Page 139 of 634 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    dude it's common fuckin sense

jfc look at the god dam mess were in
    cause of a global pandemic you fucking idiot

you can't possibly be as stupid to believe it wouldn't have been as bad with anyone else as president.

YOU IDIOTS called him a racist for putting a travel ban on in March when Nancy Pelosi was running around China Town telling everyone to come down and no masks needed.

get your head examined
    no shit you asshole

its how the "global pandemic " is being handled that's the problem

hey theres a pandemic... what you gonna do about it trump? Nothing i'm not gonna do anything im just gonna let it run its course

don't worry it will disappear

dummy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's the statement from the Trump Administration on it:

After reviewing thousands of comments on the proposed changes to the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) regulation, we found it to be unworkable and ultimately a waste of time for localities to comply with, too often resulting in funds being steered away from communities that need them most… Washington has no business dictating what is best to meet your local community’s unique needs.
    "ultimately a waste of time for localities to comply with... resulting in funds being steered away from communities that need them most"

See, this is the type of shit I actually like about Trump. He will often do shit like this which makes sense, and ignores the politically correct backlash. I have a feeling many other Repubilcans would have been afraid to touch this nowadays.

Comments

BiffCo99: Yep even more reason to do away with it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    By the way, Trump was right to do away with that terrible law.

The 2015 rules required cities and towns, in order to receive funding from HUD to document patterns of racial bias in their neighborhoods, to publicly report the results every three to five years, and to set and track goals to reduce segregation. Under the new rules, any jurisdiction that receives money from HUD must analyze its housing occupancy by race, disability, familial status, economic status, English proficiency, and other categories. It must then analyze factors which contribute to any prohibitive barriers in housing and formulate a plan to remedy the impediments. The plan can be approved or disapproved by HUD.
    More symbolism over substance bullshit from the left, which strangely enough hurts a program (HUD) meant to help poor people.

Look at that nonsense above. Cities and towns have to "document patterns of racial bias and set goals to reduce segregation" in order to get HUD money. What the fuck is that shit? This isn't 1965 anymore. Basically if you naturally have longstanding areas of town which have traditionally been black/white/Hispanic/etc, you now have to put forth a bullshit plan to do away with that, and "remedy" it by showing the federal government that you're making progress integrating neighborhoods.

And if you don't, no HUD funding for you -- which hurts the poor people of the city!!!

Peak leftist garbage which, while well-meaning, simply adds a burdensome layer of bureaucracy in order to accomplish meaningless symbolism, and punishes poor people if the cities fail to impress the feds.
    like you even give 1 fuck about poor people

Load Metric
    For anyone feeling politically homeless because of Trumpism: you are not alone.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way, Trump was right to do away with that terrible law.

More symbolism over substance bullshit from the left, which strangely enough hurts a program (HUD) meant to help poor people.

Look at that nonsense above. Cities and towns have to "document patterns of racial bias and set goals to reduce segregation" in order to get HUD money. What the fuck is that shit? This isn't 1965 anymore. Basically if you naturally have longstanding areas of town which have traditionally been black/white/Hispanic/etc, you now have to put forth a bullshit plan to do away with that, and "remedy" it by showing the federal government that you're making progress integrating neighborhoods.

And if you don't, no HUD funding for you -- which hurts the poor people of the city!!!

Peak leftist garbage which, while well-meaning, simply adds a burdensome layer of bureaucracy in order to accomplish meaningless symbolism, and punishes poor people if the cities fail to impress the feds.
    like you even give 1 fuck about poor people
    I do. But I want to see things done to actually help them, not feelgood useless crap championed by the left, so they can go to bed snugly in their comfortable homes and fall asleep believing they're good people and deserve good things.

Why do you think I want violent criminals put away for longer? There's hardly any violent crime where I live. Those laws disproportionately help poor neighborhoods.

Same reason I want sales tax lowered and a higher floor before income tax kicks in.

The left doesn't really give a shit about poor people. They use poor people and minorities for votes and to feel good about themselves.

Gold
    Load Metric

After reviewing thousands of comments on the proposed changes to the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) regulation, we found it to be unworkable and ultimately a waste of time for localities to comply with, too often resulting in funds being steered away from communities that need them most… Washington has no business dictating what is best to meet your local community’s unique needs.
    "ultimately a waste of time for localities to comply with... resulting in funds being steered away from communities that need them most"

See, this is the type of shit I actually like about Trump. He will often do shit like this which makes sense, and ignores the politically correct backlash. I have a feeling many other Repubilcans would have been afraid to touch this nowadays.
    It’s a great point. Trump does what he thinks is right and doesn’t care what anyone thinks and that’s why I support him. This is what we must demand from the Republican Party. Too often these Repubs are too worried about being attacked by the radical left in the media and they need to grow some balls and not worry about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

It’s a great point. Trump does what he thinks is right and doesn’t care what anyone thinks and that’s why I support him. This is what we must demand from the Republican Party. Too often these Repubs are too worried about being attacked by the radical left in the media and they need to grow some balls and not worry about it.
    He does what is right for HIM

Not what's best for you and me dude

for HIM

All he cares about is DJT

Load Metric
    big dick must've had a few tonight, he's off the rails again, limitles style

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

let me try to appeal to you rationally

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1288509568578777088

Would you at least concede that trump is deliberately trying to get white suburban people afraid of blacks and mexicans like mint to boost his turnout?

in the off chance you admit this — (There is no chance of this) — you don’t see how terrible this is for our nation?
    Who has engaged in more fear tactics to win the upcoming the election?

