Page 462 of 634 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,240 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Jesus Christ Walter, JUST LET THEM INVESTIGATE!

WHY WON'T THE DEMS L.,..oh wait, literally nobody is saying don't investigate or recount. Nice try Nightmarefish. You've got some work to do but you'll get there.
    What are you talking about? They’re discrediting every claim before it’s investigated. Trump held a press conference, began to talk about it and most of the major outlets stopped the coverage. I think most of this is bullshit as well but I want it investigated so there’s no question. The counting system In Michigan 100% counted thousands of votes for Trump and gave them to Biden, they called it a “glitch”. That’s not conspiracy theory, that’s fact. That same system is used in several states. If you don’t want that investigated then you aren’t black.

Every time you pop in here you have something stupid to say. You’re literally incapable of saying anything objective. People like you are a huge part of the divisive problem we have in this country.

every claim has been investigated. all the ones that went in front of judges were laughed out of court, the rest fell apart before that point.

the claims that havent been investigated are what exactly?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    biff if youre going to recycle viral twitter posts, at least quote them correctly enough so that they make sense.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    or wait was that q drop?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I found my way to the holding room for the speakers, where everyone was chatting, taking photos, and getting ready to speak to the hundreds of voters in the audience. Just before the speeches, we were ushered to the side of the stage where we were lined up by order of introduction. As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

By then, as a young Latina in politics, I had gotten used to feeling like an outsider in rooms dominated by white men. But I had never experienced anything so blatantly inappropriate and unnerving before. Biden was the second-most powerful man in the country and, arguably, one of the most powerful men in the world. He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it.
    https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/an-aw...joe-biden.html

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States!

Apparently rape isn't disqualifying but awkward hair sniffing is. Nice to know R Kelly still has a shot at becoming president.

Comments

OSA: Oh hello good sir

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    or wait was that q drop?
    Hunter IS JFK JR...mind blown

Gold
    Load Metric
    biff if youre going to recycle viral twitter posts, at least quote them correctly enough so that they make sense.
    HEY FATSO IS CHRIS CHRISTIE STILL ON A VENTILATOR??????

Comments

dwai: lol gottem

Platinum
    Load Metric

What are you talking about? They’re discrediting every claim before it’s investigated. Trump held a press conference, began to talk about it and most of the major outlets stopped the coverage. I think most of this is bullshit as well but I want it investigated so there’s no question. The counting system In Michigan 100% counted thousands of votes for Trump and gave them to Biden, they called it a “glitch”. That’s not conspiracy theory, that’s fact. That same system is used in several states. If you don’t want that investigated then you aren’t black.

Every time you pop in here you have something stupid to say. You’re literally incapable of saying anything objective. People like you are a huge part of the divisive problem we have in this country.

every claim has been investigated. all the ones that went in front of judges were laughed out of court, the rest fell apart before that point.

The voting machines screwing up the count has been discredited? I wasn’t aware of that.

Once again, I agree almost all/all is bullshit but the Dems discrediting everything before it’s investigated is partisan bullshit. It’s better for the country for politicians and the media to let everything play out before discrediting everything. They should take the stance, as of now Biden is the president elect pending standard voting investigations and possible recounting in close states. When Trump starts talking about it then they instantly cut away to discredit what he’s saying it looks bad and feeds the conspiracy theorists and divids people even further.

Load Metric
    What all did you report to the Trump fraud hotline? I left a ton of drunken messages last night that I only vaguely remember. Pretty sure I complained for a solid 5 minutes about Melania ruining Christmas with her menstrual trees. And I might have babbled about MFK the Trump kids who aren't Tiffany or Barron.

Comments

sonatine: absolutely breath taking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Interjecting for no reason other than killing time before NO vs TB but I'm pretty sure Christie mea culpa'd and then mea culpa'd some more about how moronic he was about covid.

Load Metric

The voting machines screwing up the count has been discredited? I wasn’t aware of that.

