Page 179 of 634 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

as a conservative (i assume), i'm curious as to who you would think would be a better (safer) vp pick for you?

cause your reaction is the exact same as the far left who hate her for not being a real progressive.

besides tulsi gabbard (lol) what democrat would you feel better about potentially being president than kamala? klobuchar maybe? like, if harris terrifies you, who would have made you feel more comfortable?

and why would a lifelong typical washington politician terrify you in the first place? she's the very definition of uninspiring and boring
    You’re wrong. I think she’s a total loose cannon and a despotic authoritarian who has adopted progressive stances in an attempt to gain power. I think she’s a phony. I don’t know where she stands on anything and she’ll say or do anything depending on how the wind is blowing.

Did you know that she denied DNA testing to people wanting to contest guilty verdicts?

That she knowingly kept innocent men in prison to protect her record as DA?

That she jailed parents for their kids truancy?

That she illegally raided a journalists home who was doing an investigation on Planned Parenthood?

That she’s on the record as wanting to take people’s AR-15’s?

The above is why she scares me. That’s not being tough on crime, that stuff is being evil. There’s a difference.

So what do you think of her?

As far as a VP that wouldn’t scare me, I obviously hate everybody but I could have lived more with Susan Rice or Val Demings or Keisha Lance Bottoms among the list that was out there.

Who would have been your VP pick?
    first bolded part is why i think she is just an uninspiring politician. want to know where she's going to vote? check the poll numbers cause she'll change with them.

she's the least progressive possible politician joe could have picked because she has no actual agenda. you're afraid of her being in office cause she's evil? well, this is 2020 so i guess dehumanizing the other party is the norm.

2nd bolded part is lol. nail on the head. it's just hard to take trump people seriously when they act like the most milk toast candidate of all time is a radical communist. there is no candidate you guys would have said, "oh great pick."

my ideal VP choice? i really don't know, honestly. i can live with kamala but none of them move the needle for me at all. i'm a total centrist though. none of my candidates are ever exciting

Gold
    Load Metric

You’re wrong. I think she’s a total loose cannon and a despotic authoritarian who has adopted progressive stances in an attempt to gain power. I think she’s a phony. I don’t know where she stands on anything and she’ll say or do anything depending on how the wind is blowing.

Did you know that she denied DNA testing to people wanting to contest guilty verdicts?

That she illegally raided a journalists home who was doing an investigation on Planned Parenthood?

The above is why she scares me. That’s not being tough on crime, that stuff is being evil. There’s a difference.

As far as a VP that wouldn’t scare me, I obviously hate everybody but I could have lived more with Susan Rice or Val Demings or Keisha Lance Bottoms among the list that was out there.

first bolded part is why i think she is just an uninspiring politician. want to know where she's going to vote? check the poll numbers cause she'll change with them.

she's the least progressive possible politician joe could have picked because she has no actual agenda. you're afraid of her being in office cause she's evil? well, this is 2020 so i guess dehumanizing the other party is the norm.

2nd bolded part is lol. nail on the head. it's just hard to take trump people seriously when they act like the most milk toast candidate of all time is a radical communist. there is no candidate you guys would have said, "oh great pick."

my ideal VP choice? i really don't know, honestly. i can live with kamala but none of them move the needle for me at all. i'm a total centrist though. none of my candidates are ever exciting
    I’m just gonna assume your like her cause she’s part Asian.

Platinum
    Load Metric

You’re right that the youth vote rarely turns out but I think this election is pretty much a coin flip and the youth vote is still an important bloc for Democrats as it overwhelmingly leans blue. Not a great clip for Biden to have out there imo.

I think the clip also says something about her personality. She’s gone from someone who was tough on crime (overly and often unfairly though) to this wannabe progressive type. I don’t know who she is except that she has record of pretty bad authoritarianism as a DA.

It seems like she’ll say or do anything to be President and gain power. With a more than fair chance that Biden doesn’t even finish his first term and no way he runs for a second term this bitch scares the daylights out of me.

