Page 465 of 634 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475515565 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,300 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

QAnon is a tiny fringe group with some crazy ideas that the left has amplified as some huge movement (lmao) to try and demonize and marginalize normal everyday Trump supporting Americans and to try and defuse general enthusiasm for Trump.

This is exactly what FATSO tries to do here everytime someone on the right puts him on tilt and posts things he doesn’t like.

The QAnon hysteria on the left also serves as another nice shiny object to distract the cattle as our corrupt elites plunder the middle class.

So that's a yes from you.
    You are wrong but thanks for proving my point.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    rum dick please go back to not posting, totally awful

remember when Druff owned your circle jerk and you ran away scared?
    I'm totally sorry that my Q question upset you so much. Definitely would not have done it had I known it was so triggering for you.

Load Metric
    Genuinely curious... I'm out the loop but how many PFAers are also Qanon followers. Don't be shy and sound off if you roll with the Q.
    QAnon is a tiny fringe group with some crazy ideas that the left has amplified as some huge movement (lmao) to try and demonize and marginalize normal everyday Trump supporting Americans and to try and defuse general enthusiasm for Trump.

This is exactly what FATSO tries to do here everytime someone on the right puts him on tilt and posts things he doesn’t like.

The QAnon hysteria on the left also serves as another nice shiny object to distract the cattle as our corrupt elites plunder the middle class.
    I see. So exactly like Antifa.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Sorry I missed the part where you had a point other than Tine is somehow worse than Q.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    you can be fat and be taking Adderall, god you're a fucking lawyer?
    Thank you for reminding me within 5 minutes why I quit posting here. Lame softball jokes get swung on and missed.

How about we try this --- the world is flat and the ocean has no bottom. Discuss.
    Stick around and post more. We need more sane people and fewer death cultists.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric

Sorry I missed the part where you had a point other than Tine is somehow worse than Q.
    You lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Load Metric
    Walter is double tapping fools tonight.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Not exactly. QAnon did not riot in Portland for 100+ days and set up CHAZ in Seattle so you would be wrong again as usual.

They are both crazy though.

Load Metric

You lack basic reading comprehension skills.
    Tine bad, Q isn't so bad and quit freaking out about it and Trump is god emperor. What did I miss?

Load Metric

From what I can tell here in Trumplandia, is that it’s a minority getting it directly from Q. The number sharing shit that originated with Q is huge though.

They don’t even know. They just see a meme that is spooky and sounds right to them and share it. I’ve seen the same meme 20 times in a day and I’ll look for origin, and it’s very often Q. So it’s huge, even if they don’t realize they’re sharing it.

Like 80% of posts here from a few people are straight Q. They’re probably getting it from some rube neighbor though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

QAnon did not riot in Portland for 100+ days and set up CHAZ in Seattle so no you would be wrong again as usual.

You're right. Qanon just kills people, ruins families/marriages and shoots up pizza parlors. But hey at least the Q interpreters are making bank by preying on the scared and lonely people.

PS if you have an extra million, you can be Q too. The account is for sale.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Comments
    nightmarefish: Another idiot that doesn’t ever “get it”. Sad, lonely, racist, alcoholic, pathetic Canadian. You

Gold
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=rum dick;937579]

QAnon did not riot in Portland for 100+ days and set up CHAZ in Seattle so no you would be wrong again as usual.

You're right. Qanon just kills people, ruins families/marriages and shoots up pizza parlors. But hey at least the Q interpreters are making bank by preying on the scared and lonely people.

PS if you have an extra million, you can be Q too. The account is for sale.[/QUOTE

You have a a severely distorted view of reality, you fit in nicely with the large crew of authoritarian leftists here at PFA. Enjoy your stay.

Gold
    Load Metric

You have a a severely distorted view of reality, you fit in nicely with the large crew of authoritarian leftists here at PFA. Enjoy your stay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

From what I can tell here in Trumplandia, is that it’s a minority getting it directly from Q. The number sharing shit that originated with Q is huge though.

They don’t even know. They just see a meme that is spooky and sounds right to them and share it. I’ve seen the same meme 20 times in a day and I’ll look for origin, and it’s very often Q. So it’s huge, even if they don’t realize they’re sharing it.

Like 80% of posts here from a few people are straight Q. They’re probably getting it from some rube neighbor though.

The ocean having no bottom makes a 1000% more sense than Q does. I usually laugh at cultists but the Q stans are a special kind of sad that you don't want to laugh at them you just want them to get healthy.

Load Metric

Brah. I'm an Orange County Republican.

Comments

sonatine: got him

nightmarefish: I thought I smelt that. I’m a San Diego County Republican.

Gold
    Load Metric

Brah. I'm an Orange County Republican.
    LMAO. Exactly.

Load Metric
    This is what y'all have been dealing with for the last two years?

Load Metric
    sorry, quick show of hands;

who doesnt know that the original Qanon used to run 8chan and is currently a pig farmer in the Philippines?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    This is what y'all have been dealing with for the last two years?

this is nothing, wait until druff starts in on obama's cash payment to iran.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information