Page 611 of 634 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,220 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    40% of 1 months rent

Thanks Nancy thanks Mitch

2 mile long food lines and they are sending people 600 bucks 10 months into this shit

Term + age limits asap

Just saw sonatines post-Nancy was good with no checks it was Bernie who got everyone the worthless 600
    Sure she was good with checks in a bill she knew all along wasn't going to pass but in this bill which was sure to pass it was Bernie who was not going to agree to it without direct payments
    big dick keeping it real

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    you guys have been burning shit hole cities down since George Kerby died of a drug overdose, and the media has been complicit in covering it up, when a couple of red necks get out of hand you don't get to post it and act all high and mighty

Load Metric
    blaming nancy for the tiny payment to ordinary people is LOL

if you don't understand the dems wanted to give people much more than republicans, you just don't understand the differences between the two parties

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

if you don't understand the dems wanted to give people much more than republicans, you just don't understand the differences between the two parties

its fucking crazy how much i see it tho.

ShEs WoRTh 100 MiLLioN etc etc

also even mitch is saying there will likely be another stim payout under biden.

also im sorry but :whofuckingcares

$1200 is a joke to begin with.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

its fucking crazy how much i see it tho.

ShEs WoRTh 100 MiLLioN etc etc

also even mitch is saying there will likely be another stim payout under biden.

also im sorry but :whofuckingcares

$1200 is a joke to begin with.
    You don’t care for the same reason I don’t care. We’re both getting $0.00, amirite?

Load Metric
    $600, $1200, $2400...... its all bullshit. They should send out zero.

The main part of the bill should go to keep unemployment going and provide people on it a temporary boost from
    Normal unemployment rates. Sending $2400 to a family making $100-$150K is not a good use of money. They going to run out and buy a new I Phone and use the rest for a weekend away to Disney. The NY bartender who hasn’t made anything since March should be the target audience here - and that’s targeted through unemployment.

The PPP is well intended but has been a complete boondoggle. Smart people can figure out ways to take the money within the rules that we really didn’t consider the target audience - looking at you every pastor and Tom Brady.

Comments

Dan Druff: yup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

The main part of the bill should go to keep unemployment going and provide people on it a temporary boost from
    Normal unemployment rates. Sending $2400 to a family making $100-$150K is not a good use of money. They going to run out and buy a new I Phone and use the rest for a weekend away to Disney. The NY bartender who hasn’t made anything since March should be the target audience here - and that’s targeted through unemployment.

The PPP is well intended but has been a complete boondoggle. Smart people can figure out ways to take the money within the rules that we really didn’t consider the target audience - looking at you every pastor and Tom Brady.
    Shut the fuck up. You lost and will continue to do so. Hold a rally in your home town for all we care. You're a fat ugly dinosaur

Comments

Dan Druff: drunk

Load Metric

Normal unemployment rates. Sending $2400 to a family making $100-$150K is not a good use of money.
    The average household in America makes less than $50,000 a year.

Where the fuck do you get $100K to $150K?

Pull it out of your ass?

Most of the red states that voted for Trump make far less than the average salary.

But, yes $600 is not enough.

As for unemployment. I know someone who just got paid their last employment check. Would they be eligible for this extra $300 a week for 11 weeks? Probably not. I'm sure the federal government no longer considers him "unemployed".

This gets better, the U.S. government is going to send more stimulus money to dead people.

Lawmakers are trying to avoid some of the controversies that came with the last round of payments. For one thing, they’re being a lot clearer about when dead people can get paid — money that would likely go to their survivors. The legislation stipulates that if someone was alive at any point during 2020 they can not only get this new payment, but they can also get the one from the previous round of payments as well. The last coronavirus measure was silent on the issue, which allowed the Trump administration to decide — and it had trouble determining how to proceed. The IRS initially determined the dead were eligible before being overruled by Treasury, which asked the public to return the payments.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Pull it out of your ass?

Most of the red states that voted for Trump make far less than the average salary.

As for unemployment. I know someone who just got paid their last employment check. Would they be eligible for this extra $300 a week for 11 weeks? Probably not. I'm sure the federal government no longer considers him "unemployed".

This gets better, the U.S. government is going to send more stimulus money to dead people.

Lawmakers are trying to avoid some of the controversies that came with the last round of payments. For one thing, they’re being a lot clearer about when dead people can get paid — money that would likely go to their survivors. The legislation stipulates that if someone was alive at any point during 2020 they can not only get this new payment, but they can also get the one from the previous round of payments as well. The last coronavirus measure was silent on the issue, which allowed the Trump administration to decide — and it had trouble determining how to proceed. The IRS initially determined the dead were eligible before being overruled by Treasury, which asked the public to return the payments.
    If they can vote they can also get free money. Amirite?