Normally I wouldn’t think a VP choice matters all that much but when the Dem Candidate is showing some signs of senility and is gonna be 78 when he takes office and 82 at the end of the first term she deserves a whole lot of scrutiny.
    as a conservative (i assume), i'm curious as to who you would think would be a better (safer) vp pick for you?

cause your reaction is the exact same as the far left who hate her for not being a real progressive.

besides tulsi gabbard (lol) what democrat would you feel better about potentially being president than kamala? klobuchar maybe? like, if harris terrifies you, who would have made you feel more comfortable?

and why would a lifelong typical washington politician terrify you in the first place? she's the very definition of uninspiring and boring
    I noticed this too, half the people saying it was the safest pick Biden could have made and the other half saying she’s this huge wildcard.

Gold
    Load Metric

I do have to ask though.. you have no interest in any of those things she did as DA? I know you’re very proud of being a centrist and above the fray of partisan politics at all times but why do you completely ignore that stuff?

You continually lose your shit at Trump tweets and press conferences but never address anything of substance.

You also seem to always try and hold right wingers to a standard that you never expect Democrats or left wingers to ever meet.

I gave you three names I could live with more than Harris but since I don’t align with the Democrats platform in anyway I am just a partisan close minded hack. Not fair. I tried to answer your question and you dismissed me as another Trump supporter not to be taken seriously, whatever the fuck that means.

I actually don’t even think you’re a centrist. I think you’re just a guy who likes to attack both sides. I have never seen you take a stance on any issues you just judge politicians on outwardly appearances and decorum.
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 08-13-2020 at 11:48 AM.

Load Metric
    i think a lot of center right voters expect her to compel biden to not capitulate to far left interests when it comes to things like tearing down anarchist shanties in downtown seattle etc.

so a lot of those voters who would gladly vote for trump against people they deem sympathetic to those causes now have an excuse to quietly cast a vote for a less batshit alternative.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    spot on...she's quite the chameleon interested only in herself; the scary thing is I don't see Biden finishing his term if elected (alzheimer's/senility)
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

I do have to ask though.. you have no interest in any of those things she did as DA? I know you’re very proud of being a centrist and above the fray of partisan politics at all times but why do you completely ignore that stuff?

You continually lose your shit at Trump tweets and press conferences but never address anything of substance.

You also seem to always try and hold right wingers to a standard that you never expect Democrats or left wingers to ever meet.

I gave you three names I could live with more than Harris but since I don’t align with the Democrats platform in anyway I am just a partisan close minded hack. Not fair. I tried to answer your question and you dismissed me as another Trump supporter not to be taken seriously, whatever the fuck that means.

I actually don’t even think you’re a centrist. I think you’re just a guy who likes to attack both sides. I have never seen you take a stance on any issues you just judge politicians on outwardly appearances and decorum.
    I see you've met blake

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    spot on...she's quite the chameleon interested only in herself; the scary thing is I don't see Biden finishing his term if elected (alzheimer's/senility)
    BTW what is the protocol for this...if he doesnt take himself out of the position is that something the house does? senate? house and senate?

cause if the dems sweep can't see them removing one of their own...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

BTW what is the protocol for this...if he doesnt take himself out of the position is that something the house does? senate? house and senate?

cause if the dems sweep can't see them removing one of their own...

if it really came to that, and it might, biden would step down and if he didnt they would yeet him tf out of town in a heartbeat if only to demonstrate to the electorate that they are the grownups in the room.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

i have no doubt the math you've explained is verified and true it's just
    the why and where portions you put forth I question.
    Nothing in Reasons part 1 and 2 speaks to any objective
    science
    The part he is omitting is that there are tons more deaths already for the same exact reasons. It isn’t 170k. It’s far more.

We didn’t really have adequate testing until June. Since then the numbers are accurate I feel. Before that, we had tens of thousands of extra deaths for months when you look at year over year average in many states. So whatever number you divide into whatever number is inaccurate. What we know is this isn’t any flu. People cite the worst year of the flu. The average year for the flu is it kills anywhere from 12k-65k. Average year it might be high 30s, with us doing nothing like lockdowns. We have vaccines to protect the elderly.