The right in attempt to make people "fear" black people, or the left in attempt to make everyone believe that systemic racism and racist police are exterminating innocent black people?

There's been plenty of racial politics this year, but I think you know which side has been exploiting that the most.
    this is the whataboutism i was just complaining about.

it's ok to admit that trump tweeted that to stoke racial fears by suburban white people for electoral reasons. that doesn't make you a monster for supporting him.

there is no need to deflect.

i've said on pfa that if trump sent in the military to kill all the people in that "autonomous zone" he would have my vote.

please try calling it like you see it.

Gold
    Load Metric

The right in attempt to make people "fear" black people, or the left in attempt to make everyone believe that systemic racism and racist police are exterminating innocent black people?

There's been plenty of racial politics this year, but I think you know which side has been exploiting that the most.

it's ok to admit that trump tweeted that to stoke racial fears by suburban white people for electoral reasons. that doesn't make you a monster for supporting him.

i've said on pfa that if trump sent in the military to kill all the people in that "autonomous zone" he would have my vote.

Blake all I’m hearing is that you think it’s racist to want to live in a nice town.

People like keeping crime out of their communities and he addressed a valid concern for voters. I am grateful Trump killed that bullshit.

Load Metric

Blake all I’m hearing is that you think it’s racist to want to live in a nice town.

People like keeping crime out of their communities and he addressed a valid concern for voters. I am grateful Trump killed that bullshit.
    BUT CAN'T YOU JUST ADMIT HE'S RETARDED?

Load Metric

Are you grateful to trump for killing 150K+ Americans?

EISENHOWER

You never answered the question

Load Metric

Are you grateful to trump for killing 150K+ Americans?

EISENHOWER

You never answered the question
    Cuomo killed 40k of those people directly, i don't see your dumbass ragging on him.

Load Metric

it seems like you’re missing my point, which of course is intentional.

I’m not challenging trump on the substance of the policy. to be perfectly honest, i don’t know enough about it to have an opinion.

what I’m telling you is that he sent out that tweet with the deliberate intent of scaring white people about the threat of black people, because he is polling poorly with suburban white women.

sounds like you disagree.

cool

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yes, of course it was an election tactic. Yes, he's trying to get suburban white people riled up. So what? If he doesn't start using his own tactics to get votes and lets the left keep walking all over him with their "America is racist and we will fix it" ruse, then he is going to get crushed.

Comments

BiffCo99:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will say that Trump mischaracterized what he really did there, and probably on purpose.

This repeal was correct (for reasons already stated), but it doesn't do much to help protect suburban neighborhoods. It mainly removes an idiotic layer of bureaucracy where cities had to do a "look at how non-racist we are" dance for the federal government before getting HUD money.

But whatever. It's election season.

Gold
    Load Metric

I’m not challenging trump on the substance of the policy. to be perfectly honest, i don’t know enough about it to have an opinion.

what I’m telling you is that he sent out that tweet with the deliberate intent of scaring white people about the threat of black people, because he is polling poorly with suburban white women.

cool
    I’m not missing your points intentionally. I just think we have a fundamental difference in what we view as important.

I’m more concerned with the things Trump actually does that affect policy and the direction of the nation. You seem more concerned with Trump’s tone and hidden meanings and his public speaking gaffes or something he said that might “inflame tensions” as you believe it’s evidence of him being unfit to govern.

I hear people all the time say “I just want a good person to be President”. Fuck that man. I want the asshole who is going to be fearless and fight for his voters wants and needs and stand up for America. Which is what Trump mostly does.

Yeah maybe Trump is an asshole sometimes but he’s definitely not a sleazy politician. But it seems like that’s what a lot of people want, someone who makes them feel better when he gives a speech. Meanwhile that guy is fucking you right in the ass behind the scenes like every other Washington Swamp monster.

Some people want a guy who can sweet talk the public and talk a good game (Obama).

I want the guy who will fight for our system, the United States of America.

#Trumpslide2020

Load Metric

cool
    I’m not missing your points intentionally. I just think we have a fundamental difference in what we view as important.

I’m more concerned with the things Trump actually does that affect policy and the direction of the nation. You seem more concerned with Trump’s tone and hidden meanings and his public speaking gaffes or something he said that might “inflame tensions” as you believe it’s evidence of him being unfit to govern.

I hear people all the time say “I just want a good person to be President”. Fuck that man. I want the asshole who is going to be fearless and fight for his voters wants and needs and stand up for America. Which is what Trump mostly does.

Yeah maybe Trump is an asshole sometimes but he’s definitely not a sleazy politician. But it seems like that’s what a lot of people want, someone who makes them feel better when he gives a speech. Meanwhile that guy is fucking you right in the ass behind the scenes like every other Washington Swamp monster.

Some people want a guy who can sweet talk the public and talk a good game (Obama).

I want the guy who will fight for our system, the United States of America.

#Trumpslide2020
    How would you rate his handling of the virus?

Thread Information