any idea what’s going on do you.
    I don't have any idea what's going on in your fantasy land.

Load Metric
    I really need to thank blake. If you're ever down-under I owe you a good meal.
    Your comments tipped me off, and inspired me to look deeper when it appeared Trump had won.
    Hence I was at least two full hours in front of the betting markets in regard to Wisconsin and Michigan.
    This dumb Aussie thanks you very much.

Name:  istockphoto-149072450-1024x1024.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  277.8 KB

Comments

blake:

Load Metric

Yep. Trump won and Dems stole the election. Clear as day.
    I logged on to just say that you are obviously fucking wrong here. Biden won't live 8yrs and Harris is truly unlikable by both the centrist left or the far left. Also, if you haven't been paying attention the dems are losing seats in the house and if they continue moving further to the left they'll lose the house eventually. This was an election of trump being perceived as an asshole vs how far left the dems are going.

It would not surprise me if things continue to go the way they are going that in 4 yrs you'll have a red house, senate and president. The hate you have for the man is overshadowing how bad this election actually was for dems. Your only hope is that PR and DC get statehood, otherwise your 16yr prediction will easily turn into a 4yr joke.

This is coming from someone who is a centrist because monetary wise I agree significantly more with the GOP but in many other cases lean left. Enjoy your most likely win, but anyone who is a true Dem shouldn't be happy with how this election went.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I actually agree with you here on most of these points. The corporatist Dems are merely less bad than Trump but still will fuck over a lot of the lower middle class except for healthcare.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

I logged on to just say that you are obviously fucking wrong here. Biden won't live 8yrs and Harris is truly unlikable by both the centrist left or the far left. Also, if you haven't been paying attention the dems are losing seats in the house and if they continue moving further to the left they'll lose the house eventually. This was an election of trump being perceived as an asshole vs how far left the dems are going.

It would not surprise me if things continue to go the way they are going that in 4 yrs you'll have a red house, senate and president. The hate you have for the man is overshadowing how bad this election actually was for dems. Your only hope is that PR and DC get statehood, otherwise your 16yr prediction will easily turn into a 4yr joke.

This is coming from someone who is a centrist because monetary wise I agree significantly more with the GOP but in many other cases lean left. Enjoy your most likely win, but anyone who is a true Dem shouldn't be happy with how this election went.
    Naw. People accept being part of the opposition on a regular basis. This time it's different because of an extremely caustic party leader that has lied in the face of a country/world. Add to that blatant racism and an ignorance of other significant issues like climate change and the only important goal is to have him removed.

This is a sweet win for everyone not star struck or dumb enough to be blindly follow a psychopath who is unfit to serve as president

Load Metric
    Georgia Secretary of State says there are 50k votes left to be counted. Biden would need around 70% by my rough calculations. Sounds difficult to me. Only about 10k or so from Fulton County. Getting concerned about Arizona. Pennsylvania seems like the best hope.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Georgia Secretary of State says there are 50k votes left to be counted. Biden would need around 70% by my rough calculations. Sounds difficult to me. Only about 10k or so from Fulton County. Getting concerned about Arizona. Pennsylvania seems like the best hope.
    It could come down to PA. Trump is smart to try and stop the count and then resume when it’s clear everything is legitimate and above board.

You can’t leave the fate of the election in the hands of super Libtard Gov Wolf and his Tranny Health Secretary.

Just hearing now though that another 25k ballots suddenly appeared out of nowhere in Georgia.

https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/1324347100096856066

I don’t care what you think of Trump, this whole process is a fucking shitshow what an embarrassment that was pushed upon us by Democrats. Trump said from Day One this would be a disaster and he was right.

COUNT ALL THE LEGAL VOTES

Load Metric
    61k votes are outstanding in Georgia. 17,157 from Chatham; 11,200 from Fulton; 7,338 from Gwinnett; 4,713 from Forsyth; 3,641 from Harris; 1,797 from Laurens; 1,552 from Putnam; 1,202 from Sumter; 700 from Cobb.

this actually looks good for biden.

Comments

JohnCommode: Yes, better than the about 50k that the Georgia SOS told CNN earlier this morning.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Naw. People accept being part of the opposition on a regular basis. This time it's different because of an extremely caustic party leader that has lied in the face of a country/world. Add to that blatant racism and an ignorance of other significant issues like climate change and the only important goal is to have him removed.

This is a sweet win for everyone not star struck or dumb enough to be blindly follow a psychopath who is unfit to serve as president
    I don't really want to get into it because you're admittedly mentally unstable but this isn't fucking black face canada. The policies that are being pushed by the far left (not the old school centrist dems) are driving the independents and moderate centrist dems to vote red. I know many people who who did Biden and then red across the board because they hate the man but they also hate what the dems are doing and those people (old and young) have historically voted blue across the board without knowing the policies of some of the people they're even voting for. My county and house rep most likely will flip and the county next to me which has been a hard blue county is now purple / light red. Anyone who believes that Trump was the GOP is highly mistaken and if he loses you'll see many GOP distant themselves away from him but this wasn't the blue wave that was expected to come. In fact the blue wave turned purple and I predict (assuming things continue the way they are) regardless who wins the presidency, that you'll see more red than blue in 2022 & 2024.

I could be very wrong, but the changes you're seeing in votes and in the house & senate (admittedly the GOP lost atleast 1 if not 2 seats here) are a sign of things to come if the dems stop following the likes of AOC and don't return back to their moderate middle of the road policies. People in America want the illusion that they have a choice, not be forced fed something they don't want and the new far left processive wing dems don't have the support (nor will it grow where it matters) to change that and will only push people further away.

Again you're an unstable monkey who doesn't know american politics so it's like talking to one of my dogs, but maybe when you put the pills and bottle down you'll understand.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    I don't really want to get into it because you're admittedly mentally unstable

sorry arent you the guy who literally confused me with gamble-bot and spent like an hour of your life telling me what a horrible racist homophobe i was because of it, then ghosted the forum when you sobered up?

Thread Information