Page 242 of 634 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 12669

Thread: **OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump vs. Joseph (Joe) R. Biden Thread - 2020 Presidential Election**

Load Metric
    he's a clown for sure

Load Metric
    So here’s a fun one.

The Financial Times ran an article yesterday

What happens if Trump loses but refuses to concede?
    A contested result and the risk of civil unrest would pose a dilemma for Congress, courts and the military
    https://www.ft.com/content/c8767e22-...f-8d2844ca257a

The article isn’t fun but consider this:

Politics Props - Donald Trump - President Trump banned from Twitter before 2021 - Yes +800

The premise would be they shut him down sometime in December as Trump tries to foment civil unrest via Twitter.

Throw a few shekels at it so you have a rooting interest while your city is burning. Write it off as an entertainment expense.

yw

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    So here’s a fun one.

A contested result and the risk of civil unrest would pose a dilemma for Congress, courts and the military

Politics Props - Donald Trump - President Trump banned from Twitter before 2021 - Yes +800

The premise would be they shut him down sometime in December as Trump tries to foment civil unrest via Twitter.

Throw a few shekels at it so you have a rooting interest while your city is burning. Write it off as an entertainment expense.

yw
    The election from our past that blares a warning for 2020

https://www.sfgate.com/opinion/artic...g-15559148.php

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    So here’s a fun one.

yw
    What If Trump Loses And Won’t Leave?

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...nd-wont-leave/

Load Metric
    My prediction is trump doesn't even want to be President and is really just worried him and his family being arrested.

I predict that he is doing all this vote fraud bullshit so he has some leverage when trying to get Biden to pardon

I think he is going to say to Joe B behind closed doors that okay Joe you won but I am going to raise holy hell unless you agree to a pardon. Joe B will pardon the pos criminal and his criminal friends for the good of the country

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    #MAGA

America is

23 in education.
    37 in healthcare.
    34 in raising family index.
    No high-speed train.
    Highest number of homeless people.
    Highest number of incarcerated people.
    78% of people live paycheck to paycheck.
    This has to be the most hilarious self-pwn post in history.

In the last 85 years we have had 7 Democrat Presidents, 7 Republican Presidents. Democrats have controlled more time than Republicans but I think 7 and 7 is a more fair representation.

Democrats have controlled the House 59 out of the last 85 years.
    Democrats have controlled the Senate 57 out of the last 85 years.

Democrats have controlled almost every major city representing well over 2/3rds of the population for the last 85 years as well.

Nice governing your party has done.

Load Metric
    tell us more about your trip and how you saw all this massive support for trump

you think the guy who is guilty of crimes against humanity is going to win because you personally saw a bunch of fired up trumptards in your "travels"

put your money where you mouth is

i'll give you -112 which is higher than you will find anywhere

Load Metric

you think the guy who is guilty of crimes against humanity is going to win because you personally saw a bunch of fired up trumptards in your "travels"

lol Trump is going to win in a landslide, i know you don't interact with real people cause you sit in your house all day with a mask on, but outside your libtard bubble, Trump is CRUSHING it.

Name:  EhgqrVpXYAA7gIg.jpeg
Views: 237
Size:  55.7 KB

Load Metric
    trump probably isn't going to win but if he does there is almost zero chance he blows JB out

i know you know that but i'll say it anyway

i saw some polling that Biden is actually doing better than trump on crime

the fires out west not good for trump

Load Metric
    Pedo Trump

Load Metric
    My prediction is trump doesn't even want to be President and is really just worried him and his family being arrested.

I predict that he is doing all this vote fraud bullshit so he has some leverage when trying to get Biden to pardon
    Pardon is a strong word.

It is the two parties that will decide to fight or concede - not Trump. Extricating him will potentially be an unpleasant scene. Most concede that some kind of deal will be offered.

Trump really needs to be pragmatic about preserving the brand - whatever that is now. There will be no billions from Russia for that hotel for instance.

That is probably backward thinking as the Deutche Bank shenanigans with Russia is already payment enough.

Does Trump really have a 52” waist tgull? Honestly, he moves pretty good for a man his size and age. How big was Taft?

Comments

big dick: his IQ is 52
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-15-2020 at 08:25 AM.

Load Metric
    Biden's America indeed

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Biden's America indeed
    It’s amazing how few people give a shit. Some criminal resisting arrest gets shot, entire world stops. Country is so upside down It’s like we’re getting punked. When is Ashton Kutcher gonna pop out?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Biden's America indeed
    It’s amazing how few people give a shit. Some criminal resisting arrest gets shot, entire world stops. Country is so upside down It’s like we’re getting punked. When is Ashton Kutcher gonna pop out?
    Hey man, this is the new Biden's America, Trump is our only hope. After the election, all these antifa fags will be dealt with

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

i'll take that...

send the eqiv to druff...he owes me 30 from a donkament
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Biden's America indeed
    And it’s even worse than that. In Lancaster PA a guy who had stabbed four people earlier this year charged at a police officer with a knife and was killed by the police. It was a textbook case of an officer having to use deadly force and Black Lives Matter STILL rioted.

They literally want cops to give up their lives to violent murderous black criminals. It’s total ClownWorld and it’s not sustainable. Democrats have fed this insanely false narrative that Cops are literal murderers hunting black people. They’ve pandered to these protesters and even featured them during the DNC so it’s safe to say this shit will get even worse under Biden.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

And it’s even worse than that. In Lancaster PA a guy who had stabbed four people earlier this year charged at a police officer with a knife and was killed by the police. It was a textbook case of an officer having to use deadly force and Black Lives Matter STILL rioted.

They literally want cops to give up their lives to violent murderous black criminals. It’s total ClownWorld and it’s not sustainable. Democrats have fed this insanely false narrative that Cops are literal murderers hunting black people. They’ve pandered to these protesters and even featured them during the DNC so it’s safe to say this shit will get even worse under Biden.

i don't think the federal government can have that much influence here. it's hard for trump or biden to stop

#hottake

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

i don't think the federal government can have that much influence here. it's hard for trump or biden to stop

#hottake
    Ya, State and local level leadership is fuckin horrible. Too concerned with appeasing the woke crowd to have a backbone. When your leaders help praise the criminals and demonize the cops this is the path that's created.

Thread Information