Page 319 of 634 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    why wouldnt the hunter video be real?

the dude stacks money, smokes crack, and fucks.

thats his brand pretty much.
    I was on the fence for this election until I saw the video. Now I'm all in. #Horndogs4Biden
    I bet the girl in the video consented, which is more than we can say about many of Trump's victims.

I also bet Joe Biden didn't pay her hush money, and didn't do so in a manner that violates federal law, as Trump did.

But yeah you should totally allow this to affect your vote.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    You just love these fake Republicans who supposedly support Biden, huh?

I guess the TDS on your part is so severe that it has completely eroded your critical thinking skills.

BTW, the "inflating COVID count" claim isn't unreasonable. For sure there are COVID deaths on the books which aren't really COVID deaths. In my own county, a 37-year-old died of a clear drug OD, and then they found he was COVID-positive also, and they counted it as a COVID death, despite doctors being 100% certain the death was from the OD.

How many are like this? Who knows? But the method of determination is very flawed, and skews much more toward overcounting than undercounting.

I'm willing to believe there was some undercounting in the early months, but even that has been adjusted up (such as the people found dead in NYC apartments in April, and never tested).

If I had to guess the real number, I'd say it would be substantially lower than the number we see, but not to such an extent where it really changes the conversation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I was on the fence for this election until I saw the video. Now I'm all in. #Horndogs4Biden
    I bet the girl in the video consented, which is more than we can say about many of Trump's victims.

I also bet Joe Biden didn't pay her hush money, and didn't do so in a manner that violates federal law, as Trump did.

Did you vote for Hillary?

Because she helped cover up the rape of Juanita Broddrick by Bill.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But Trump covered up his own tapes, sir.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I bet the girl in the video consented.

I also bet Joe Biden didn't pay her hush money, and didn't do so in a manner that violates federal law.

There, fixed it for you.

Walt man, it seems impossible for you to have a take on anything without saying what about Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I guess the TDS on your part is so severe that it has completely eroded your critical thinking skills.
    Oh no, that sounds serious. I hope it hasn't spread to his bones He may not be on PFA much longer if true.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

BTW, the "inflating COVID count" claim isn't unreasonable. For sure there are COVID deaths on the books which aren't really COVID deaths. In my own county, a 37-year-old died of a clear drug OD, and then they found he was COVID-positive also, and they counted it as a COVID death, despite doctors being 100% certain the death was from the OD.

How many are like this? Who knows? But the method of determination is very flawed, and skews much more toward overcounting than undercounting.

I'm willing to believe there was some undercounting in the early months, but even that has been adjusted up (such as the people found dead in NYC apartments in April, and never tested).

If I had to guess the real number, I'd say it would be substantially lower than the number we see, but not to such an extent where it really changes the conversation.
    Bringing that straw man heat as always. Team Retard sure appreciates your efforts.

You're right, COVID ain't shit and attacking the credibility of doctors is totally fine.

Hope second dinner hits the spot tonight.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff’s anecdotal stories trumps data collected by professionals in medicine, sir!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I contracted Covid-19. I survived no issues, it sure sucked, but I have none of these life changing symptoms the media keeps obsessing about. The only thing Covid-19 taught me is you need to be in healthy shape. I was 10lbs overweight when I caught it. If I were 70lbs overweight probably a different outcome. I get splithis catches heat, she is correct, if you are fat this winter you have a potential problem.

Gold
    Load Metric
    This dude won’t remember his own name in six months.

https://twitter.com/SouthPoleRJ/status/1320553742236868609

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bringing that straw man heat as always. Team Retard sure appreciates your efforts.

You're right, COVID ain't shit and attacking the credibility of doctors is totally fine.

How is it a strawman? I'm giving direct facts relevant to the OMG TRUMP DENYING COVID video you posted.

Can you dispute a single thing I said? Can you make a convincing case that they are undercounting? I bet you can't. They're definitely overcounting now, and perhaps by a wide margin.

I even qualified my commentary at the end that it doesn't change the COVID conversation, so it's not all that important. However, since your people love screaming "OMG 230K DEATHS" repeatedly, Trump definitely has a right to question that, especially when the number is likely inaccurate.

BTW, do you believe the nonsense "200k more deaths by the end of the year" being spewed by Biden? Would anyone care to make a bet with me on that? I'm taking the under. WAY under.

Load Metric

How is it a strawman? I'm giving direct facts relevant to the OMG TRUMP DENYING COVID video you posted.
    Textbook example of a strawman right here:

Comments

David USF: BOOM

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's not a strawman.

The discussion was about sex scandals and hush money, and whether one could still vote for Trump despite that.

I brought up that it's hard to criticize voting for Trump despite that, if you voted for Hillary despite her covering for her husband's rape of Broddrick.

Keep saying "strawman" enough times, though, and maybe people will believe you. That seems to be the tactic of the left when they don't have anything factual to use to rebut good points raised against their claims.

Load Metric
    That's not a strawman.

The discussion was about sex scandals and hush money, and whether one could still vote for Trump despite that.

I brought up that it's hard to criticize voting for Trump despite that, if you voted for Hillary despite her covering for her husband's rape of Broddrick.

Keep saying "strawman" enough times, though, and maybe people will believe you. That seems to be the tactic of the left when they don't have anything factual to use to rebut good points raised against their claims.
    Google 'straw man', porky.

You make an issue out of the source instead of addressing the content that your death cult leader is spewing.

It's been your bread and butter for years.

LOL at the hypocrisy of mail-in voting, btw.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

No, she didn't, and Ms. Broaddrick swore an affidavit saying that it was consensual.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    That's not a strawman.

They were talking about the Hunter Biden sex tape and how silly it would be if anyone decided to vote for Trump instead of Biden because of it.

And then you started going on about Hillary.

Load Metric
    Imagine if Texas ends up going for Biden.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Thanks for letting us know you’re scared of 80 year old women who weigh 95 lbs. and her badass geriatric gang

Waaaaaay too much soy in your diet bro.

Load Metric
    The amazing thing is how Druff politically supports the most prolific liar/cheater in American history yet touts himself as being a staunch defender of honesty and fairness in the game of poker.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    The amazing thing is how Druff politically supports the most prolific liar/cheater in American history yet touts himself as being a staunch defender of honesty and fairness in the game of poker.
    Druff wasn't always like this, he's different now.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Druff is losing his mind faster than Trump.

Load Metric
    Joe Biden has a lot of Republican support, even more than Bill Clinton had back in 1992 and 1996.

Comments

duped_samaritan: Trump is uniting the country.

Thread Information