Page 73 of 634 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    By my calculation, over 99% of the ticket requests were from TikTok teens

yes and u look like idiots celebrating that too while asking for mail in voting, once again proving my point that ppl are garbage shamelessly trying to get their way 100% of the time ESPECIALLY atheist libtards who may be shilling the worst propaganda of all time
    Ah yes, Brad Parscale used the same technology for mail-in voting on his ticketing website

But if you really believe that why are you betting on Trump? You already know TikTok teens finna rig the election

Diamond
    Load Metric

yes and u look like idiots celebrating that too while asking for mail in voting, once again proving my point that ppl are garbage shamelessly trying to get their way 100% of the time ESPECIALLY atheist libtards who may be shilling the worst propaganda of all time
    Ah yes, Brad Parscale used the same technology for mail-in voting on his ticketing website

But if you really believe that why are you betting on Trump? You already know TikTok teens finna rig the election

funny u should ask cuz i just explained in the trump train thread why im betting trump, he always comes out ahead and u are shilling for born losers. life has a story, some ppl have 0 chance reach the top of the mountain

Diamond
    Load Metric
    i cant think of a more destined to lose ticket than Biden/Harris tbh

Load Metric
    i cant think of a more destined to lose ticket than Biden/Harris tbh
    Quotables, quotables

Load Metric
    almost 6300 people attended trump's rally last night.

almost.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

almost.
    He was regularly getting 20k+ crowds last election. Whatever "IT" was that Trump had in 2016 is now gone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

almost.
    He was regularly getting 20k+ crowds last election. Whatever "IT" was that Trump had in 2016 is now gone.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    i cant stand ppl, everything everyone says is just some combination of word salad for their own benefit
    Post of the year.

Name:  X03AG.gif
Views: 272
Size:  1.41 MB

Name:  lybvcx5qca651.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  22.0 KB

Winning

Load Metric
    Lol at sheep thinking TikTok teens are the reason. Use your brain for a second you actually think trump supporters care if they have a ticket or not? People show up all the time to trump rallies to wait outside. The fact that nobody was outside tells that there were simply not enough trump supporters who cared to show up....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Winning
    Oof

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Lol at sheep thinking TikTok teens are the reason. Use your brain for a second you actually think trump supporters care if they have a ticket or not? People show up all the time to trump rallies to wait outside. The fact that nobody was outside tells that there were simply not enough trump supporters who cared to show up....
    They're not the reason nobody showed up. They're the reason 1 million tickets were requested. There's teens on tiktok showing the hundreds of tickets they got

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    They're not the reason nobody showed up. They're the reason 1 million tickets were requested. There's teens on tiktok showing the hundreds of tickets they got
    nice life, watching tik tok videos as a grown man, peak PFA

Comments

1marley1: Offset

Load Metric

Winning
    That’s a dude who just realized the polls aren’t skewed.

Thats a dude who is going to need to cut a whole lot of checks to narrow the gap. Expect heavy movement on more stimulus this week. With cases spiking like crazy, I wouldn’t be surprised at the market getting shook and coupled with his fail rally, I see Republicans panicking.

Republicans are going to get stone cold swept out if they don’t attempt to buy the election. I don’t know if they can salvage it, but I expect they’ll try.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Winning

Thats a dude who is going to need to cut a whole lot of checks to narrow the gap. Expect heavy movement on more stimulus this week. With cases spiking like crazy, I wouldn’t be surprised at the market getting shook and coupled with his fail rally, I see Republicans panicking.

Republicans are going to get stone cold swept out if they don’t attempt to buy the election. I don’t know if they can salvage it, but I expect they’ll try.
    the real issue is the extra $600/wk checks for unemployment are running out at the end of july. will they be continued? i know MANY people who are actually making more on unemployment than they were working.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    i cant stand ppl, everything everyone says is just some combination of word salad for their own benefit
    Post of the year.

Name:  X03AG.gif
Views: 272
Size:  1.41 MB

this narrative is less annoying than ppl who bailed out looters complaining about trump's rally spreading corona

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

the real issue is the extra $600/wk checks for unemployment are running out at the end of july. will they be continued? i know MANY people who are actually making more on unemployment than they were working.
    That’s a tricky spot because small business owners want that gone because their workers aren’t coming back, plus it will keep unemployment numbers high, yet he’s already fading and that will hurt more. I expect some type of amended solution where they lessen it to maybe $300-$400/week

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    nice life, watching tik tok videos as a grown man, peak PFA
    Grown man? I'm 22 and have 3,500 followers on TikTok. You're posting on a dying website full of old grumpy men. Tight life

Comments

sonatine: nuclear.

Jayjami: Nice comeback

Platinum
    Load Metric

I think he's betting on trump for the same reason I am...he's getting laid a price and there's around a 50-60% chance biden says something about the "coloreds" in the next 4 months...

Load Metric
    D Senate/D House $.59
    D House / R Senate $.39
    R House /R Senate $.13

Thread Information