Page 563 of 634 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573613 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,260 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

That's a matter of opinion, grunt.
    How can this be a matter of opinion? There either is or isn't but it isn't a matter of opinion.
    He’s a legit retard.......that lives in a van.

Name:  6A9315E4-362D-4619-9D7F-85B7BAD1A750.jpeg
Views: 217
Size:  122.2 KB

https://www.emporis.com/city/102397/great-falls-mt-usa

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Exactly. The prosecution of this insane person is a must. This should never happen again
    It's the other side of history. Where were you and what did you do in a time of nation wide turmoil? If you find yourself agreeing with or defending anything Trump Republican in the last four years you are dead wrong. Your thinking is myopic and history will forever condemn you

Mikhail Flynn pardoned. That is probably what will happen. No public executions
    We're all fucked
    Fucking idiots. Trump got 10 million more votes in 2020 than 2016. One thing you snowflake libtard bitches don't get is you can't break us. You're weak little creatures. You got alligator mouths and hummingbird asses. You got no shot even with all the criminal activity you are involved in. You dirty delusional sons of bitches truly believe you are the dictators of the U.S. That's what makes you pure evil.

YOUR MALICIOUS PROSECUTIONS WILL NOT STAND.
    Biden won fair and square. And he actually got more votes when he won, not like Trump.

Cry more bitch.

NSFW

Name:  XOwqe-VlJG.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  62.0 KB

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Here's what would have happened if Trump would have given testimony to Mueller:

Mueller: Sir, on the day in question. Do you remember what kind of day it was?
    Trump: What? What do you mean what kind of day was it?
    Mueller: How was the weather?
    Trump: Best I remember it was the most incredible day. Stupendous, amazing, probably the best of any day. The greatest clouds, humidity, temperatures like never seen before.
    Mueller: No more questions
    fixed your stupid post
    Now I will start fixing your posts. What goes around comes around.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    How can this be a matter of opinion? There either is or isn't but it isn't a matter of opinion.

Care to bet 10K on whether I live in a van or not?

And how about an over/under on what I pay a month? Let's put the o/u at $1150. I'll take the over. Do you want the under?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I'm wittle waltie. I'm a sniveling little bitch.
    FYP

Platinum
    Load Metric

Care to bet 10K on whether I live in a van or not?

And how about an over/under on what I pay a month? Let's put the o/u at $1150. I'll take the over. Do you want the under?
    You're pushing 70 years old and pay rent? A successful, smart hillbilly like you couldn't put together enough coin to buy a place in GF Montana? One of the cheapest places to live in the USA?

That sounds even sadder than living in a van.........

Comments

Walter Sobchak: bingo

Load Metric
    Hate to admit this but i've sort of taken a liking to this mickey crimm guy

I can see why trump and the boys like guys MICKEY
    Last edited by big dick; 12-02-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I wouldn’t be so dismissive of vengeance, rum dick

If you’re a democrat you want cuffs.

If you’re a Republican you want cuffs too. He’s gonna be making the Republican Party his cat box til 2024. He’s done enough damage unless you’re a Druff or Mickey.
    i can say with 99.9% certainty, trump will be indicted after he leaves office.

the bloodlust that dems and never trumpers have against him is off the charts.

the trump derangement syndrome will not end with him leaving offiice. he must be completely destroyed. the people prosecuting him will be hailed as heroes.

more to the point, we cannot allow the likes of dish and mickeycrimm to have a say in who runs this country. it's not enough that dish's god-king loses, he must be utterly annihilated so that team retard gets so dispirited they stop voting.
    99.9% certainty??

You really think it's a 999-in-1000 chance he gets indicted? That seems very high.

In general, it's kind of an unwritten rule that you don't attempt to indict a former American President for their conduct in office, unless something really egregious happened.

But if you want to bet me at 1000-to-1 odds, let me know.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Republicans who are bitter about how Georgia handled the Trump matter are really pissing me off.

There's actually morons out there telling people to stay home during the Georgia runoff. Yeah, guys, stay home... let the Democrats take the Senate, and give them all 3 houses. That'll do a lot for conservative values!

Seriously one of the most idiotic ideas I've ever heard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Republicans who are bitter about how Georgia handled the Trump matter are really pissing me off.

There's actually morons out there telling people to stay home during the Georgia runoff. Yeah, guys, stay home... let the Democrats take the Senate, and give them all 3 houses. That'll do a lot for conservative values!

Republicans like you that spread fake news about election fraud and just shrugged when Trump started really pushing the insane nonsense a few weeks ago bear some responsibility here.

Comments

nightmarefish: Tough but fair

Platinum
    Load Metric

Ya, the Senate is far more important than the presidency and the vote is in the hands of a bunch of retarded rednecks in Georgia.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 12-02-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Republicans like you that spread fake news about election fraud and just shrugged when Trump started really pushing the insane nonsense a few weeks ago bear some responsibility here.
    Republicans "like me" stated facts that this election wasn't secure, and there were all kinds of potential problems with it. This was correct.

The reason I'm not on the "Trump was cheated" train is because there's no chance any election fraud was widespread enough to change the result.

But LOL at idiots proclaiming that the 2020 election was THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVARRRRRR. Such a thing wasn't even detectable, because mail-in voter fraud is very very difficult to catch if it's occurring on a small scale in a lot of individual instances.

To your second point, I tweeted multiple times since the election that Trump lost and people need to get over it. I also said the same thing here. So I have no idea what you're talking about that I "just shrugged".