Load Metric
    Meanwhile at Mar-a-Lago in Florida...Trump supporters host a $10,000 a person political fundraiser with no masks or social distancing.

Enjoy your $600 check suckers.

Mar-a-Lago hosts packed mask-free ball for pro-Trump group Turning Point USA with Kayleigh McEnany the selfie star of the night - and Roger Stone and MyPillow CEO Michael Lindell making appearances

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Point-USA.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Pull it out of your ass?

Lawmakers are trying to avoid some of the controversies that came with the last round of payments. For one thing, they’re being a lot clearer about when dead people can get paid — money that would likely go to their survivors. The legislation stipulates that if someone was alive at any point during 2020 they can not only get this new payment, but they can also get the one from the previous round of payments as well. The last coronavirus measure was silent on the issue, which allowed the Trump administration to decide — and~ it had trouble determining how to proceed. The IRS initially determined the dead were eligible before being overruled by Treasury, which asked the public to return the payments.

In the middle of constructing your argument you accuse me of making up numbers..... and In turn start making up your own. The average household makes ~65K a year in the USA, but why introduce facts into a perfectly good straw man argument. ~16% makes between 100-150k - all Of which will get a check they don’t need which was the point I was making.

Unemployment was extended and supplemented as part of the CARES act. I’d hope the person you know were extended as part of this new soon to be package. Much better use of $$ than sending out random checks.

Load Metric
    This 12/20/20 video keeps getting deleted on YouTube- Video of Trump Lawyer’s Opening Statement At Senate Committee Hearing

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fdffedb222e2d0828fbd122

Comments

Walter Sobchak: probably because it's false

Banned
    Load Metric
    My accounting firm reached out to me a couple weeks ago, saying that PPP was likely to pass soon, and do I want to apply for a forgivable loan. Offering assistance for the application process and everything. At the time they said it appears as if the loan amount will be based on 2.5x average total monthly payroll costs, with a maximum of $2 million.

I couldn't believe they would even ask me that. Technically I do have a company. It's an S-corp with exactly one employee, and that employee is me. So basically my "company", that only exists for tax purposes, would receive a loan that never has to be paid back, to be used to pay my own salary.

Fucking wild. This PPP program seems like a huge scam.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    My accounting firm reached out to me a couple weeks ago, saying that PPP was likely to pass soon, and do I want to apply for a forgivable loan. Offering assistance for the application process and everything. At the time they said it appears as if the loan amount will be based on 2.5x average total monthly payroll costs, with a maximum of $2 million.

I couldn't believe they would even ask me that. Technically I do have a company. It's an S-corp with exactly one employee, and that employee is me. So basically my "company", that only exists for tax purposes, would receive a loan that never has to be paid back, to be used to pay my own salary.

It is. Some significant percentage of the PPP is a complete joke.

Load Metric
    In the middle of constructing your argument you accuse me of making up numbers..... and In turn start making up your own. The average household makes ~65K a year in the USA, but why introduce facts into a perfectly good straw man argument. ~16% makes between 100-150k - all Of which will get a check they don’t need which was the point I was making.

Unemployment was extended and supplemented as part of the CARES act. I’d hope the person you know were extended as part of this new soon to be package. Much better use of $$ than sending out random checks.
    According to U.S. Census data...the average household income in the U.S. for 2019 was...$56,354.

$600 per person. Plus $600 per child under 17 years old.

Do couples who make $150K per year need the money?

No, but your average family only makes about a third of that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

The biggest shock here is that SrslySirius has an accounting firm.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The biggest shock here is that SrslySirius has an accounting firm.
    I should have done it a long time ago. I definitely got unnecessarily rekt in self-employment tax the last couple years filing as a sole proprietor.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I have it on the solid authority of mickeycrimm that the left is all about violent mob rule, definitely not the anti-science gun nuts.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    It's a way of revitalizing "real" economy. Injecting money wide and low in the chain. It's one of the ways that work. The opposite would be referred to as trickle down economics.

It expects people to spend it on a new iPad and a trip to Disney world or whatever is their favored method of shooting off money. Market gets to decide. Everyone in the supply chain gets a piece, some is taxed in most steps and the rest keeps going up until it finally gets locked out of active everyday economy.

Thread Information