Page 533 of 634 FirstFirst ... 33433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,660 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Post me a link dated after April 1st from CNN saying it's just a flu and everything will be fine and to hop on the subway to Chinatown

2000+ dead today and the fat fuck is out golfing.... doesn't even pretend to care
    lol April 1

NYC itself was losing over 1,000 per day by April. We were already way fucked by that point.

What is Trump supposed to do at this point?
    We weren't "fucked".

He coulda led.

Now we are fucked.

Load Metric
    Btw it's almost like Druff is saying Trump never had a leg to stand on legally in Pennsylvania. 2020 is wild y'all.

Load Metric
    Don't worry, plenty of insane people will follow him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    The sadly funny thing about Trump is he woulda CRUISED to re-election if he had chosen to be remotely serious about handling covid.
    Not cruised. Maybe it would have been enough to squeak by.

The problem is that regardless of the "seriousness" shown, we would have had a relatively similar result. There wasn't a mistake he made which resulted in any realistic difference in number of deaths.

I know that the TDS left likes to say he caused a ton of death, but if you drop the bias and look at the reality, he actually didn't.

So "serious" Trump still presiding over 225,000 deaths by election day, I think it's mostly the same result. "Trump screwed it up, it's his fault, blah blah blah", and it's game over. Note that the media is incredibly hostile to him, and would have found a way to blame him no matter what.

I will say that since the election was fairly close, perhaps Trump with better messaging during COVID would have impressed enough people to where, even with the death, he could have made up those votes he lost in those close states, and taken the election.

The "cruising to victory" would have occurred if there was no COVID at all. That's how it was looking in January.
    in the end, i just don't think the public viewed him as someone that could effectively manage the crisis.

his messaging was all over the place, beginning with him saying covid would miss us entirely, to shaming people that wore masks.

if he originally came out and told the american people this would be a really serious problem "but we'll get through it together as americans" (or something like that), his odds of winning go way up.

by the way, literally every other politician alive (left or right) would have said exactly those words, so that is a huge unforced error on his part.

Load Metric
    i should note in total honesty that even if trump said all the right things, i still think he would have lost.

my personal tds is off the charts and i'm barely liberal at best. the anti-trump vote would have been out of control no matter what trump did.

Load Metric
    whats penn states record this year blake its just non stop Ls right?

Comments

blake: mean

Load Metric
    lol holy shit penn state is 0 and 5 and they play in the big 10 dear god chang

Comments

rum dick:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    i should note in total honesty that even if trump said all the right things, i still think he would have lost.

my personal tds is off the charts and i'm barely liberal at best. the anti-trump vote would have been out of control no matter what trump did.
    I agree. If the election results were simply pandemic related we would not see an overthrow
    of a political epidemic.

In a normal society you don't get away with four years of in your face lying.
    The majority recognizes that

So yeah, thank-you Corona if that is truly what it took but it was a bungle job
    from day one. Why should final days deviate from the rest? The incompetent don't
    suddenly become competent

Load Metric
    How can anyone support this cunt?

Trump tweets about election results and skips session on pandemic during G20 for golf

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/21/polit...ons/index.html

Load Metric
    hard to not hate these retards

Wisconsin officials: Trump observers obstructing recount

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wis...ucting-recount

Lock the fat cunt up ASAP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    hard to not hate these retards

Wisconsin officials: Trump observers obstructing recount

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wis...ucting-recount

Lock the fat cunt up ASAP
    Folded ballots? How dare they?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Are you just going to continue?
    What the fuck will stop you?
    We're done Wally

We're one but not the same
    We hurt each other and we do it again

Come together

Comments

rum dick:
    Last edited by limitles; 11-22-2020 at 01:11 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

ROFL!!!

DUDE DID EVERYTHING WRONG RE COVID AND STILL ALMOST WON.

Literally lost because of the margins and y'all are acting like TDS is why he lost.

Load Metric
    It's almost like people who just want normal boring lives sans a pandemic responded to a pandemic response run by an idiot by bothering to vote. TDS my ass.

Shout out to Krypt

Load Metric
    i feel like you're discounting the magnitude of my tds

Load Metric

lol April 1

NYC itself was losing over 1,000 per day by April. We were already way fucked by that point.

What is Trump supposed to do at this point?
    We weren't "fucked".

He coulda led.

Now we are fucked.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 261
Size:  621.7 KB

Load Metric
    chris christie just called trumps legal teams 'a national embarrassment'.

when you lose chris christie...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The sadly funny thing about Trump is he woulda CRUISED to re-election if he had chosen to be remotely serious about handling covid.
    Trump shut down air travel while Pelosi and Schumer and even Fauci was saying nothing to worry about.

He announced that governors of each state would oversea operations to keep the virus in check. This may have been a slight mistake as idiot governors like Cuoma and Wolf ordered covid patients into nursing homes causing half the covid deaths to come out of those nursing homes. The sheer stupidity of Cuomo and these other democrat governors can never be overstated.

Trump made sure all states had plenty of PPE and there were plenty of ventilators.

In May Trump announced Operation Warp Speed, a massive operation that had to bring a lot of parties together to pull it off. He lit a big fire under Big Pharma to get the lead out and get a vaccine in record speed. He said he thought it possible OWS could produce a vaccine before the end of the year. He turned out to be right. This is the biggest thing Trump should get credit for.

Big Pharma didn't like Trump to start with. But when he announced he intended to see that Americans don't pay anymore for prescription medication than they do overseas, Big Pharma really had it in for him. So they slow walked information they had developed potent vaccines until after the election. They could have announced in October. This one event right here is probably the reason Trump lost the election.

The left is/was going to blame Trump bigtime for the virus no matter what. Their criticism of his efforts has no validity and is actually shameful.

I told my doctor I want to be the first person in Montana to take the Trump Vaccine for the China Virus.

Vid from May 15, 2020

POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Trump shut down air travel while Pelosi and Schumer and even Fauci was saying nothing to worry about.

He announced that governors of each state would oversea operations to keep the virus in check. This may have been a slight mistake as idiot governors like Cuoma and Wolf ordered covid patients into nursing homes causing half the covid deaths to come out of those nursing homes. The sheer stupidity of Cuomo and these other democrat governors can never be overstated.

Trump made sure all states had plenty of PPE and there were plenty of ventilators.

In May Trump announced Operation Warp Speed, a massive operation that had to bring a lot of parties together to pull it off. He lit a big fire under Big Pharma to get the lead out and get a vaccine in record speed. He said he thought it possible OWS could produce a vaccine before the end of the year. He turned out to be right. This is the biggest thing Trump should get credit for.

Big Pharma didn't like Trump to start with. But when he announced he intended to see that Americans don't pay anymore for prescription medication than they do overseas, Big Pharma really had it in for him. So they slow walked information they had developed potent vaccines until after the election. They could have announced in October. This one event right here is probably the reason Trump lost the election.

The left is/was going to blame Trump bigtime for the virus no matter what. Their criticism of his efforts has no validity and is actually shameful.

I told my doctor I want to be the first person in Montana to take the Trump Vaccine for the China Virus.

Vid from May 15, 2020

MICKEYCRIMM IS GOD

Thread Information