So many people died early and this thing hits way more older people than anything, where kids have no incentive to push for some autopsy. We won’t ever know how many it killed. It’s not like your 20 year old dies and you’re absolutely getting to the bottom of it. This thing killed all kinds of people early. We see now how it’s a months long process and delay to rise and fall. We didn’t go up to 2k deaths a day for months overnight. We had way more cases and way more death than we will ever know leading up to that point.

Druff has always taken this seriously, so I am not saying he denies this, and I agree with the premise we might be at something like 8-10x confirmed cases, but we are also at way more deaths than reported. Both seem obvious.
    New CDC report is showing over 200k excess deaths than what’s normal from mid March to mid July.

Comments

BCR: Yep. Not surprising. Just common sense.

Load Metric
    Judge orders evidence of voter fraud be shown

The judge's order essentially forces the Trump campaign to try to back up the President's false claims about fraud in postal voting

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/polit...nia/index.html

Load Metric
    Tine you live in fucking upstate New York are you worried about it going red ? No ? Then just shut the fuck up about this already

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ya simmer down nerd.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Tine you live in fucking upstate New York are you worried about it going red ? No ? Then just shut the fuck up about this already

you understand that upstate new york is trump territory, yes?

its literally farmers up here.

Load Metric

lol i'm an equal opportunity hater possibly.

also, i think you answer questions with substance and are one of the better posters here, even though we totally disagree on most things.

not trying to be dismissive of you. you're one of the select people i actually like engaging over politics with here.

Load Metric
    peak blake would have lashed out at biff. but this absolute cuck version of myself has lost the ability or desire to troll people on the internet and it makes me sad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

The part he is omitting is that there are tons more deaths already for the same exact reasons. It isn’t 170k. It’s far more.

We didn’t really have adequate testing until June. Since then the numbers are accurate I feel. Before that, we had tens of thousands of extra deaths for months when you look at year over year average in many states. So whatever number you divide into whatever number is inaccurate. What we know is this isn’t any flu. People cite the worst year of the flu. The average year for the flu is it kills anywhere from 12k-65k. Average year it might be high 30s, with us doing nothing like lockdowns. We have vaccines to protect the elderly.

So many people died early and this thing hits way more older people than anything, where kids have no incentive to push for some autopsy. We won’t ever know how many it killed. It’s not like your 20 year old dies and you’re absolutely getting to the bottom of it. This thing killed all kinds of people early. We see now how it’s a months long process and delay to rise and fall. We didn’t go up to 2k deaths a day for months overnight. We had way more cases and way more death than we will ever know leading up to that point.

Druff has always taken this seriously, so I am not saying he denies this, and I agree with the premise we might be at something like 8-10x confirmed cases, but we are also at way more deaths than reported. Both seem obvious.
    New CDC report is showing over 200k excess deaths than what’s normal from mid March to mid July.

Yeah, drug overdoses and suicide went up, but car crash fatalities plummeted and kind of cancelled each other out, so I guess all those people weren’t going to die anyway. At least not yet. You can only laugh at people who think death is over reported.

Load Metric
    It is what it is

Load Metric
    Here's Some Unique Texas Profanities for Trump

Gold
    Load Metric

lol i'm an equal opportunity hater possibly.

also, i think you answer questions with substance and are one of the better posters here, even though we totally disagree on most things.

not trying to be dismissive of you. you're one of the select people i actually like engaging over politics with here.
    Thanks, I think you’re one of the better posters here as well and I press debate with posters like you because even if we usually disagree you are thoughtful and will make coherent arguments.

And the fact that you voted for Obama then Romney tells me you’re not an ideologue and should be open to different viewpoints even though I still seem to have no idea where you stand on a lot of issues.

Believe it or not I actually voted for Kerry in 2004 just because I was so pissed off at Bush about the Iraq war.

Anyway, fuck Kamala Harris, I’ll get back to her later. #Trump2020

Comments

Tellafriend: Fuck that magic underwear jagoff representing Utah

Thread Information