Once again, I agree almost all/all is bullshit but the Dems discrediting everything before it’s investigated is partisan bullshit. It’s better for the country for politicians and the media to let everything play out before discrediting everything. They should take the stance, as of now Biden is the president elect pending standard voting investigations and possible recounting in close states. When Trump starts talking about it then they instantly cut away to discredit what he’s saying it looks bad and feeds the conspiracy theorists and divids people even further.

yeah the 6000 discrepancy thing?

that was attributed to human error if so.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Interjecting for no reason other than killing time before NO vs TB but I'm pretty sure Christie mea culpa'd and then mea culpa'd some more about how moronic he was about covid.

oh those arent actual posts, biff is q-dropping.

you havent had a lot of exposure to the new, alt-alt-right pfa, you'll catch on.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I heard a bunch of people talking about this a few days ago. They are all people who were in LD classes at school, god bless their heart
    Hey BCR here’s some good reading for you!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1325602767688376320

Comments

rum dick: Oh lord all mighty you've jumped the shark

Platinum
    Load Metric

yeah the 6000 discrepancy thing?

that was attributed to human error if so.
    Really? I thought it was called a “glitch”. Seems odd the counter would be setup in a way that human error could come into play. I thought the ballots just got feed into the machine and the machine took over.

Comments

sonatine: https://factcheck.afp.com/michigan-county-vote-count-glitch-was-not-fraud

Gold
    Load Metric

you havent had a lot of exposure to the new, alt-alt-right pfa, you'll catch on.
    Depraved degenerate and morbidly OBESE social recluse pulls out his “muh alt-right” card cause he’s getting absolutely crushed.

HEY FATSO ARE YOUR SOURCES STILL TELLING YOU MIKE PENCE IS POSITIVE FOR COVID????!!!

Load Metric

PFA has gone full on Q? Yikes. Slinking back over to Twitter might be the right call.

Load Metric

more to your point, i actually agree with you completely. the problem i have if we are being honest, is that it will never be enough to force trump to capitulate.

he will simply discard 99.9% of the evidence proving he lost and amplify the .1% to maintain that hes a victim of the demoncrats etc. and it will never, ever, ever stop.

and because he does everything so totally incompetently, and cant afford enough lawyers to actually investigate all his cases, and cant be convinced that those 99.9% are smooth brained schizophrenic fantasies, this will drag on endlessly, and the senate will enable it every step of the way.

Comments

nightmarefish: Fair

Load Metric
    Can we all agree that Trump is attempting to pull off the most comically incompetent coup ever. His lead "attorney" literally held a press conference yesterday outside of a strip mall landscaping business because they couldn't be bothered to Google earth Four Seasons Total Landscaping. I mean that's prima facie disqualifying.

Comments

OSA: prima facie rep

Load Metric

more to your point, i actually agree with you completely. the problem i have if we are being honest, is that it will never be enough to force trump to capitulate.

he will simply discard 99.9% of the evidence proving he lost and amplify the .1% to maintain that hes a victim of the demoncrats etc. and it will never, ever, ever stop.

and because he does everything so totally incompetently, and cant afford enough lawyers to actually investigate all his cases, and cant be convinced that those 99.9% are smooth brained schizophrenic fantasies, this will drag on endlessly, and the senate will enable it every step of the way.
    Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small (1).gif
Views: 134
Size:  621.7 KB

Load Metric
    Can we all agree that Trump is attempting to pull off the most comically incompetent coup ever. His lead "attorney" literally held a press conference yesterday outside of a strip mall landscaping business because they couldn't be bothered to Google earth Four Seasons Total Landscaping. I mean that's prima facie disqualifying.

punch line if you search donations to ActBlue / team biden, youll see that Four Seasons Total Landscaping has contributed thousands of dollars to democrat causes.

oh also its next to an adult bookstore.

Comments

rum dick: YMCA

Load Metric
    also the global stock market has an absolutely diamond hard erection for biden at the moment but if trump can even get the supremes interested in his high school play version of a campaign, spx will absolutely drop 10% a week for the duration.

Thread Information