Page 41 of 634 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141541 ... LastLast

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Yeah but there were polls that had Hillary beating Trump in Texas in 2016, and Beto winning in 2018. They never work out. Maybe in 40 years, still too soon.
    Biden doesn't need Texas. However once it turns blue (not yet), the Republicans are in deep deep shit.

its incredible to consider but there is a non zero chance that trump gets re-elected and the dems get the house and senate and they go absolutely ham on him.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Your state polls don't mean shit right now.

By October, everything will shift Joe Biden's way and Trump may actually resign before the November election.

Poll: Biden opens up 11-point lead on Trump nationwide

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...onmouth-298470

Load Metric
    There was literally a .01 % chance when the Access Hollywood tape came out in October 2016 that Trump would win. Even my neighbors were taking down their Trump signs. You don't know what the environment is going to be like in November 2020.

The Washington Nationals were all washed up in June, they ultimately won, things change on a dime momentum is funny that way. James Carville is a lunatic, but a smart lunatic, if the economy is on the upswing nobody is going to remember what happened in June, they just won't. He called it in 1992, he was right then and right now.

Load Metric
    i agree, carville has made some phenom calls.

one thing that just occurred to me, and i mention this not as a rebuttal but simply because its an interesting piece of datum, a lot of republicans who are not pleased with trump have very few reasons not to vote for biden.

like, biden aint no hillary.

obama ran with him because he needed, essentially, a conservative boomer as his wingman.

so if the theme of 2016 was alienated voters sitting it out, perhaps the theme of this election might be disgruntled republicans casually voting for biden because its not such a dramatic departure from their core beliefs to do so.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Tine saying non zero chance at the age of 50 is so gross

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

lol remember when you would talk about the betting markets everyday?

Biden blows past Trump in betting markets as protests over police brutality continue

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/03/bide...g-markets.html
    I have long said, on record, if the economy is on the upswing Trump will win and easily. Now if it is where it is today, we will have a senile 80 year old man as president. It really is that simple. Have a nice day.
    ALL POLITICAL WAGERS FOR THE 2020 ELECTION HAVE ACTION WHENEVER THE ELECTION TAKES PLACE
    U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2020 - WINNING PARTY
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +111
    Other
    +40000

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i agree, carville has made some phenom calls.

one thing that just occurred to me, and i mention this not as a rebuttal but simply because its an interesting piece of datum, a lot of republicans who are not pleased with trump have very few reasons not to vote for biden.

like, biden aint no hillary.

obama ran with him because he needed, essentially, a conservative boomer as his wingman.

so if the theme of 2016 was alienated voters sitting it out, perhaps the theme of this election might be disgruntled republicans casually voting for biden because its not such a dramatic departure from their core beliefs to do so.
    Yeah, but I always tell people that if your wallet is good you generally vote for the guy in office, or don't vote, either way it favors the incumbent. I see no sense of urgency to vote for Joe Biden in this country. Bill Clinton had it, same with Obama, right place at the right time, same with Lincoln when you think about it. There is no clamoring for a Joe Biden presidency. I actually know a few liberals, and they hate Trump but nobody is going to wait in line to or vote for Biden. He really is the most least inspiring candidate since Walter Mondale, at least Hillary had the female message. Whenever your noteworthy action in your campaign is picking a VP, you are effectively done. Biden is an awful candidate. With all that said if the economy is not improving come October Trump is done.

Load Metric
    honestly couldnt agree more.

and the residential real estate market just hit 7.4% default rate.

its hard to imagine that both unemployment and S&P are going to be stable come november but honestly if he can solve that shit, he probably deserves to be president.

Load Metric
    Alll bullshit aside I think biden has been looking and sounding great. Acting like a president.

It's gonna be a great day and a huge celebration once this wanna be dictator silver spoon pig is voted the fuck out.

Load Metric
    There was literally a .01 % chance when the Access Hollywood tape came out in October 2016 that Trump would win. Even my neighbors were taking down their Trump signs. You don't know what the environment is going to be like in November 2020.

The Washington Nationals were all washed up in June, they ultimately won, things change on a dime momentum is funny that way. James Carville is a lunatic, but a smart lunatic, if the economy is on the upswing nobody is going to remember what happened in June, they just won't. He called it in 1992, he was right then and right now.
    if you trust in carville, i have bad news for you.

he said trump had “no chance” of winning when the unemployment rate was 3.5 % and he has “no chance of winning now.”

he also says “trump is going to get his fat ass beat.”

all quotes from two weeks ago when trump was polling much better.

Load Metric
    Mattis Denounces Trump in Fiery Statement: ‘First President in My Lifetime’ Who ‘Tries to Divide Us’

this is absolutely true. say you want about Obama or anyone else dividing us, trump is the first president to intentionally do it

https://www.mediaite.com/news/fmr-de...-to-divide-us/

Load Metric
    Mattis tears into Trump: 'We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/polit...ump/index.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Mattis tears into Trump: 'We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/polit...ump/index.html
    Jim Mattis is an old gay man and nobody gives a shit about him. The only thing people care about, really is their job status and where they go on vacation. George HW Bush had a 91% approval rating in 1991, he lost to Clinton a year later because a recession hit. People care about nice shit in their garage, that is about it.

Load Metric
    I consider you and I friends. As a friend I'm telling you now that that Trump is going to lose. He is gonna lose in a strong and very powerful way. I know you are blinded by your love of him but from a gambling aspect I can tell you right now it's over. Imo there is value on the dems @ -180 let alone -131
    Dems might even be as high as -300 come nov 3rd and maybe even higher. Bet now and you can hedge.

Nothing can save him . The 30 million + who are unemployed could all get their jobs back and the market can go up and up and Trump will still lose. The virus could disappear and he would still lose.

The damage is done. Can't unfuck what he has fucked up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    LOL, thankfully there wasn't any racial history in America before that 1990s crime bill.

They're really grasping at straws now.

Wtf?!

Load Metric
    I consider you and I friends. As a friend I'm telling you now that that Trump is going to lose. He is gonna lose in a strong and very powerful way. I know you are blinded by your love of him but from a gambling aspect I can tell you right now it's over. Imo there is value on the dems @ -180 let alone -131
    Dems might even be as high as -300 come nov 3rd and maybe even higher. Bet now and you can hedge.

Nothing can save him . The 30 million + who are unemployed could all get their jobs back and the market can go up and up and Trump will still lose. The virus could disappear and he would still lose.

You are a broken record.

Comments

big dick: its all over you racist closeted homo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    LOL, thankfully there wasn't any racial history in America before that 1990s crime bill.

They're really grasping at straws now.

lmao.

biden has flip flopped on so many issues. old school politician with an infinite amount of skeletons in his closet.

dude is going to get eviscerated by trump in the debates, if he even makes it that far.

this motherfucker would say or do anything to gain election points......don't worry.....burisma isn't dead..and i'm sure when big dick throw his last dolla on a biden future bet it will all come tumbling down....wesley snipes was wrong..alwayz bet on red
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

You are a broken record.
    You're a closet homo

Comments

Tellafriend: Again with the pejorative feelings towards those who are different than you

Load Metric

You are a broken record.
    ALL POLITICAL WAGERS FOR THE 2020 ELECTION HAVE ACTION WHENEVER THE ELECTION TAKES PLACE
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +112
    Other

Load Metric

You are a broken record.
    Democrats
    Republicans
    +112
    Other
    Fuck would you stop it advertising your fake bets. GTFO, nobody cares, my gosh you are the dumbest poster here in years, and we had 408Mike for like 3 years.

Thread Information