Page 618 of 634 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628 ... LastLast
Results 12,341 to 12,360 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Remember all that shit that Trump was complaining about in the Covid Aid bill?

Money for foreign aid, money for gender programs in Pakistan, money for museums, etc.

They were proposed by the Trump Administration.

LOL.

Load Metric
    And as predicted a while back, kushner’s dad was just pardoned. -#draintheswamp

https://apple.news/AkIxP81r-RaShtje_Tsm4qQ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

And having the worlds reserve currency means we have an implied responsibility to hand some out and, in limited part, be the world police.

None of this has to do with COVID or the passage of this bill.

correct me if im wrong but there were like half a dozen bills responsible for that list tho right?
    That's correct and one of them was just to keep the government running, which Trump also opposes.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    And as predicted a while back, kushner’s dad was just pardoned. -#draintheswamp

https://apple.news/AkIxP81r-RaShtje_Tsm4qQ
    Fantastic. You know how to post a news article. Rarely, if ever do you comment on such news. Are you intellectually incapable of forming an opinion or are you worried your opinion will be ridiculed? Everybody receives the news as quickly as you.

Grow a pair and stop being a water boy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Load Metric
    Even to the end of Trump’s first term he has been consistent in his disdain for the military and the Truman Doctrine.

I owned Raytheon since I was a wee tyke. I think interfering in foreign government affairs and policing the world is something we are just terrible at but I accepted reality. Raytheon just printed money and had a nice DRIP program.

Trump put an end to almost 2 decades of profit and destroyed RTN.

It’s odd that Trump has this view. I get that Bannon programmed him (Trump never had an original thought)
    but this was something Trump truly felt strongly about. Did it have something to do with his Academy experience? I understood he loved military school. He thrived.

Whatever. Like him or not his attitude toward the military industrial complex was a heartwarming break in post war American stupidity and death.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Whatever. Like him or not his attitude toward the military industrial complex was a heartwarming break in post war American stupidity and death.

the problem is that the gaps he's creating are instantly filled by orgs with less accountability, deep pockets, and vested interests in the decline of the american empire.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also should we ever sit down for steaks and scotch remind me to tell you my raytheon story.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    University of Michigan is blasted as 'parochial and moronic' after 'woke' IT task force bans words like 'picnic,' 'brown bag' and 'blacklist' for being offensive and harming morale

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...offensive.html

lol, biden's America

Load Metric
    Most people will be lucky to get $600.

Congress should approve it next week even if Trump does veto it.

Load Metric

he can hold it for 10 days before signing or vetoing...if congress goes on vacation and the 10 days pass without signing, you have a "pocket veto" which can't be overridden...

So Trump can Grinch congress Christmas vacation---they gotta stick around to be keep the override option open
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

he can hold it for 10 days before signing or vetoing...if congress goes on vacation and the 10 days pass without signing, you have a "pocket veto" which can't be overridden...

So Trump can Grinch congress Christmas vacation---they gotta stick around to be keep the override option open
    The senate also has a loophole where they are technically never in recess. This is why SCOTUS recess appointments are no longer a thing.

They just need one senator to stay behind and keep it going every 4 days, so sucks to be him I guess.

Load Metric
    Trump is a crook.

Load Metric
    Merry Christmas from Donald and Melania

Winner of the $555 freeroll

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Money for foreign aid, money for gender programs in Pakistan, money for museums, etc.

LOL.

I assumed this was bs when you posted it.

So legitimately everything he went on TV and bitched about right down to the money for gender studies in Pakistan was proposed by his administration?

So all the bullshit about the leftists hear $2k and think they don’t have to cut their pork, it was his pork? That’s truly amazing.

Former NFL wr Anthony Gonzalez is a House Rep here in Ohio, Republican, calling Trump out on his lies and bs news conference. So Pelosi saying ok, we accept, was a perfectly appropriate response. You can’t make up what a con he is and how laughable his supporters are at this point

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bea...amp/4039956001

Comments

mickeycrimm: LOL libtard lunacy

gimmick:

big dick: offset this disturbed old coo coo bird

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

LOL.

I assumed this was bs when you posted it.

So legitimately everything he went on TV and bitched about right down to the money for gender studies in Pakistan was proposed by his administration?

So all the bullshit about the leftists hear $2k and think they don’t have to cut their pork, it was his pork? That’s truly amazing.

Former NFL wr Anthony Gonzalez is a House Rep here in Ohio, Republican, calling Trump out on his lies and bs news conference. So Pelosi saying ok, we accept, was a perfectly appropriate response. You can’t make up what a con he is and how laughable his supporters are at this point

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bea...amp/4039956001

i actually posted about this earlier, the state department requested all that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i know its hard to stay focused and see any one issue clearly at any given time but please be aware:

all that 'pork' foreign aid in the bill that trump threatened to veto was explicitly requested by his own state department.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bret-bai...-requested-it/

thats not a conspiracy theory or supposition, its actual fucking fact with a paper trail; its literally indisputable.

he had his own state department demand billions in foreign aid, then he stood at his pulpit and made a video eviscerating congress for including it in the bill.

im not going to taint this post with any analysis of what his motives are because they should be fairly clear to anyone who graduated high school and is not in a cult.

Comments

BCR: Missed that. I find that simply stunning. Even for him. I just was sitting at my dads and saw a local article from an R saying wtf?

mickeycrimm: Just because the deep state wanted it doesn't mean Trump wanted it.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    only listened to this dickhead for 2 mins
    all I could stomach

Did he mention anything about the 2 trillion tax cut? Or did he only lecture everyone about free money for regular people?
    Last edited by big dick; 12-25-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Thread Information