I wasn't running from pillar to post screaming "OMG OMG OMG OUR DEMOCRACY IS UNDER ATTACK, THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS THING EVER" because that was left wing histrionics.

But I did say Trump was acting stupid, albeit highly unlikely to succeed, so it was a non-issue.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

ummm when don jr. is leading "lock her up" chants at trump rallies, i want to see that fucking guy in handcuffs
    I wouldn’t be so dismissive of vengeance, rum dick

If you’re a democrat you want cuffs.

If you’re a Republican you want cuffs too. He’s gonna be making the Republican Party his cat box til 2024. He’s done enough damage unless you’re a Druff or Mickey.
    Eh it's time to move on and nothing would make Trump happier than America being stuck following his trial on the daily for a couple years ala OJ.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ya, the Senate is far more important than the presidency and the vote is in the hands of a bunch of retarded rednecks in Georgia.
    It really shouldn't be like this, because it causes situations like the current one, where two Senate races become incredibly important to who rules the country, and a gigantic fortune ends up being spent on both sides. This is why you hold the election on the same day everywhere -- so one state race doesn't have such national implications.

They shouldn't do this runoff BS in Georgia.

Load Metric

There are no high rises in Great Falls Montana. zero point zero
    That's a matter of opinion, grunt. I live on the third floor of a very modern building.

I believe you. The Great Falls Holiday Inn Express & Suites is nothing to sneeze at.

Load Metric

It really shouldn't be like this, because it causes situations like the current one, where two Senate races become incredibly important to who rules the country, and a gigantic fortune ends up being spent on both sides. This is why you hold the election on the same day everywhere -- so one state race doesn't have such national implications.

They shouldn't do this runoff BS in Georgia.
    If only Brian Kemp wasn't such a cuck to the law and he just gave the seats to Perdue and Loeffler....

Kidding aside can we talk about how terrible as candidates and people the GA incumbents are? Fever dream GOP central casting called and Georgia served up some 3rd Reich looking rich assholes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Republicans "like me" stated facts that this election wasn't secure, and there were all kinds of potential problems with it. This was correct.

The reason I'm not on the "Trump was cheated" train is because there's no chance any election fraud was widespread enough to change the result.

But LOL at idiots proclaiming that the 2020 election was THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVARRRRRR. Such a thing wasn't even detectable, because mail-in voter fraud is very very difficult to catch if it's occurring on a small scale in a lot of individual instances.

To your second point, I tweeted multiple times since the election that Trump lost and people need to get over it. I also said the same thing here. So I have no idea what you're talking about that I "just shrugged".

I wasn't running from pillar to post screaming "OMG OMG OMG OUR DEMOCRACY IS UNDER ATTACK, THIS IS THE MOST DANGEROUS THING EVER" because that was left wing histrionics.

But I did say Trump was acting stupid, albeit highly unlikely to succeed, so it was a non-issue.
    Which election was the most secure election ever, Druff?

Load Metric
    Hate to admit this but i've sort of taken a liking to this mickey crimm guy

I can see why trump and the boys like guys MICKEY

Kid has spunk. I'll give him that.

Comments

big dick: oh yeah mickey is the nuts

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

I don't know. But it definitely wasn't this one.

Election fraud is very hard to detect, unless it occurs on a mass scale. The mail-in voting gave a highly increased opportunity to commit such small-scale fraud. In elections without much mail-in voting, people have to show up in person to commit fraud, which of course is more risky, requires more effort, and is generally less appealing to attempt.

The logical person would say, "Given the incredible ease of pulling off small scale voter fraud, it probably happened a lot more than in other elections, but it's highly unlikely to have occurred on the scale to where it changed the result, given that no Biden-won state was super close."

The idiot MAGAtard would say, "SO MANY VOTES WERE COUNTED LATE SO TRUMP HAD TO HAVE BEEN CHEATED!!!!111"

The idiot left wing TDStard would say, "MOST SECURE ELECTION EVAARRR!!! THEY DIDN'T FIND MUCH FRAUD SO IT HAD TO BE SUUUUPER SECUREEEE!!!!!11"

Both statements are idiotic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

I don't know. But it definitely wasn't this one.

Election fraud is very hard to detect, unless it occurs on a mass scale. The mail-in voting gave a highly increased opportunity to commit such small-scale fraud. In elections without much mail-in voting, people have to show up in person to commit fraud, which of course is more risky, requires more effort, and is generally less appealing to attempt.

The logical person would say, "Given the incredible ease of pulling off small scale voter fraud, it probably happened a lot more than in other elections, but it's highly unlikely to have occurred on the scale to where it changed the result, given that no Biden-won state was super close."

The idiot MAGAtard would say, "SO MANY VOTES WERE COUNTED LATE SO TRUMP HAD TO HAVE BEEN CHEATED!!!!111"

The idiot left wing TDStard would say, "MOST SECURE ELECTION EVAARRR!!! THEY DIDN'T FIND MUCH FRAUD SO IT HAD TO BE SUUUUPER SECUREEEE!!!!!
    11"

Both statements are idiotic.
    The guy who was in charge of ensuring the Election was conducted in a fair manner said that THIS WAS THE MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER

Dems say it was because we have proof from the guy in charge that it was

either you have become a huge retard or you're actually making money from pfa and are posting the nonsense you been posting to get hits on your website

Thread Information