Page 86 of 634 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Why is it okay for blacks to yell black power but not for whites?
    Both are coming from the same dysfunctional place.

Living in a fucked up society that is actually getting worse not better will inevitably radicalize some portion of people.
    My wife sent me an article today about L'Oreal removing the word "whitening" from their skin products. Then she said something along the lines that all this stupid shit is gonna make her racist. Demonizing one race of people to fight racism is kind of stupid no? Undoubtedly this path is creating more people on the fringe, more racists and more division. Sure you're gonna have the chooches that have never had a black friend in their live kneeling to ask for forgiveness for their whiteness. But you're also gonna have a hell of a lot more people telling everyone to fuck off while they get locked and loaded.

BTW, I beat the shit out of her and sent her to bed. I won't have racist talk in my house.

Comments

BCR:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Living in a fucked up society that is actually getting worse not better will inevitably radicalize some portion of people.
    My wife sent me an article today about L'Oreal removing the word "whitening" from their skin products. Then she said something along the lines that all this stupid shit is gonna make her racist. Demonizing one race of people to fight racism is kind of stupid no? Undoubtedly this path is creating more people on the fringe, more racists and more division. Sure you're gonna have the chooches that have never had a black friend in their live kneeling to ask for forgiveness for their whiteness. But you're also gonna have a hell of a lot more people telling everyone to fuck off while they get locked and loaded.

BTW, I beat the shit out of her and sent her to bed. I won't have racist talk in my house.

You just can’t have that under your roof.

Comments

nightmarefish: Sure the hell can't, but she's pregs so I kept it above the neck.

Load Metric

I agree that there's always the potential for going too far the other way.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

Unless you are a black supremacist, u are a white supremacist is how it works
    We have bigger dicks and that’s just a fact. Other than that I prefer to think of us all as equals. Even the Cuck Cultists.
    Trueteller, can you verify if this true or not?

Load Metric
    U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020 - WINNING PARTY
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +150

Diamond
    Load Metric
    ATTENTION FAG: GET YA FAGGOT ASS HEDGE IN

Load Metric
    dish scouring the internet to find 1 poll with his guy tied

poor bastard is 100% brainwashed

Load Metric

That same poll was like 8-10 points off everything the last few weeks. I had never heard of them so I looked them up the last poll they had. They seem to be going all in on being contrarian. Smart move really..Be ten points different than everyone else and they’ll either forget you if trump loses or you’ll be the one poll who got it right and everyone will love you on the right. They are way rosier the Rasmussen and Fox and every other conservative outlet.

I would bet the truth is somewhere in the middle. He’s got bigger problems than Wisconsin. He’s down and been down since before Covid in Florida and Az. Az itself is worth more than Wisconsin.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

the human race is a lost cause, ppl can just not stop trying to come out ahead at all times, just take a look at this: a guy who committed one of the biggest gambling follies u can do on the 2016 election, telling me, a guy who hit his biggest gambling score ever on the 2016 election that i am 100% wrong

Comments

Tellafriend: Kid’s so dumb. Racist too.

Load Metric

the human race is a lost cause, ppl can just not stop trying to come out ahead at all times, just take a look at this: a guy who committed one of the biggest gambling follies u can do on the 2016 election, telling me, a guy who hit his biggest gambling score ever on the 2016 election that i am 100% wrong
    how much did you hit for in 2016? I know you got 3k outta hongkonger. What was the grand total?

Diamond
    Load Metric

how much did you hit for in 2016? I know you got 3k outta hongkonger. What was the grand total?

26 LARGE MORON

Bronze
    Load Metric

26 LARGE MORON
    Like your IQ, bro? Super large.

Comments

thesidedish: ha

Load Metric
    ship what odds would you give me on trump dropping out of the race
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    sure hope he doesn't quit

Load Metric

You doubling down?

Load Metric
    fat piece of shits been out golfing all weekend

Load Metric

The more I think about this, I keep coming to the conclusion that the current focus on shit like white priviledge, microagressions and all that is being peddled to encourage racial division rather than actually improve things.

Classic divide and conquer tactics, sadly those peddling the division think they are actually working towards something noble. Much more convenient to have the population focus on skin whitening products, 200 year old statues and the problematic joke / song / movie of the day that to focus on actually improving things.

Imagine if this wave of wokeness instead was direceted towards improving things that effect every race and gender by adressing things like drug addiction, homelessness, mental illness, lack of affordable housing and jobs that pay a living wage.

Funny thing is that they are the issues that historically you would expect the left to be taking the lead on but now it's all woke and problematic bollocks that the far left love and everyone else thinks is fucking dumb.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: this x1000

Tellafriend: indeed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

The more I think about this, I keep coming to the conclusion that the current focus on shit like white priviledge, microagressions and all that is being peddled to encourage racial division rather than actually improve things.

Classic divide and conquer tactics, sadly those peddling the division think they are actually working towards something noble. Much more convenient to have the population focus on skin whitening products, 200 year old statues and the problematic joke / song / movie of the day that to focus on actually improving things.

Imagine if this wave of wokeness instead was direceted towards improving things that effect every race and gender by adressing things like drug addiction, homelessness, mental illness, lack of affordable housing and jobs that pay a living wage.

Funny thing is that they are the issues that historically you would expect the left to be taking the lead on but now it's all woke and problematic bollocks that the far left love and everyone else thinks is fucking dumb.
    AMEN BROTHER

But I do think they're sincere, just mis-focused.

Comments

Tellafriend: you are wrong, but i believe genuine so here is a green

Load Metric
    The funniest thing about the skin cream ban is that it happened in Asia,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ncare-products

They try to claim that Asian people wanting whiter skin is a result of white people brainwashing them which is actually racist to say they can't come to that decision on their own.

The preference for lighter skin in parts of asia is a cultural thing based on class not race. Basically those who are out in the sun all day working are lower paid and tanned skin is therefore associated with low income.

Was similar in Europe in the past until the advent of package holidays where having a tan became a symbol of higher status as it showed you had been on holiday.

So yeah the changing of these skincare isn't a victory over racisim but rather a misunderstanding of why these products are popular.

But hey if uncle ben and the coco pops monkey are racist and need to be banned then why not this too lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

AMEN BROTHER

But I do think they're sincere, just mis-focused.
    Yeah I agree walt they sincerely believe they are making things better and aren't smart enough to figure out that they are being played imo

Like I said I can't help thinking they are being deliberately directed in this way as a divided population is easier to control.

Fuck knows what the end game is, shame druff banned fps russia am sure he could really explain what is going on rofl

Thread Information